Does the Bible prophesy the End of the World in 2028? Gabriel Ansel says YES!

Discuss religion and spirituality topics.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Does the Bible prove End of the World in 2028?

Post by Winston »

TruthSeeker wrote:
June 8th, 2018, 6:12 am
Yeah I saw it.

Christ's return is not going to be metaphorical or allegorical. It's going to be a literal return.

Matthew 24
26 Wherefore if they shall say unto you, Behold, he is in the desert; go not forth: behold, he is in the secret chambers; believe it not.
27 For as the lightning cometh out of the east, and shineth even unto the west; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

Acts 1:11
Which also said, Ye men of Galilee, why stand ye gazing up into heaven? this same Jesus, which is taken up from you into heaven, shall so come in like manner as ye have seen him go into heaven.

So it's going to be a literal return. Not some mystical one.
But some of those prophecies are about the destruction of the Jewish temple in Jerusalem in 70 AD right? That's what "Son of Man" means. Also, some say that the Son of Man is referring to Titus Flavius when he was the general, because the parallels are too numerous to be coincidental. See "Caesar's Messiah" by Joseph Atwill. There's a book and documentary about it.

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_ ... rs+messiah

Also, some of those verses seem to indicate that Jesus was telling his disciples that his second coming would happen during their lifetime. Obviously it didn't, unless you refer to the destruction of the temple in 70 AD right? That's why this is confusing.

Are you familiar with astrotheology? If Christianity is astrotheology, then it's all metaphorical, not literal. In fact, not one event in the Bible has ever been proven to be historically true right? Even Moses is now considered to have never existed historically. If that's so then it makes more sense to take the Bible as allegory right?

I've been reading Tom Harpur's "The Pagan Christ" book and it makes a lot of sense. Here is a CBC documentary about it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FYsYD52OAok

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_ ... tom+harpur
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
TruthSeeker
Junior Poster

Post by TruthSeeker »

Jesus referred to Himself as the Son of Man. The O.T. prophets did that too.

Don't try to overanalyse it. Just accept it. He will return just like He said.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Joseph Atwill explains why the Son of Man in the New Testament was Titus Flavius. It seems that there are too many parallels for this to be coincidence.

http://www.caesarsmessiah.com/blog/new- ... re-edition

This means the Gospels were written after 70 AD when the Jewish Temple was destroyed by the Romans. Is there any evidence that the Gospels existed before 70 AD? If not, and if the Romans wrote them, that means the prophecies of the destruction of the Temple were made AFTER it happened.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Does Bible prove End of the World in 2028?

Post by Adama »

TruthSeeker wrote:
June 8th, 2018, 2:49 am
The world is not going to end even if Jesus does come back.

Ephesians 3:21 Unto him be glory in the church by Christ Jesus throughout all ages, world without end. Amen.

There is going to be a new heaven and a new earth.

2 Peter 3:13 Nevertheless we, according to his promise, look for new heavens and a new earth, wherein dwelleth righteousness.

Revelation 21:1 And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea.
Those verses are about the New Earth, which will be after this earth is burned up with fire. The New Earth will never end. This world has an ending, but we just don't know when.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Does Bible prove End of the World in 2028?

Post by Adama »

Winston wrote:
June 8th, 2018, 3:04 am
Adama wrote:
June 4th, 2018, 6:24 pm
Very good seminar. I actually just bought the book and plan on reading it.

However, he is confused about salvation. Salvation is not by the Ten Commandments.

As far as the commandments are concerned, this is how they work:

If someone is doing good works, or at least if they haven't given themselves over to evil (if they haven't become a reprobate/irredeemable/rejected), then God will send someone to win their soul to Christ. Then they must believe in Christ by faith alone. In other words, keeping the commandments before a person believes in Christ (gets saved) keeps that person from becoming irredeemable.

If someone gives himself over to sin, in other words if that person becomes a rebel, then he has made himself irredeemable, and God will not reveal or show to that man His salvation.

In other words, keeping the commandments doesn't get a person saved; it gets God's attention for them to get saved. God will send that person the gospel. However, breaking the commandments to the point where the person becomes a rebel means that they will never get saved.

Man cannot exalt himself to eternal life by doing good. God does demand that we do good, but that is not sufficient to enter into heaven. Only Christ is good enough to enter into heaven by keeping the commandments. Mortal man cannot keep all the commandments, because man is a fallen creature. If salvation were by works, then every person ever born would be in hell and would never get to heaven, because nobody can keep all the commandments [It is an absolute perfect standard and all have come short of it]. That's why we trust in Christ to get us there. Doing good; keeping ourselves from sin; keeping the commandments, gets God's attention, and He will send that person the gospel. Breaking the commandments brings His wrath, and if the person has gone too far, then God will not reveal the gospel to him.

Although a person can condemn himself by doing evil, a person cannot exalt himself to eternal life by doing good. Christ is needed. Man's works are not sufficient. Only by Christ are we saved, by believing in Him and His works, not on our own works. Salvation is not by works, but condemnation is by works. Salvation is not by works because it is impossible to keep all the commandments. That's why Christ came to save the world: to grant eternal life freely to all who believe in Him.
So you went through the whole 8 part 2028 End seminar? Cool. Congrats for having the patience to do so. He makes some compelling points. But I'm not as impressed with the day 4 and 5 prophecies. I got his book too, but on Kindle.

About the Biblical salvation thing, as mentioned in another thread, he has many Bible verses to support his Salvation Equation. Did you see his seminar about that? If not, you should first.

How can you ignored 30-40 Bible verses about doing good works and obeying the commandments to get to heaven, while only embracing ONE verse about "grace through faith"? You can't ignore 30-40 verses in favor of one. Come on. That's illogical. You cannot base a whole doctrine on one verse either. You gotta harmonize all verses. That's what Christian apologists say. So Gabriel's conclusion is logical, which is that salvation requires both grace and works. Not one or the other. Again, you can't base everything on one verse only. Not if you're a serious Christian.

Also, again if you're a truth seeker, you gotta follow the evidence where it goes, not just preserve your own fixed beliefs and opinions. You gotta adapt and update your beliefs in accord with the evidence. Otherwise you're not a true truth seeker.
Because he is confused, and it is quite obvious.

Keeping the commandments keeps us clean enough that we can get saved (so God doesn't take away our ability to believe). It doesn't do the work for us to get there. It just keeps us from becoming so filthy that God would no longer want us. In other words, keeping the commandments keeps a person from becoming completely worthless and irredeemable. However, keeping the commandments does not save the person. Because humanity is fallen and cannot keep them all: Because the standard of holiness is complete and absolute perfect sinlessness from DAY ONE UNTIL DEATH. Only Christ can keep the commandments, which is why to be saved we only must believe in Him, as He kept the commandments for us. This is simple. Just believe in Christ.

If a person doesn't refuse to believe in Christ and if they haven't rendered themselves worthless and irredeemable by breaking the commandments, then God will send them the gospel to get them saved.

Salvation is not by the commandments. Keeping the commandments keeps the person from becoming a complete castaway, until God sends that person the gospel. However, breaking the commandments can make a person completely irredeemable and unwanted by God.
Last edited by Adama on June 8th, 2018, 3:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
TruthSeeker
Junior Poster

Post by TruthSeeker »

That is talking about after the 1000 Millennial reign of Christ. So the world is not going to "end" in 2028 if Christ comes back then.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

TruthSeeker wrote:
June 8th, 2018, 7:56 am
That is talking about after the 1000 Millennial reign of Christ. So the world is not going to "end" in 2028 if Christ comes back then.
In a sense it will, because the thousand year millenial reign of Christ will be for believers only. The old world will be gone, even if the earth is new. Non-Christians won't be around anymore and secular governments will be gone. So in a sense, it would be the end of this world. Then after the thousand years, the devil and the fallen angels will be released and then sent to hell, along with all the unsaved. Then there will be heaven after that. That's the narrative.

Preacher
Freshman Poster

Post by Preacher »

He could return in 2028, He could return in 2033, He could return in 2060, he'll return when he wants. Nobody knows the day, but we can predict roughly what decade or what century He may return.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Does the Bible prophesy the End of the World in 2028?

Post by Winston »

More confirmation that 2028 is the end of the world?

halnovemila
Freshman Poster

Post by halnovemila »

