Do Muslim men have it easy with women?

Discuss religion and spirituality topics.
Eric
Experienced Poster

Re: Islam

Post by Eric »

Misery and happiness are only states of mind.
Eric
Experienced Poster

Post by Eric »

Christianity, a combination of Judaism and mithraism.
Eric
Experienced Poster

Post by Eric »

Wolfeye
Experienced Poster

Post by Wolfeye »

Spooky!
Wolfeye
Experienced Poster

Post by Wolfeye »

Eric: You seriously don't feel that way about islam? The way you described Christianity sounded a lot like what islam seems to be. I don't much care for a lot of the philosophies that come out of the middle east. A bunch of crazy shit wrapped around a handful of truths that are pretty much always situational. Seems a lot of the world wasn't nearly as f***ed-up as Christianity was during the Dark Ages or when there was all types of colonial expansion, but they went & distributed their problems.

I notice there are just a lot people that are such nutbags that they will do all sorts of shit that matches a problem not being a problem as some kind of bullshit solution to THE PROBLEM. It's kind of like a weird denial thing, where they act in a way that matches this catalyst not being there (ex: someone's son dies & they keep making dinner AS IF he's still alive & will, therefore, show up for dinner), but they have to have some kind of awareness OF it to compensate FOR it.
Eric
Experienced Poster

Post by Eric »

I don't. No I don't honestly. Most people don't have any exposure to Islam other than what they hear from news or media - all which is horribly skewed and built upon lies, on top of lies. I lived in the middle east for years. I know. This Islam that you see with terrorists and people chopping off heads and such etc. It is not the real Islam. That is State sponsored (Israel/ USA/Arab States) garbage....trust me. It's used as propaganda. Most people have been propagandtha'd to death and are not able to think clearly on this issue. I understand that.

I just feel Islam is a down to Earth religion in general, and the people try to keep it real - with God. I understand it really doesn't matter which religion you belong to - just as long as you believe in God.

The Jesus Christer's get annoying with telling everyone they're going to hell, etc. Using Christ as some sort of thing they wield for their own power or condemnation. These people need to stop. I just wish God and Christ would come and soon.
This world can't take anymore.
I'm tired of arguing about religion. As it doesn't matter. .............. Just be a good person and believe in God, as I say. or don't and just be evil. As most people are nowadays - but most people are just stupid. I agree with fschmidt - they are utter morons who can't tell their tail from their elbow, lost, useless, utterly stupid & clueless, and have given over their choice.

If I wasn't going to believe in God - I guess I would believe in gnosticism. Because it's better and smarter at getting what you want, and being evil, than being a braindead useless idiot...who occupies nothing. Choose your sides.
Wolfeye
Experienced Poster

Post by Wolfeye »

See, I'm surprised by that. Where in the middle east have you lived? I'm not really thinking of going there, but I may as well learn more things about the world. Oh- and what you're noticing with the Christers is simply a narcissistic personality (which I honestly think most or all of the Abrahamic religions foster). It can be like that with celebrities & whoever outranks people like that, too.
Eric
Experienced Poster

Post by Eric »

Muslims are honestly not like that, they are a very down to earth people as a whole. They are practically the only people I get along with constantly- I don't know why. I can't put a finger on it....it's just that way, it's always been that way, for me.
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

That's true...Muslims have been demonized by the Jews against Christians..Classic divide and rule..

I have tons of muslim friends in India...India has second largest muslim population in the world...

We are all humans...Stop fighting against each other...

In Thailand..there are 1000s of arabs who come and have fun..met many of them..I have dated Persian women in Philippines and they are all cool and wanna just have a good life...

Humanity really is not the problem on earth...small small issues of Muslims Christians can easily be dealt with, its really is the ZOG empire which is the problem here...

Our problems are really not that big...... that we cannot talk it out...Just sit across a muslim and talk it out and you will see..Its very easy

Only way humanity is moving forward is not by Christ or Allah but by being together....If you cannot take care of your own kind...No one wants you out there
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Do Muslim men have it easy with women?

Post by Winston »

I heard that in Islam there are no miracles or miraculous healings. Not like there are in Christianity and Catholicism. And if you google "muslim miracles or islam miracles", no documented miracles come up. My friend did some research and told me this.

Is that true? If so then what is the power behind Islam that makes people so fanatical about it? Whats the driving force? Why would anyone believe in it without any miracles emanating from it?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Jonny Law
Experienced Poster

Post by Jonny Law »

Question: Do Muslim men have it easy with women?
Answer: Yes, if you want to be a beta male provider and have an arranged marriage to a woman you barely know.
Misko_Varesanovic
Freshman Poster

Post by Misko_Varesanovic »

Winston wrote:I heard that in Islam there are no miracles or miraculous healings. Not like there are in Christianity and Catholicism. And if you google "muslim miracles or islam miracles", no documented miracles come up. My friend did some research and told me this.

Is that true? If so then what is the power behind Islam that makes people so fanatical about it? Whats the driving force? Why would anyone believe in it without any miracles emanating from it?
Firstly, please accept my sincerest thanks for both your website and your forum. Both of them provide some truly novel perspectives which deserve a much wider audience.

Re: your questions, these are excellent ones. I'm no expert, but the following information may be of use to you:

According to the American scholar Michael Sells, the author of Approaching the Qur'an: The Early Revelations (https://www.amazon.com/Approaching-Qura ... hael+sells):

'The Qu'ran recounts the stories of earlier prophets with descriptions of their miracles: the marvels of Moses before Pharoah and Jesus bringing dead creatures back to life, for example. When a listener challenged Muhammad to prove he was a prophet by performing a miracle, the Qur'anic answer was that the Qu'ran itself was the miracle. If anyone could produce anything like it, then the Qur'an was a human creation and Muhammad a false prophet. If, however, no one else could produce anything like it, then the Qur'an was clearly beyond the capacity of a human being, and Muhammad was not its author but simply its messenger. Although poets and others have taken up the Qur'anic challenge, including the famous and beloved poet nicknamed al-Mutannabi (the "Would-Be Prophet"), within Islam the Qur'an has been generally recognized as inimitable.'
Misko_Varesanovic
Freshman Poster

Re: the original question posed in this thread about whether Muslim men have it 'easy' with women, on one level the question is drafted too broadly to be too meaningful. There are approximately 1.7-1.8bn Muslims in the world, spanning a vast geographical and cultural space. If you think that lumping together a 21 year-old medical student in Kinshasa, a forty year-old housewife in Rio de Janeiro and a fifty-five year-old retiree in Athens doesn't make much analytical sense in terms of the Christian world, then doing a similar thing with the Muslim world is arguably at least as problematic.

That said - and speaking very broadly, with plenty of exceptions acknowledge in advance - it is possible to say that Muslim men do have it easy with women in certain contexts. They also have it very hard with women in other contexts.

The Advantages

1. Muslim women tend to be quite domestically capable. For example, even in a Western Balkan country such as Bosnia-Herzegovina (which has a Muslim population of roughly 50%), there is a big stigma against eating ready meals, which are themselves not widely available. Women are expected to be able to cook and cook well - this is a major source of pride for them - and cleanliness in the home is also taken very seriously.

2. As a rule, family life is taken very seriously in the Islamic world and there is a basic, widespread understanding that the family unit is sacred, even in highly-secularised homes.

3. Traditionally, there has been a strong culture of female beautification in Muslim-majority countries. Many of the cosmetics that we take for granted today actually have their origins in the Muslim world, and within the Islamic religion female beauty is very highly regarded, notably on a mystical level.

4. Muslim women can be very sensuous and fashionable. Even (or perhaps, especially) young Muslim women who wear the hijab or contemporary head-covering often go to great lengths to embellish their attire.

5. Muslim women in some countries can be amongst the friendliest you will ever meet, anywhere. Super-sweet and cute to boot.

The Disadvantages

1. Muslim women are generally not as educated as women in Western Europe, not least because they mostly live in developing countries where the educational infrastructure is not up to Western European standards. However, new universities are being inaugurated at a rapid clip in many Muslim-majority countries, and women actually outnumber men dramatically in some OIC undergraduate populations.

2. Muslim women can get very serious about relationships very quickly. This is not everybody's scene.

3. Muslim women expect to be financially supported by their men, and in parts of, say, the Arab world, their material demands can be ludicrously high. This has become a major social issue in recent years.

4. Women in Muslim-majority countries also tend to be much more religious, nationalistic, sentimental and romantic than in the West. For some people, these traits will be positives, but certainly not for everyone.

5. The flip side of sentimentality and romance can be drama queen behaviour on a level not seen anywhere else in the world, outside of perhaps Latin America or Italy. It is really something to be on the other end of this. However, the flip side of the flip side is tremendous loyalty and passion, so...
Misko_Varesanovic
Freshman Poster

Here are some examples of Muslim women that don't usually make it to US network television news:

1. Amina Kajtaz (Bosnia and Herzegovina Olympic swimmer, icon of Rio 2016)

2. Carissa Putri (Indonesian actress and model)

3. Cover of Turkish Islamic fashion magazine Âlâ

4. The so-called human anime, Kazakhstan volleyball star Sabina Altinbekova

5. Tara Emad, Egyptian-Montenegrin model and actress

There are so many other examples that to list them all would take a lifetime.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Misko_Varesanovic wrote:Here are some examples of Muslim women that don't usually make it to US network television news:

2. Carissa Putri (Indonesian actress and model)

Carissa Putri is not a good example, as she is born in Germany, is 50/50 European/Indonesian and this is how she looks like now in Indonesia - she is 33 years old,
married, child (children?)