Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

A friend wanted to get saved

Discuss religion and spirituality topics.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

A friend wanted to get saved

Postby Adama » Sun Sep 25, 2016 11:16 am

But I knew him, and I already knew he had problems with the gospel, but since it is what I talk about all the time, he was curious how people get saved. Then I explained it to him, and guess what? Just like on this forum, and just like when I talk to Muslims, out comes the damnable heresy, that God can't have a son. Muslims usually say this, and also some people on this forum believe similar things.

When I probed as to why he simply can't accept that Jesus is God and the Son of God, he tells me basically that the Bible is corrupted. And I know from experience, if anyone believes that, it means they believe in hundreds of other heresies which prevent them from getting saved.

Ironically we were talking about his wife and how, although she is highly intelligent with a good paying job, even when the truth of things is staring her in the face in black and white type, and even when it is confirmed by an expert, she refuses to believe and accept the truth. This isn't regarding the gospel but another matter. And I said to him, See how she's intelligent but she still can't see the truth right before her eyes. Well I said, It is like that for the truth of the Bible also. Some are able to receive it. Others can't.
Look for women who automatically want to please you because it pleases them. Any woman who seeks to please her man is a treasure. Even better if you don't have to ask but rather suggest.
Elite Upper Class Poster

Return to Religion and Spirituality