There's only one thing a person must do to be saved...

Discuss religion and spirituality topics.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

There's only one thing a person must do to be saved...

Post by Adama »

BELIEVE

John 6:47 KJV
[47] Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me hath everlasting life.

Acts 16:30-31 KJV
[30] And brought them out, and said, Sirs, what must I do to be saved? [31] And they said, Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and thou shalt be saved, and thy house.

1 John 5:13 KJV
[13] These things have I written unto you that believe on the name of the Son of God; that ye may know that ye have eternal life, and that ye may believe on the name of the Son of God.

Yes, that is all. Just believe in the Lord: that He is the Son of God and that He has done all the work to save you.

Most people know that Christ died for our sins, but what they always forget is just as important. That is that He also kept all the commandments of God. He fulfilled the entirety of the law. By completing all the commandments of God, He thereby overcame and conquered the commandments for everyone to be saved. He has overcome the law. All we must do is believe in Him! This is why salvation is not by works.

Romans 10 [4] KJV For Christ is the end of the law for righteousness to every one that believeth.

Philippians 3:9 And be found in him, not having mine own righteousness, which is of the law, but that which is through the faith of Christ, the righteousness which is of God by faith:

Do you still think there must be some works? There aren't any. Salvation is outside the commandments:

Romans 3 KJV
[21] But now the righteousness of God without the law is manifested, being witnessed by the law and the prophets;[22] Even the righteousness of God which is by faith of Jesus Christ unto all and upon all them that believe: for there is no difference:

Salvation is by faith alone, outside of keeping the commandments:

Romans 3:28 Therefore we conclude that a man is justified by faith without the deeds of the law.

It is the free gift of God to all those who believe in His Son:

Romans 6:23 KJV
[23] For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.

Ephesians 2:8-9 KJV
[8] For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: [9] Not of works, lest any man should boast.

Romans 3:24 KJV Being justified freely by his grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus:

All you must do is believe. Then you're saved from that moment.

Salvation can never be lost:

John 6:37 KJV
[37] All that the Father giveth me shall come to me; and him that cometh to me I will in no wise cast out.

John 10:28 KJV
[28] And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand.

Ephesians 4:30 KJV
[30] And grieve not the holy Spirit of God, whereby ye are sealed unto the day of redemption.

And remember, there is no act of repentance that saves you. Repentance from sins is turning from sin to keep the law, which is works. Repentance of mind or of the heart, is changing your mind to believe the gospel of Christ. How do we know this? God repented, meaning He changed His mind, several times in the OT. Just do a search.
Last edited by Adama on November 29th, 2017, 3:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: There's only one thing a person must do to be saved...

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

Most people today recognize Christian dogma as utter nonsense. Whether they be people of other faiths or people without religious faith, this Christian malarkey is rightly dying away in the world.

I truly feel sorry that a grown man has not yet been able to break free of the brainwashing. It is quite sad, but I get it when so many children are abused and indoctrinated like the child in this video.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LACyLTsH4ac[/youtube]

I can only hope you later recognize the obvious and pursue a path of self-development, reason, logic, and intellectual freedom. But right now, you are wasting away in a personal prison of Christian brainwashing.

I respect your choice to live under such ignorance, but I will never respect how Christians damage little children in the way that you were obviously damaged.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Most of the popular Christianity in the world is false Christianity. These are the Christians who believe in themselves: in their works to save them, or in their works plus Christ to save them, which is the same as them saving themselves. In other words, most Christianity isn't by faith alone, but by faith plus works, meaning they are not Christians at all because they do not trust in Christ completely. They've missed the target. It is narrow.

So when someone is posting something about this Christian or that Christian, it's probably a false Christian who believes a false gospel. They missed the narrow door to Christ by faith alone, and they are following another Jesus who is not God but their delusion.

I've met a few false Christians myself who puzzled me by their unChristian behavior while professing Christ. Then I realized later on, that these are the same Christians who think they can be Christian and not believe the Bible is true. These are not Christians. They just give lip service and they worship another Christ.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote: Most people today recognize Christian dogma as utter nonsense.

this Christian malarkey is rightly dying away in the world.

a grown man has not yet been able to break free of the brainwashing.

children are abused and indoctrinated like the child in this video.

you are wasting away in a personal prison of Christian brainwashing.

