Who wrote the Bible? (Video)

Discuss religion and spirituality topics.
Winston
Site Admin

Who wrote the Bible? (Video)

Post by Winston »

Who wrote the Bible? (VIDEO)

Who Wrote the Bible? Is the Bible the Word of God? Why is the Bible full of Contradictions? This documentary explores questions at the heart of the great Christian faith in a fair open-minded fashion. It is NOT meant to be inflamatory but informative. The truth one will see is the Bible is NOT what it is thought to be. So what is the Bible? Find out!

http://dark-truth.blogspot.com/2008/10/ ... video.html
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Master
Junior Poster
Location: Insane Asylum, Strip Joints, Playboy Mansion, Public Enemies List No.1, Harley Quinn's Heart

Post by Master »

People wrote the bible. lol. Popular polls.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Who wrote the Bible? (Video)

Post by Winston »

"Most Biblical scholars will claim that Moses was the first person to write portions of Scripture while John, the disciple of Jesus, was the last. That said, the King James Bible of 1611 remains the most popular translation in history, emerging at a high point in the English Renaissance, compiled by six groups, comprised of some 54 translators, of which we know very little about.

The revised translation of the Bible was undertaken as a national work, carried out under the personal supervision of the King, but every record of the proceedings has disappeared. The British Museum does not contain any manuscript connected with the proceedings of the translators. Who edited the final translated manuscript of the King James Authorized Version of the Bible?"

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne