Why the Bible teaches a Salvation by WORKS, NOT by Faith Alone!

Discuss religion and spirituality topics.
Winston
Site Admin

Why the Bible teaches a Salvation by WORKS, NOT by Faith Alone!

Post by Winston »

@Adama YOU NEED TO SEE THIS! TIME TO UPDATE YOUR FALSE DOCTRINES!

In this 12 part seminar, Gabriel Ansley explains in his very articulate good old fashioned southern accent, why the popular Christian doctrine that salvation is by FAITH alone is SATANIC AND FALSE! And how Christians misinterpret the verse in Ephesians where Paul talks about "salvation by grace through faith, not of works" and take it totally out of context. He also presents 30 to 40 other Bible verses that say that one must OBEY God's commandments and do God's will and be on good behavior too, in order to go to heaven or be saved! You can't ignore 30-40 verses just in favor of one Adama! If you're an honest Christian, you gotta HARMONIZE both verses about faith and works and then conclude that salvation must come from BOTH faith and works! It's the only logical conclusion. There's NO WAY AROUND THIS Adama! That goes for you too @MrMan!

This seminar is about 2 hrs 40 min long. I went through the whole thing already. And it MAKES A LOT OF SENSE, if you're going to take the Bible seriously that is. You gotta see it. ALL of it. Please watch the whole thing before responding. He replies to ALL your objections and all the verses used to justify a salvation by faith only doctrine and explains why it's false and satanic and deceptive and will send souls to hell. You need to see this too @MrMan and consider all the points in it. Gabriel makes a lot of sense and what he says is based on many Bible verses. So if you believe in the Bible, you gotta listen to this. Your eternal soul could depend on it, as Gabriel says! LOL.

He calls it the "Salvation Equation", which is A+B=C. The video explains it all in clear step by step detail. Here is the whole seminar. I can't see how Adama can refute any of this. Gabriel's logic is airtight and impeccable, if you take the Bible literally that is. So if you do, then you'll have to consider what he says and how the church has been deceiving you. Also Gabriel is a very good speaker and easy to follow and has a great southern accent too. This is all basic common sense too, after all, if you are a true follower, you have to follow the master's teachings too, not just believe in him. Otherwise, you aren't a true follower. Basic common sense.

Furthermore, he explains how the Bible says that yes you can LOSE your Salvation too, so the belief that "once saved, always saved" is wrong and an evil doctrine that Satan deceives you with! And he explains why "You have to accept Jesus to be saved" is also a false doctrine.

I dare you to watch this Adama, and admit your doctrine is wrong! The Bible proves it! Watch the WHOLE thing below! Don't be lazy. No excuses! If you deny any of this, I will repeat and tell you to watch the video! It answers all your questions and refutes all your objections! WATCH NOW!

Video description and table of contents:

http://www.10LoveCommandments.com

Want to know the REAL truth about how to obtain eternal life?
Want to know Satan's demonic salvation doctrines?
Want to never be confused again in church over salvation?
Then this Salvation Equation Seminar is for you!

The Salvation Equation Series is a 12 part video series covering all things concerning salvation (how to obtain eternal life). It is centered around a simple equation that will easily clear up all confusion in today's churches over this matter.

This video should be watched by every student in seminary or divinity school. It is a must learn for every pastor, preacher, or priest of the Bible across the world.

Part 01 - Introduction (0:00)
Part 02 - The Salvation Equation (2:37)
Part 03 - Repentance FOR Forgiveness of Sins (15:23)
Part 04 - What Must I DO to Obtain Eternal Life (28:40)
Part 05 - By Grace Are You Saved Through Faith (41:54)
Part 06 - Not of Works Lest Any Man Should Boast (53:30)
Part 07 - The Free Gift of Eternal Life (1:13:30)
Part 08 - If You Believe Jesus Died & Rose Again (1:24:51)
Part 09 - Have You Accepted Jesus as Your Savior (1:39:15)
Part 10 - Can You Lose Your Salvation / OSAS (1:54:20)
Part 11 - Other Bible Phrases Equal to "Keep 10LC" (2:06:55)
Part 12 - Conclusion (Israelites Exodus) (2:21:22)

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Why Biblical Salvation is by WORKS and Grace, NOT Faith Alone!

Post by Winston »

Here's what that famous verse in Ephesians really means in its proper context.

The Salvation Equation (Part 5 of 12) – For by Grace Are You Saved Through Faith

The Salvation Equation Series is a 12 part video series covering all things concerning salvation (how to obtain eternal life). It is centered around a simple equation that will easily clear up all confusion in today's churches over this matter.

In Part 5, entitled "For by Grace Are You Saved Through Faith" Gabriel explains how grace and faith fit perfectly into the Salvation Equation.

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Contrary to what most modern American evangelical Christians believed, Jesus said you can LOSE your Salvation if you go astray. So the "once saved always saved" doctrine is false and deceptive and demonic and will send souls to hell. Gabriel explains why below and shows you what Jesus said on the matter.

Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Why Biblical Salvation is by WORKS and Grace, NOT Grace Alone!

Post by Adama »

Grace means unmerited, which means unearned. And when the sentence says "Not of works," a person must then go through some real mental gymnastics to put works in there. Anyone who thinks salvation is by works is very, very confused, to their own destruction.

If we had to do work to be saved, that makes us the saviors of ourselves, which is really a form of Satanism. Christ is the Savior, the Messiah, the Redeemer, the Christ. Anyone who thinks they can add to the works of GOD Himself is suffering from a horrible delusion that will take them to the place of eternal torment and repeated, continuous death.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Winston wrote:
May 31st, 2018, 3:29 am
Contrary to what most modern American evangelical Christians believed, Jesus said you can LOSE your Salvation if you go astray. So the "once saved always saved" doctrine is false and deceptive and demonic and will send souls to hell. Gabriel explains why below and shows you what Jesus said on the matter.

Christ said He would in no wise cast us out. The Bible says we are sealed by the Holy Ghost until the Day of Redemption. Christ said that No one is able to pluck the believer out of His hand, and not out of the Father's hand. Our sins are covered past, present and future by Christ. If a person continues in sin, God may take their earthly life early, but He will never take away their eternal life. That would defeat the whole point of getting saved. God is not playing hopscotch. He wants people to live again in eternity. He is not playing games.

However, there are many people who God doesn't want. For them, He will never show them salvation; they will never understand or accept the gospel as true. That's because they're too filthy and given over to their lusts: lasciviousness, greed, covetousness, murder, etc.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Winston wrote:
May 31st, 2018, 2:59 am
@Adama YOU NEED TO SEE THIS! TIME TO UPDATE YOUR FALSE DOCTRINES!

In this 12 part seminar, Gabriel Ansley explains in his very articulate good old fashioned southern accent, why the popular Christian doctrine that salvation is by FAITH alone is SATANIC AND FALSE! And how Christians misinterpret the verse in Ephesians where Paul talks about "salvation by grace through faith, not of works" and take it totally out of context. He also presents 30 to 40 other Bible verses that say that one must OBEY God's commandments and do God's will and be on good behavior too, in order to go to heaven or be saved! You can't ignore 30-40 verses just in favor of one Adama! If you're an honest Christian, you gotta HARMONIZE both verses about faith and works and then conclude that salvation must come from BOTH faith and works! It's the only logical conclusion. There's NO WAY AROUND THIS Adama! That goes for you too @MrMan!

This seminar is about 2 hrs 40 min long. I went through the whole thing already. And it MAKES A LOT OF SENSE, if you're going to take the Bible seriously that is. You gotta see it. ALL of it. Please watch the whole thing before responding. He replies to ALL your objections and all the verses used to justify a salvation by faith only doctrine and explains why it's false and satanic and deceptive and will send souls to hell. You need to see this too @MrMan and consider all the points in it. Gabriel makes a lot of sense and what he says is based on many Bible verses. So if you believe in the Bible, you gotta listen to this. Your eternal soul could depend on it, as Gabriel says! LOL.

He calls it the "Salvation Equation", which is A+B=C. The video explains it all in clear step by step detail. Here is the whole seminar. I can't see how Adama can refute any of this. Gabriel's logic is airtight and impeccable, if you take the Bible literally that is. So if you do, then you'll have to consider what he says and how the church has been deceiving you. Also Gabriel is a very good speaker and easy to follow and has a great southern accent too. This is all basic common sense too, after all, if you are a true follower, you have to follow the master's teachings too, not just believe in him. Otherwise, you aren't a true follower. Basic common sense.

Furthermore, he explains how the Bible says that yes you can LOSE your Salvation too, so the belief that "once saved, always saved" is wrong and an evil doctrine that Satan deceives you with! And he explains why "You have to accept Jesus to be saved" is also a false doctrine.

I dare you to watch this Adama, and admit your doctrine is wrong! The Bible proves it! Watch the WHOLE thing below! Don't be lazy. No excuses! If you deny any of this, I will repeat and tell you to watch the video! It answers all your questions and refutes all your objections! WATCH NOW!

Video description and table of contents:

http://www.10LoveCommandments.com

Want to know the REAL truth about how to obtain eternal life?
Want to know Satan's demonic salvation doctrines?
Want to never be confused again in church over salvation?
Then this Salvation Equation Seminar is for you!

