Do Muslim men have it easy with women?

Discuss religion and spirituality topics.
Eric
Experienced Poster

Do Muslim men have it easy with women?

Post by Eric »

I don't understand this way of thinking. It's utterly foreign to me, even though I've lived in Turkey for 4 years (a secular Islamic republic - which was very European in thinking). I'm going to say, I think the muslim men have it easier in regards to women. They are not sexually repressed or confused like we are. I don't agree with their treatment of women... but it strikes a chord somewhere that we men want to be more like them. Even if we don't want to rape women, have 4 wives or sex slaves etc. Every man has to admit a strong feeling of envy to be able to be in a powerful position. Compared to what we have in the West, especially. It's something I struggle with trying to compare Muslim attitudes toward western ones, even Christian ones.

I think that these men get way more sex than we do. I met a muslim man who had 5 gf's in America....none of them knew about each other. I thought that was wrong. But, the way these men see women is an inferior class, they don't hold the same status as men; they can be lied to...dismissed, used etc. I agree women's liberty is a joke and has gone too far - but I still feel this was wrong.
I can't comprehend lying to somebody. I don't understand Muslims, this bothers me.
Misery and happiness are only states of mind.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Islam

Post by Yohan »

Eric wrote: I think that these men get way more sex than we do...
There is a huge number of Muslim men - just ordinary men - who cannot find any contact with women, same situation for them as for men in Western countries.

Like in Western countries, often it's about the wallet

Dating in Islamic countries for men is not easy at all, they cannot approach girls easily. Nowadays some rather limited internet dating however is going on.

In general, Islam is very restrictive, not only against women, but also against men.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

Eric wrote:I don't understand this way of thinking. It's utterly foreign to me, even though I've lived in Turkey for 4 years (a secular Islamic republic - which was very European in thinking). I'm going to say, I think the muslim men have it easier in regards to women. They are not sexually repressed or confused like we are. I don't agree with their treatment of women... but it strikes a chord somewhere that we men want to be more like them. Even if we don't want to rape women, have 4 wives or sex slaves etc. Every man has to admit a strong feeling of envy to be able to be in a powerful position. Compared to what we have in the West, especially. It's something I struggle with trying to compare Muslim attitudes toward western ones, even Christian ones.
I wholeheartedly disagree with your assessment of Turkey and of Muslim men in general.

Turkey is internationally infamous for having the most thirsty, sex-starved men on the planet. Western women are constantly hounded in Turkey for sex by the men.

Turkish men are so desperate that most Ankara and Istanbul nightclubs bar any men entry without a female with him.

Muslim men are the most intractably blue pill men in the world because they MUST get married to an Islamoskank and live according to the ridiculous dictates of the Quran. When these men are in the West or they manage to escape from their societies, they go bonkers berzerk with all the freedom from Quranic oppression. What do you think all these rapes and sexual assaults in Europe are all about?

Finally, Turkey is no longer the secular oasis it was a few years back. The Kemalists are broken up and out of power and President Erdogan has moved to re-Islamisize Turkey.
Eric
Experienced Poster

Post by Eric »

I think you guys are right.... it's just the impression I got there. That men seemed to be more masculine and women were more in their respective place, than a feminist inspired west culture.

Also, I see the videos of how muslim men treat women. It's mainly rape stories or sexual harassment stories about them and European women - but I'd never do that. I can't imagine raping anyone. How can they do that?
Something must inspire them to do so. I think they are starved for sex.... but I'd never rape anyone for that. That's crazy.
Sorry, Just thoughts.

To put it bluntly - I've discovered that the hookup culture is very degrading, to both men and women. I can't stand it. It's so dehumanizing... it reduces us to market objects of sexual use; that's literally it. Sex happens between people romantically or normally. It happens just naturally.
To put yourself in that place - something happens where you're in the "hookup culture" where a guy is just looking for sex - first of all it doesn't work. Women hate that. It doesn't matter what media says. When I try to be "how the media says" I feel like an idiot..it doesn't work, women pass you up.
It kills your self respect also, in the end you feel you've reduced yourself to a sexual pursuit. What really pisses me off is that it seems this works for guys around me. They seem to 'get it' even if with trashy women...but I don't, even though I don't really try. I don't know the mindset. It seems like guys have no standards for themselves and will settle for anything that walks - their self esteem is so low, that's part of the problem. I think many guys think like that nowadays, it's very sad.

