Malleus Maleficarum - The Hammer of Witches

Discuss religion and spirituality topics.
tom
Junior Poster

Malleus Maleficarum - The Hammer of Witches

Post by tom »

The Book - Malleus Maleficarum (1486) - It was second most printed book after the Bible in the late middle ages. If you substitute witch for feminist the social psychology on female malfeasance is dead on. The supernatural stuff is not true obviously, lots of physical false equivalencies and generalizations that are open to abuse. It was these poor constructs which was the best answers to female hysteria and lies used to obscure treachery.

Vague rules are exploited for abuse Today. Like the false rape and sexual harassment hysteria where you are guilty until found innocent under an SJW inquisition. There is a good reason why feminist decry the Malleus Maleficarum, it has accurate red pill like truth on female behavior which feminist want to keep men ignorant and in denial about.

In the late middle ages things like poising was rampantly done by women, drugging was not clearly understood, this was a time when the black death was still making comebacks, a great cover for poisoning. There was a reason this book was so popular.

The Apocrypha was part of the Bible for nearly 2000 years, it was removed in 1885. Clearly some MGTOW - Red Pill wisdom in there.

Ecclesiasticus 25: 15-16
15 There is no head above the head of a serpent; and there is no wrath above the wrath of an enemy.
16 I had rather dwell with a lion and a dragon, than to keep house with a wicked woman.

Remember the Salem Witch Trials, the prime drivers behind this mass hysteria was three teenage girls, it was mostly female on female violence but they also singled out MGTOW men. The Salem witch trial accusing teenage girls seemed immune to question.

We see a similar immune to question narrative reoccurring in mass media, Some young girls are busted for making a large haul of illegal drugs from some third world country. The press makes excuses for them and argues they should be freed. Often after a short stay in prison they are set free.
משה בן יצחק

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Winston
Site Admin

Re: Malleus Maleficarum - The Hammer of Witches

Post by Winston »

I saw a history channel documentary about that book before. It sounded like something @Adama would like. I was gonna suggest it for him as a stocking stuffer for a Christmas gift. Lol

Btw how do you know witchcraft and spells arent real? We do not all know that. The supernatural is definitely real if you truly investigate it and stop listening to paid atheist propagandists with an agenda. Ask Adama. He can tell you the supernatural is definitely real, though he considers it demonic.

Here is a history channel documentary about this book "the hammer of witches".

Oops its no longer up on YouTube. Darn. It was pretty good.

Btw that reading you linked must be a translated version into modern English. Theres no way a book from the 1400s sounds like that. The English back then was middle English and not understandable to readers today.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Ok i found one documentary about it here. Called witch hunters bible.

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
MrPeabody
Experienced Poster

Post by MrPeabody »

It's instructive to consider a more nuanced view of the Malleus Maleficarum. The authorities in the Middle Ages were not totally irrational. They were actually highly skeptical of witches, but one religious fanatic produced a book making witches believable and forged names of respectable scholars to give his book credibility. It's interesting that the inquisition officials actually prohibited the book in their trials. It was only used in civil courts.

The instructive part is that this hysteria still can happen and did happen as recently as the 1980s in the McMartin preschool trial. Children coached by corrupt therapists testified that there were tunnels underneath the school where ritual abuse was taking place. Experts actually claimed they have found tunnels and prosecutors believed them.

The case was finally dropped after years of prosecution when they couldn't get convictions and children later recanted the testimonies. The lives of innocent people were destroyed.

"Mary A. Fischer in an article in Los Angeles magazine said the case was "simply invented," and transmogrified into a national cause celebre by the misplaced zeal of six people: Judy Johnson, seriously mentally ill mother who died of alcoholism; Jane Hoag, the detective who investigated the complaints; Kee MacFarlane, the social worker who interviewed the children; Robert Philibosian, the district attorney who was in a losing battle for re-election; Wayne Satz, the television reporter who first reported the case, and Lael Rubin, the prosecutor."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/McMartin_preschool_trial
tom
Junior Poster

Post by tom »

In the years before the Mc Martin pre school false accusation hysteria there was a rash of satanic ritual sex accusative stories that young women were using to gain ruthless social control, often it had the aim of destroying specific individuals the girl did not like.

The Mc Martin satanic abuse hysteria was stated by women for exactly this purpose. The press amplified it to an extreme. You see the exact same thing going on at this moment with the sexual harassment false accusation hysteria push by the main stream media. Today's main stream media is an order of magnitude worse in my opinion, main stream media is repeatedly trying to generate different witch hunt like hysterias. I would call the main stream media positively satanic, religious language is the only thing that captures this mass malfeasance. Its the progressive left women in mainstream media who are primarily behind this, they are truly modern day witches, they are diabolically evil.

Unconscious bias training and sexual harassment training forced on employees is essentially severing the same function as the Malleus Maleficarum. Unconscious bias training and sexual harassment training is providing formal procedures, endorsement of government and use of legal powers for these witch hunts.
משה בן יצחק
tom
Junior Poster

Post by tom »

tom wrote:
November 27th, 2017, 9:41 pm
Unconscious bias training and sexual harassment training forced on employees is essentially severing the same function as the Malleus Maleficarum. Unconscious bias training and sexual harassment training is providing formal procedures, endorsement of government and use of legal powers for these witch hunts.
I think I am a bit wrong as I am too influenced by the common group think. Malleus Maleficarum was actually to limit witch hunts, it makes extensive use of logic in its approach to witchcraft, yea I read parts of it. They did not have the tools of the Scientific Enlightenment yet. The Scientific Enlightenment was made possible by The Church not in spite of it. In some ways the Malleus Maleficarum is an intermediate step between The Enlightenment's rationality and the Dark Ages primary emotional only world of witchcraft favored by women. Witchcraft is what feminist, postmodernist, critical theory, SJW's (there all the same thing by different names) is all about. In the middle ages flying around on a broom and other supernatural things were distractions to actual witchcraft. Feminism is modern day witchcraft, as in the middle ages it is very toxic socially. Today as in the past feminist witches must always double down and suppress any other voice as they cannot allow logic to enter as this will interrupt the cycle of emotionally driven irrationality.

The current emotionally driven rage is the #MeToo hysteria. This witchcraft relies on an emotional self sustaining feedback loop. The Salem witch trials are an example of this. The feminist lie is this was this was the persecution of women in general but the truth is the opposite. The truth is 3 teenage girls inflicted violence on an entire early American city, in particular violence against other women.
tom wrote:
November 27th, 2017, 9:41 pm
In the years before the Mc Martin pre school false accusation hysteria there was a rash of satanic ritual sex accusative stories that young women were using to gain ruthless social control, often it had the aim of destroying specific individuals the girl did not like.
This is true in that area of Southern California and almost no one is aware of it.
Last edited by tom on December 29th, 2017, 1:43 pm, edited 2 times in total.
משה בן יצחק
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

The adversary wants to turn reality upside down. They want women in control and to give them powers to destroy others at their will.

If you have knowledge then you can see them clearly for what they are. It's obvious once you know the commandments who is evil and who is not.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

tom wrote:
November 27th, 2017, 6:30 am

15 There is no head above the head of a serpent; and there is no wrath above the wrath of an enemy.
16 I had rather dwell with a lion and a dragon, than to keep house with a
That sounds like a very slick way to praise snakes and dragons, while pretending as if it came forth from the wisdom of king Solomon. It's obviously not inspired by God. That's why those fables are not in the bible.

If a man wants wisdom he should read the actual proverbs, not the adversary's imitation proverbs for unbelievers.
tom
Junior Poster

Post by tom »

Adama wrote:
December 29th, 2017, 10:39 am
tom wrote:
November 27th, 2017, 6:30 am

16 I had rather dwell with a lion and a dragon, than to keep house with a
That sounds like a very slick way to praise snakes and dragons, while pretending as if it came forth from the wisdom of king Solomon. It's obviously not inspired by God. That's why those fables are not in the bible.

If a man wants wisdom he should read the actual proverbs, not the adversary's imitation proverbs for unbelievers.
Ecclesiasticus 25: 15-16 is saying that proximity to a wicked women is more dangerous than proximity to lions and dragons and a woman's wrath is more dangerous than a snake. It was true thousands of years ago and its true in the 21st century.
A modern 21st century example would be Anita Sarkeesian, being in the same room with her is dangerous.

