Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.

View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Mobile Friendly Theme

Why many Christians are not TRUE Christians

Discuss religion and spirituality topics.

Moderators: fschmidt, jamesbond

lollipop
Freshman Poster

Re: Why many Christians are not TRUE Christians

Post by lollipop » September 27th, 2018, 12:34 pm

What do you think should be a "real Christian"?

redfeather
Freshman Poster

Re: Why many Christians are not TRUE Christians

Post by redfeather » October 2nd, 2018, 8:48 pm

Let me ask you this question? If you could go all the way back to the church that Jesus Christ built with his 12 Apostles when they traveled in the desert and used tents and they carried the Ark of the Covenant...would you join the church that Jesus Christ built? I started studying all the various forms of Christianity over 20 years ago, and my search led me to the Church that Jesus Christ built The Orthodox Church. I became a member of the Orthodox Church because it is the only Church in the whole world that has it's roots traceable back to the original Church that Jesus Christ built which is the Orthodox Church. There was a Schism (split) between the Orthodox Church and the Catholic Church in 1054 because the Catholics wanted to have a supreme Pope over the whole church and the Orthodox Church said No because this is not how Jesus Christ formed and built His original church. So, this is where the break occurred and the Catholics went down their path and introduced false doctrine into the Catholic Church. The Orthodox Church is the original Church that Jesus Christ built and we still worship in the same guidelines and follow the same doctrine of the Original Church. We do not teach feminism, and we do not allow same sex marriage.