History and Evolution of the Devil and Satan

Discuss religion and spirituality topics.
Winston
Site Admin

History and Evolution of the Devil and Satan

Post by Winston »

This interesting documentary shows how the devil evolved from a non-evil being to the ultimate evil being after influence from Persia and Roman mythology.

Part 1 of 5

Last edited by Winston on March 5th, 2011, 10:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Speaking of the devil, check out this clip of Barack Obama saying "Yes we can" backwards, to where he says "Thank you Satan". It also explains why the Illuminati kill a lot of music industry stars.

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Why do so many of the elite and even movie stars, make this satanic symbol with their hands? Normal people don't do this, so it can't be a coincidence, can it?

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Check out this 4 part video about how a lot of movie and music stars are connected to Satan and admit being possessed by him. It suggests that some may have made a pact with the devil or are involved in secret societies that worship Satan.

Warning: This is pretty disturbing and may make it hard for you to sleep at night. I sure did not feel good after watching this. I wonder if there's any truth to it though? The testimonials sounded genuine.

wuxi
Freshman Poster

Post by wuxi »

Bush and Ahmadinajad(Iranian Pres.) belong to the same club, isn't that interesting. For two guys that claim to hate each other they seem to have a lot in common.

http://www.henrymakow.com/_ahmadinejad_ ... one_1.html
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Why Satanism is Practiced by Our Leaders?

Winston
Site Admin

The Truth about Satan that you won't hear in Church

Post by Winston »

Darryl Sloan:
I examine the original Hebrew word for "Satan" and compare the Old Testament (Jewish) depiction of this character with his New Testament (Christian) counterpart. Then I do the same with the word for "hell." Christians, prepare yourselves for a shock.

Darryl Sloan:
Would-be scholars sometimes equate Satan with ancient gods of other religions. I explain why this is entirely incorrect, using the known origin of the Hebrew word.

ErikHeaven
Experienced Poster

Post by ErikHeaven »

Satan is not bad personage as you think he is. He is the spirit of the new age. The spirit of the dawn. We are not afraid of your bible god. We are legion. Satan represents freedom from old doctrines and old fallacies. Join us.
odbo
Veteran Poster

Resisting evil does not equate to being closed minded.

Post by odbo »

stop spouting propaganda Erik, you sound like a cult member.

try to get to that point where you can think for yourself.
it only takes a few months but you have to want it.

christianity is not and never was in control.
has life been getting better for you? no? america is getting worse? oh i see, so it makes sense to keep going down the path of "liberation"... :? all the while blaming old values.

You can't take what you read at face value. Christianity does not condone lying but you refuse to practice what the bible says. instead you believe everything that is said by these spiritual "intellectuals" despite satanism, talmud, and all that other garbage clearly stating that lying (among other things) is not only fine but encouraged.

They'll promise you peace but when you look at their record all they've done is murder millions of people.

New Age movement is funded by the Lucis (Lucifer) Trust. Lucifer Trust was founded by Alice Baily and is funded by Rockefeller. The elites care about control. All these stupid religions were either created or hijacked by them for political purposes. The most stupid are the occult religions, but nothing binds like religion. Would an educated person really need to believe "Lucifer is the light"!?

The elites believe in the Law of Attraction. Search: UN meditation room. They intend to bring about the New World Order using this. By exposing themselves, they make people worry about it. It's the only reason I can think of why 9/11 was done so shoddily, and why after it happened the conspiracy movement exploded in popularity.

Satan, Serpent, Enki, Isis, Quetzalcoatl, and all the other names, are new age words for the same thing.

If satan is anything it is a consciousness. The ideas of envy, greed being bad, empathy, sharing being good.. are not human constructs. Good vs evil is simply spiritual evolution (love) vs its degradation (i.e. lust, homosexuality, sodomy).

It's not "evil Christianity" versus the world. FYI the Catholic Church and the Vatican (continuation of the Roman Empire) is the "Christian" power-structure and at the heart of hijacking Christanity. Catholicism is basically "satanism lite" (the exoteric version, while those "enlightened" practice the esoteric "arts" good people wouldn't be able to handle, like child sacrifice).

Study the origins of the Catholic Church! And the bible contradictions and hypocrisy are painfully obvious. "Catholicism is not Christianity" is not some outdated cliche. You might as well call Scientology Christianity.

It is truth versus their mental manipulation. Seek truth, not a cult with all the answers. Falling for their deception will result in total control for them, death and dehumanization for you.

"Namaste", another example of new age garbage, is an anagram for MeSatan. Just like Santa = Satan. Oh ya Christmas on Dec 25th has nothing to do with Jesus and is a pagan holiday.
Obama named his daughter Natasha = Ah Satan. Perhaps like Amen (as in amen-ra/Cult of Amen). Christians, Muslims, Jews worldwide say Amen to close their prayers, and someone is going to tell me religions weren't hijacked!!? If you listened to his speeches in 2008 he said two phrases repeatedly. Yes we can, and let me express. The 2nd one especially bugged me, it didnt make sense to keep repeating that out of context 2, 3, 4 times in a row.

Then I looked into reverse speech. If you record him saying it, or you say it yourself, in Windows open Voice Recorder select "Reverse playback". Or download Audacity on linux/mac/win. You'll hear that yes we can = thank you satan. let me express = serve satan. And vice-versa obviously. That sort of thing goes into your subconscious but most aren't smart enough to consciously decode it. Reverse speech might not be super clear but it works just as well. Things like sexual messages have been in music for decades, especially in the openly satanic rock-n-roll/metal genres. Maybe you've been put off by certain songs for some reason. Subliminal messages might be why

If this sounds ridiculous it's because of your own programming. I can't make this shit up okay? Truth is stranger than fiction. I'm not Christian. It's not my fault our leaders practice what the common man calls "satanism".
ErikHeaven
Experienced Poster

What part of me being a died in the wool Satanist dont you..

Post by ErikHeaven »

Understand. I am minted in this. We are individuals and we think for ourselves. So stop wasting your time with your foolish arguments. We will take over this world and replace it with a New Order. The god adorers will be peeing in their pants. Also the intellectuals will cry.
I do not care what you think. I am the only thinker in my universe. Do What Thou Will Shall BE The Whole of The Law!
Satan is coming submit or be cast aside like rubble.
ErikHeaven
Experienced Poster

Post by ErikHeaven »

We are not a cult. We are a group of individuals who have woken up to your nonsense and bullshit that you believe in. Your mind constantly in a state of duality. There is no god and there is no satan. Man is god and god is a man. Satanism is made up of people on the winning team.
Not the sheeple.
ErikHeaven
Experienced Poster

Post by ErikHeaven »

Stop attacking something you clearly do not understand.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Here is a History Channel documentary called "Hell: The Devil's Domain".

Part 1 of 10:

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

The Devil's Bible

It's a mysterious book that in its day was believed to contain all human knowledge. But why did medieval people believe that the author sold his soul to the devil to be able to write it?

The "Devil's Bible," a behemoth volume weighing in at 165 pounds, believed to have been produced by a single monk over the course of decades in the 13th Century, is the focus of a documentary that was featured on the National Geographic Channel.

Winston
Site Admin

The True Origin of Satan (Not what the Church told you)

Post by Winston »

Check out this short explanation of where the concept of Satan came from and how it evolved. The truth and evidence are vastly different from what the orthodox Church told you.

Interesting comment in the comments section:
James Lee
the modern image of satan was also a purposeful corruption (by the Catholic church and the contemporary christian culture) of the image of the god Pan as a tactic to weaken pagan influences in Europe and associate Pagan dieties with evil.
That would make sense and explain a lot.