Near Death Experiences - Evidence of the Afterlife?

Discuss religion and spirituality topics.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Documentary on Near Death Experiences

Post by Winston »

Check out art bells interview with pam reynolds. Her NDE is considered a smoking gun in NDE research because she had a full blown NDE during surgery when both her brain and heart were stopped completely while surgeons removed her brain aneurysm. A flatline brain and heart should produce no consciousness at all. Technically she was dead for 40 min. So this case is very unusual and inexplicable to the science community. Its a smoking gun NDE.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UdG8Crvuyt4[/youtube]

Here is her interview on NBC:

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gd3Vtn8WiVE[/youtube]
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Winston
Site Admin

Re: Near Death Experiences - Evidence of the Afterlife?

Post by Winston »

A touching Christian NDE story.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UAnySx2lHC8

My comment below the video:

"Sorry but if Christian fundamentalism was true then all NDEs would be like this. But most NDEs do not claim that Jesus is the only way or that all other religions are false, etc. Also most non-Christians do not go to hell during their NDEs. They see a loving white light and meet good beings. So that too debunks fundamentalism which claims everyone automatically goes to hell if they are unsaved. Thus NDEs refute Christian fundamentalism and do not validate it. And so Christianity must update its paradigm and model of reality to fit the data and evidence, not reject the data that doesnt fit into its narrow extremist paradigm. So Christians need to revise and update their beliefs and theology to fit the evidence, not try to preserve it. This is just one example. There are many others."
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne