Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.



View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Do Muslim men have it easy with women?

Discuss religion and spirituality topics.

Moderators: fschmidt, jamesbond

Re: Islam

Postby Yohan » March 26th, 2017, 2:36 pm

Cornfed wrote:Western sluts participate in a system that rewards a minority of mostly dirtbag men with much sex while titilating and denying decent men, while still enjoying all the benefits of a society created by decent white men. This is absolutely disgusting and so of course being raped is the least of what they deserve.


Something right and something wrong what you say here, Cornfed.

Nobody - neither men nor women - deserve to be raped. Nobody 'deserves' to be a victim of a crime, it's not only about 'rape' (whatever this word might mean nowadays)

However it is true that a huge number of Western women are nothing but highly active members of the slut-culture. It's their risk if they reject ordinary honest men and prefer an exciting life-style with thugs.

While I can only say it again, that nobody deserves to be raped, I fail however to feel any compassion for these women if something is going wrong.

You were playing with the fire and you get burnt. - And so what? Not my problem really, next time choose any out of these many normal men, be nice with him and he will not force you into anything. For a true bitch however this is not an option, she will choose again another bad boy out of the thug-lineup and reject plenty of other ordinary lonely men... and she will find herself in troubles again. Sorry, I cannot help such stupid women, really not my problem.
User avatar
Yohan
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2586
Joined: April 3rd, 2014, 6:05 am
Location: Tokyo, JAPAN




Check out our Dating Sites and HA International Romance Tours!



Re: Islam

Postby Kradmelder » March 26th, 2017, 3:00 pm

Yohan wrote:
Cornfed wrote:Western sluts participate in a system that rewards a minority of mostly dirtbag men with much sex while titilating and denying decent men, while still enjoying all the benefits of a society created by decent white men. This is absolutely disgusting and so of course being raped is the least of what they deserve.


Something right and something wrong what you say here, Cornfed.

Nobody - neither men nor women - deserve to be raped. Nobody 'deserves' to be a victim of a crime, it's not only about 'rape' (whatever this word might mean nowadays)

However it is true that a huge number of Western women are nothing but highly active members of the slut-culture. It's their risk if they reject ordinary honest men and prefer an exciting life-style with thugs.

While I can only say it again, that nobody deserves to be raped, I fail however to feel any compassion for these women if something is going wrong.

You were playing with the fire and you get burnt. - And so what? Not my problem really, next time choose any out of these many normal men, be nice with him and he will not force you into anything. For a true bitch however this is not an option, she will choose again another bad boy out of the thug-lineup and reject plenty of other ordinary lonely men... and she will find herself in troubles again. Sorry, I cannot help such stupid women, really not my problem.


Johan it is not the minority of men getting sex; the majority of men get sex. Just a whining minority go without.

Nor are the majority of women sluts. They are just more visible.men focus too much on such trash women.

You have the Amy biehls who go into black townships with their black friends and get raped and 'asked for it'. But many women are good wives raped when kaffirs break into their homes, women walking home or jogging, shopping etc.

The naive and the sluts and liberals get raped yes by their own ignorance. But many good women who don't reject decent men get raped as well. Not due to anything they have done. So it is not so simple
User avatar
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1716
Joined: September 6th, 2016, 1:59 pm

Re: Islam

Postby Adama » March 26th, 2017, 3:07 pm

fschmidt wrote:
Adama wrote:Support of Rape? Check.
Hatred for other humans? Check.
Desire to scam other humans? Check.

Tell me, how is it that you are a better individual than all the people you hate, who you want to see dead or raped and then dead?


"Hate evil and love good and establish justice in the gate." -- Amos 5:15

The people I hate, who I (legally) scam, and who I wish I could kill are evil modern scum. I would never harm good people. Of the modern scum, the absolute worst are modern Christians and liberal Jews. These people have no redeeming qualities, and the sooner they die, the better.


You're only taking the scripture that you like which supports your hatred of other humans. God said that HE IS THE LORD and that VENGEANCE belongs to Him. You are not a great Patriarch. You are not conquering Canaan for Abraham's inheritance. It is clear that those who follow the Bible are not to return evil for evil. Neither are you supposed to deal with a false balance, as you imply and openly admit you do with your legally scamming of people. That is nothing less than fraud.

Even if what you said were true, the people which you hate have done nothing to you personally. You are just assuming that everyone is as evil as you make them out to be.

