The Afterlife... Psychedelic trip insights

Discuss religion and spirituality topics.
kavaking
Freshman Poster

The Afterlife... Psychedelic trip insights

Post by kavaking »

Around 2008 I did some powerful psychedelics. I was on summer break from college and decided to have some fun. I took a bong hit of this substance (which was legal at the time) and went into another world. I wasn't ready and I tried to fight the trip. That's when I had an out of body experience. I could see the top of my head and I could see that I was still sitting down in my patio chair. I was terrified. When I could finally make use of my legs, I hopped up and ran inside the house to see if I could speed up my recovery. On my way to the bathroom I had another out of body moment and could see myself from different angles. If you're familiar with the Hindu Bhagavad Gita, it was just like when Krishna showed Arjuna his ultimate form! Now, I'm not a Hindu, but I research and study other religions. After that experience I'm convinced that those ancient civilizations must have tripped on some heavy psychedelics. I titled this topic "The Afterlife" because when I had the first out of body, time and space seemed nonexistent. I figure that must be what the afterlife is like. Human beings can't fathom forever, but what if those concepts (time, space) don't exist in the afterlife? Oh btw, I don't think everyone should try psychedelics. I went quite mad for about 6 months. I thought I would end up in the loony bin. If you're mentally weak you could end up committed for sure
Feminism must be stopped!

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Winston
Site Admin

Re: The Afterlife... Psychedelic trip insights

Post by Winston »

Are psychedelics like LSD? How did you get them? How much did they cost?

When you were out of body, were you able to control where you move to? Could you pilot yourself around space like a joystick in a video game? lol

I've had many lucid dreams before but I don't know if they were out of body. Because the world I see is like a dark dream world, not like the stable physical reality you see in waking consciousness. During my lucid dreams, I cannot always control where I float though. Sometimes I don't move at all. It requires a lot of effort to try to move or float around during such lucid dreams.

I wouldn't recommend psychedelics to awaken or enlighten your consciousness though. Because those that do, like Terrence McKenna, who died, and Graham Hancock who blabs about them today, seem obsessed with them and that's a bad sign. It's like once you start that, that's all you ever talk about. Graham Hancock used to talk about interesting things like forbidden archaeology. But now he can't help talking all the time about drugs, like he's obsessed with them and blabs out of control about them. But what's the point of me listening to him blab on about drugs if I'm not going to take them?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Out of body experience? Respectfully, I doubt it. More likely hallucinations and delusions. They do call it psychedelics, do they not?
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Adama wrote:
January 1st, 2018, 11:49 pm
Out of body experience? Respectfully, I doubt it. More likely hallucinations and delusions. They do call it psychedelics, do they not?
Not exactly Adama. There are OBE phenomenon. Have you researched the OBE journeys of Rorbert Monroe? They are hard to induce but when you do induce them, they are like being out of body during full waking consciousness in physical reality. They happen during NDE's too. Sometimes the experiencer sees things outside that they couldn't possibly know that are later verified to be true.

For example, Pam Reynolds had a brain surgery that left her with a complete flatline of the brain, meaning no EEG at all. Yet she had a full blown NDE during it which is medically impossible. When she was out of body, she saw instruments on the surgery table she had never seen before, that were later verified to be true. And she heard music too that was later verified to be true. This is considered a smoking gun case for NDEs.

Also, people who are born blind have NDE's and during it they have OBE's where they see things that they never seen before that were later verified to be true. There are documented cases of this.

To give credence to Christianity, some NDEers who have a hellish NDE were rescued from it when they called upon the name of Jesus. And even some alien abductees that called out the name of Jesus were able to propel the grey aliens that had them captive. This indicates that the name of Jesus may have some special power that other names don't have.

@MrMan can tell you more about this and has cited these cases too.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

The blindness of heart is truly astonishing. Even in the name psychedelics, all a person needs to know is stated. Psychedelics cause hallucinations and delusions.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
kavaking
Freshman Poster

Post by kavaking »

I got a response from Winston and Adama? Man I feel special now :lol: . I'm still fairly new here, but I've been reading your old posts. Adama, I've read some of your old posts. I can tell you are very strong in the word. I too have a protestant background, but I also study other theological views. As long as it's not something absolutely demonic, I might take an interest in studying it. Not that I'm trying to convert to another religion either. Christianity is so deeply ingrained in my life, it's something I can't separate from. In regards to my topic, like Winston stated, OBE's are very well documented. I truly believe that is what happened that day. Like my soul separated from my body for a few moments. I definitely hallucinated initially. Colors were bright and surroundings were very cartoon-like. But the out of body part was no mere hallucination. I was literally looking down at myself. It sounds like crazy talk, but it's what I experienced. @Winston the substance was Salvia Divinorum aka Diviner's Sage. I bought it online somewhere, could've been Amazon. It was relatively inexpensive. I checked the current legality of it in my state of California. It's currently legal for adults. Also, I couldn't control any movement during my OBE from what I remember. There was a sort of enlightenment afterward. I just want to add that this experience scared me straight. I've heard of people laughing uncontrollably on this stuff, but that wasn't my case. I have no desire to try any psychedelic substances ever again and I haven't since. It was truly terrifying.
Last edited by kavaking on January 2nd, 2018, 12:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
kavaking
Freshman Poster

Post by kavaking »

There's a site called Erowid where people document their experiences with psychedelic substances. I've read a few bad trip reports on there. Sometimes I bust out laughing because I can relate. But, sometimes I just feel bad for the person. They have messed with something so strong, they fear permanent psychosis.