Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.

View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Mobile Friendly Theme

Winston scammed $1500 at Moonlite Bunny Ranch Brothel!

Expose or warn others about scams and scammers, or shady business practices. Expose those that have cheated you or ripped you off. Caution: Before naming specific individuals or groups, make sure that they really wronged you and that there was no misunderstanding. Otherwise your post may constitute slander or libel if it contains false information.

Moderators: fschmidt, jamesbond

suprmon
Freshman Poster

Re: Winston scammed $1500 at Moonlite Bunny Ranch Brothel!

Post by suprmon » November 14th, 2018, 6:09 am

HouseMD wrote:
November 11th, 2018, 6:56 am
ErnieMagic wrote:
November 11th, 2018, 5:54 am
Good point Cornfed. I once was discussing with an attractive western woman about looking abroad for a woman. She went off on me saying all they wanted was a green card and to use a man for money. I replied to her well let's see how long a western woman would stay with a man who quit his job and lived very frugal off his savings and did not wine and dine his wife or gf... She looked shocked and had no reply...
Most *people* are not amenable to that lifestyle. I found a girl who was, she literally tries to reign my spending in because I'm a touch too spendy. I didn't wine and dine her, we met at a friend's birthday party and just sort of hit it off. We've been together ever since, and she has stuck with me even through a few of my weaker moments despite my being a broke medical student/resident. Good people are rare though, male or female, and we are both truly lucky to have found one another
It would be nice if this version of your experience happened more often, but the fact of the matter is most of us on this forum are not STUPID!!!! We're realist here and the fairy tale you just told (even if it we're true) was more the exception than the rule!! The quest for female companionship is going to make you give no less than everything and then some whether you rent or buy!!!!

Check out our Dating Sites and International Romance Tours!

Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed » November 14th, 2018, 6:29 am

The idea would be to dump her just before you start making real money. Be sure to insure against revenge rape/DV complaints though.

ErnieMagic
Freshman Poster

Post by ErnieMagic » December 4th, 2018, 11:46 pm

I thought about Wu's story at the Bunny Ranch and it seems he was very loose with the credit card. Four times, he gave his card to the ho to be swiped. Then, he claimed he was scammed. Why not stop the cc swipe if the ho was not providing services promised at the negotiated price? Even Rock says, "Wu had no case as he submitted the card for payment". Wu seemed to be in ecstasy with his tongue out and keep saying swipe the cc to keep the fornication going. I know Asians are cheap but if you get them in the right situation they will let the money flow. White women seem to be Wu's weakness. I conclude Wu had "Buyer's Remorse" once the reality set in he spent $1200.00 for the roadside bang.