And even if they were as evil as you claim they are, that doesn't entitle you to hurt them. You are not the Lord. God is the one who punishes outside of your children.

Also, it is unlikely you're in a position to decide who is truly good and who is worthy of punishment. That is above you.
User avatar
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 5326
Joined: August 23rd, 2009, 10:37 pm

Re: Islam

Postby Yohan » March 26th, 2017, 3:31 pm

Kradmelder wrote:Johan it is not the minority of men getting sex; the majority of men get sex. Just a whining minority go without.

Nor are the majority of women sluts. They are just more visible.men focus too much on such trash women.


The question is how the majority of men are getting sex. A huge number of young men are getting sex, especially for the first time, from prostitutes they pay.

I cannot help to say that in Western countries, the majority of women are sluts, just my opinion.

You have the Amy biehls who go into black townships with their black friends and get raped and 'asked for it'. But many women are good wives raped when kaffirs break into their homes, women walking home or jogging, shopping etc.

The naive and the sluts and liberals get raped yes by their own ignorance. But many good women who don't reject decent men get raped as well. Not due to anything they have done. So it is not so simple


Most true rapes (not some BS-rape) are not by surprise and not by strangers, in most cases there is a connection between the victim and the rapist.

For me it's simple, as I said, nobody deserves to be raped, but I fail to feel any compassion for these women. It works both ways, isn't it?
Did women ever show any compassion for men and boys?
User avatar
Yohan
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2586
Joined: April 3rd, 2014, 6:05 am
Location: Tokyo, JAPAN

Re: Islam

Postby Nomad » March 27th, 2017, 2:23 pm

I agree with Yohan.

A lot of men love to say that women are getting sex on a golden platter at these clubs, with hot men. However, this is projection because this is what MEN want. They want a hot woman, every night. That is the carnal male fantasy. Women on the other hand, want more than sex, because sex is easy to them. They want a relationship WITH a hot guy.

So while many men bemoan the fact that women are slutting it up at clubs, the reality is, every sex partner they have, decreases even further their chances of having a stable normal marriage, or a marriage at all. It also increases their chances of STD's, a risk you don't have to worry about. Also, their BF's generally are violent types, so they get the crap beat out of them from time to time.

My point being is, as Yohan said, this is the path they have chosen. They are playing with fire and they are getting burned. Its the consequences of their choices. Many men here though, seem to think they are just living it up and partying and having one hell of a life. In reality, I believe the majority of these women are miserable souls, and if you were offered to trade places, you would speedily decline.
User avatar
Nomad
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 141
Joined: June 12th, 2016, 8:13 am

Re: Islam

Postby Eric » March 27th, 2017, 9:22 pm

Nomad wrote:I agree with Yohan.

A lot of men love to say that women are getting sex on a golden platter at these clubs, with hot men. However, this is projection because this is what MEN want. They want a hot woman, every night. That is the carnal male fantasy. Women on the other hand, want more than sex, because sex is easy to them. They want a relationship WITH a hot guy.

So while many men bemoan the fact that women are slutting it up at clubs, the reality is, every sex partner they have, decreases even further their chances of having a stable normal marriage, or a marriage at all. It also increases their chances of STD's, a risk you don't have to worry about. Also, their BF's generally are violent types, so they get the crap beat out of them from time to time.

My point being is, as Yohan said, this is the path they have chosen. They are playing with fire and they are getting burned. Its the consequences of their choices. Many men here though, seem to think they are just living it up and partying and having one hell of a life. In reality, I believe the majority of these women are miserable souls, and if you were offered to trade places, you would speedily decline.



I think women are more confused than ever. As a rule - women can't rule themselves, they are just a disaster, they are in a perpetual state of turmoil... They will go after any man they feel drawn to that is masculine or looks like he might protect her, that's how it is. Men - on the other hand...don't have to give up their status as dominant, nor should they, that's all that we have.
One thing I really noticed when coming here was how cold and hardcore US culture had become - it was like interpersonal relationships were destroyed and replaced by coldness and hardness, competition, distrust and distance. It was as if all good feeling and respect between 'man' and 'woman' was destroyed... replaced by nastiness and hatred.
You're judged by things such as "how hot your gf is"...... shallow things like this. This was a main thing I noticed when I came here from Turkey. It was like there was pressure to be separate and not have intimate feelings with someone, all that mattered was "hotness" sex and hooking up.

You were ridiculed endlessly for not having a hot gf, even if she was a great person. This destroyed relationships because it made everyone self conscious and afraid. This was done, I believe, on purpose to destroy culture. It's made everything about sex and dehumanized us - made us afraid of connection. It's destroyed chemistry between men and women.
This was a main thing I noticed when I came back here..... it was shocking.
It's actually much like pre SOviet Russia.
I can't remember a time I felt harmonious, soft tender feelings towards a woman. ...... that's wonderful. It's natural it's how it should be. But that's what they want to get rid of here the most.
I knew that at a young age but didn't know why. Now, I know.



Guys, it's not about sex. Let's not forget where we came.





There's something more important than that. Let's climb back up out of being degraded. People have lost perspective.
Always fall back on the Lord. God teaches you the basic way of things.... Let's not forget things.
let's not lose the forest for the trees. They are trying to destroy the heart here... it is not natural to be this hard, cold, sex drive. WE don't realize it because, like a frog being steeped in a slowly heating pan...we don't realize it and to us, even though we realize something's not right, it feels normal. This is why we're so confused. No culture like this has ever existed - that's because it was contrived, it's unnatural - it's meant to break you apart...
that's also why everyone has so much trouble and insecurity keeping up. That's why everyone feels insecure, cold, inadequate. Everyone, men + women, everyone.
I will not forget where I came from. With softness is hardness.... pull that softness out of your heart again, uncover that part that makes you human again; for you know that's really you, before you numbed yourself from this world.
I know JEW wood has spread this stuff all over the world, literally everywhere. But you don't have to partake. Ridicule is a powerful force that destroys people and makes them fall in line.
You don't have to cave to it though. Even though everyone else is.
The only thing that helped pull me back out and give me reach to my soul and meaning was scripture. It can do the same for you.
Misery and happiness are only states of mind.
Eric
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1296
Joined: March 20th, 2016, 4:07 am

Re: Islam

Postby Eric » March 27th, 2017, 9:35 pm

They've made it 'gay' to have soft feelings, and feelings for a woman. There was a thread about this where it stated that there was Lookism against men - this is exactly what I'm talking about...through advertising there is a direct effort at stripping men and women of their natural affections and hearts, folks this is NOT normal... don't embrace it. It doesn't make you "Cool". It doesn't make you strong. It makes you weak because you caved and you're following everyone else. ...
It makes you soulless. How can you be happy like this? It's impossible. It's necessary to have a heart again.

there is something available so much better than all this sex, sex, ....mechanical robotic sex around. It's available and it's our God given right, too. There's something so much better out there.
don't pay attention to ridicule. Know what's ridicule and that it's an attempt deliberately by the NWO to destroy you, break you down.... and ridicule you by destroying your heart. Know that scripture is correct. And it's worth so much more.
I know you know as kids if you went back you know this is what your heart wants itself. Don't fear fear. Pray and use God for guidance and faith...he will always protect you and provide you ways and strength.
You can't do it w/out him but you can do it.


This is what I'm realizing.
Misery and happiness are only states of mind.
Eric
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1296
Joined: March 20th, 2016, 4:07 am

Re: Islam

Postby starchild5 » March 28th, 2017, 2:53 am

India has second largest muslim population in the entire world after Indonesia. Its not Turkey or other Middle Eastern Arab countries. In few years, India will have largest muslim population in the entire world.

How many Muslims friends, enemies we have personally?

Its all a Jewish Media Spin..Imagine White People and Arab people coming together..The jews would disappear from planet earth if that ever happens. :D

I have family muslim friends, my own friends etc etc from last 40 years and they have their own set of problems. When you strip the propaganda of Muslims..They are just humans.

There are some Muslims who rape, who cheat women etc but not all do just like any other race.

I would have missed a good chunk of HOT women that i liked if I believed in Muslim propaganda.

I would really want you guys to look into Moroccan, Algerian, Persian girls...They are so freaking nakedly awesome...more free and down to earth and beautiful than Indian girls.

I only knew about Moroccan girl when one of then stripped walked naked in Thailand. :)

Alleged Moroccan Woman Goes Naked In Bangkok Main Street :D

https://www.moroccoworldnews.com/2015/10/171240/alleged-moroccan-woman-goes-naked-in-bangkok-main-street/

Image

girl strolls around Soi Nana naked in broad daylight (VIDEO)

https://coconuts.co/bangkok/news/farang-girl-strolls-around-soi-nana-naked-broad-daylight-video/

Image

Image




SHE IS A MUSLIM FOLKS...

Again this girl is a MUSLIM :mrgreen: :mrgreen: which the jewish media will never show her good side of being free 8)

--------------

Her behaviour may not be appropriate but the western media never shows this other side of "ISLAM"

Even since I saw this..I been chatting with many Moroccan girls and they are so inviting to an Indian guy like me...So hot, so down to earth...They have Bikini pictures, are willing to travel, drink, smoke...do almost anything that white girls do...

--------------

F**CK THE JEWS....

When you deal with Muslim women personally...You would know they are not that different.

In Pattaya, many muslim men come and enjoy...they are liked by local thai girls more than Indian men for sure...


ok What I'm trying to say is...In the media..They are not showing the complete picture of ISLAM ....There are many many Islamic countries that are as free as western countries.

[PS...Winston...if the pictures would cause issues with adsense, please remove it]
User avatar
starchild5
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2172
Joined: December 20th, 2013, 11:32 am

Re: Islam

Postby Yohan » March 28th, 2017, 5:40 am

starchild5 wrote:India has second largest muslim population in the entire world after Indonesia. Its not Turkey or other Middle Eastern Arab countries. In few years, India will have largest muslim population in the entire world.


It seems the second largest Muslim population is in Pakistan, but India is no. 3 and is not far behind Pakistan. no. 4 is Bangladesh and no. 5 is Nigeria.

However only in India, compared to the rest of the population, Muslim population is only 15 percent or so. About 80 percent of the Indian population are not Muslim.

There are many many Islamic countries that are as free as western countries


Please name a few of these many many islamic countries...
Last edited by Yohan on March 28th, 2017, 5:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
Yohan
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2586
Joined: April 3rd, 2014, 6:05 am
Location: Tokyo, JAPAN

Re: Islam

Postby Eric » March 28th, 2017, 5:45 am

I had a thought semi - related to this. What if...... and this is a feasible possibility. What if, because the Jews had always been an outsider - the victim, scapegoat; hated by all nations....secretive, etc; they're just doing what they know best; winning. They've always been barred from professions etc., partly because they probably didn't want to assimilate. But they found ways to use craft and wits to be successful ...which often means cutting corners, being slick, etc. etc.
I have no problem with the Jews except they don't play fair, and they have done some horrible absolutely horrific atrocities - but when they are successful, they, unlike any other group, set out destroying any other takers and demoralizing them...
so that no one has a chance.

That is what is so reprehensible. These people do enormous damage to others without even realizing, or caring - about it.
That's why they're hated so much. they know to attack the mind; because everything originates and starts in the mind.
Misery and happiness are only states of mind.
Eric
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1296
Joined: March 20th, 2016, 4:07 am

Re: Islam

Postby Adama » March 28th, 2017, 5:48 am

Why she gotta go to Thailand to reveal her whore side?
User avatar
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 5326
Joined: August 23rd, 2009, 10:37 pm

Re: Islam

Postby starchild5 » March 29th, 2017, 3:41 am

Yohan wrote:
starchild5 wrote:India has second largest muslim population in the entire world after Indonesia. Its not Turkey or other Middle Eastern Arab countries. In few years, India will have largest muslim population in the entire world.


It seems the second largest Muslim population is in Pakistan, but India is no. 3 and is not far behind Pakistan. no. 4 is Bangladesh and no. 5 is Nigeria.

However only in India, compared to the rest of the population, Muslim population is only 15 percent or so. About 80 percent of the Indian population are not Muslim.

There are many many Islamic countries that are as free as western countries


Please name a few of these many many islamic countries...


It's not Pakistan ...Its India

here

http://www.pewforum.org/2015/04/02/muslims/pf_15-04-02_projectionstables74/

Morocco, Algeria, Lebanon, Malaysia, Indonesia, Kosovo, Azerbaijan, bosnia, Macedonia...

You wouldn't know this if you watch too much Jewish TV or read too much Jewish Media. :mrgreen:

oops my favorite country.....so many hot women in Albania..My dream girls all live there in a majority muslim place :) :)

Image

Image

Image

Image

Yep they are all MUSLIMS folks... :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

One of the most popular music video from Eastern Europe is from a Muslim girl



They all party, have fun, go out at night...but shhhhh...The christian world shouldn't know this...The image white man should get of a muslim women is

Image

:lol: :lol:
User avatar
starchild5
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2172
Joined: December 20th, 2013, 11:32 am

Re: Islam

Postby Jonny Law » March 29th, 2017, 8:23 am

Yohan wrote:
Cornfed wrote:Western sluts participate in a system that rewards a minority of mostly dirtbag men with much sex while titilating and denying decent men, while still enjoying all the benefits of a society created by decent white men. This is absolutely disgusting and so of course being raped is the least of what they deserve.


