The Authentic Pagans of Russia

Discuss religion and spirituality topics.
MrPeabody
Experienced Poster

Re: The authentic pagans of Russia

Post by MrPeabody »

MrPeabody
Experienced Poster

Post by MrPeabody »

A Zoroastrian gives a good introduction to Zarathushtrian theology, showing how simple Zarathustra made things and other religions complicated it afterwards.

Winston
Site Admin

Re: The Authentic Pagans of Russia

Post by Winston »

Interesting talk show where two Wiccans explain what witchcraft is and isn't and debunk myths about it.

Raymond Buckland & Scott Cunningham on Twin Cities Live in Minnesota. Ray & Scott prove to be the greatest spokespersons for the craft in this video. Humor and dignity.
Raymond Buckland's original museum is now on display in Cleveland, Oh! For more information on the Buckland Museum please visit www.bucklandmuseum.org.

Part 1

Part 2

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Great documentary by Raymond Buckland where he explains the history of Wicca and Paganism, and how it came to be smeared by Christianity during the Middle Ages. Very interesting, informative, and educational. Debunks myths about Wicca and Paganism. A must see for any open minded truth seeker who has never heard from a Pagan insider.

Really interesting black and white documentary from 1969 called "Legend of the Witches". It talks about witch folklore and creation story and shows how a ritual is done. Wow very cool. Shows naked women during the ceremony too.

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

MrPeabody wrote:
November 13th, 2017, 6:21 pm
This is a good comparison of Hinduism vs Christianity and Islam. It clearly shows why Hinduism makes more sense and is more open minded, tolerant, and inclusive. A must see for any comparative religion seeker. Hinduism resonates with me and feels far more natural than the Abrahamic religions.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Is Paganism right for you? 6 Things to consider.

This Pagan girl is hot.

In this video I share some things that indicate the Pagan path may be right for you:

1) You love being outdoors
2 ) You enjoy observing the seasons change
3) You believe there is a higher intelligence or force, but you are uncomfortable with the accepted notion of an all powerful, perfect God
4) You want a spirituality that embraces the sacred Masculine & the sacred Feminine
5) You have an interest in ancient civilizations
6) You are uncomfortable with the excessive materialism in the world

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

If anyone is interested in becoming a Druid or taking their Druid and Bard online course, here's the link to learning more about it.

The Order of Bards, Ovates & Druids

https://druidry.org

https://druidry.org/druid-way/what-druidry

https://druidry.org/our-courses/train-in-druidry

Druid Groups for US members.

https://druidryus.org/

https://www.danaan.net/druidry/druid-groups-map/

Authentic Druids and Pagans in Britain

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

4 Ways that Paganism is better, makes more sense, and is more open minded and freespirited than Christianity. This Pagan girl is so hot.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Good book for anyone interested in Paganism. Covers everything. Very comprehensive.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B091MQRTV9

Paganism: Everything from Ancient, Hellenic, Norse, and Celtic Paganism to Heathenry, Wicca, and Other Modern Pagan Beliefs and Practices

An easy-to-understand guide for everything you want to know about Paganism!

Have you ever wanted to understand the sophisticated belief systems of ancient religions?

Have you always been intrigued by the intricate mythologies of Greece and Rome?

Were you compelled toward the mysterious and spiritual nature of the universe but did not know how to access it?

If so, then you've found the right book! You can learn about the history and diversity of Paganism and how Paganism exists today.

In this book, you will:
Learn about the evolution of Paganism through the ages
Discover the core beliefs of Paganism and the relevance they have in the modern world
Explore Hellenistic and Roman Pagan practices – their similarities and differences
Take a deep dive into Norse mythology and the religion of the Vikings
Find out about the nature-worshipping Cult of the Druids
Learn about the intriguing polytheistic gods and goddesses of the Far East
Uncover the legends of Egypt
Identify the pre-Christian heroes of Slavic tribes
Understand the performance and magical practices of shamans across the globe
See examples of modern witchcraft and its compelling secrets
Investigate the Atheistic & Agnostic Paganism inspired by secular ideas
Learn to choose a path of your own to enhance the spiritual roots of your consciousness
And so much more…
By the end of this book, you should have a deeper insight into various Pagan traditions worldwide and find your path to spiritual enlightenment.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Interesting podcast on Gnostic Radio about the occult and mysticism in Russia.

Description:

Russia has always been a bricolage of spiritualities, experimental religions, and enduring shamanism. Is there such a thing as a usable and merged Russian mysticism – or at least some constant egregore? There is one, and it’s found while studying concepts/movements: Silver Age, Soviet Secret Societies, Slavic and Siberian religiosity, Greek Orthodox esotericism, and more. This investigation takes us to today’s New Age/Pagan that has made Russia a hotbed of Chaos Magic, Astrology, Sophia worship, and ceremonial magic.

Astral Guest – Christopher McIntosh, author of Occult Russia: Pagan, Esoteric, and Mystical Traditions.