Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.

View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

DMYTRO ROMANYUK AKA DAMIAN RAY IS A SCAM ARTIST!

Expose or warn others about scams and scammers, or shady business practices. Expose those that have cheated you or ripped you off. Caution: Before naming specific individuals or groups, make sure that they really wronged you and that there was no misunderstanding. Otherwise your post may constitute slander or libel if it contains false information.

Moderators: fschmidt, jamesbond

Re: DMYTRO ROMANYUK AKA DAMIAN RAY IS A SCAM ARTIST!

Postby Will N. Dowd » December 2nd, 2016, 11:12 pm

Breaking News!

For the first time in a very long time he has started paying me again, with monthly 3 figure amounts.
He has a very long way to go, but anything helps to reduce the debt and increase his credibility.
Don't know what caused this sudden change, but don't care as long as I'm getting some $$$'s back.
Will N. Dowd
Junior Poster

Check out our Dating Sites and HA International Romance Tours!

Postby Will N. Dowd » January 1st, 2017, 5:11 am

He has paid me again.
I really hope I can post one day that he is an honest guy and paid me back everything I gave him.
Until then, although his 3 figure payments are low, anything helps.
Will N. Dowd
Junior Poster

Postby Voyager1 » January 1st, 2017, 6:10 pm

You said he owes you five figures and is paying you back three figures a month. So if we take the low end of that he owes you $10,000 and is paying you back $100 per month. If this is correct and assuming he continues to pay the same amount every month that will be $1,200 annually and the loan would take 8 years and 4 months to pay back. All of this probably without interest. So at best you're a break even proposition but then you have not accounted for deflation, stress this situation has caused you, etc.
Voyager1
Junior Poster

Postby Will N. Dowd » January 31st, 2017, 7:45 am

Update on the scam artists Dmytro Romanyuk aka Damian Ray and his accomplice wife, who then also became a victim of his through marriage fraud.

I had posted links on the original thread post to the probable work place of his "wife" that the Japanese PI found.

https://b.chaoo.jp/salon/heal-hair/staffs

Isn't it funny then that the link to the hair salon staff with her name is gone. I'm sure she found out and deleted her info since the PI called there and asked her some personal questions. I'm still considering paying him to follow her home and get her address to enforce judgement in Japan. The PI also says he has used other alternative methods of getting people to pay debts before, but he was vague about it. Yakuza perhaps? He has also mentioned other creative ways he has of embarrassing people enough so they give in and pay, but they all cost big bucks of course. A Japanese guy I met on facebook that met Damian in Japan told me that most PI's in Japan are associated with the Yakuza anyways, and do the PI gig on the side as a real job. But Damian is paying now, although barely enough to keep up with the interest. I'm assuming Rieko is paying him nothing and everything he pays me is coming from his ESL job somewhere in Japan.

The massage parlour link also had a clear picture of her and that picture is now gone, so both links to her name and her pic are now dead. Not a coincidence I think:

https://b.chaoo.jp/fb/espa-anjyo
Will N. Dowd
Junior Poster

Postby Will N. Dowd » February 1st, 2017, 6:13 pm

He paid again...kudos to him.
Will N. Dowd
Junior Poster

Postby Will N. Dowd » March 2nd, 2017, 8:01 am

Another payment.
Will N. Dowd
Junior Poster

Postby Rock » March 2nd, 2017, 12:19 pm

Will N. Dowd wrote:Another payment.

It's amazing that he's actually paying you. Perhaps this guy is genuinely turning over a new leaf in his life and regrets what he did in the past. If so, you should forgive him (once you get paid back in full).
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Will N. Dowd » April 1st, 2017, 9:11 pm

Another payment, no April fools.
That's 5 now.
Will N. Dowd
Junior Poster

Postby Will N. Dowd » April 4th, 2017, 2:36 am

Winston ,

Can you move this to the scam and rip off section?
I posted in the rant section by mistake...thanks.
Will N. Dowd
Junior Poster

Postby Winston » April 13th, 2017, 12:56 pm

Will N. Dowd wrote:Winston ,

Can you move this to the scam and rip off section?
I posted in the rant section by mistake...thanks.

Ok done. Does he know about this thread? Is that why hes paying you now?
Check out my video series Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Also see my HA Grand Ebook and Join Our Dating Sites to support us!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Winston
Site Admin

Postby Will N. Dowd » May 1st, 2017, 5:37 pm

+1 Payment!
Will N. Dowd
Junior Poster

Previous

Return to Scam Alerts and Ripoffs