Something right and something wrong what you say here, Cornfed.

Nobody - neither men nor women - deserve to be raped. Nobody 'deserves' to be a victim of a crime, it's not only about 'rape' (whatever this word might mean nowadays)

However it is true that a huge number of Western women are nothing but highly active members of the slut-culture. It's their risk if they reject ordinary honest men and prefer an exciting life-style with thugs.

While I can only say it again, that nobody deserves to be raped, I fail however to feel any compassion for these women if something is going wrong.

You were playing with the fire and you get burnt. - And so what? Not my problem really, next time choose any out of these many normal men, be nice with him and he will not force you into anything. For a true bitch however this is not an option, she will choose again another bad boy out of the thug-lineup and reject plenty of other ordinary lonely men... and she will find herself in troubles again. Sorry, I cannot help such stupid women, really not my problem.


Yohan,

You say: "Nobody - neither men nor women - deserve to be raped."

Isamic Bastards Would Disagree
"In the moments before he raped the 12-year-old girl, the Islamic State fighter took the time to explain that what he was about to do was not a sin. Because the preteen girl practiced a religion other than Islam, the Quran not only gave him the right to rape her — it condoned and encouraged it, he insisted."
https://www.nytimes.com/2015/08/14/world/middleeast/isis-enshrines-a-theology-of-rape.html?_r=0
Jonny Law
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1004
Joined: May 13th, 2014, 9:14 pm

Re: Islam

Postby Eric » April 11th, 2017, 1:17 am

Misery and happiness are only states of mind.
Eric
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1296
Joined: March 20th, 2016, 4:07 am

Re: Islam

Postby Eric » April 11th, 2017, 1:21 am

Yes, the media lockdown here is terrible, but it is so bad..... that one has to think carefully and actually abide by it - because that's reality for many folks here. At least when I was younger it's like that - as a rule the younger folks can't think and parrot what they hear.

But it's true. I think I'd have a lot of fun in a Muslim country such as those photos are taken. I know I had fun and enjoyed Turkey. I have a Turkish Muslim friend here and I enjoy his company, he's a great friend.
I don't know what it is about Christianity, but something about it stinks and it's no fun, it takes you so far away from life, that's why all Christians are repressed and depressed zombies who have convinced themselves going to heaven is better, because they've made this life so miserable. It's the culture itself emphasizes all this reactionary spirituality which has to prove a point...written by a zealot and revolutionary (Paul and Jesus), espoused by zealots. I don't know. It just doesn't make me feel good.
Islam is cool. It seems to have common sense whereas Christianity has evolved to be about acting pious and spiritually ascetic, a focus on spiritual purity which is pretty far removed from this world. It's not a very fun place to be, and it's not grounded in reality; there's something very strict about Christians that I don't like, it's hard to pin down. It's like you have to be "righteous" all the time, whatever that means, and you can't even look at a girl without it being sinful, unpure. It's just such a killjoy on life and a major burden and drag. That's honestly the truth. Christians have no fun. It's legalistic and they yell down at you when you challenge their "heresies"? If they were ok, why'd they need to constantly yell down at you with guilt and holy shame.
Holy shame sums up Christianity. It puts stuff there that was not in the Bible. It was like some zealot (Christ) had a vision....Jews have had hundreds of these....and revolutionary people were bored at the time, also Paul wanted to become famous so he started preaching this shit, that's how I feel. God botherers can attack me. I don't care deep down that's how I felt. Islam at least, is a return to God, a simple down to earth way.
Muslims are down to earth people, and I like them very much.
I'd probably convert, but I'm white...can't do that. How can I convert if I'm white?


Plus all the Jesus freaks would tell me I'm going to burn in hell because I don't worship a man but choose to worship God,

crazy world we live in.
Last edited by Eric on April 11th, 2017, 1:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
Misery and happiness are only states of mind.
Eric
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1296
Joined: March 20th, 2016, 4:07 am

PreviousNext

Return to Religion and Spirituality

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest