Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.



View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Mobile Friendly Theme


Why Religion Attacks Sexuality...

Discuss religion and spirituality topics.

Moderators: fschmidt, jamesbond

User avatar
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 6207
Joined: August 23rd, 2009, 10:37 pm

Re: Why Religion Attacks Sexuality...

Post by Adama » October 17th, 2017, 6:05 pm

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:Image
Dumbass
:roll:
It will be very interesting to hear the testimony of Christopher Hitchens, Richard Dawkins and George Carlin, when they are answering at the Great While Throne Judgment. And I wonder how much applause those who look up to these reprobates will give them.

And the opposite is true of course. God is not going to impart much knowledge to people who don't believe in His Son. They think they are so smart because they believe their own stories which they and others like them have made up. They profess themselves to be wise, but since they have rejected God, they are fools. You can't get anymore foolish than someone who thinks he is smarter than the Creator God Himself. That is an unbelievable level of arrogance that will take a person to sheol.

And we all know the whole reason why they hate God is because they want to indulge and glorify themselves in some truly sick and twisted stuff.

But for how long? 60 to 65 years of fun? Then the garbage bin. Because they rendered themselves repulsive in God's eyes.

User avatar
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 6207
Joined: August 23rd, 2009, 10:37 pm

Re: Why Religion Attacks Sexuality...

Post by Adama » October 17th, 2017, 6:15 pm

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:Image
Dumbass
:roll:
It will be very interesting to hear the testimony of Christopher Hitchens, Richard Dawkins and George Carlin, when they are answering at the Great White Throne Judgment. And I wonder how much applause those who look up to these reprobates will give them.

And the opposite is true of course. God is not going to impart much knowledge to people who don't believe in His Son. They think they are so smart because they believe their own stories which they and other haters of God have made up . They profess themselves to be wise, but since they have rejected God, they are fools. You can't get anymore foolish than someone who thinks he is smarter than the Creator God Himself. That is an unbelievable level of arrogance that will take a person to Sheol.

And we all know the whole reason why they hate God is because they want to indulge and glorify themselves in some truly sick and twisted stuff.

But for how long? 60 to 65 years of fun? Then the garbage bin. Because they rendered themselves abominable in God's eyes.

User avatar
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 6207
Joined: August 23rd, 2009, 10:37 pm

Re: Why Religion Attacks Sexuality...

Post by Adama » October 17th, 2017, 6:29 pm

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
The famous "Christian" preacher Eddie Long finger wagged until he was exposed as a gay sexual predator.

And finally, the hundreds (if not thousands) of Catholic "Christian" priests have finger wagged while they were fondling and molesting little children.
Homosexual reprobates are obviously using godliness as a cover, because it is abundantly clear to everyone that God is against the things which they do. It is called being a false prophet. There are many of those.

So we don't need to pretend that these workers of iniquity are God's children when it is clear they belong to Satan.

fschmidt
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2518
Joined: May 18th, 2008, 9:16 am
Location: El Paso, TX
Contact:

Re: Why Religion Attacks Sexuality...

Post by fschmidt » October 17th, 2017, 6:40 pm

MrMan wrote:So you think unleashing serpent inside of you and communicating with Satan and his demons is a good thing? It sounds like you like the demonic.

Sexuality is supposed to be reserved for marriage and marriages kept in tact. If we do that, that means most kids have fathers in the home, and men don't go around scratching themselves to alleviate the latest itch they picked up.
Debate with modern morons is pointless. Exodus 22:16 should just be applied "If a man seduces a virgin who is not engaged, and he has sexual relations with her, he must certainly pay the bridal price for her to be his wife." A minority religion that cannot impose this should just beat up men who chase their women. Allahu akbar.

Contrarian Expatriate
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2583
Joined: December 3rd, 2009, 6:57 am

Re: Why Religion Attacks Sexuality...

Post by Contrarian Expatriate » October 17th, 2017, 6:56 pm

Adama wrote: It will be very interesting to hear the testimony of Christopher Hitchens, Richard Dawkins and George Carlin, when they are answering at the Great White Throne Judgment.
And because of your evil, castigating attitude you'll be negatively judged right there with them, only you'll be sent to hell for daring to speak for god in the most godless way.

User avatar
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 6207
Joined: August 23rd, 2009, 10:37 pm

Re: Why Religion Attacks Sexuality...

Post by Adama » October 17th, 2017, 8:47 pm

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
Adama wrote: It will be very interesting to hear the testimony of Christopher Hitchens, Richard Dawkins and George Carlin, when they are answering at the Great White Throne Judgment.
And because of your evil, castigating attitude you'll be negatively judged right there with them, only you'll be sent to hell for daring to speak for god in the most godless way.
So you accuse me of speaking evil because I say the path to eternal life is through faith without works with eternal security in the Lord and Savior Jesus Christ? Because I say a person can live forever if he just believes in Christ, you accuse me of speaking godlessness in God's name? (Actually this reminds me of the beginning of Romans chapter 3)

Christ did two things for us. Everyone knows that He died for all our sins, but what they forget is that by fulfilling the law, He conquered the commandments for us. And therefore salvation is not by works. He finished all the work for us. Once we believe we are saved forever. Otherwise if you could lose it that would mean we can save and unsave ourselves by what we do, defeating the purpose altogether. Nobody who has ever been saved has lost their salvation because it can't be lost. It is forever, meaning eternal, simply by believing, and then Christ gives the believer the free gift of eternal and the Holy Ghost to thereafter interpret all truth. The FREE GIFT of eternal life for believing in Christ means that the believer will live again, in Christ's new earth. Unbelievers will never live again.

Do you accuse me of evil for saying these words, ConEx? Do you condemn me to hell for saying these words, ConEx? Please, say you are not doing that. Do not speak evil against the way of truth.

User avatar
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 6207
Joined: August 23rd, 2009, 10:37 pm

Re: Why Religion Attacks Sexuality...

Post by Adama » October 17th, 2017, 8:57 pm

It's a free gift; an invitation to live again, but in a world that will not be defiled by sin, without evildoers, without Satan, and without evil. It will be similar to what God had intended before Adam sinned.

And all the believers from this world will be there, because by believing in Christ, they accepted His invitation to live again in the new earth. Unbelievers have not accepted that gift. They have not accepted the invitation to live again in God's new world, because they do not believe in Christ.

And what does it take to believe? If God wants you and you haven't rejected Him, then you can believe. It means to have faith, to trust in Him to take you to heaven, by Himself, not by you or your doings. If you can understand and believe this, then you have probably also accepted Christ's invitation to live again in God's new world.

But if a person refuses Christ, that means an eternal existence under the wrath of God for sin, and that means fire and sulfur. But also, because that person has rejected the gifts which Christ imparts, that means eternal death: maggots, rotting flesh, thirst, hunger, complete and utter darkness, and the lack of peace, including the teeth of beasts, poisons of the serpents of the dust, and possibly being torn to pieces, but repeatedly without end. (And few people understand this, but if you read the Bible it is clear all these things are inside hell.)

Contrarian Expatriate
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2583
Joined: December 3rd, 2009, 6:57 am

Re: Why Religion Attacks Sexuality...

Post by Contrarian Expatriate » October 17th, 2017, 11:01 pm

Adama wrote: Do you accuse me of evil for saying these words, ConEx? Do you condemn me to hell for saying these words, ConEx? Please, say you are not doing that. Do not speak evil against the way of truth.
If there is a god, I cannot speak for him and niether can you. Likewise, I cannot condemn you to hell because in the future you might change and stop falsely representing the word of god and falsely telling people that they will go to the burning fires of hell.

But I can say that if there is a god, your practice of severely condemning people who simply see things differently than you should very much prevent you from heaven, if that indeed exists.

You are not guaranteed to get to heaven Adama, so cut the crap before you guarantee that you DO NOT go there!

User avatar
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 6207
Joined: August 23rd, 2009, 10:37 pm

Re: Why Religion Attacks Sexuality...

Post by Adama » October 17th, 2017, 11:12 pm

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
Adama wrote: Do you accuse me of evil for saying these words, ConEx? Do you condemn me to hell for saying these words, ConEx? Please, say you are not doing that. Do not speak evil against the way of truth.
If there is a god, I cannot speak for him and niether can you. Likewise, I cannot condemn you to hell because in the future you might change and stop falsely representing the word of god and falsely telling people that they will go to the burning fires of hell.

But I can say that if there is a god, your practice of severely condemning people who simply see things differently than you should very much prevent you from heaven, if that indeed exists.

You are not guaranteed to get to heaven Adama, so cut the crap before you guarantee that you DO NOT go there!
Unbelievers condemn themselves through unbelief. I condemn no one. I cannot enforce any rule upon you. I am not the judge. I am just stating the facts.

Also, ConEx, I never said you had to agree. ;-)

God has assured all those who believe in His Son of eternal life (and that faith must be by faith alone, without works, because trusting in works is trusting in yourself; it is also equating your works with Christ, and there's no need for a Savior if your own works could do it without Him).

Now if God is not real, then it doesn't matter either way. But if He is real (and He most definitely is), then a person had better believe in Christ.

Did I just condemn you to hell? No, I have not said any person is going to hell. I said unbelievers are going there.

But if you're so sure God doesn't exist, why would you care about my thoughts on the matter? Hey, when someone says something I disagree with on here, usually I just ignore them. I could only imagine all the wars I would get into, if I tried to stifle the speech of those I disagree with.

User avatar
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 6207
Joined: August 23rd, 2009, 10:37 pm

Re: Why Religion Attacks Sexuality...

Post by Adama » October 17th, 2017, 11:18 pm

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
Adama wrote: Do you accuse me of evil for saying these words, ConEx? Do you condemn me to hell for saying these words, ConEx? Please, say you are not doing that. Do not speak evil against the way of truth.
If there is a god, I cannot speak for him and niether can you. Likewise, I cannot condemn you to hell because in the future you might change and stop falsely representing the word of god and falsely telling people that they will go to the burning fires of hell.

But I can say that if there is a god, your practice of severely condemning people who simply see things differently than you should very much prevent you from heaven, if that indeed exists.

You are not guaranteed to get to heaven Adama, so cut the crap before you guarantee that you DO NOT go there!

By the way, God has entrusted the gospel to believers. We are to spread the truth and speak it. So I can speak the words which He has left for us, regarding salvation. I can tell you, I can speak to you about salvation.

And I am guaranteed. I have seen things which I dare not mention here, because unbelievers would consider it folly. But Christ has revealed Himself to me in many ways, both in glory and in my unrighteousness.

For example, once you commit that sin and receive the earthly punishment of sickness or an injury to your glory in some way, you will cease from what you're doing. Then you will know that Christ is real, because you received the punishment (or chastisement or chastening, or scourging), and because of that, you retreated from your sin. This is how many believers realize they are saved: when God punishes them for that sin and they realize it and what they did.

JohnDoeBigBaller
Freshman Poster
Posts: 417
Joined: May 14th, 2016, 7:59 pm

Re: Why Religion Attacks Sexuality...

Post by JohnDoeBigBaller » October 18th, 2017, 12:31 am

MrMan wrote:So you think unleashing serpent inside of you and communicating with Satan and his demons is a good thing? It sounds like you like the demonic.

Sexuality is supposed to be reserved for marriage and marriages kept in tact. If we do that, that means most kids have fathers in the home, and men don't go around scratching themselves to alleviate the latest itch they picked up.
have you ever had a single original thought in your whole life? The "serpant" is the kundalini energy. It's not good or bad. It's a matter of are you prepared for it.

Christianity is nothing but one massive lie. Jesus never existed and the fiction of Jesus was created by the Jewish elite to enslave the goyim and get them to worship a jew.

JohnDoeBigBaller
Freshman Poster
Posts: 417
Joined: May 14th, 2016, 7:59 pm

Re: Why Religion Attacks Sexuality...

Post by JohnDoeBigBaller » October 18th, 2017, 12:33 am

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
Adama wrote: It will be very interesting to hear the testimony of Christopher Hitchens, Richard Dawkins and George Carlin, when they are answering at the Great White Throne Judgment.
And because of your evil, castigating attitude you'll be negatively judged right there with them, only you'll be sent to hell for daring to speak for god in the most godless way.
anyone who can buy into the concept that god is some evil monster who will damn people to hell for eternity for simply not buying into a particular religious belief system are truly the lowest scum of this earth.

TruthSeeker
Freshman Poster
Posts: 337
Joined: October 10th, 2017, 1:51 pm

Re: Why Religion Attacks Sexuality...

Post by TruthSeeker » October 18th, 2017, 3:37 am

The OP makes a lot of good points. Although the Bible is pro-sex, not against. Read Song of Solomon.

Proverbs 5:19 Let her be as the loving hind and pleasant roe; let her breasts satisfy thee at all times; and be thou ravished always with her love.

So God is pro sex. He created sex for us to be pleasurable within the context in my view of a loving marriage.

MrMan
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2616
Joined: July 31st, 2014, 3:52 am

Re: Why Religion Attacks Sexuality...

Post by MrMan » October 18th, 2017, 8:09 am

JohnDoeBigBaller wrote: anyone who can buy into the concept that god is some evil monster who will damn people to hell for eternity for simply not buying into a particular religious belief system are truly the lowest scum of this earth.
If that's the case, then you have a warped sense of right and wrong if you put religious people down below serial killers, rapists, child molesters, and people who don't want to keep their serpent bound up in their pants.

Contrarian Expatriate
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2583
Joined: December 3rd, 2009, 6:57 am

Re: Why Religion Attacks Sexuality...

Post by Contrarian Expatriate » October 18th, 2017, 8:17 am

MrMan wrote:
JohnDoeBigBaller wrote: anyone who can buy into the concept that god is some evil monster who will damn people to hell for eternity for simply not buying into a particular religious belief system are truly the lowest scum of this earth.
If that's the case, then you have a warped sense of right and wrong if you put religious people down below serial killers, rapists, child molesters, and people who don't want to keep their serpent bound up in their pants.
"Religious" people do all those things and worse. They just try to convince others that they are righteous when they are often as wicked as they come.

Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Religion and Spirituality”