Why Jesus is NOT the only way to God - 6 Logical Reasons

Discuss religion and spirituality topics.
Citizen
Freshman Poster

Re: Why Jesus is NOT the only way to God - 5 Logical reasons

Post by Citizen »

C.J. wrote:For the laymen, it's simple.

The bible was created by a chaos god - man. Therefore, it's not a completely reliable source of actual gospel for man to follow. Too much BS. However, devout Christians CAN still use the text as an anti-possession programme, just like Muslims can use the Quran for the same purpose to help keep their minds clean. Probably a gift from Christ.

Aside from the universal karmic laws that ALL lifeforms are required to follow or suffer in their own torment and some basic Earth rules, you can do whatever the hell you want and still reach power/enlightenment if you happen to find it.
You are obviously not of God or the West. There is no enlightenment. There is life and there are the enemies of life; rapists, thieves, murderers, pua, liars..... Life always wins because life is huge, really really fcking huge. The enemies of life are tiny, like gnats. You know if I was making the NWO I sure wouldn't want people who think like you, C.J., being a part of it.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

C.J.
Experienced Poster

Post by C.J. »

Citizen wrote:You are obviously not of God or the West. There is no enlightenment. There is life and there are the enemies of life; rapists, thieves, murderers, pua, liars..... Life always wins because life is huge, really really fcking huge. The enemies of life are tiny, like gnats. You know if I was making the NWO I sure wouldn't want people who think like you, C.J., being a part of it.
I despise the west, yes. The people governing it have gotten away with too many atrocities over the last 200 years and their karma is finally catching up - the country's finances are a mess and more immigrants need to be brought in to prop up the dead economy, Hollywood's being exposed for the abomination it is, people are waking up and not trusting the mainstream media anymore, the western military and foreign conquests are fighting each other, etc.

I'm glad to see the western world be knocked down a peg so westerners can finally walk amongst the rest of the world.

I'm also glad I'm not some new ager who believes that all we need is love! God/Source/Logos, is good AND evil. Both must coexist, because good can't ascend without evil. SOMEONE'S gotta pay the tab for us! For something to be gained, something else must be taken. That's how the western governments got away with their tyranny for so long, all the westerners just wanna screw, eat and drink, not fight their oppressors.
Citizen
Freshman Poster

Post by Citizen »

C.J. wrote:
Citizen wrote:You are obviously not of God or the West. There is no enlightenment. There is life and there are the enemies of life; rapists, thieves, murderers, pua, liars..... Life always wins because life is huge, really really fcking huge. The enemies of life are tiny, like gnats. You know if I was making the NWO I sure wouldn't want people who think like you, C.J., being a part of it.
I despise the west, yes. The people governing it have gotten away with too many atrocities over the last 200 years and their karma is finally catching up - the country's finances are a mess and more immigrants need to be brought in to prop up the dead economy, Hollywood's being exposed for the abomination it is, people are waking up and not trusting the mainstream media anymore, the western military and foreign conquests are fighting each other, etc.

I'm glad to see the western world be knocked down a peg so westerners can finally walk amongst the rest of the world.

I'm also glad I'm not some new ager who believes that all we need is love! God/Source/Logos, is good AND evil. Both must coexist, because good can't ascend without evil. SOMEONE'S gotta pay the tab for us! For something to be gained, something else must be taken. That's how the western governments got away with their tyranny for so long, all the westerners just wanna screw, eat and drink, not fight their oppressors.
Sorry, I have tried to understand your post but cannot. You espouse different ideologies from start to finish. To me there is no cohesion of thought. Reminds me of what a Korean teacher I knew called Asian circular thinking. It is just regurgitation of the thoughts of others.
C.J.
Experienced Poster

Post by C.J. »

Never attend just one school of thought. Most of you have much to learn.
Citizen
Freshman Poster

Post by Citizen »

C.J. wrote:Never attend just one school of thought. Most of you have much to learn.
Yes, I can see you do that.
willymonfrete
Junior Poster

Post by willymonfrete »

if I am delayed, you will know how people ought to conduct themselves in God's household, which is the church of the living God, the pillar and foundation of the truth.1 Timothy 3:15

And I tell you that you are Peter, and on this rock I will build my church, and the gates of Hades will not overcome it.Matthew 16:18

the church is infallible.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Kradmelder wrote:These religion threads are no longer the same without adama :lol:

They are missing that conservative by the book christian interpretation.

Why would I bother? Read Winston's original post. There are so many damnable heresies there which he believes, meaning Winston is in for some deep trouble, which he probably can't recover from to believe the truth. (And in fact none of you here that I can determine actually believe the truth of the Bible.)

I am not going to analyze in detail because it isn't necessary. I will tell you a few fundamental flaws and damnable heresies which I found just from reading:

1. Winston believes that God is fallible and impure.
2. Winston believes that Christ is not divine.
3. Winston is actually calling God and Jesus a liar with what he wrote.
4. Winston believes that he is so intelligent that he knows what God should be doing and what He should not be doing.
5. Winston believes the way to heaven must be broad, when it is clear the way is narrow.

I've had discussions with Winston before on this subject. I don't know why he wants answers which he won't want to hear from me.

Then you see others here who ascribe evil characteristics to God. That is beyond mere blasphemy.

Also despite the fact that the Bible says salvation is by faith alone, Winston has told me before that salvation comes by loving one another. Why would I bother?
Voyager1
Experienced Poster

Post by Voyager1 »

willymonfrete wrote:And I tell you that you are Peter, and on this rock I will build my church, and the gates of Hades will not overcome it.Matthew 16:18

As I understand it the Rock Jesus is referring to is the rock of revelation that Jesus is the Christ, not on Peter personally. The church as you call it is not infallible because it is comprised of men and women (Body of Believers) who are fallible. Only God is infallible.

