God hates the United States

Discuss religion and spirituality topics.
josephty1
Freshman Poster

God hates the United States

Post by josephty1 »

Deleted
Last edited by josephty1 on July 27th, 2018, 1:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Re: God hates the United States

Post by starchild5 »

They made it very clear to me that God had given this country the greatest blessing of any people in the history of the world.
Another load of Jewish Propaganda. America was never greatest. You were just brainwashed to think people in other countries lived for less than dollar a day...and how miserable people in rest of the world are..while the jews continued to bomb humanity out of existence.

They never let other country come up ..The demonic CIA installed puppet governments all over the world.

But i agree...God is exactly opposite of what America is.

America really is the creation of satan
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Re: God hates the United States

Post by OutWest »

starchild5 wrote:
They made it very clear to me that God had given this country the greatest blessing of any people in the history of the world.
Another load of Jewish Propaganda. America was never greatest. You were just brainwashed to think people in other countries lived for less than dollar a day...and how miserable people in rest of the world are..while the jews continued to bomb humanity out of existence.

They never let other country come up ..The demonic CIA installed puppet governments all over the world.

But i agree...God is exactly opposite of what America is.

America really is the creation of satan
Star...

Have you lived in the USA? It's a continent size country with many variations. Even most who live there do not know it. Information and experience usually temper extreme opinion. I think you know as much about the USA as i know of India. Not much.