‘God And Country’ Christianity Is a Phony Prosperity Gosp

Discuss religion and spirituality topics.
pandabear
Veteran Poster

‘God And Country’ Christianity Is a Phony Prosperity Gosp

Post by pandabear »

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

OutWest
Veteran Poster

Re: ‘God And Country’ Christianity Is a Phony Prosperity Gos

Post by OutWest »

That is actually a pretty good read. The purpose of American big box Christianity is to make people feel ok with their self absorbed lives.
Bao3niang
Junior Poster

Re: ‘God And Country’ Christianity Is a Phony Prosperity Gosp

Post by Bao3niang »

I became a Christian about 6 years ago. Before that I practiced the hybrid Buddhism / Daoism / Confucianism / folk religion common in China. It wasn't completely my choice, I was sort of forced into it. Even though I'm now a Christian, I've always felt that it would be the best for me to distance myself from the mainstream church for the exact reasons brought up in the article. The 'Prosperity Gospel' and any politicization of the faith distorts its essence. All I know is that God has been with me, watching over me with His grace and power. The fact that I am alive and have survived this far is a testament to His Truth.
CYKA BLYAT!!!!!!
Bao3niang
Junior Poster

Re: ‘God And Country’ Christianity Is a Phony Prosperity Gosp

Post by Bao3niang »

It's hard for me to believe that what has made me get through so much is anything other than the One above.
CYKA BLYAT!!!!!!