This video should be watched by every student in seminary or divinity school. It is a must learn for every pastor, preacher, or priest of the Bible across the world.

Part 01 - Introduction (0:00)
Part 02 - The Salvation Equation (2:37)
Part 03 - Repentance FOR Forgiveness of Sins (15:23)
Part 04 - What Must I DO to Obtain Eternal Life (28:40)
Part 05 - By Grace Are You Saved Through Faith (41:54)
Part 06 - Not of Works Lest Any Man Should Boast (53:30)
Part 07 - The Free Gift of Eternal Life (1:13:30)
Part 08 - If You Believe Jesus Died & Rose Again (1:24:51)
Part 09 - Have You Accepted Jesus as Your Savior (1:39:15)
Part 10 - Can You Lose Your Salvation / OSAS (1:54:20)
Part 11 - Other Bible Phrases Equal to "Keep 10LC" (2:06:55)
Part 12 - Conclusion (Israelites Exodus) (2:21:22)

I'm not going to waste 2 hrs and 40 minutes listening to this. I already know. Besides the Bible says plainly: by grace through faith (by the unmerited gift of God through the person's faith in Christ), without works (outside of the commandments), not of yourselves (nothing to do with the person)!

Also, Christ kept all the commandments for us. By doing so, He overcame the commandments. All we must do therefore is believe in Him. He not only died for our sins which covers the eternal penalty, but He also kept the whole law, which is why salvation is outside the commandments. It is a free gift to all who believe in Christ.

Nobody can save themselves. Because a person would need to know all of the commandments and the entire depth of them (and each commandment is deeper than it seems), and also, the person must have kept all of the commandments from the moment they were born. In other words, only the Messiah can get into eternal life through works (by keeping the commandments). All others, who are not Christ, must simply trust in Him, because He's rescued believers from hell.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Adama wrote:
May 31st, 2018, 3:02 pm
Grace means unmerited, which means unearned. And when the sentence says "Not of works," a person must then go through some real mental gymnastics to put works in there. Anyone who thinks salvation is by works is very, very confused, to their own destruction.

If we had to do work to be saved, that makes us the saviors of ourselves, which is really a form of Satanism. Christ is the Savior, the Messiah, the Redeemer, the Christ. Anyone who thinks they can add to the works of GOD Himself is suffering from a horrible delusion that will take them to the place of eternal torment and repeated, continuous death.
You're just repeating your beliefs and not addressing the evidence or video here. Again, watch the video. Then you will see that you are WRONG, according to the Bible. You can't base it all one ONE verse only. The 12 part seminar shows you MANY verses that say otherwise. You can't just ignore all the evidence against you and all the Bible verses that say you're wrong Adama. If so that's dumb and it's pointless discussing anything with you because you are a closed loop and don't care about the evidence. WATCH THE VIDEO. Then talk.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Adama wrote:
May 31st, 2018, 3:18 pm
I'm not going to waste 2 hrs and 40 minutes listening to this. I already know. Besides the Bible says plainly: by grace through faith (by the unmerited gift of God through the person's faith in Christ), without works (outside of the commandments), not of yourselves (nothing to do with the person)!

Also, Christ kept all the commandments for us. By doing so, He overcame the commandments. All we must do therefore is believe in Him. He not only died for our sins which covers the eternal penalty, but He also kept the whole law, which is why salvation is outside the commandments. It is a free gift to all who believe in Christ.

Nobody can save themselves. Because a person would need to know all of the commandments and the entire depth of them (and each commandment is deeper than it seems), and also, the person must have kept all of the commandments from the moment they were born. In other words, only the Messiah can get into eternal life through works (by keeping the commandments). All others, who are not Christ, must simply trust in Him, because He's rescued believers from hell.
In other words, you WANT to believe that you can't lose your salvation. You don't want to believe otherwise and you are SCARED that the video will force you to change your mind. So you don't care about truth or evidence, even it's BIblically based. You just want to stick with your beliefs, even if the Bible says it's wrong. I see now what you are. You're no truth seeker like I thought. Just a religious fanatic with fixed beliefs that won't even believe his own Bible if it says something you don't wanna hear. That's not the mark of a truth seeker. And you know it.

Gabriel says his 2 hr 30 min seminar could save your soul. What if he's right and you're wrong? Did you consider that? Watch his video. It addresses all your Bible verses. It proves that salvation is not what you were taught. You've been deceived. Watch the video and you will be forced to agree. But you're chicken right? Because you can't stand the truth. You're not a truth lover. You just love your beliefs, even if they're wrong.

Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

So he must have just saved your soul. So explain it to me. With few words.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

1. Salvation is either by works or by grace. It can't be both. One negates the other, and they are mutually exclusive. Grace is the free gift; it is unearned. Therefore if salvation is by grace, the free gift of God through faith in Christ, then it cannot be by works also, because grace means it is free and without works.

