Christ's Prophecies and end time prophecies...Are they real?

Discuss religion and spirituality topics.
Eric
Experienced Poster

Christ's Prophecies and end time prophecies...Are they real?

Post by Eric »

Hey I had this question. I was thinking about this recently. I've read much of the Bible and in it are prophecies from Jesus Christ talking about the last days...and end times. I was wondering if he was in fact discussing the end times of the Roman empire or the last days of judgement - when the world will end and he will return.

What do you think? I've heard many people say the book of Revelation is discussing the churches in Rome who were falling to corruption at the time, and the whore of Babylon. But Jesus said that he will return and bring judgement, and many would die and then there'd be a 1,000 years of peace on the world. I'm confused - I want to get my facts straight about this.

If none of this were true, then there'd be no excuse or reason not to do evil...but just, like these illuminati people are doing with their gnostic religion(s), hastening the prophecies fulfillment. I can also see how this gnostic ideology dovetails nicely with Judaism's idea of ...do profound evil or profound good, to bring about the return of their 'Messiah' and to the holy land.
Whether they realize it or not, they are fulfilling their and our Christian prophecy...at once. They will get their false messiah (the antiChrist) and then Jesus will come back to bring 1,000 years or more of peace.

How could this have happened? this tells me that Christ must have been prophetic and he is the real Messiah because he predicted what self-serving evil men would do from the Templars on, in embracing gnostic teachings (which the illuminati do).
They didn't even know that back then.... at that time of Christ that 10 centuries later men would find in the mid-east gnostic teachings and other teachings which would create Freemasonry and Templars. Surely these teachings were around at the time and before Christ, they were, of course, made up by Jews... as everything evil really is. It was due to hellenic influence around the area and Jews got tired of waiting for the Messiah to come, so they inverted God and the Bible and came out with the ultimate weapon of pure evil (gnosticism), which is literally the inversion of God to man....and you can just imagine what that would bring to the world.

People say, oh well it's just a prophecy, that could fit anything at any time. Wow, well really could it? I mean really come on how can we say that?

Just my thoughts, please feel free to respond.

I've even heard Jewish rabbi's admit that Jesus is the Messiah.
Another interesting thought - I'd expressed it before, and I have an inkling that this God, came from out of Egypt. .....Christ knew that much of the Jews laws were bullshit, that's why he left them. All of that crap in Leviticus etc. It's meaningless...
I think he also sensed that Jews had corrupted and gone far from God where it came, he did his best to get back to meaningful source(s). Also, I think if you line up Egypt's teachings on God...their beliefs in one supreme God - it lines up pretty much exactly with what Jesus said about God.

I don't know what this means but I notice it. ...I've always thought that Egyptians came across and brought us God, to the world. Jews, like they've always done, stole it from other cultures...corrupted and lied about it and defamed, of course, the people they stole it from, while proclaiming themselves saviors and chosen.
It's a repeated pattern throughout history.
In this case, Jews are actually all of them the antichrist (which is what Jesus called them) and anti-God, and he tried to bring it back to God concept in purity and form.
I believe Mohammad was a man who tried to do this, in his own way, as well.
Misery and happiness are only states of mind.
Eric
Experienced Poster

Re: Christ's Prophecies and end time prophecies...Are they r

Post by Eric »

Is Christ's judgement going to come back on the world in the end - am I going to be held responsible if I do anything?

I thought about gnosticism, even if I embraced that - if I'm not a part of that super evil group of the world today... would I still be judged along with them as part of that evil - contributing to the downfall of the world?
This is actually a very good video on it.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LBO4omAdsAU[/youtube]
Last edited by Eric on April 12th, 2017, 5:17 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Eric
Experienced Poster

Post by Eric »

Is the world really going to be judged?
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

Do not give your power away to anyone not even God.

There is End Time...which is a certainty..but you can break that time line...That is the real fun when you don't reach your destiny 8) 8)

The main goal of humanity must be to not reach the destiny set by Bible, Elites, Dark forces, Aliens etc etc...We need to create our own space.

I totally believe in Bible and End time prophesy, so I'm working 24/7 not to reach it.

Even God will admire when I break my own Destiny
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

starchild5 wrote:Do not give your power away to anyone not even God.

There is End Time...which is a certainty..but you can break that time line...That is the real fun when you don't reach your destiny 8) 8)

The main goal of humanity must be to not reach the destiny set by Bible, Elites, Dark forces, Aliens etc etc...We need to create our own space.

I totally believe in Bible and End time prophesy, so I'm working 24/7 not to reach it.

God will judge you. You will stand before God. You cannot escape this.
Eric
Experienced Poster

Post by Eric »

God is good.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

starchild5 wrote:Do not give your power away to anyone not even God.

So you say that God is God. However in the same breath, in confusion, you deny Him both His power and His glory. How is it, that if God is God, that you can defy Him?

I don't expect an answer. I just find the way people's minds work to be quite perplexing. But we get to see that you've denied God and Christ. Since Christ is the truth and the source of all knowledge, and you deny Him glory, that explains why you're confused.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

According to astrotheology, the biblical end times prophecies are symbolic and refer to the end of the age of Pisces, before the dawning of the next age of Aquarius.

For more on this, study the work of jordan maxwell and michael tsarion. Google their names or search on YouTube. Also research the term "astrotheology".

The Bible doesnt make sense if you take it literally. You will be confused like crazy if you do. It makes more sense when taken allegorically or symbolically. Also, astrotheology explains a lot of mysteries and missing links in the bible if you study it.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Eric
Experienced Poster

Post by Eric »

I will trust the Truth first before, a Rosicrucian and a Freemason.

Anything to take away from the church huh Winston?
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Winston wrote:According to astrotheology, the biblical end times prophecies are symbolic and refer to the end of the age of Pisces, before the dawning of the next age of Aquarius.

For more on this, study the work of jordan maxwell and michael tsarion. Google their names or search on YouTube. Also research the term "astrotheology".

The Bible doesnt make sense if you take it literally. You will be confused like crazy if you do. It makes more sense when taken allegorically or symbolically. Also, astrotheology explains a lot of mysteries and missing links in the bible if you study it.
We are near the end of this present age. That much is true.

As for the Bible, in order to understand the Bible, you must believe in Jesus Christ by faith alone, without works (especially without works of repentance or abiding). Because Christ has done all the work already, and we put complete faith in His work for salvation (because if we trust our own works, being imperfect and not Christ, we condemn ourselves).

If a person can do that (believe in Jesus Christ by faith alone), then God provides an interpreter to that person who imparts the understanding of the Word of God, whose name is the Holy Ghost. With the free gift of salvation (for believing in Jesus Christ without works) comes the interpreter.

Believers have the Holy Ghost. Unbelievers do not have the Holy Ghost. Those who have the Holy Ghost understand. Those who do not have the Holy Ghost will never truly understand any of the deep things of the gospel, even if they are explained step by step and connected dot by dot.

This is why for example the Jews do not believe the gospel and neither do they accept Christ. They openly admit they don't even believe the Old Testament.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Eric wrote:Is Christ's judgement going to come back on the world in the end - am I going to be held responsible if I do anything?

I thought about gnosticism, even if I embraced that - if I'm not a part of that super evil group of the world today... would I still be judged along with them as part of that evil - contributing to the downfall of the world?
This is actually a very good video on it.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LBO4omAdsAU[/youtube]

Now this is obvious. Gnosticism is the opposite of Christianity. It is NOT Christianity. It is blatantly the inversion of Christianity.

So why do they confuse Gnosticism with Christianity? Probably because they either don't want to or can't believe in the true Christ. Gnosticism is nonsense.
Eric
Experienced Poster

Post by Eric »

Adama wrote:
Winston wrote:According to astrotheology, the biblical end times prophecies are symbolic and refer to the end of the age of Pisces, before the dawning of the next age of Aquarius.

They openly admit they don't even believe the Old Testament.
That much shocks me. How could people who wrote the damn thing, have come so far from it? That doesn't even make sense. They wrote it!
halnovemila
Freshman Poster

Post by halnovemila »

there will be an end of the time and the return of Jesus.
And in my opinion the end of the time is quite near, the world is quite rapidly degrading, there may even be a third world war in less than a decade... but that's only my opinion based on what I can observe.
Muslims too believe in the end of the time and the beginning of a new age of peace; remarkably they believe it will be prophet Isa/Jesus the one who will come back at the end and will reign the whole world.. not prophet Mohammed.
The Maya believed that at the end of their long calendar a new age will begin. The Maya calendar has ended on 2012.
The Kalachakra tantra, one of the texts of Tibetan Buddhism,tells a prophecy about the end of the time.
The Muslims will start a war trying to rule the whole world but Shambala will defeat them and a new age of peace will begin.
According to the Gospels Jesus said that when the end of the time will happen is known to God only.
I believe that men prayers and good acts are continuously postponing the end of the time because for God to fulfill men's prayers the present time must change and so the future.
But at some point men's prayers won't be enough and the end of the time will come so the final judgment.

P.S. the Jews believe in the one God. Even they don't believe that Jesus is the Messiah, Jesus has never dismiss the Jews religion and their holy books.
The assertion that Gnosticism comes from Jews it's totally ungrounded and dismissible.
The anti Christ won't come from the Jews people. In my opinion, observing what's happening at the top of Catholic church hierarchy, that's where the anti Christ will raise from.