Peter was not infallible. In fact Peter was wrong. So much so that Paul withstood him to the face. Galatians 2:11
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Voyager1 wrote:
willymonfrete wrote:And I tell you that you are Peter, and on this rock I will build my church, and the gates of Hades will not overcome it.Matthew 16:18

As I understand it the Rock Jesus is referring to is the rock of revelation that Jesus is the Christ, not on Peter personally. The church as you call it is not infallible because it is comprised of men and women (Body of Believers) who are fallible. Only God is infallible.

Peter was not infallible. In fact Peter was wrong. So much so that Paul withstood him to the face. Galatians 2:11
For the hardcore Catholic, the Pope and the Catholic church are God to them, along with Mary the "mother of God." I am all for teaching Catholics the truth, but when I encounter one who is hardcore and starts preaching untruths such as this, I let them be. Usually they are too far locked in false doctrine to be corrected to the truth.

They've all heard the counterarguments to their false doctrines before, but they've chosen to go with the untruth. That's why I don't mess with them. They've chosen to believe in the church instead of in Christ.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Why Jesus is NOT the only way to God - 6 Logical Reasons

Post by Winston »

Update: I've added a 6th logical reason now to the OP. Check it out in the first post.

@Adama and @MrMan, why can't you address my points? You have to admit that they are logical and make sense. That's why you can't refute them and are speechless. The more you think about my points, the more you realize they make sense and are sound and reasonable. God bestowed you with reason and critical thinking, so why are you afraid to use it? If God didn't want you think or reason, he wouldn't have given you such abilities. Think about it. lol
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Winston wrote:
January 24th, 2018, 9:02 pm
Update: I've added a 6th logical reason now to the OP. Check it out in the first post.

@Adama and @MrMan, why can't you address my points? You have to admit that they are logical and make sense. That's why you can't refute them and are speechless. The more you think about my points, the more you realize they make sense and are sound and reasonable. God bestowed you with reason and critical thinking, so why are you afraid to use it? If God didn't want you think or reason, he wouldn't have given you such abilities. Think about it. lol
You've rejected the truth and the simplicity of salvation multiple times. You even understand it but refuse to believe it. I've explained it to you in detail and you are well aware of it. There is nothing more that I can say.

Besides that, it's your eternal soul, not mine. It's yours to lose or to gain.

Meanwhile you're claiming to believe in God, but out of the other side of your mouth you deny Christ.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Adama wrote:
January 24th, 2018, 9:56 pm
Winston wrote:

You've rejected the truth and the simplicity of salvation multiple times. You even understand it but refuse to believe it. I've explained it to you in detail and you are well aware of it. There is nothing more that I can say.

Meanwhile you're claiming to believe in God, but out of the other side of your mouth you deny Christ.
Rejecting fundamentalism is not rejecting Jesus or God. That's a copout and extreme bias. Lots of wise reasonable people believe in God without believing in organized religion, for good reasons too. Even a wise man like Morgan Freeman, who has more life experience than you and me, believes that there are many ways to God.

Have you heard the phrase: "Jesus was not a Christian and Buddha was not a Buddhist"? Do you understand what that means? Do you have to the wisdom to understand it?

You still dodged my 6 logical arguments. You didn't read them did you? Shame on you. You didn't do your homework. :P You are afraid to read them because if they make sense they would threaten your fundamentalist mindset. Did you ever consider that maybe God and the great enlightened ones like Jesus and Buddha, may agree with me and not you?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Winston wrote:

My answer to Paine is this, God is powerful and able to communicate through His Word as well, which requires us to think and reason to understand. God can also give men insight and understanding, in spite of some being confused or using malleable words as an excuse for rejecting the truth.

You are the one arguing against God being able to communication through reason and intelligence (since words are malleable and that whole other line of reasoning.) Now you are using the idea that God gave us reason and critical thinking. You can't have it both ways.

I would also say Paine's argument is poor. Malleability of language is not proof that the all-wise God cannot communicate through word. Words being malleable doesn't prove that is not possible.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Winston wrote:
January 24th, 2018, 10:45 pm
Adama wrote:
January 24th, 2018, 9:56 pm
Winston wrote:

Rejecting fundamentalism is not rejecting Jesus or God. That's a copout and extreme bias. Lots of wise reasonable people believe in God without believing in organized religion, for good reasons too. Even a wise man like Morgan Freeman, who has more life experience than you and me, believes that there are many ways to God.

Have you heard the phrase: "Jesus was not a Christian and Buddha was not a Buddhist"? Do you understand what that means? Do you have to the wisdom to understand it?

You still dodged my 6 logical arguments. You didn't read them did you? Shame on you. You didn't do your homework. :P You are afraid to read them because if they make sense they would threaten your fundamentalist mindset. Did you ever consider that maybe God and the great enlightened ones like Jesus and Buddha, may agree with me and not you?
Christianity is not an organized religion either. All a person has to do to become a Christian is to believe in Christ. There is no membership of an organization required. This too is deception, thinking church attendance or membership is what saves. That has nothing to do with salvation.

As for Morgan Freeman, I have read where it is claimed that he said that we are each our own gods unto ourselves. Besides that, I wouldn't take my gospel messages of eternal life from an actor. That's what the Bible is there fore.

Thank you for issuing shame onto me. Hopefully God will bless me, since you have shamed me.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

I was going to refute your six points, but that would be an immense waste of hours of my time, speaking to someone who speaks such blasphemy and who knows what Christ said in the Bible, but has rejected it. It's obvious to me the state of the hardness of your heart to the gospel, you poor soul, Winston.