Does the Bible prophesy the End of the World in 2028? Gabriel Ansel says YES!

Discuss religion and spirituality topics.
Winston
Site Admin

Does the Bible prophesy the End of the World in 2028? Gabriel Ansel says YES!

Post by Winston »

Check this out. My Venetian friend showed it to me. There's a guy on YouTube called Gabriel Ansley that claims that God told him that the end of the world will come to 2028 and showed him how the Bible proves it. I thought it was crazy at first, especially since so many people claiming this have failed, but he does show some interesting connections I never seen before. In his 8 part seminar video below, he explains how the 7 day Creation story has a hidden series of prophecies that came true later. Some of them are mind blowing. I found the first three to be mind blowing, but the fourth and fifth aren't as convincing. You'll have to decide for yourself. If he's right, then we all only have 10 years left on Earth. Here is part one of his seminar showing how the Bible points to 2028 as the end of the world and when the Christian rapture will occur, after which Christ will come down for a thousand year millenial reign with his true believers. I'm not sure I believe this but it's interesting and worth considering. What do you all think?

Links to the other parts of the 2028 End Seminar:

2028 END Seminar (Part 1) - https://youtu.be/fGVAPxLnLrA

2028 END Seminar (Part 2) - https://youtu.be/GSr2awGi1Vg

2028 END Seminar (Part 3) - https://youtu.be/rrQ19I1J0_0

2028 END Seminar (Part 4) - https://youtu.be/FYm9YrS8ujc

2028 END Seminar (Part 5) - https://youtu.be/-NKubwuSasE

2028 END Seminar (Part 6) - https://youtu.be/mg-P0i0uczQ

2028 END Seminar (Part 7) - https://youtu.be/y8rt3OUyj_8

2028 END Seminar (Part 8) - https://youtu.be/oHQ7lrsp-3U

Playlist
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=P ... 5fdX7Mc0mu

And here is a 90 minute movie he did on the 2028 End, which has an animated Jesus (played by Gabriel and has his face and voice on it I think) talking to God about how the Bible creation story, prophecies and events points to 2028 as the end of the world.

Gabriel's websites about the 2028 End.

http://www.2028end.com
http://www.undeniablebiblicalproof.com
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Winston
Site Admin

Re: Does the Bible prove the End of the World in 2028?

Post by Winston »

Here is Gabriel's chart showing how the 6 day creation story points to major events every thousand years so far.

http://2028end.com/wp-content/uploads/2 ... -EARTH.jpg

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Here is Gabriel's book on Amazon.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01638N18K/

Undeniable Biblical Proof Jesus Christ Will Return To Planet Earth Exactly 2,000 Years After The Year Of His Death: What You Must Do To Be Ready!

Get the book the Devil doesn’t want you to have! For it …

1. Proves God’s existence
2. Delivers God’s Truth transcending all religions
3. Explains God’s prophetic messages behind the ancient Bible stories
4. Reveals when Jesus Christ’s return will be right “at the doors”
5. Clears up all Biblical confusion concerning salvation
6. Exposes Satan’s last-days lies (doctrines of demons) in the church
7. Bolsters one’s Faith in God and His Word

Synopsis:
Let me ask you a question you probably never pondered: WHY did God create the world in 6 days? Do you think God had NO logic, motive, or purpose behind using that specific number of days? Do you think He just placed a bunch of numbers in a hat and nonchalantly drew one? Or do you think the cosmos required that number of days to be completed, as if God could not have created it in 2, 3, 5, 9, 12, 23 or however many days? Friend, you should know better...God can DO ANYTHING-which brings us back to the original question.

The answer to this mystery is contained in the Bible, and its gradual (albeit, secret) uncovering in story after story leads to the stunning title of this book: "Undeniable Biblical Proof Jesus Christ Will Return To Planet Earth Exactly 2,000 Years After The Year Of His Death." But FAR more important than merely discovering that fact, this book will fully elucidate and crush all confusion concerning what a person (soul) MUST DO to obtain eternal life by illuminating the true spiritual meaning behind every detail of the ancient Bible stories. So sit back and hold on, because this book's message is going to be a life-changing ride!

TruthSeeker
Junior Poster

Post by TruthSeeker »

There has always been this kind of thing going around. Just google edgar whisenant 88 reasons. This guy had 88 reasons why the rapture would occur in 1988, sometime between Sept. 11 and Sept. 13.

Then we've had other date setters who have set dates for Jesus' return and the end of the world. Harold Camping was a more recent one. Camping predicted that Jesus Christ would return to Earth on May 21, 2011, whereupon the saved would be taken up to heaven in the rapture, and that there would follow five months of fire, brimstone and plagues on Earth, with millions of people dying each day, culminating on October 21, 2011, with the final destruction of the world. He had previously predicted that Judgment Day would occur on or about September 6, 1994.

So these kind of predictors are nothing new. Jesus said no man knows the day or the hour of His return but the Father only. Matthew 24:36
Last edited by TruthSeeker on May 31st, 2018, 4:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

TruthSeeker wrote:
May 31st, 2018, 3:56 am
There has always been this kind of thing going around. Just google edgar whisenant 88 reasons. This guy had 88 reasons why the rapture would occur in 1988, sometime between Sept. 11 and Sept. 13.

Then we've had other date setters who have set dates for Jesus' return and the end of the world. Harold Camping was a more recent on. Camping predicted that Jesus Christ would return to Earth on May 21, 2011, whereupon the saved would be taken up to heaven in the rapture, and that there would follow five months of fire, brimstone and plagues on Earth, with millions of people dying each day, culminating on October 21, 2011, with the final destruction of the world. He had previously predicted that Judgment Day would occur on or about September 6, 1994.

So these kind of predictors are nothing new. Jesus said no man knows the day or the hour of His return but the Father only. Matthew 24:36
I used to listen to Harold Camping. He was so serious and literal, but very long winded. I called into his show once and taped it. I have it on tape somewhere. If I ever find it, I'll upload it if possible. Yeah I know Camping's prediction failed. I don't know what it was based on though. I never read his book.

But this guy Gabriel Ansley is interesting and worth listening to. He's an entertaining speaker too. And he shows some interesting connections I never heard before. He says that Jesus only said no one knows the day or hour, but one can know the season or year. lol. He also says God told him too.

Winston
Site Admin

Re: Does Bible prove End of the World in 2028?

Post by Winston »

My Venetian friend Alex showed me this one. It's very mind blowing. Here Gabriel shows how a recent Super Bowl game showed the numbers 2028 SOOOOOO MANY FRIGGIN times! Wow. It will blow your mind. I've never seen a number repeat that many times before! He also cites an earlier incident where the same thing happened, when a football player named Tevo put John 3:16 on his face during a game and then 316 was repeated everywhere all over the game in the stats and display! Wow. Gabriel says that God can communicate to us in this way, through a Super Bowl game I guess. lol. It's very interesting. A number repeating this many times can't be a coincidence right? lol. This will definitely blow your mind and mesmerize you. Watch it at least. Even I was blown away by it.

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

I too have recently heard that the year 2028 is going to be the year Jesus returns to the earth. Some of those videos are very compelling, I am going to do some more research on the subject.
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Then we only have to hang on for a little while longer. Then it will all be over.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Very good seminar. I actually just bought the book and plan on reading it.

However, he is confused about salvation. Salvation is not by the Ten Commandments.

As far as the commandments are concerned, this is how they work:

If someone is doing good works, or at least if they haven't given themselves over to evil (if they haven't become a reprobate/irredeemable/rejected), then God will send someone to win their soul to Christ. Then they must believe in Christ by faith alone. In other words, keeping the commandments before a person believes in Christ (gets saved) keeps that person from becoming irredeemable.

If someone gives himself over to sin, in other words if that person becomes a rebel, then he has made himself irredeemable, and God will not reveal or show to that man His salvation.

In other words, keeping the commandments doesn't get a person saved; it gets God's attention for them to get saved. God will send that person the gospel. However, breaking the commandments to the point where the person becomes a rebel means that they will never get saved.

Man cannot exalt himself to eternal life by doing good. God does demand that we do good, but that is not sufficient to enter into heaven. Only Christ is good enough to enter into heaven by keeping the commandments. Mortal man cannot keep all the commandments, because man is a fallen creature. If salvation were by works, then every person ever born would be in hell and would never get to heaven, because nobody can keep all the commandments [It is an absolute perfect standard and all have come short of it]. That's why we trust in Christ to get us there. Doing good; keeping ourselves from sin; keeping the commandments, gets God's attention, and He will send that person the gospel. Breaking the commandments brings His wrath, and if the person has gone too far, then God will not reveal the gospel to him.

Although a person can condemn himself by doing evil, a person cannot exalt himself to eternal life by doing good. Christ is needed. Man's works are not sufficient. Only by Christ are we saved, by believing in Him and His works, not on our own works. Salvation is not by works, but condemnation is by works. Salvation is not by works because it is impossible to keep all the commandments. That's why Christ came to save the world: to grant eternal life freely to all who believe in Him.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

His calculations are off by at least 30 years. For some reason he thinks the Israelites were slaves in Egypt for 400 years. They were slaves there for at least 430 years. Apparently this is not known to him.

Also, some of his postulations are based upon things that are not true.

I am just skimming the book for now.
Nigel Holland
1 year ago
Actually, if you add up the dates in the Bible, you get the creation date as 4004 B.C. So we are in the year 6020 from creation.
TruthSeeker
Junior Poster

Post by TruthSeeker »

The world is not going to end even if Jesus does come back.

Ephesians 3:21 Unto him be glory in the church by Christ Jesus throughout all ages, world without end. Amen.

There is going to be a new heaven and a new earth.

2 Peter 3:13 Nevertheless we, according to his promise, look for new heavens and a new earth, wherein dwelleth righteousness.

Revelation 21:1 And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Adama wrote:
June 4th, 2018, 6:24 pm
Very good seminar. I actually just bought the book and plan on reading it.

However, he is confused about salvation. Salvation is not by the Ten Commandments.

As far as the commandments are concerned, this is how they work:

If someone is doing good works, or at least if they haven't given themselves over to evil (if they haven't become a reprobate/irredeemable/rejected), then God will send someone to win their soul to Christ. Then they must believe in Christ by faith alone. In other words, keeping the commandments before a person believes in Christ (gets saved) keeps that person from becoming irredeemable.

If someone gives himself over to sin, in other words if that person becomes a rebel, then he has made himself irredeemable, and God will not reveal or show to that man His salvation.

In other words, keeping the commandments doesn't get a person saved; it gets God's attention for them to get saved. God will send that person the gospel. However, breaking the commandments to the point where the person becomes a rebel means that they will never get saved.

Man cannot exalt himself to eternal life by doing good. God does demand that we do good, but that is not sufficient to enter into heaven. Only Christ is good enough to enter into heaven by keeping the commandments. Mortal man cannot keep all the commandments, because man is a fallen creature. If salvation were by works, then every person ever born would be in hell and would never get to heaven, because nobody can keep all the commandments [It is an absolute perfect standard and all have come short of it]. That's why we trust in Christ to get us there. Doing good; keeping ourselves from sin; keeping the commandments, gets God's attention, and He will send that person the gospel. Breaking the commandments brings His wrath, and if the person has gone too far, then God will not reveal the gospel to him.

Although a person can condemn himself by doing evil, a person cannot exalt himself to eternal life by doing good. Christ is needed. Man's works are not sufficient. Only by Christ are we saved, by believing in Him and His works, not on our own works. Salvation is not by works, but condemnation is by works. Salvation is not by works because it is impossible to keep all the commandments. That's why Christ came to save the world: to grant eternal life freely to all who believe in Him.
So you went through the whole 8 part 2028 End seminar? Cool. Congrats for having the patience to do so. He makes some compelling points. But I'm not as impressed with the day 4 and 5 prophecies. I got his book too, but on Kindle.

About the Biblical salvation thing, as mentioned in another thread, he has many Bible verses to support his Salvation Equation. Did you see his seminar about that? If not, you should first.

How can you ignored 30-40 Bible verses about doing good works and obeying the commandments to get to heaven, while only embracing ONE verse about "grace through faith"? You can't ignore 30-40 verses in favor of one. Come on. That's illogical. You cannot base a whole doctrine on one verse either. You gotta harmonize all verses. That's what Christian apologists say. So Gabriel's conclusion is logical, which is that salvation requires both grace and works. Not one or the other. Again, you can't base everything on one verse only. Not if you're a serious Christian.

Also, again if you're a truth seeker, you gotta follow the evidence where it goes, not just preserve your own fixed beliefs and opinions. You gotta adapt and update your beliefs in accord with the evidence. Otherwise you're not a true truth seeker.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

TruthSeeker wrote:
June 8th, 2018, 2:49 am
The world is not going to end even if Jesus does come back.

Ephesians 3:21 Unto him be glory in the church by Christ Jesus throughout all ages, world without end. Amen.

There is going to be a new heaven and a new earth.

2 Peter 3:13 Nevertheless we, according to his promise, look for new heavens and a new earth, wherein dwelleth righteousness.

Revelation 21:1 And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea.
Yeah but remember, if the Bible is allegorical and not literal, then this end of times thing could just mean a spiritual awakening in the collective consciousness of the world. And the end may mean the "end of the age" in terms of the zodiac age. Some researchers like Jordan Maxwell and many others, say that the end times in the Bible simply means the end of the age of Pisces, and the beginning of the age of Aquarius, not the end of the physical world. The New Agers say something like that too. So you gotta consider that too. As I said in another thread, taking the Bible literally presents too many problems and absurdities that cannot be resolved.

Btw, how does Gabriel explain how Jesus said that "no one knows the day or hour of the end of days"? Is he going to be technical and say that he only knows the year of the end, but not the exact day or hour? lol. If so then that's playing with semantics and anyone can do that.

Btw Truthseeker, did you see the whole 2028 seminar videos above? And also the one about Super Bowl 51? If so, what did you think? The Super Bowl one is very jaw dropping.

TruthSeeker
Junior Poster

Re: Does the Bible prove End of the World in 2028?

Post by TruthSeeker »

Yeah I saw it.

Christ's return is not going to be metaphorical or allegorical. It's going to be a literal return.

Matthew 24
26 Wherefore if they shall say unto you, Behold, he is in the desert; go not forth: behold, he is in the secret chambers; believe it not.
27 For as the lightning cometh out of the east, and shineth even unto the west; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

Acts 1:11
Which also said, Ye men of Galilee, why stand ye gazing up into heaven? this same Jesus, which is taken up from you into heaven, shall so come in like manner as ye have seen him go into heaven.

So it's going to be a literal return. Not some mystical one.
TruthSeeker
Junior Poster

Re: Does the Bible prove End of the World in 2028?

Post by TruthSeeker »

BTW Jesus said no man knows the day or the hour, but the Father only. This guy claims to know the day - Feast of Trumpets which is Sept. 21 so I would be very wary.

However, he does get us thinking about Christ's return and I think that's a good thing.