Why Religion Attacks Sexuality...

Discuss religion and spirituality topics.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Why Religion Attacks Sexuality...

Post by Adama »

So just for believing in Christ in order to be saved from eternal death, a person is labeled as scum. Just for believing in something, a man is condemned.

Somehow they consider this a just condemnation. Their wrath is apparently very great, since they would condemn those who believe (and they've not injured them in any way).

Anyone who would come between them and their unrighteous glory must be condemned. Somehow they don't realize that our portion is NOT in this life. We are only in this present life in this condition because of Adam's transgression (because Adam exercised his free will to transgress, thereby bringing death into the world; otherwise we'd each already have eternal life at our birth). If it had not been for that, we'd all have Christ ruling from His Holy City right now. But because sin has entered the world, He's going to destroy this world by fire, and then create a new earth.

And because everyone is allowed free will, after the image of God, we each get to decide whether we want to join Him in His new earth or whether we want to reject Him. It's a free will choice. And those who use their free will to choose Christ will live again. Those who use their free will to reject Christ will not see life.

When a person believes he is accepting eternal life, meaning he has exercised his free will choice to accept Christ's love and to join Him in the new earth. If a person refuses to believe, that is rejection of Christ and all the good things that He gives freely, which means that person's soul will face eternity without LIFE. It's quite simple. Anyone can understand this.

But should it come as a surprise that someone who wants Satan to stand at his right hand also hates God and the brethren? Such people are bold and daring with their speech, being presumptuous and in rebellion. They freely blaspheme. They don't know that God will judge those who make hard speeches against Him, as per Jude.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

So just for believing in Christ in order to be saved from eternal death, a person is labeled as scum. Just for believing in something, a man is condemned.

Somehow they consider this a just condemnation. Their wrath is apparently very great, since they would condemn those who believe (and they've not injured them in any way).

Anyone who would come between them and their unrighteous glory must be condemned. Somehow they don't realize that our portion is NOT in this life. We are only in this present life in this condition because of Adam's transgression (because Adam exercised his free will to transgress, thereby bringing death into the world; otherwise we'd each already have eternal life at our birth). If it had not been for that, we'd all have Christ ruling from His Holy City right now. But because sin has entered the world, He's going to destroy this world by fire, and then create a new earth.

And because everyone is allowed free will, after the image of God, we each get to decide whether we want to join Him in His new earth or whether we want to reject Him. It's a free will choice. And those who use their free will to choose Christ will live again. Those who use their free will to reject Christ will not see life.

When a person believes he is accepting eternal life, meaning he has exercised his free will choice to accept Christ's love and to join Him in the new earth. If a person refuses to believe, that is rejection of Christ and all the good things that He gives freely, which means that person's soul will face eternity without LIFE. It's quite simple. Anyone can understand this.

But should it come as a surprise that someone who wants Satan to stand at his right hand also hates God and the brethren? Such people are bold and daring with their speech, being presumptuous and in rebellion. They freely blaspheme. They don't know that God will judge those who make hard speeches against Him, as per Jude.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

Adama wrote:So just for believing in Christ in order to be saved from eternal death, a person is labeled as scum. Just for believing in something, a man is condemned.
No.

Scum is a term specifically for "religious" people who do what you do.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
Adama wrote:So just for believing in Christ in order to be saved from eternal death, a person is labeled as scum. Just for believing in something, a man is condemned.
No.

Okay, but that's not what Mr Joe said. In any case, I can see, if I am evil for doing what I do, then you must be good, for doing what you do. :D
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Adama wrote:
No.

Okay, but that's not what Mr Joe said. In any case, I can see, if I am evil for doing what I do, then you must be good, for doing what you do. :D
You don't have a righteous bone in your body, though you try to preach to give the impression that you do.

Imagine the effect of your wicked filth on impressionable little children. Scaring them into believing the myths for fear of burning in pain for eternity.

Shame on you and your "religious" ilk. Hell, if it exists, has a special place reserved for your special brand of wickedness.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote: You don't have a righteous bone in your body, though you try to preach to give the impression that you do.

Imagine the effect of your wicked filth on impressionable little children. Scaring them into believing the myths for fear of burning in pain for eternity.

Shame on you and your "religious" ilk. Hell, if it exists, has a special place reserved for your special brand of wickedness.

Oddly enough, I find you very entertaining, and your words are like a curiosity to me.
You don't have a righteous bone in your body, though you try to preach to give the impression that you do.
I make no claims of my bones being righteous. Also, I don't really care what you think of me. That defeats the whole impression thing. You think I care what you think, but I don't. I just find your personality type to be interesting, in the classical atheist kind of way.
Actually most people know that hell is full of evil. Nobody really needs to be reminded of it. Only the people who can't or who refuse to believe have a real problem with hell, because everyone who believes is not going there. But all the unbelievers are going there. And if it is such a hard thing to believe in the truth, then that person is in trouble.

By the way, I had forgotten the great affection you have in your heart for the innocent and the impressionable.
Hell, if it exists, has a special place reserved for your special brand of wickedness.
Reminds me of pond scum all over again. How much more of this speech must a person endure?

ConEx, why do you not just pass over me? Either ignore what I say or ignore what I say. Either don't read it or hold your peace. I could only imagine if I followed you around to denounce your every commentary on MGTOW. And as much as you may hate people like me, I'm not out there chasing you around to insult you, to tell you to keep quiet, or any of those things which you seem to be working against me.

And by the way, just as you have your own thoughts, opinions and beliefs which you express freely, I also have mine. I don't really care about your thoughts, opinions and beliefs, and I don't spend my time hassling you because of yours. Your opinion might pique my curiosity at times, but it doesn't bother me if you believe something different from what I believe. In fact, I don't care about what you think, believe or care about. I don't concern myself with it. I have my beliefs which I speak of, and I don't spend my time disrupting you for yours. I merely state mine.

Yet there you are, continually, working in a manner similar to an adversary, seemingly seeking to malign and stifle those who merely disagree, as if they have a force to change your life for the worse.

Hey, aren't you the one who says that globalists and bankers have no real influence on people's everyday lives? How much influence could I truly have if those swindlers don't have much?
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Adama wrote: I have my beliefs which I speak of, and I don't spend my time disrupting you for yours. I merely state mine.
But of course. I have mine too and I think you have what some Christians call fake piety which you wield with such wicked judgment.

I think it is perfectly fine to hold religious views, but to wear it on your sleeve and whack everyone over the head with it is unmitigated evil. If there is a god, I am quite sure he will punish you in the way that you deserve, with burning flesh in hell among the gleefully dancing demons you enabled with your castigation and passive insults.

You are not different than the kooky Imam who makes similar claims against what he considers infidels. You and he together can trade notes while you agonizingly cook in the fiery ovens of eternal damnation.

Adama being led to his final destination when karmic justice is unleashed upon him.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Adama wrote: I have my beliefs which I speak of, and I don't spend my time disrupting you for yours. I merely state mine.
But of course. I have mine too and I think you have what some Christians call fake piety which you wield with such wicked judgment.

I think it is perfectly fine to hold religious views, but to wear it on your sleeve and whack everyone over the head with it is unmitigated evil. If there is a god, I am quite sure he will punish you in the way that you deserve, with burning flesh in hell among the gleefully dancing demons you enabled with your castigation and passive insults.

You are not different than the kooky Imam who makes similar claims against what he considers infidels. You and he together can trade notes while you agonizingly cook in the fiery ovens of eternal damnation.

Adama being led to his final destination when karmic justice is unleashed upon him.
I have also found this post interesting, too, ConEx. What else is going on inside there?

I make no claims of being pious. What do I look like? The "pope"? I exercise no judgment. I merely state my beliefs.

Where it on my sleeve? What? You mean it just irks you to read about it. Don't read it then. Or ignore it. This is basically telling me to stop talking about it, but with dressed up speech.

Castigation and passive insults? Why? Because I said I don't care what you think? When have I insulted you?

I don't care what you have to say about Imams. Do you think I care what they have to say either? Or about what they are doing? Or your comparison of me to them? And why would you think I care about your suggestions?

It's interesting to me that you think they matter to me though.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Traditionally religions didn’t attack sexuality. Both the Old Testament and pre-20th C Christianity regulated sexuality in a sensible way and tolerated prostitution and a whore class. It generally allowed everyone who was prepared to play by the rules to get a reasonable amount of sex.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

JohnDoeBigBaller wrote: The New Agers who dabble in magick are also imbalanced. The Ancient Egyptians knew that to be adept, one must be versed in both the white and black aspects of magick. Black magick is suppressed and controlled by the few in power at the top who make liberal use of it. The average person is not only ignorant to this fact, but helpless against it.
I heard about that too. Supposedly the next star wars movie, the last jedi, is supposed to address this, that you cant have light or dark side of the force dominating the universe. They must be in balance, lest an everlasting war develop between the two, as what happened in thr star wars universe.

