Why Religion Attacks Sexuality...

Discuss religion and spirituality topics.
JohnDoeBigBaller
Freshman Poster

Why Religion Attacks Sexuality...

Post by JohnDoeBigBaller »

The Christian Church has done everything in its power to suppress and control sexuality. Sexual energy is the creative life force that liberates the kundalini, and is a direct threat to their agenda for enslaving humanity.

There is nothing spiritual about Christianity. Christianity is a tool to remove all spiritual knowledge and spirituality. This has been effectively accomplished by attacking the second chakra, which is the sexual chakra, thus keeping the kundalini serpent bound in the base. In order for the kundalini energy to ascend, and ascend safely, all of the chakras must be free and open. Psychological hang-ups manifest themselves in the chakras, which are the key components of the soul, and create blocks that prevent the ascension and circulation of spiritual energy, both in the 7 main chakras and in the 144,000 nadis.

Christianity, Islam, and other related programs to destroy spirituality vehemently attack sexuality in any way they can, whether it is heterosexuality, homosexuality, etc. They work to instill sexual inhibitions, guilt, shame, and turn something beautiful and spiritually empowering into something ugly. Few if any Christians or Muslims are even aware of what spirituality really is. All of these nefarious programs have replaced spiritual concepts with imposter Jewish characters, Jewish places, and other fictitious Jewish archetypes, such as Jesus, the Nazarene. Jesus has been used as a diversion and distraction, keeping followers from accessing true spirituality and working on their souls. Truth be known, we save our own souls. "Jesus" is a fictitious Jewish character that is nothing more than an imposter to a CONCEPT.

Kundalini liberates the soul and also opens up the psyche. The Christian Church has also done everything in its power to keep us from communicating with beings such as Satan and his Demons, and deliberately cut us all off from any knowledge and power. This keeps us all in the dark, and has cut us off from our True Creator God.

"WE SHALL DESTROY GOD" - Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion

The sexual suppression creates an imbalance in the base and second chakras which bleeds over into the emotional level (chakra) this extends to the next chakra and from here, we have a further imbalance, creating fear and guilt, and other emotional and psychological disorders. Because of the cut-off, there is no outlet and humanity degenerates spiritually from generation to generation. Each generation has been indoctrinated and conditioned to view sexuality in the Judeo/Christian/Muslim way. Those of us who are completely free from this influence are few. Sexuality= Life, liberation, and spiritual advancement. The Church knows this and has denied the general population this knowledge for centuries.

Now, when I mention "the Church" I am referring to those on top, not the average pedophile priest or minister. The Catholic priesthood is a prime example of the level of indoctrination, ignorance, and stupidity all the way down the line with blind obedience. The child raping and molestations are chief illustrations of what occurs when one consciously suppresses the powerful sex drive, which is the life force, itself.

Because of the suppression of this knowledge, humanity is operating at 1/5th-1/10th of the total potential. The energy centers remain closed and dormant, cutting the world off from other dimensions, blocking spiritual, mental, emotional and physical potential, in order to keep power in the hands of a "chosen" few.

All of this is the use of black magick at the top levels that has been handed down through the centuries. The new age movement teaches helplessness, and strongly discourages any forms of black magick to ensure this power only remains in the hands of a few. Justice and righteousness are strongly discouraged and attacked. People are being indoctrinated to be victims and slaves. Fear is used incessantly, no different from Jewish communism, which is where Christianity eventually leads.

The New Agers who dabble in magick are also imbalanced. The Ancient Egyptians knew that to be adept, one must be versed in both the white and black aspects of magick. Black magick is suppressed and controlled by the few in power at the top who make liberal use of it. The average person is not only ignorant to this fact, but helpless against it.

The denigration and exclusion of women in RHP religions is also for a specific purpose. As Thoth stated, everything comes in two's for balance and harmony. Two is the creative force. The female energy within us all is the subconscious and the psyche. The female aspect connects us to the higher dimensions of the mind in balance to the male logical side of the brain. The two ideally, should work together in harmony. The kundalini energy is of the female part of the soul. By attacking and denigrating women, this further suppresses this energy subliminally.