It's like the worst thing one can do to ones self. It's truly morally, spiritually degrading. i think sex happens naturally when you're with someone or you like them. If that makes sense.
I know I feel like shit after I try to go out with that "mindset" of modern culture nowadays... just hitting on women trying to make a tally. I dunno. I feel useless afterwards even mentally. Like a shell of a person not capable of anything. It's hard to explain.
Misery and happiness are only states of mind.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Eric wrote: I think they are starved for sex.... but I'd never rape anyone for that. That's crazy.
Obviously Eurosluts deserve to be raped. The problem, other than them being sluts in the first place, is that they are being raped by monkoids instead of white men.
Wolfeye
Experienced Poster

Post by Wolfeye »

Eric: I think you might be a bit more able to make SOME sense of things (because not all of it does) if you look at biker gangs. See, they've got a large female following & there can be A LOT of reasons for that, but I think a main one is just that the man isn't a "limp vine." Maybe it's more reminiscent of other things (male body parts) being solid & that being a turn on for her (although, much like physically, it seems she doesn't prefer the solidity of steel).

I don't think well of the muslim culture, either. I also don't think being sex starved really has much to do with it- I think they have warped tastes. Now, when "f***ed-up" meets "horniness" you'll get "f***ed-up horniness," but it IS to do with being f***ed-up. Being catered to like they are in some countries doesn't help matters, because now they feel like they can get away with it (which isn't unheard of). If the cops & the press won't make a point of what's going on where, they have something to use. Another thing that helps them is that these afformentioned people won't go against them for sake of what their bosses tell them to do (don't want the boss to be disobeyed or to loose their job- or they simply support what's going on). They have the support of one part of the country to mar & end the lives of the other.

They're also people that inbreed quite commonly & that has an effect on all kinds of shit- sanity, for instance. Also fertility, so maybe they can't procreate (because they're their own second cousin or some shit) & this gets them in a twist about their masculinity, then there's the cultural trait to blame the woman (like when they rape her- it's her fault, supposedly for bewitching them or some other nonsense like that). So this is a product of their culture, but it gets blamed on the ones it's directed at. Ditto mommy issues (it seems a muslim man is only allowed to love his mother, so that creates warped, Oedipus-type of situations).

Speaking of which, these guys are acting like back-stabbing punks by letting this shit go on as much as they do. It seems some of these chicks are going with who they think will be winners if there's a war. Sick, considering that they're part of the "f**k things up" effort. Remember that broad in Sweden with that sign that said she preferred rapists to racists? I've known plenty of racists & I can't think of any that I wouldn't trust around children. Not saying there's a link, but the "everyone is more equal to high-quality than me" thing doesn't go over so well. Neither is trying to bitch-out & fawn over these "people"- since she'd be included in that or would get impacted by it (because the impression is given that things are "all clear").
Wolfeye
Experienced Poster

Post by Wolfeye »

Cornfed: What is your deal, man? It seems like there's some payback on your brain that MAYBE is more fit for mommy than random European (or other) women. I didn't meet a preponderance of women that seemed to deserve that. Didn't like that there was as many going with towel-heads as I saw (it was only 1 or 2), but that doesn't mean that they'd throw something like that on someone in instigation.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Wolfeye wrote:Cornfed: What is your deal, man? It seems like there's some payback on your brain that MAYBE is more fit for mommy than random European (or other) women. I didn't meet a preponderance of women that seemed to deserve that. Didn't like that there was as many going with towel-heads as I saw (it was only 1 or 2), but that doesn't mean that they'd throw something like that on someone in instigation.
Western sluts participate in a system that rewards a minority of mostly dirtbag men with much sex while titilating and denying decent men, while still enjoying all the benefits of a society created by decent white men. This is absolutely disgusting and so of course being raped is the least of what they deserve. Also, who is the aggrieved party? If they owe us nothing (as they think) then it follows that we owe them nothing, so raping them is like picking up shells on the beach or whatever.
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
Eric wrote:I don't understand this way of thinking. It's utterly foreign to me, even though I've lived in Turkey for 4 years (a secular Islamic republic - which was very European in thinking). I'm going to say, I think the muslim men have it easier in regards to women. They are not sexually repressed or confused like we are. I don't agree with their treatment of women... but it strikes a chord somewhere that we men want to be more like them. Even if we don't want to rape women, have 4 wives or sex slaves etc. Every man has to admit a strong feeling of envy to be able to be in a powerful position. Compared to what we have in the West, especially. It's something I struggle with trying to compare Muslim attitudes toward western ones, even Christian ones.
I wholeheartedly disagree with your assessment of Turkey and of Muslim men in general.

Turkey is internationally infamous for having the most thirsty, sex-starved men on the planet. Western women are constantly hounded in Turkey for sex by the men.

Turkish men are so desperate that most Ankara and Istanbul nightclubs bar any men entry without a female with him.

Muslim men are the most intractably blue pill men in the world because they MUST get married to an Islamoskank and live according to the ridiculous dictates of the Quran. When these men are in the West or they manage to escape from their societies, they go bonkers berzerk with all the freedom from Quranic oppression. What do you think all these rapes and sexual assaults in Europe are all about?

Finally, Turkey is no longer the secular oasis it was a few years back. The Kemalists are broken up and out of power and President Erdogan has moved to re-Islamisize Turkey.
+1 People here complain about the west but those are really chumpzones for real :shock:

"When these men are in the West or they manage to escape from their societies, they go bonkers berzerk"

I've seen this firts hand with wealthy ones, drinking and dating gold digger sluts

"islamoskank"

that's a first lol
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

Eric wrote:I can't imagine raping anyone. How can they do that?
I see absolutely nothing wrong with raping women of modern culture. I wrote about this long ago here:

http://www.coalpha.org/Rape-and-Adultery-tp7574977.html

Also, here is a good article about Western women and Islam:

https://caamib.wordpress.com/2017/02/10 ... gers-fate/
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Post by Kradmelder »

Muslim men will not rape in Muslim societies because the punishment under sharia will be shift and brutal. When they go to europe, at most they get a slap on the wrist. And when they see white women carrying on as they do they figure if these women have no respect, and white men have no control, then rape them.

Rape culture is common amongst blacks because of very paternalistic society where even children belong to the man
http://www.sowetanlive.co.za/news/2016/ ... lack-woman

They do it to their own babies due to their sense of sexual entitlement

http://theconversation.com/explainer-be ... rica-43436

The only thing that ever stopped them doing it to other races was the threat of revenge from angry white men.

Historically to commit such deeds on white women used to bring a crowd of angry white men down on not only your head but on your people. Now with these liberal laws to ironically protect women and give them rights they have even less protection, as is obvious in europe.

Islam found the key to the conquest of Europe and pillage and rapine. Don't come as a horde with drawn sword. Don't threaten white men. Just walk in and use liberal garbage on white women, preying on their naivety to be invited to stay. Then rape them and pillage the social welfare system, while making a few extra euros from a kebab stand.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

You should think of things on the spiritual level. Serial rapists have chosen the crooked path of evil. They love evil more than good. It isn't a matter of sexual frustration as scientists would have us believe (saying it is normal because we're animals). It is a fundamental disrespect for another human being, which indicates the person probably has a severe character defect and a poor or seared conscience. Normal men aren't raping women. Just like normal women aren't stabbing men in the back while they sleep. It takes a certain kind of individual to do this.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

fschmidt wrote:
Eric wrote:I can't imagine raping anyone. How can they do that?
I see absolutely nothing wrong with raping women of modern culture. I wrote about this long ago here:

http://www.coalpha.org/Rape-and-Adultery-tp7574977.html

Also, here is a good article about Western women and Islam:

https://caamib.wordpress.com/2017/02/10 ... gers-fate/
Support of Rape? Check.
Hatred for other humans? Check.
Desire to scam other humans? Check.

Tell me, how is it that you are a better individual than all the people you hate, who you want to see dead or raped and then dead?
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

Adama wrote:Support of Rape? Check.
Hatred for other humans? Check.
Desire to scam other humans? Check.

Tell me, how is it that you are a better individual than all the people you hate, who you want to see dead or raped and then dead?
"Hate evil and love good and establish justice in the gate." -- Amos 5:15

The people I hate, who I (legally) scam, and who I wish I could kill are evil modern scum. I would never harm good people. Of the modern scum, the absolute worst are modern Christians and liberal Jews. These people have no redeeming qualities, and the sooner they die, the better.
Wolfeye
Experienced Poster

Post by Wolfeye »

Kradmelder: Yup. Been saying that about the ragheads for a while, didn't think anyone else noticed. Well, I think at least some of that shit's coming to an end- given all that shit they just pulled in England, now other countries that catered to them (ex: Australia) are re-thinking the whole thing. England DOES seem to be something of a cultural leader in (Western) Europe, just like Germany is more or less the financial leader.

What is it about the goddamned Saxons?! I gather there's a lot of Jewish influence, but didn't people call the Protestants of the US (Saxon-Puritan-Union/Northern) the "western jewry" or something like that? There's certainly a money-grubbing aspect to the culture. Very materialistic, no concept that TOOLS serve MAN (inasmuch as they "do" anything). So quick to stab people in the back. Tries to take over the world every so often. The list goes on, but it's pretty bad right there. What drives someone to be this way?

Adama: I think you're right. I never really bought the whole "they feel guilty" narrative, either. Things wouldn't be going that way if they have those kinds of feelings. Never got the whole "good sheep" concept, either- but I'm thinking the one was perpetuated by the other.