I'm the one who introduced Gabriel Ansley to Winston and his (of Gabriel) "inspirations" that made him decide to dedicate his life to preaching the coming end of time in 2028.
Here I'll explain why I'm prone to give some special attention to Gabriel prediction.
First of all, please note that I''m not interested in Biblical studies and in "mainstream" Christian theology.
As far as it's my concern, the Bible isn't a reliable source of information if taken as a whole. In other words I believe that the Bible contains SOME TRUTH, but it's not ALL TRUTH, and the main reasons I came to such conclusion are 1) Bible is a men chosen not divine chosen collection of books 2) Books included in the Bible are men made not divine made 3) Bible content available today ISN'T ORIGINAL anyway, as the originals are lost.
So, why to bother about the coming of an END TIMES?
Because that concept isn't something that can be found only in the Bible, but it exists across many different cultures and religions.
The END TIMES, even in a Christian view, aren't actually just only an END, but also a NEW beginning.
In other words something that today we could call a "GREAT RESET".
Now, looking of how the situation of my country of origin has progressively degraded over the last 30 years without any chance of recovery, looking of how many other countries are degrading too, looking of how the monetary system is degrading progressively but with great increase in negative trend in the past few years, looking of the exponential grow of world population which isn't sustainable not even on the mid term, that made me "feel" that something "bad" very bad, is coming within a short period of time.
This that we are living now aren't conventional times... the advent of Internet, the globalization of economic and financial markets and transportation and information, the advancement in technology that has made possible as never before in history to tamper with the human genetic code, everything has reached a "high point" as never before in human history at an impressive speed of progression of such extent that the differences of knowledge and experiences between subsequent generation is a remarkable gap that cause generational cultural and phylosophical frictions as never before.
There's something else remarkable... nowadays anti Christian de-humanizing ideologies (which I include Islam even if it is an ideology in shape of religion, while others are religions in shape of ideologies) are getting more and more powerful and spreading like a virus within countries and people that were used to live in a Christian based culture where human being had always been regarded as "divine" in it's origin and so deserving respect and dignity.
Now we can observe, rationalist materialism (scientism), marxism (communism) and Islam getting more and more powerful and pushing toward a "brutal", violently imposed, life change in billions of people around the world, especially in traditionally Christian countries (like italy).
What is happening while this Covid19 scamdemic is that the authorities are using the force and potential violence of "law enforcers" to force many hundreds millions of people to not work, to not gather, to stay isolated, to cover their face and become face less and expression less, and anonymous, to lose their source of income, ecc...
This is happening all in the name of "science" (rationalists materialism) and "common good" (Marxism) and with authoritarian brute force.
With this framework of events in mind, the question of how many years will pass before a great reset will happen comes naturally.
My feeling was that a terrible event, something like a WW3, would have happened before the end of my expected lifetime of 70 years (my father died at 71), that is an estimation of about 20 years from now, 2040... but that was before I had become witness of this sudden authoritarian change in all the western world and the great challenge that USA are facing right now, together with the economic plunge of all the western world that is functional to the plan of China oligarchy to penetrate the markets and mainstream media and political systems worldwide and take control on everyone and everything.
When I accidentally came accross one of the YouTube videos of Gabriel Ansley I was just curious as his predicted 2028 End of Times was really "near" and somehow matches my prediction based on totally non religious related observations.
I then understood that Grabiel had been "inspired" to develop a quite new "layer of interpretation" of the Bible, in which he basically expose God's plan through the millennia which appear to have a constant pattern of intervals.
That wasn't much impressive to me, as I know that many different "layers of interpretation" are possible with the Bible, especially by cherry picking and by stretching interpretations of passages.
Bottom line Gabriel is convinced that Jesus will have to return (second coming) exactly 2000 years from his last departure (or arrival?) on this world, and he stated that our actual calendar is not counting properly the years and it's actually 28 years advance, and that the reborn of the state of Israel declared on 1947 should have happened on 1919 but is recorded on 1947 due to the "error" in the Christian calendar.
Therefore... year 2000 for Jesus will actually be year 2028 according to our calendar.
Now, the common argument against any end time year prediction is that, according to the Gospels, Jesus said that no one but God knows the day and the time... well, as Gabriel says, day and time are not "year" so, even according to the Scripture it's not forbidden to have a way to get to know in advance the year of the end times.
It may be possible to know, maybe looking at the hints provided in the Scriptures.
However, even if predicting the exact year seems like a difficult conundrum, it's very clear that Jesus has given hints to be aware when the time is "near".
"You will hear of wars and rumors of war" (Matthew 24:6) said Jesus... indeed, I have to testify that this year, for the first time in my life I had the experience of hearing a common "rumor of war" that I never heard before... the sound of the "air raid siren" has been used here by the local authorities while a vehicle equipped with loud speaker were going around transmitting it's public announce about the mandatory use of face mask and the prohibition to everyone to leave their homes unless for main needs.
So, yes, as I said, we are "near" the end times and the year of 2028 predicted by Gabriel seems very near indeed.
But yet, that's not what made me very much interested and almost persuaded about Gabriel''s prediction.
What it really struck me is... his "confirmations" page in his website.

https://2028end.com/confirmations/healt ... umber-2028
https://2028end.com/confirmations/donel ... station-28

Gabriel has the feeling that some odd "coincidences" in his or others life is a way that God uses to gives us signs that aren't apparent/noticeable/visible/relevant to the not "awakened" soul but that can be spot by someone who is spiritually close to God.
I have to say that indeed myself I observed many very particular "coincidences/synchronicities" that were telling me something about "the plan" the God had for me.
Like, for example, I met a very important person in my life, after in quick sequence I received a phone call from an old work colleague that I didn't hear since years, an advice from my cousin to meet someone, the someone my cousin mentioned was by chance passing by in front of me and once he saw me he immediately stopped to tell me... call this number; the same number that my ex colleague gave to me at the phone.
When I was in Malaysia I didn't know my business would have failed and my first day of a new page of my life would have been 1-11-12 (first november 2012)... yet the number of the apartment I was staying was 1-11-12 (building #1 of the street, floor 11, unit 12) and the very first invoice I paid related to the purchase of all my outlet equipment and furniture was recorded with number I-11-12 (uppercase i as per invoice).
There are many other cases I could tell... very mind blowing...
And Gabriel Ansley, in his "confirmations" tells about a number of very interesting odd coincidences, which, after reading them, makes me much more confident to say that this guy may really be right about his prediction on 2028 end time.
The confirmation shared in the previous post by Winston, is really amazing.
A guy, Gabriel, moves to a town, Donelson, in year 2000 (note 20-00) then EXACTLY 20 years later, actually soon after the completion of 20 years of staying, in year 2020 (20-20) he get to know that the Fire Department of his town is number 28, the fire station engine number is 28, the truck is 28, the medic vehicle is 28.
There are two numbers here involved in this story of coincidence... 20 and 28... 2028.

Get prepared folks, end time is near.
God bless

I'm Alex from Venice
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Winston wrote:
June 8th, 2018, 6:21 am
In fact, not one event in the Bible has ever been proven to be historically true right? Even Moses is now considered to have never existed historically. If that's so then it makes more sense to take the Bible as allegory right?
Where do you get this? How do you prove something to be 'historically true'? Historians use historical documents. The New Testament has multiple witnesses to events. There are many times more copies of New Testament manuscripts than there are for other ancient manuscripts accepted as historical, such as Julius Caesar's work on his conquest of Gall.

I am sure you can find someone who argues that Moses was not a historical figure. But Moses is considered a historical figure because many consider him to be one, also.

My Old Testament professor at the university I attended for my undergrad had graduated from Harvard and written the Harvard commentary on certain books of the Old Testament. He was talking about I and II Samuel in this case, but he said that if someone in Ancient Near Eastern studies dug up a carving somewhere on a rock, they take it at face value and write books in favor of it, but there is a prejudice against the Bible. I and II Samuel, which he considered to contain unusually well-rounded court documents from the court of David, and other parts of the Bible are brushed away as irrelevant by some of these scholars who base theories on other meager pieces of evidence.

One of the things one needs to realize about academics is that they need to 'contribute to the literature'-- they need to contribute something new so they can get published in the higher ranking journals to advance in their careers. They need publications to get tenure or to be marketable to get a higher paying or more prestigious job at another university.... or to have a case to get funding for their research. If they get jobs at higher ranked research universities, they can do research and teach fewer classes. Publications are like 'currency' in academia.

Also, an academic's pride and sense of self-worth can be wrapped up in his or her research and theories. It's like if all someone has is a hammer, everything looks like a nail. Kind of like how a surgeon is going to recommend surgery for something a homeopathic doctor might recommend a natural remedy for. They see things through the lens of their theory. So an academic who proposes a far-fetched theory may argue for it, write up his theories in as prestigious journal possible and write a very official-looking book about it.

I had a sociology professor who looked like Albert Einstein, the same hairdo at least, liked to rile students up by talking about controversial topics that were only loosely related to the test questions, which he apparently got from the publisher who based them on the book. He'd poke at political and religious beliefs to stir up the crowd, accused us all of shoplifting. The second time he accused us of it, I said, "I haven't" and a girl who would be second runner-up for the state beauty contest a few years later said, "I haven't either."

Well, he said much of the Old Testament was written by Solomon's daughter. My guess is he read one of the (crackpot) theories that was going around in some reasonably prestigious-looking journal or book at the time. I figure there was probably some feminist-motivated reinterpretation of history. I haven't even been able to find a reference to it with Google and Google Scholar searches which I have done recently, so the theory probably did not revolutionize the field. There are people in these fields who write up their masters or doctoral thesis or dissertation as a book, publish it, and colleges students who read this stuff treat it like fact, as if the Bible has been overturned by some book written by a feminists (for example) who thinks she can re-interpret history with a few random bits of information that survived the era filtered through feminist (for example) theory.

You can probably find videos on YouTube or websites that will list a large number of historical facts in the Bible that historians or archeaologists rejected but were later confirmed in those fields of study just like you can with astrophysics. One example I have heard is that the Hittites were considered to be mythical, but scholars later dug up evidence of the empire they associate with the Hittites. They reconstructed the language from the archeological finds which confirmed one of the Grimm brother's theories about ancient languages, also. The Bible tells about Solomon keeping horses, and archeologists have discovered his stables. Evidence for the synchretized Israelite and pagan religious practices the prophets prophesied against have been discovered. Archeologists found the water works that the Bible says one of the kings dug out to get water into Jerusalem. There are many, many things like this. You can look up Biblical Archeological Rev
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

People have been predicting dates for the end of the world and the second coming of Christ for centuries now. In truth, no one knows when the end will come or when the second coming or rapture will occur.
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
josephty2
Freshman Poster

Post by josephty2 »

Not sure exactly when these events start but a rough estimate

2021-2027 Coronavirus ends, replaced by some other horrible event (natural disaster, economic crisis, etc)

2023-2030 world war III starts.

2024 - 2047 parts of the USA start sinking to the ocean.

unsure but possible 2030-2047 jesus starts showing up
Then again, some people go all the way (cognitive dissonance/fallacy of incomplete evidence).

Eat dates.

The problem is iphones.
halnovemila
Freshman Poster

Post by halnovemila »

jamesbond wrote:
December 25th, 2020, 7:26 pm
People have been predicting dates for the end of the world and the second coming of Christ for centuries now. In truth, no one knows when the end will come or when the second coming or rapture will occur.
That's what I call a logical fallacy.
Past failures can't be assumed as proof of impossible solution to a given problem or achievement.
For about 7000 years no man has been able to find a solution to let a man to fly... yet at some point someone had the right idea also due to a favorable "knowledge environment".
Also, trying 1000 times to guess the lottery draw and failing all times just prove that it's a difficult task, it doesn't prove it's impossible.
Past failures only tells about the level of difficulty of a task which can be too high for a given time in history but not in a future time when more knowledge is available, or more powerful tools are available.

Now, there's no doubt that Jesus has intentionally given few clues so for everyone to recognize when we are "near the end", so is out of question that Jesus himself wanted us to look at the events happening on our lifetime and try to figure out if we are or not near the end time.
Jesus said that no one except God the father knows the day and the time (which we can suppose it's referring to the time of the day) but that doesn't prevent to "know" if we are near the end times.

In Matthew 24 and Mark 13 Jesus tells about the signs of the end times.
He said "And this gospel of the kingdom will be preached in the whole world as a testimony to all nations, and then the end will come." (Matthew 24:14)
It's no doubt that if there's a time in human history where we can say that the Gospel is preached in the whole world, that time is now, thanks to the advent of the Internet technology.
Jesus also said " “Now learn this lesson from the fig tree: As soon as its twigs get tender and its leaves come out, you know that summer is near. Even so, when you see all these things, you know that it [the end time] is near, right at the door." (Matthew 24:32-33)
So it's very clear that Jesus expect us to recognize when we are near the end time, We can't lift our own responsibility to always try recognizing when we are near only because it's said "no one but God knows the day and the time".
Indeed Jesus concluded his speech by saying "42 “Therefore keep watch [...], So you also must be ready..." (Matthew 24:42-44)
and also "And what I say to you, I say to everyone: Keep watch!” (Mark 13:37).

We are therefore strongly advised to keep watching at all the events that are happening at any time in history so that we can recognize if the end time is "right at the door".

Now, we must take in consideration that it's very likely that near the end times the signs will intensify, and people like Gabriel Ansley who have received special "inspirations" may be very well a way that God is using to wake up the sleepy souls before it's too late.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

I watched Gabriel Ansels movie again last night. If 2028 is Christ's return that means we are in the 7 year tribulation now right? Is that why totalitarianism is increasing and theres a dark vibe in the world? Even rock says the sky is falling.

However if we were living in the middle of WW1 or WW2 right now we would also think it was the beginning of the tribulation too.

What do you think @Neo and @MrMan?