Btw i also agree that it seems unnatural for Christianity to oppress something so natural as sexuality and making one feel guilty for it. That never made any sense.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
MrPeabody
Experienced Poster

Post by MrPeabody »

Sexual Repression has been a brilliant strategy for the Christian Church. Just look at the proof. They own the most valuable art in the world, valuable property, gold, silver, and tax exemption. It works for the hand full of elites who control the system.

Christianity has no life of its own but still propagates from generation to generation. Since it is dead, it needs to take energy from the living to continue. That is the definition of a vampire - an entity that is dead and thus needs to drink the life force from the living to survive. The religion has irony. It's the people who give up their life force who are sacrificed. They sacrifice their one life for the promise of immortality that they will never receive.
Jonny Law
Experienced Poster

Post by Jonny Law »

For all you Lib-Tard (Mentally Retarded Liberals),

According to Evolution and Math your Non-Religion LEADS TO YOUR EXTINCTION!
A replacement level of births in a country is 2.1 children per woman.
Secular countries
Sweden: 1.91 births per woman
United Kingdom: 1.90 births per woman
Finland: 1.80 births per woman
Denmark: 1.73 births per woman
The Netherlands: 1.72 births per woman
Czech Republic: 1.45 births per woman
China: 1.66 births per woman
Japan: 1.41 births per woman
Vietnam: 1.77 births per woman
North Korea: 1.98 children born/woman

According to Science
:twisted: Atheism is frequent among people whose interpersonal social obligations are weak and is also linked to lower fertility rates in advanced industrial nations
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

MrPeabody wrote:Sexual Repression has been a brilliant strategy for the Christian Church. Just look at the proof. They own the most valuable art in the world, valuable property, gold, silver, and tax exemption. It works for the hand full of elites who control the system.

Christianity has no life of its own but still propagates from generation to generation. Since it is dead, it needs to take energy from the living to continue. That is the definition of a vampire - an entity that is dead and thus needs to drink the life force from the living to survive. The religion has irony. It's the people who give up their life force who are sacrificed. They sacrifice their one life for the promise of immortality that they will never receive.
Naturally the real vampires are the spiritually bloodthirsty. That is, those people who delight in the sorrows of others, through mischief such as: wrathful anger, mocking, insults, slander, malignity, deception, false accusations; attempts at breaking the heart and the spirit of another person, attempts to get their target fired from their job, attempts to break up marriages and relationships from the outside, attempts at severing friendships, attempting to socially isolate another innocent person. These are the people who want to see other people destroyed, for their enjoyment.

But these destroyers, children of Satan, or "vampires" who are bloodthirsty, are workers of iniquity and murderers at heart.
JohnDoeBigBaller
Freshman Poster

Post by JohnDoeBigBaller »

people wouldn't hate christianity so much if christianity didn't teach that everyone who ISN'T a christian is going to burn in hell forever.

Forgive me for being offended by a religion that says i am going to burn in hell forever cause I have a slightly different belief system or I call God as some other name.
JohnDoeBigBaller
Freshman Poster

Post by JohnDoeBigBaller »

Winston wrote:
JohnDoeBigBaller wrote: The New Agers who dabble in magick are also imbalanced. The Ancient Egyptians knew that to be adept, one must be versed in both the white and black aspects of magick. Black magick is suppressed and controlled by the few in power at the top who make liberal use of it. The average person is not only ignorant to this fact, but helpless against it.
I heard about that too. Supposedly the next star wars movie, the last jedi, is supposed to address this, that you cant have light or dark side of the force dominating the universe. They must be in balance, lest an everlasting war develop between the two, as what happened in thr star wars universe.

Btw i also agree that it seems unnatural for Christianity to oppress something so natural as sexuality and making one feel guilty for it. That never made any sense.
The Sith philosophy is about not suppressing your emotions like the Jedi do. The first Jedi tenet is "There is no emotion: there is peace". Well that caused Anakin to try to hide his marriage to Padme and which later on had disastrous results.