Destroying this female energy is fundamental to the enemy agenda. Once this feminine energy is completely subdued, the intuition and higher consciousness are switched off and become dominated by the lower consciousness. The chakras below the heart, which is the switch off point and connector of the seven chakras, remain disconnected and a serious imbalance results. The Church and its controlling cohorts are well aware of the imbalance that occurs when this female energy is cut off. The chakras all work together.

What then occurs is a total loss of a much needed sense, also known as "the sixth sense." Humanity is spiritually blind and through this, have become total victims. This is the goal of the Christian Church, to prepare Gentiles to be ignorant and unquestioning slaves who are unable to fight back at the hands of Jewish masters [the communist state]. For example, when an adept Jew throws a curse, the Gentile victim who has been indoctrinated with the lies of Christianity is helpless and succumbs to it. He/She can't even see it coming, and doesn't even know. This way, the Jews become "God."

Quote from the Jewish Talmud:
Simeon Haddarsen, fol. 56-D: "When the Messiah comes every Jew will have 2800 slaves."
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Why Religion Attacks Sexuality...

Post by MrMan »

So you think unleashing serpent inside of you and communicating with Satan and his demons is a good thing? It sounds like you like the demonic.

Sexuality is supposed to be reserved for marriage and marriages kept in tact. If we do that, that means most kids have fathers in the home, and men don't go around scratching themselves to alleviate the latest itch they picked up.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

MrMan wrote:So you think unleashing serpent inside of you and communicating with Satan and his demons is a good thing? It sounds like you like the demonic.

Sexuality is supposed to be reserved for marriage and marriages kept in tact. If we do that, that means most kids have fathers in the home, and men don't go around scratching themselves to alleviate the latest itch they picked up.
No, actually you are more likely the one living a demonic life masquerading as a pious "Christian."

Sexuality is not only for marriage and most sex that has ever occurred has taken place outside of marriage. Religious faiths like "Christianity" demonize sex outside of marriage because they know it has the power to render religion irrelevant and meaningless given its power to motivate people. That being the case, religions like to keep people away from it until they are in a controlled environment of religious brainwashed, domination, in other words, married.

When you wag your finger at people and accuse them of being demonic and communicating with Satan, you are actually projecting your own religious insecurities onto them.

It is more likely that you are the one who labors under the very things you of which you accuse others!
It is more likely that you are the one who labors under seething resentment that you actually bought into a sexless life before marriage and you are still angry that others have the benefits of which you needlessly deprived yourself.

Sexuality is a normal part of the human existence that leads to interpersonal bonding and procreation. Anyone who says it must be this way or that way or only in marriage is a demonically-influenced LIAR, especially those who do so under the guise of religion.

The famous "Christian" preacher Jimmy Swaggart finger wagged at sex outside of marriage until he was caught having an extra-marital affair!
The famous "Christian" preacher Jim Bakkar finger wagged himself into the same situation.
The famous "Christian" preacher Eddie Long finger wagged until he was exposed as a gay sexual predator.

And finally, the hundreds (if not thousands) of Catholic "Christian" priests have finger wagged while they were fondling and molesting little children.

Religious restrictions of sex obviously screw up the mind and create demonic impulses and insecurities in these so called religious people who just can't get over the fact that some people like to have sex and they can have it with a clear conscience outside of marriage.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
MrMan wrote:So you think unleashing serpent inside of you and communicating with Satan and his demons is a good thing? It sounds like you like the demonic.

When you wag your finger at people and accuse them of being demonic and communicating with Satan, you are actually projecting your own religious insecurities onto them.
Hey dude. Read the OP before you respond to the thread. He wrote,
The Christian Church has also done everything in its power to keep us from communicating with beings such as Satan and his Demons, and deliberately cut us all off from any knowledge and power.
I was commenting on the wording of his own post.
It is more likely that you are the one who labors under seething resentment that you actually bought into a sexless life before marriage and you are still angry that others have the benefits of which you needlessly deprived yourself.
Here you go with the bogus psychoanalysis again. I chose to be celibate before marriage. I could have gone a different way. It was my choice, and I am happy I did that.

I don't know if most sex has been had outside of marriage. Marriage people can have a lot of sex. They probably had a lot more before the invention of distractions like radio and TV.
Sexuality is a normal part of the human existence that leads to interpersonal bonding and procreation. Anyone who says it must be this way or that way or only in marriage is a demonically-influenced LIAR, especially those who do so under the guise of religion.
So, do you believe in the existence of demons? You aren't a Christian. Are you Jewish? What do you believe about demons?
The famous "Christian" preacher Jimmy Swaggart finger wagged at sex outside of marriage until he was caught having an extra-marital affair!
The famous "Christian" preacher Jim Bakkar finger wagged himself into the same situation.
Sex with attractive women (by the individual's standards) is a temptation common to men. Gay child molestation isn't that common. You mentioned three preachers. There are a lot of them who haven't had sex outside of marriage. Lots of other people haven't. Others have sinned, and fortunately it is possible to receive forgiveness of sin through faith in Christ.
Religious restrictions of sex obviously screw up the mind and create demonic impulses and insecurities in these so called religious people who just can't get over the fact that some people like to have sex and they can have it with a clear conscience outside of marriage.
Lots of men with diseased private parts have bastards running around that they don't provide for or raise, kids who got shortchanged in life.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

MrMan wrote: Lots of men with diseased private parts have bastards running around that they don't provide for or raise, kids who got shortchanged in life.
Yes, and millions of men like that around the world are MARRIED too.

Admit it, you screwed up by CHOOSING to be celibate before marriage and by CHOOSING to be married. You look truly pathetic here trying to rationalize those mistakes.

Your going to die having sexually been with only your squat, Indonesian wife.

Better men want no part of that type of life, you can have it!
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Most people are deceived by evil and unrighteousness. God is the creator of the soul, and He has set limits on the pleasure that we're allowed to have. There should be a lifetime bond between the man and woman who are entering into it.

Now if a person is able to achieve great glory of unrighteousness or if they are allowed to have pleasure in unrighteousness, then one of three things will happen: God may choose to pass over the transgression, God may choose to punish the person in this life, or He may choose to punish the person in the afterlife.

For those who believe in Christ, their punishment will be in this life, for the sins they commit (and they may lose out on some of the glory in the afterlife but they will still be in heaven and the new earth). However, for those who refuse to believe in Christ, their sins are not covered by Christ, and therefore they pay for their own sins for eternity with eternal death of the soul.

Every person has free will. So please do not say I am forcing my beliefs down anyone's throat. I am not an enforcer but a messenger. Choose righteousness and you choose life. Choose unrighteousness and you're choosing death, because the penalty for sin is death.

As for the Catholic church, it is a fraud, complete with almost everything God is explicitly against in the Bible: men wearing long robes, commanding to abstain from meat, forbidding marriage of pastors, elevation of Mary to replace Christ as the mediator between God and men, the idolatry of statues, sacraments for salvation instead of simply believing in Christ, and more things that I don't have time at the moment to list.
Last edited by Adama on October 17th, 2017, 9:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Adama wrote: As for the Catholic church, it is a fraud....
That's funny because many, if not most of us believe that YOU are the religious fraud full of hot air and biblio-babble which makes you come off as a veritable freak.

If there is indeed a god, you certainly don't represent him and your flesh will surely burn in the fires of hell for falsely trying to do so.
8)
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
Adama wrote: As for the Catholic church, it is a fraud....
That's funny because many, if not most of us believe that YOU are the religious fraud full of hot air and biblio-babble which makes you come off as a veritable freak.

If there is indeed a god, you certainly don't represent him and your flesh will surely burn in the fires of hell for falsely trying to do so.
8)
I don't see why you hate me so. I've never done a thing to you. Even after you've insulted me probably close to a dozen times now, I have not even retaliated. Contrarian Expatriate, you should know by now, your opinion of me doesn't matter to me. Actually I find your hatred of me entertaining and funny. Since it is clear that you hate God, it is an honor for you to shame me. And when you think about it, why would a person expect anything different to come out of the mouth of a person who hates God.

If a person hates God, he also hates righteousness, peace, life, and glory. So when that kind of person dies, his soul will go to a place where God has not imparted His good characteristics onto. That is, when the person who hates God dies, they will be in existence, just without the good things that God gives. That means without life (hell is eternal death), without water, without light, without breathable air, without peace, without joy, without consolation, without fellowship, without food.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

The alternative to religion is not "freedom" but satanism, decadence and chaos. – Henry Makow

It has been said that when human beings stop believing in God they believe in nothing. The truth is much worse: they believe in anything. - Malcolm Muggeridge

A constant feature of the New World Order is that human beings are animals and we are defined by our animal desires. There is a consistent denial of God, or that human beings have a connection to God through our souls. Why is this? Animals have no rights. Our connection to God is what defines us as human, rather than animal. It is the basis for "human" rights. – Henry Makow

We do not like to admit that our "secular" society is based on a cosmic rebellion against God. – Henry Makow

Western society is controlled by a satanic cult whose goal is to degrade and exploit humanity. It's time we stop being complicit in our own destruction. – Henry Makow
Paranoia is just having the right information. - William S. Burroughs
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Taco wrote:The alternative to religion is not "freedom" but satanism, decadence and chaos. – Henry Makow

It has been said that when human beings stop believing in God they believe in nothing. The truth is much worse: they believe in anything. - Malcolm Muggeridge

A constant feature of the New World Order is that human beings are animals and we are defined by our animal desires. There is a consistent denial of God, or that human beings have a connection to God through our souls. Why is this? Animals have no rights. Our connection to God is what defines us as human, rather than animal. It is the basis for "human" rights. – Henry Makow

We do not like to admit that our "secular" society is based on a cosmic rebellion against God. – Henry Makow

Western society is controlled by a satanic cult whose goal is to degrade and exploit humanity. It's time we stop being complicit in our own destruction. – Henry Makow
Religion is for the addle-brained, manipulated, and clueless masses who have no ability to live by reason, logic, and evidence. - ConEx

Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

I could not have said it better myself!
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

JohnDoeBigBaller wrote:The Christian Church has done everything in its power to suppress and control sexuality. Sexual energy is the creative life force that liberates the kundalini, and is a direct threat to their agenda for enslaving humanity.
It needs to be channeled into the right place. There is no doubt that sexual energy feeds the soul though.
JohnDoeBigBaller wrote: There is nothing spiritual about Christianity.
That's not true, because believers have the Holy Spirit dwelling within them. You can't get anymore spiritual than the indwellment of the Holy Ghost!
JohnDoeBigBaller wrote: Christianity is a tool to remove all spiritual knowledge and spirituality. This has been effectively accomplished by attacking the second chakra, which is the sexual chakra, thus keeping the kundalini serpent bound in the base. In order for the kundalini energy to ascend, and ascend safely, all of the chakras must be free and open. Psychological hang-ups manifest themselves in the chakras, which are the key components of the soul, and create blocks that prevent the ascension and circulation of spiritual energy, both in the 7 main chakras and in the 144,000 nadis.
These things like meditation and the rest are deceptions meant to make the practitioners the vessels of demons. These practices can summon demons to take over the body of the person. That's the knowledge and understanding that many people will reject.
JohnDoeBigBaller wrote: Christianity, Islam, and other related programs to destroy spirituality vehemently attack sexuality in any way they can, whether it is heterosexuality, homosexuality, etc. They work to instill sexual inhibitions, guilt, shame, and turn something beautiful and spiritually empowering into something ugly. Few if any Christians or Muslims are even aware of what spirituality really is. All of these nefarious programs have replaced spiritual concepts with imposter Jewish characters, Jewish places, and other fictitious Jewish archetypes, such as Jesus, the Nazarene. Jesus has been used as a diversion and distraction, keeping followers from accessing true spirituality and working on their souls. Truth be known, we save our own souls. "Jesus" is a fictitious Jewish character that is nothing more than an imposter to a CONCEPT.
Be careful what you say about the Lord. You don't want to accuse Him of crimes. Christ counts every word spoken. You will have to give an accounting for this. That's not to scare you or threaten you, but to lighten your eyes to what you're saying.
JohnDoeBigBaller wrote: Kundalini liberates the soul and also opens up the psyche. The Christian Church has also done everything in its power to keep us from communicating with beings such as Satan and his Demons, and deliberately cut us all off from any knowledge and power. This keeps us all in the dark, and has cut us off from our True Creator God.
Now why would a person in his right mind want to contact demons and Satan? Somehow people can't figure out that Satan is out to deceive you so that your soul will be lost in hell forever. Satan wants to destroy God's people and His creation. He was successful in tricking Eve who then got Adam (he was taken by his woman). That's why Christ came, to rescue us from death, which Satan, Eve and Adam brought into the world (there would be no death if none of that had ever happened). And you're upset that the person who has taken your inheritance (automatic eternal life) from you is not at your right hand? Surely if you want Satan, you will find him.
JohnDoeBigBaller wrote: The sexual suppression creates an imbalance in the base and second chakras which bleeds over into the emotional level (chakra) this extends to the next chakra and from here, we have a further imbalance, creating fear and guilt, and other emotional and psychological disorders. Because of the cut-off, there is no outlet and humanity degenerates spiritually from generation to generation. Each generation has been indoctrinated and conditioned to view sexuality in the Judeo/Christian/Muslim way. Those of us who are completely free from this influence are few. Sexuality= Life, liberation, and spiritual advancement. The Church knows this and has denied the general population this knowledge for centuries.
Actually the psych disorders are probably from the rejection of Christ and His indwellment of the Holy Ghost which He imparts to the believers. The more a person chooses unrighteousness, the more their minds will be filled with unrighteousness. In other words, by choosing to commit evil, they're bringing upon themselves confusion, darkness and blindness.
JohnDoeBigBaller wrote: Now, when I mention "the Church" I am referring to those on top, not the average pedophile priest or minister. The Catholic priesthood is a prime example of the level of indoctrination, ignorance, and stupidity all the way down the line with blind obedience. The child raping and molestations are chief illustrations of what occurs when one consciously suppresses the powerful sex drive, which is the life force, itself.
What many people fail to realize is that predators are often attracted to certain positions which give unlimited and trusted access to the vulnerable and weak. Why would anyone blame God for a priest being a pedophile? First God has not ordained celibate, unmarried priests. God says the bishop and the deacon MUST be the husband of one wife. Catholics violate the commandments of God from the start. Also, the vast majority of real pedophiles (pre pubescent child rapists) are probably unwanted by God. And it was foreknown in the gospels that false prophets beguile unstable souls (children and the simple minded), that they have eyes filled with adultery, and that they feed their own souls without fear of the Lord. These people are not godly. They are using godliness as a cover so they can hurt people and indulge their evil lusts to destroy innocent people before they know what's going on.
JohnDoeBigBaller wrote: Because of the suppression of this knowledge, humanity is operating at 1/5th-1/10th of the total potential. The energy centers remain closed and dormant, cutting the world off from other dimensions, blocking spiritual, mental, emotional and physical potential, in order to keep power in the hands of a "chosen" few.
Actually the fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom, and the knowledge of the holy is understanding. The law of God is a lamp and a light, and you'd be surprised how just knowing what God has said gives a man wisdom.
JohnDoeBigBaller wrote: All of this is the use of black magick at the top levels that has been handed down through the centuries. The new age movement teaches helplessness, and strongly discourages any forms of black magick to ensure this power only remains in the hands of a few. Justice and righteousness are strongly discouraged and attacked. People are being indoctrinated to be victims and slaves. Fear is used incessantly, no different from Jewish communism, which is where Christianity eventually leads.
Yes, but these people are following after Satan, just by a different route than the one you've chosen for yourself. Satan is the father of lies and a murderer.
JohnDoeBigBaller wrote: The New Agers who dabble in magick are also imbalanced. The Ancient Egyptians knew that to be adept, one must be versed in both the white and black aspects of magick. Black magick is suppressed and controlled by the few in power at the top who make liberal use of it. The average person is not only ignorant to this fact, but helpless against it.
All magic is black magic. That's another deception: that they are good and evil. No, Satan and his ministers are disguised as angels of light and ministers of righteousness. It is deception, pretending to be good when they're evil.
JohnDoeBigBaller wrote: The denigration and exclusion of women in RHP religions is also for a specific purpose. As Thoth stated, everything comes in two's for balance and harmony. Two is the creative force. The female energy within us all is the subconscious and the psyche. The female aspect connects us to the higher dimensions of the mind in balance to the male logical side of the brain. The two ideally, should work together in harmony. The kundalini energy is of the female part of the soul. By attacking and denigrating women, this further suppresses this energy subliminally.
That's just fiction they made up, and ironically, the Jews believe similar things. You're not so different from them. They think there is a feminine aspect to God.
JohnDoeBigBaller wrote: Destroying this female energy is fundamental to the enemy agenda. Once this feminine energy is completely subdued, the intuition and higher consciousness are switched off and become dominated by the lower consciousness. The chakras below the heart, which is the switch off point and connector of the seven chakras, remain disconnected and a serious imbalance results. The Church and its controlling cohorts are well aware of the imbalance that occurs when this female energy is cut off. The chakras all work together.
This is deep, but it is also untrue.
JohnDoeBigBaller wrote: What then occurs is a total loss of a much needed sense, also known as "the sixth sense." Humanity is spiritually blind and through this, have become total victims. This is the goal of the Christian Church, to prepare Gentiles to be ignorant and unquestioning slaves who are unable to fight back at the hands of Jewish masters [the communist state]. For example, when an adept Jew throws a curse, the Gentile victim who has been indoctrinated with the lies of Christianity is helpless and succumbs to it. He/She can't even see it coming, and doesn't even know. This way, the Jews become "God."
Everybody knows, the Jews have rejected Christ and most of the Jews don't know anything about the Old Testament or even the real Torah (first five books of the Bible). There isn't even very much of Judaism left in Christianity.
JohnDoeBigBaller wrote: Quote from the Jewish Talmud:
Simeon Haddarsen, fol. 56-D: "When the Messiah comes every Jew will have 2800 slaves."
That's because Talmudism is anti-humanity. The Pharisees of the time of Christ also had an oral tradition of their elders, similar to this Talmud, which Christ disagreed with. The Talmud is nothing but the commandments of men and the esteemed learned masters of Judaism. You can see from reading it that they were very ungodly and they specifically hate Christ. So how can you say the things which you say knowing Talmudists hate Christ?
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Dumbass
:roll:
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

God loves people, but He hates sin. If the person rejects God because they want to do anything they want (meaning they want the pleasure of unrighteousness for a season), then they risk God rejecting them as they have rejected Him.

We are only here for a short time. The purpose of this life is to reconcile to God through Christ so that we can live again. Because Satan ruined this earth when he, Eve and Adam exercised their free will choices and brought sin into the world, God is going to destroy this world and make a new earth. (That's why God Himself is not here with us in His fullness, because sin is here, and all the evildoers must be destroyed before He makes the new earth, because He will not let it be defiled. )

All the people who have chosen to believe in Christ while on this earth will be in the next earth (by choosing Christ they have chosen to live again in perfect holiness without sin in the next life). In the next earth there will be no sin, no unrighteousness, no death, no evildoers, no people who chose unrighteousness over righteousness.

The righteousness of God is Christ. Choose Christ and you choose life. Reject Christ and you are automatically choosing death. And that means that instead of being invited to live again on God's sinless earth with Him, that instead those people will be sent to the garbage bin of unrighteousness and death.

It's really simple.

And after enough times of the person rejecting Christ, God will finally let them have their wish: that is He will grant them an existence without Him and His love forever. In other words, reject Christ and you are rejecting His love.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Contrarian Expat,

Adama makes a good point. When you consider why your posts are full of hateful insults, you should meditate on the fact that that has something to do with your hatred of God. Some introspection may do you good.

You also seem to treat this MGTOW thing like a religion, running your life in line with the advice given from men whose qualification is that they have the ability to make YouTube videos. And you treat quotes from a conspiracy theorist ex-wrestler and an angry left-wing commedian who wasn't even funny as if they are wise and authoritative.