I respect your choice to live under such ignorance, but I will never respect how Christians damage little children in the way that you were obviously damaged.

You're mistaken if you think I desire your respect.

In any case, I got saved in February of 2013. I was an adult. Nobody has ever brainwashed me. And there is no brainwashing required. All that is required is faith. That is all. This is not a complicated issue. It's hard to believe for some, because they must overcome the delusions of the world which tell them Christ is not real. This is what it means, when the Bible says, he that believes has OVERCOME THE WORLD. You have to overcome all the doubt the world is trying to instill, to lead you away from the way of truth.

Because all the deceptions of Satan are meant to destroy God's people from off the earth and to take them to hell, by getting them to believe in a false gospel, or to believe that God doesnt exist, or to commit their lives to evil.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Adama wrote:Most of the popular Christianity in the world is false Christianity. These are the Christians who believe in themselves: in their works to save them, or in their works plus Christ to save them, which is the same as them saving themselves. In other words, most Christianity isn't by faith alone, but by faith plus works, meaning they are not Christians at all because they do not trust in Christ completely. They've missed the target. It is narrow.

So when someone is posting something about this Christian or that Christian, it's probably a false Christian who believes a false gospel. They missed the narrow door to Christ by faith alone, and they are following another Jesus who is not God but their delusion.

I've met a few false Christians myself who puzzled me by their unChristian behavior while professing Christ. Then I realized later on, that these are the same Christians who think they can be Christian and not believe the Bible is true. These are not Christians. They just give lip service and they worship another Christ.
Oh, I get it. Only the small sliver of Christians who think like you are "true" Christians. :roll: That is the No True Scottsman fallacy par excellence!

So not only do you have to be Christian, but you have to be a rare Christian who thinks exactly like you to be saved. That means 99.99% percent of the world is doomed to your fantasy fires of hell. :lol:

This is getting beyond brainwashed and veering into cult-thinking.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Adama wrote:
Contrarian Expatriate wrote: I respect your choice to live under such ignorance, but I will never respect how Christians damage little children in the way that you were obviously damaged.
No worries... I did not indicate I respected you, I wrote I respect your choice to live under such ignorance. Free societies permit fools to remain fools of their own accord.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
Adama wrote:Most of the popular Christianity in the world is false Christianity. These are the Christians who believe in themselves: in their works to save them, or in their works plus Christ to save them, which is the same as them saving themselves. In other words, most Christianity isn't by faith alone, but by faith plus works, meaning they are not Christians at all because they do not trust in Christ completely. They've missed the target. It is narrow.

Oh, I get it. Only the small sliver of Christians who think like you are "true" Christians. :roll: That is the No True Scottsman fallacy par excellence!

So not only do you have to be Christian, but you have to be a rare Christian who thinks exactly like you to be saved. That means 99.99% percent of the world is doomed to your fantasy fires of hell. :lol:

This is getting beyond brainwashed and veering into cult-thinking.
Unfortunately if they're not saved, they will not be in eternity.

And many people make a big deal about numbers, but if you read the Psalms it is clear. When God recreates the world, everyone who is saved from this world will be the first generation of people in the next, and our children will populate that world, the same way Adam's children populated this one. Also, we shall tell them how God manifested Himself in the flesh to rescue us from our free will choices to commit sin.

The purpose of creation was for God to have fellowship with us on earth. Because death entered the world through sin, the earth must be recreated. Next time there will be no sin and therefore no death. Why? Because all those who believe in Christ in this life chose never to sin again and to live eternally in righteousness just as it was always intended when they choose righteousness by believing in the Lord (and His righteousness is imputed unto us). So because they used their free will to believe in Christ, they chose sinlessness for eternity, which means they will get to live again on God's new earth where no sin can exist. This time there will not be a fall, because we already exercised our free will in the previous life to live in righteousness for eternity.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Adama wrote:
Contrarian Expatriate wrote: I respect your choice to live under such ignorance, but I will never respect how Christians damage little children in the way that you were obviously damaged.
No worries... I did not indicate I respected you, I wrote I respect your choice to live under such ignorance. Free societies permit fools to remain fools of their own accord.
Go away. I don't need you coming around me for this purpose.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Adama wrote:
Adama wrote:
The video below can greatly assist you in deprogramming your mind from organized religion. View it, and better your life in the process Adama. If this does not help, seek professional assistance thru the process.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rZjRcKssVO4[/youtube]
Zambales
Experienced Poster

Post by Zambales »

This abusive witch needs locking up for taking advantage of vulnerable children.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Zambales wrote:
This abusive witch needs locking up for taking advantage of vulnerable children.

As soon as she started speaking in tongues, it became clear she's not a Christian. Speaking in tongues means speaking in another real language. A real language. Tongue is synonymous with language, not foolishness. It doesn't mean babbling in gibberish. That's nonsense. The whole purpose of speaking in tongues - speaking in another language - is for communication. Not to blather nonsense. These people have missed the mark by a wide margin.

And if a preacher is preaching in a language that cannot be understood, and gibberish certainly cannot be understood, then they are just speaking foolishness. Do you think a pastor who actually believes in God is going to get up and speak gibberish before a crowd?

There are lots of false denominations out there. Anyone can claim to believe in Christ. In fact, I have encountered people who claim to be Christian but when you talk to them, they have doubts about whether Christ existed. Well if you don't think the Lord ever existed, how then can you be a Christian? A Christian believes Christ did all the work for them to have eternal life. These people don't even believe Christ was real, therefore they don't believe in Him.

Also, nobody needs to go to a camp to be saved. All they need is to hear the gospel and believe it.

Another thing: Don't ever pray behind someone, except maybe if that person is your parent. Don't do a Repeat-after-me prayer.

Don't chant while you raise your hands up in the air.

Nobody can guarantee to you that the Holy Spirit is going to do anything specific like whisper in your ear.

You don't need to raise your hands to heaven in a crowd at all, and neither do you need to repeat a prayer spoken by someone else.

Nobody can promise you that the Holy Spirit can't talk if you don't open your mouth.

This form of Christianity is a lie. This is just what a Satanic witchcraft practitioner might think Christianity is. This stuff is a joke. This is almost like a hollywood type parody of what Christianity is.

Besides that, real Christianity doesn't approve of female pastors.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Here's a short video from a real Christian pastor:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pBm94yfDvLg[/youtube]

Notice there is nobody standing and chanting with their heads raised up and eyes closed? There's no pastor going into demonic type unrecognizable speech. The pastor is a man, not a woman. He isn't saying the Holy Spirit will whisper in your ear or speak through your mouth. Nobody can promise you that because that except Christ.
Last edited by Adama on November 10th, 2017, 8:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Adama wrote:
Adama wrote:
The video below can greatly assist you in deprogramming your mind from organized religion. View it, and better your life in the process Adama. If this does not help, seek professional assistance thru the process.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rZjRcKssVO4[/youtube]
Everyone thinks Christianity is some organized religion. Well it isn't. Real Christians are usually independent from organized religion. So although some real Christians are Catholic (or another denomination because: anyone who believes can be saved regardless what their denomination or religion is), most who go to church are going to churches that are independent and not a part of any organized system. The thing that unites them is their faith in Christ and the KJV Bible.

So I am not a member of an organized religion. I believe in Christ. I am a Christian. There is no programming involved because I am Christian by belief, not indoctrination.
TruthSeeker
Junior Poster

Post by TruthSeeker »

Adama wrote:BELIEVE
James 2:19 Thou believest that there is one God; thou doest well: the devils also believe, and tremble.
James 2:20 But wilt thou know, O vain man, that faith without works is dead?
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Adama wrote: The thing that unites them is their faith in Christ and the KJV Bible.
That last bit was just plain weird. The apostles didn't have faith in the 'KJV Bible.' Neither did any Christians before about 1611. Are the apostles united with you in your faith?

KJV-onlyism is not part of 'the faith once delivered to the saints.'