The Apocrypha was not removed from protestant Bibles until the early 19th century, its still part of the Catholic Bible.
Endless emotional manipulation is the method of witchcraft, forever trying new ways to be a victim is the career of witchcraft, blame to seek revenge is the practice of witchcraft. Actually this is the root of modern feminism. Anita Sarkeesian is an actual 21st century wicked witch.
Last edited by tom on December 29th, 2017, 11:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
משה בן יצחק
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Solomon states it at least three times in the proverbs. Chapter 21 has it twice, chapter 25 once.

Protestants were trying to obey and find God. Catholics are very different. That religion is about the pope and worshiping Mary and dead people they think have angelic powers, called the saints. So if Catholicism teaches something , it's probably not even about God but veiled idolatry.
Last edited by Adama on December 29th, 2017, 11:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
tom
Junior Poster

Post by tom »

Yea Catholic and Protestant thing, Protestants came from Catholics. When Martin Luther, a Catholic monk, nailed the 95 theses on the Wittenberg door, he did this the year before too, he just wanted to have a conversation. It was a non event. He was just another complaining Catholic monk. And a whole lot of Catholics would have agreed with him about the abuses and corruptions in the Catholic Church. The thing that changed everything was the printing press. The Protestant church was born. No one expected this after all the Catholic church existed for over 1100 years.
  • The modern equivalent of the printing press is the Internet, we are only seeing the beginnings of this impact.
  • And we have a reinvention of witchcraft in feminism.
Last edited by tom on December 29th, 2017, 11:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
משה בן יצחק
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

I'm not a protestant myself. As you suggest they are more or less Catholic. I'm a believer. Believers know or at least they should know that Catholicism is idolatry. It is in your face.

That's probably why those false scriptures are part of it. Just like monks and forbidding priests to marry. The bible says the bishop must be married and they must be fathers at home. Catholicism has the first steps wrong with that alone.

So these poor Catholics are praying to Mary and dead men, some bow before statues, they believe the pope instead of the bible. Many of these people are in a deep sleep probably never to have the full light of life cause they believe what man says and not what God says.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

I agree that feminism may be a form of witchcraft. Any time a person uses lies to invert reality they are being crafty by definition.

Poor feminists don't know. God made them to help and obey. By disobeying alone they are in trouble and by trying to rise out of their place they are surely doing evil by rebellion.

Too bad for them. They are not satisfied and greedy. Their greed for more is what destroys the soul. Because they're rebelling to get vain glory.
tom
Junior Poster

Post by tom »

They do invert reality, it could also be called projection. The ideologically possessed (progressives/feminist) always project. Its something that is pretty consistent.

Progressives/feminist/SJW's always lie, this also very consistent.

משה בן יצחק
tom
Junior Poster

Post by tom »

Another thing the Malleus Maleficarum concerns itself with is male virility. The birth control pill is actually such a device of witchcraft as it effectively interferes with male virility. This upsets the natural order between men and women that has existed for millions of years. I think the birth control pill's impact is greatly underestimated. The birth control pill has a very dramatic effect on the relationship dynamics between men and women. Evil women intentionally understated its impact.

The next thing that is a more long term slower disrupter is genetic engineering, this will cause orders of magnitude amplification of the differences between social classes. It is no longer science fiction. K's are going to use this, they have already clandestinely started.

I am from the K camp I am doing this stuff, I am for high quality. So far as I can tell feminist will be strongly against this as they are pro r-selection, that is pumping out lots of low quality offspring. And part of feminism strategy is envy and hatred of the successful.

Women in India and China prefer to birth sons because sons produce much more wealth than girls, women are very selfish. With the simple tool of ultra sound women have in mass caused a dramatic sex ratio imbalance. This does not happen in the west because of the welfare state and mass media propaganda about women.

Western women will have the new tool of genetic engineering they could use. So I think it will have an impact in the future. As western women directly feel the effects of the west loss of wealth, prestige (say a stalemate/losses in a war) the and welfare state drying up. Women will have a new way to climb the social ladder.
משה בן יצחק

Return to “Religion and Spirituality”