Margarita Station Sucks - Gloomy, Shoddy Food, Overpriced

Expose or warn others about scams and scammers, or shady business practices. Expose those that have cheated you or ripped you off. Caution: Before naming specific individuals or groups, make sure that they really wronged you and that there was no misunderstanding. Otherwise your post may constitute slander or libel if it contains false information.
Winston
Site Admin

Margarita Station Sucks - Gloomy, Shoddy Food, Overpriced

Post by Winston »

Review of Margarita Station on Fields Ave in Balibago, Angeles City, Philippines

Anyone who likes Margarita Station in Angeles City must be insane. Seriously. The atmosphere is dark and gloomy and has a bad effect on your mood. There is no air conditioning either, so there is no reason to pay the high food prices there, while sitting in a hot humid atmosphere in the most polluted town in the Philippines, Angeles City.

The food is disgusting and has gotten worse over the years. The same thing on the menu I ordered in 2007 is now smaller and crappier. Complaining about it doesn't help. They obviously changed cooks. Yet in spite of this, they've raised prices by 30 - 40 percent in the last few years! So essentially, they are catering to expats yet charging Western prices for crappy low quality food with no class!

In short, prices have gone way up, while quality has gone way down. Typical of Philippines and Angeles City. Everything keeps getting worse yet people still come for the cheap sex.

It is also located in the most polluted place in the Philippines, Angeles City, which is also considered the worst place to live. Nothing is good there. The streets are dirty. The air is polluted, poisonous and makes you sick. Everything in general is low poor quality. The people are not capable of intelligent conversation. Transportation is uncomfortable too, as trikes and jeepneys are hard on the body and require you to bend into cramped spaces, which is terrible for sensitive people. And the food in AC is the worst I've ever experienced. No class or quality at all. All tourists I know say that the Philippines has the worst food in Asia. No doubt about it. It's the only Asian country where local food is not generally good to foreigners. And it is the only place in Asia that is NOT vegetarian-friendly.

In short, NOTHING is good about Angeles City. There are 100 negative things about it. You'd have to be insane to live there.

So why is Margarita Station popular with expats as a hang out place? Beats me. But no one I know with standards likes it there. Angeles City simply attracts insensitive scum types anyway.
Last edited by Winston on September 7th, 2011, 9:49 am, edited 2 times in total.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

targetguy
Freshman Poster

margaritastation hotel

Post by targetguy »

8) i stayed there once about 2 yrs ago and had a lot of noise made at night by staff there walking up and down the hallway. A lot of women and bars near there is the reason most stay there. the restaurant and hotel at swagman seemed a little better but overall there are many hotels in the us with a more business atmosphere. The constant walking and noise at that place isnt too good.
no scammers
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Here is what the entrance to Margarita Station looks like from the outside. Doesn't it look so warm and inviting? lol Looks more like a depressed prison to me. Look at the guard at the entrance and gloomy windows. Jeez. What a nice hang out place. lol

And here is what part of the interior looks like.

As you can see, it's very drab and gloomy. It doesn't look nice inside at all. No aesthetics whatsoever. Yet, in spite of that, tons of AC expats sit there all day or all night for hours, like a vegetable. I have no idea why. It's weird. I get depressed when I'm there. There is little lighting, and it is always dark, and the atmosphere feels gloomy. And the food has gotten worse every year, while prices have gone up 30 percent since 2007-8!

Yet there are so many regulars there. It's like part of the AC culture to hang out there. Ick. So people hang out there no matter how shitty it gets. Isn't that stupid?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

What someone on my list said about Margarita Station.
i wont eat at Margaritta anymore i have went there for four years now see the same manager all the time and the bastard cant say hello when i walk in Just sit there with a scowl and look at me like dirt i cut out all business with them i used to used there car transporatiion They lost my business

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Here is a video clip someone shot inside Margarita Station. He says in the video description that he brightened the video, so in actuality it's darker and more gloomy than what you see here. As you can see, it looks like a dump made of shoddy building materials, yet the prices are high (close to US prices) and the food is bad quality and obviously is prepared by people with no passion for cooking. Yet it's always busy with expats. WTF? How come no one is analytical there except me? lol

OutWest
Veteran Poster

Post by OutWest »

Winston wrote:Here is a video clip someone shot inside Margarita Station. He says in the video description that he brightened the video, so in actuality it's darker and more gloomy than what you see here. As you can see, it looks like a dump made of shoddy building materials, yet the prices are high (close to US prices) and the food is bad quality and obviously is prepared by people with no passion for cooking. Yet it's always busy with expats. WTF? How come no one is analytical there except me? lol

Most mongers are just not that picky...I would also suspect that most of the foreigners you see there are not expats but just visitors...men spending some time in AC for cheap sex with all the hookers.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Most mongers (esp the white ones) barfine ugly girls too. So I guess if they aren't picky about their women, they won't be about their food either. lol

OutWest
Veteran Poster

Post by OutWest »

Winston wrote:Most mongers (esp the white ones) barfine ugly girls too. So I guess if they aren't picky about their women, they won't be about their food either. lol
Well I have noticed that white trash in the Philippines is a scary sight. If they just fell in love with some little spooge pot, I doubt
they much notice the crappy food.
willywonker
Freshman Poster

Re: Margarita Station Sucks - Gloomy, Shoddy Food, Overprice

Post by willywonker »

Cant say I have ever liked Margarita Station but Winston you are so negative about AC in general. I guess you are just a trolling slope looking to get laid. The girls have a laugh at your little eeny weeny chinese cock and you get all upset.
Go back and stay in slopeland you little twat.