Dumitru Duduman (aka Dmitri Dudeman) visions and prophecies

Discuss religion and spirituality topics.
TruthSeeker
Junior Poster

Dumitru Duduman (aka Dmitri Dudeman) visions and prophecies

Post by TruthSeeker »

I found this site while researching visions and prophecies for the end times

http://www.walkingintruth.org/Walkingin ... 100205.htm

Very interesting.
"....God spoke to me saying, ' Dumitru I brought you to this country to warn America.

This country will burn. You must warn them and tell them to repent '........

He ( God ) showed me all of California. He showed me the cities of California. Then He said,

' You see what I have shown you. This is Sodom and Gomorrah. In one day it will burn.'

Then He showed me Las Vegas and said, ' This is Sodom and Gomorrah. In one day it will burn. Its sin has reached the Holy One.'

He showed me another great city. He said, ' Do you know what city this is ? '

I answered, ' No '.

He said, 'This is New York City, this is Sodom and Gomorrah. In one day it will burn.'

He showed me Florida. He said, ' This is Florida, this is Sodom and Gomorrah.

In one day it will burn.'

Then He ( God ) said, ' I brought you to this country, Dumitru, I want you to wake up a lot of people. I love this country. I love the people. I want to save them. America will burn.'

And I said, 'How can I help them ? I can't even speak their language. Who knows me here ?.....'

God said, 'Don't worry. I will be ahead of you....you will go to television stations, radio stations, and to churches. Tell them everything I tell you. Don't hide anything.

America will burn.'

I asked, 'How will America burn ? It is so powerful.'

He said, 'The Russian spies have discovered where the most powerful nuclear missiles are in America. It will start with an internal revolution started by the communist. When Americans think there is peace and quiet, and everything is all right, from the oceans, Cuba, Nicaragua, Central America, MEXICO ( emphasis mine ), and two other countries will attack.

The Russians will bombard the nuclear missile silos in America. America will burn.'

I said, 'What will you do with the Church ? '

He said, 'The Church has left me.'

I said, 'How ? Do you not have people here ? '

He said, 'People honor people. The honor that should be given to God, they give to people. Americans think highly of themselves....

In the Church there is DIVORCE.

In the Church there is ADULTERY AND FORNICATION.

In the Church there is SODOMY.

In the Church there is ABORTION and ALL KINDS OF SIN.

Jesus Christ does not live in sin. He lives in Holiness.

I brought you here so you could cry aloud. Don't be afraid. I am with you. Tell them to stop sinning. God never stops forgiving. Tell them to repent. He will forgive them. Tell them to start preparing themselves so I can save them in the day of trouble'

Dumitru continues---"Brothers, these are not fairy tales.

I did not come here to ask you for money.

I ask God for money.

I came here to tell you the message of God. Listen to me, God loves you.

Stop sinning and repent. He will forgive us and we will have salvation.

I asked the Lord, 'How will you save the Church, if America will burn ?'

He said, 'Tell them as I tell you. As I saved the three young men from the oven of fire, and Daniel from the mouth of the lion, that is how I will save them. Tell them to stop sinning and repent. I have blessed this nation because of the Jews that are here...They haven't tasted war or persecution. God blessed them more than anyone else. Instead of thanking God, they started sinning and doing wickedly. Their sins have reached the Holy One. God will punish them with fire.' "

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

TruthSeeker
Junior Poster

Re: Dumitru Duduman (aka Dmitri Dudeman) visions and prophecies

Post by TruthSeeker »

MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Have any of his prophecies come to pass?

I remember getting a book off my parent's shelf in the early 1990's when the oil wells were burning in the middle east. I was reading a David Wilkerson book that predicted that the oil wells of the middle east would be set on fire as a sign of the coming destruction. If I remeber, it talked about New York being attacked by missiles. The book was written back in the 1980's before the first Gulf War/conflict.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

TruthSeeker wrote:
May 5th, 2018, 3:19 am

I never heard of this person but this is very interesting. I know Nostradamus has predicted a third anti-Christ to come to power during the end times. He will usher in world war III and start a nuclear war with many nations.

A lot of bible prophecy experts believe that we are living in the end times, I think they might be right.
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
TruthSeeker
Junior Poster

Post by TruthSeeker »

jamesbond wrote:
May 5th, 2018, 1:00 pm
I never heard of this person but this is very interesting. I know Nostradamus has predicted a third anti-Christ to come to power during the end times. He will usher in world war III and start a nuclear war with many nations.
Nostradamus was more of a seer whereas Dmitri Dudeman is a Bible-based, Christ centred prophet.

A seer can see somewhat into the future but not with laser precision that a Bible-based prophet can, because that prophet hears from God.