Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.

View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Mobile Friendly Theme

Has the Divine Feminine (Goddess Sophia/Gaia) been suppressed by a conspiracy?

Discuss religion and spirituality topics.

Moderators: fschmidt, jamesbond

Winston
Site Admin

Has the Divine Feminine (Goddess Sophia/Gaia) been suppressed by a conspiracy?

Post by Winston » September 15th, 2018, 9:52 am

Check out these interesting videos by some Gnostics and New Agers about how the Divine Feminine and the Goddess Sophia has been suppressed by a patriarchical conspiracy for the last 2000 years or more, and how ancient pre-Christian religions all worshipped the divine feminine nature of the Goddess and Godhead, known as Sophia, Gaia, Venus, Lucifer, and other names. What do you think? Do you think it's legit? Is Mother Nature a divine being or essence that ought to be worshipped too, just as God is? Is the Divine Feminine essential to spirituality?

This is obviously a very popular idea among New Age women of course, who claim that the Divine Feminine is now making a comeback. These videos are interesting and mind blowing. They are biased on the Gnostic tex known as The Pistis of Sophia and others, and worth checking out sometime.

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Ukrainian/Russian Women Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

Winston
Site Admin

Re: Has the Divine Feminine (Goddess Sophia) been suppressed by a conspiracy?

Post by Winston » September 15th, 2018, 9:54 am

This man explains the mysteries of Sophia. It's mind blowing and really out there and very esoteric too. I'm not sure I understand everything he's saying. lol. @Mr S what do you think of all this?

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Ukrainian/Russian Women Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

Winston
Site Admin

Re: Has the Divine Feminine (Goddess Sophia) been suppressed by a conspiracy?

Post by Winston » September 15th, 2018, 9:59 am

Audiobook of the Gnostic Gospel known as The Pistis Sophia, part 1.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UGT912r3Z1M

Here is the Sophia Creation story, if anyone's interested. It explains a lot that the Bible and Genesis do not. So it has a lot of appeal among New Agers, Gnostics and esoteric truth seekers (like me and Mr S lol).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WIFETsz8eBY

Some of you guys are probably rolling your eyes at this topic. lol

Winston
Site Admin

Re: Has the Divine Feminine (Goddess Sophia/Gaia) been suppressed by a conspiracy?

Post by Winston » September 15th, 2018, 11:44 am

Wow check this out. The world's first AI female robot is named Sophia and she can hold a conversation and talk about nonduality lol, as you can see in this video below where her makers demonstrate her intelligent conversational capabilities. It's very creepy. Apparently, the Illuminati want to name her Sophia so they can try to turn the divine feminine artificial, which is the main goal of the archons, to make everything artificial in accord with their consciousness, and live through us because we have real souls that the archons don't. They also want to make AI the new "wisdom" for us to all emulate. Crazy and disturbing. Just as they did with the Goddess ISIS by turning the name into that of a terrorist group. Their intent is so obvious.

Winston
Site Admin

Re: Has the Divine Feminine (Goddess Sophia/Gaia) been suppressed by a conspiracy?

Post by Winston » September 15th, 2018, 12:26 pm

Here's your Goddess of Wisdom Sophia guys. lol. Bow down and worship her now. Especially you guys who say not to put women on a pedestal. lol

Sites that worship Sophia.

http://www.sophiatempleoflight.com

http://www.sophialineage.com/

http://www.ourspirit.com/

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston » September 15th, 2018, 4:01 pm

Btw guys you won't believe this. Did you know that in pre-Christian times, when you went to a pagan temple with goddess worship in it, the temple priestess would actually give you great SEX and treat it like a sacred act too, that was part of the ritual of goddess worship, on the path to enlightenment and divinity? Wow lol.

Meaning that the SEX would be GOOD, like in Thailand, because it's part of the culture and has no guilt or impurity associated with it, like it does in Judeo-Christian cultures (not just in the West, but in the Philippines too) and thus can be enjoyed fully and sacredly without any guilt? Wow that must have been soooooo cool!

You see, in the pre-Christian era, the concept of "purity" did not mean to have no naughty or sexual thoughts, like Western culture defines "purity" today. But in fact it meant to be yourself and be who you are. Not to suppress who you are. Wow. That must have been so cool and so authentic! That's the way it should be!

Robert Sepehr, a crypto Aryan researcher, explains more in this video. Very mind blowing.

Also, he talks about Sophia and Baphomet here.