And if salvation is by works then it is certainly not a free gift, because then it is earned.

Salvation is either completely by grace (through faith) or completely by works . The two absolutely cannot be combined. They are each exclusive.

2. Work salvation is impossible. A person must have kept all the commandments from day one of their life until death. Only Christ as the Messiah, the Son of God, the Savior, the Redeemer, is able to keep all the commandments, which is half the reason why He is the savior of the world (and then He died to take our eternal penalty). A mere mortal man cannot do this.

3. Work salvation is self-condemnation. If the standard were work salvation, then anyone who has ever committed fornication, or watched pornography, or gone to a strip club, or been drunk or disobeyed their parents in the lightest matter, has failed to keep the entirety of the law. Therefore by saying that salvation is by works, people condemn themselves.

4. The commandments go much deeper than the casual person is aware of. For this reason, even by knowing the commandment, a person may offend, not knowing the full depth of it. For example, in Matthew 5 Christ gives the depth of some of the commandments from the old days that the Jews knew of, and explains it for them.

5. Few people know all the commandments, and even breaking one of them would send a person to hell. Sure there are the ten commandments listed there. However, there are more commandments interspersed. Moreover, some commandments are not even explicitly stated. Like for example, women should not be wearing pants. But lots of women do. And women should certainly not walk around half naked ever. Yet they do.

6. Work salvation elevates the status of the person to equal with Christ. Essentially this person now becomes their own redeemer. Only God is good enough to be the Redeemer. Man is a fallen creature, and man's works are not counted toward salvation.

7. Work salvation is like trying to ascend into heaven by a person building his own ladder or staircase. It is simply not possible to do. Christ must exalt the person to heaven. He is the only way.

8. Work salvation says that the person will cover their own sins, and pay the penalty for their own sins, and the penalty for sin is death. Death eternal is hell. Work salvation is the person basically stating openly (though they don't know it), that they will have to suffer.

9. Every false religion, and every false way is by works. True Christianity is the only religion that is by faith alone. Why? Because Christ gets all the glory for our salvation in Christianity. Work salvation gives half the glory to the person, which denies Christ. Christ died. Unless the person also wants to die as Christ did, then they should recognize the folly of work salvation.

Karma, for example, in Buddhism, is work salvation. Buddhists save themselves and exalt themselves into their personal paradise, through their own works. In Buddhism, by following the commandments they've chosen, they get to become their own Christ. However, we can't become our own redeemer by following the commandments.

10. Work salvation is a snare, and anyone who subscribes to it is on the road to destruction. Many people who cannot believe the gospel have fallen for this one.
Last edited by Adama on June 1st, 2018, 9:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
TruthSeeker
Junior Poster

Post by TruthSeeker »

John 6:29 Jesus answered and said unto them, This is the work of God, that ye believe on him whom he hath sent.

James 2:20 But wilt thou know, O vain man, that faith without works is dead?

James 2:26 For as the body without the spirit is dead, so faith without works is dead also.

So you see even the act of believing is a work. Believing you are doing something. A work.

Even in this verse you see that you have to do something after believing.

Mark 16:16 He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

John 6:29 Jesus answered and said unto them, This is the work of God, that ye believe on him whom he hath sent.
The work of God = God's work, not the believer's work. Also, salvation is without works, as explicitly stated in Romans and Ephesians. It is a free gift, as stated in Romans 3,4 and 5, and in Ephesians 2. A person can be saved and baptized, as long as they realize that it isn't the baptism that saves. It is the faith that saves. A person can believe and go for a long sprint, as long as they realize that sprinting doesn't get them saved. Believing brings salvation, as stated everywhere.
TruthSeeker
Junior Poster

Post by TruthSeeker »

You don't get it Adama. Believing is a work. It is a work that God requires you to do.

The words of Jesus supersede anything written by the Apostles in the Epistles.

Jesus is the Word made flesh (John 1:14)
TruthSeeker
Junior Poster

Post by TruthSeeker »

Adama wrote:
May 31st, 2018, 9:09 pm
The work of God = God's work, not the believer's work.
Yes, OK, but it's a work none the less. Whether it be God's work or the believers work, it is a work as you have just confessed.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

The work of God is the work which Christ has done for us. Christ exalts the person to heaven: those who believe in Him. The work of God is not something the person does. It is what God has done. Also, Christ is the Word, and all epistles are part of the Word. Therefore the epistles are just as important as any other book in the Bible. It is all the Word of God.
Last edited by Adama on June 1st, 2018, 10:00 pm, edited 2 times in total.