Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Exposing the Sydney Morning Herald

Expose or warn others about scams and scammers, or shady business practices. Expose those that have cheated you or ripped you off. Caution: Before naming specific individuals or groups, make sure that they really wronged you and that there was no misunderstanding. Otherwise your post may constitute slander or libel if it contains false information.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Exposing the Sydney Morning Herald

Postby PeterAndrewNolan » Tue May 08, 2012 3:14 am

If anyone here thinks that the media is telling the truth....I recommend you review this email I just sent to my personal list. I have dealt with the Sydney Morning Herald for 4 years nearly. Indeed. Immediately on starting my campaign there the Illuminati hunted me down and offered me a very good job.

I turned the job down. I figured they would kill me if I took it. Not now. Later.

Try clicking on these links...

-----Original Message-----
Sent: 08 May 2012 05:08
To: 'peter@peternolan.com'
Subject: Samantha Brett. SMH blogger. Criminal. Aiding and abetting genocide

Gents,

We have hit more than 100 members now. So I need to split my emails and send them out to two lists. So if you see a time difference on emails it is because I am now needing to send two emails to send out to my list.

Now.

Some of you know that I took on the SMH and tried to generate a discussion on the criminality of the family court in June 2008.

Samantha Brett is a criminal. She made every effort to censor what I was saying on her blog and she suppressed information as to the criminality of the court as well as the genocide. What is really important is that I challenged these people to expose the guvment. The very next day the SMH ran a MAJOR story about “time for a new world orderâ€￾ on the SMH. Link below.

http://www.crimesagainstfathers.com/aus ... fault.aspx

http://www.smh.com.au/news/national/tim ... 25574.html

Given that the SMH ran a BIG story about “time for a new world orderâ€￾ the DAY AFTER I challenged them to challenged the guvment and side with the Australian people meant that there was no question where the SMH and the people who work at SMH stood. Take a look at the long post as well as the SMH article.

You will see just how committed the SMH and the staff over there are committed to suppressing the information that I was bringing out into the open.

Best Regards

Your brother peter
Last edited by PeterAndrewNolan on Tue May 08, 2012 3:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

Re: Exposing the Sydney Morning Herald

Postby PeterAndrewNolan » Tue May 08, 2012 3:16 am

PS...if those mangina pussies from the spearhead or other MRA groups want to read what I have to say? I think they should now come to Winstons site and give him traffic. After all. I am banned from the spearhead. Readers there are having their right to read what I say without censorship violated.

Amazing that the LEADING MENS RIGHTS SITE would VIOLATE MENS RIGHTS, eh?
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

Postby boycottamericanwomen » Tue May 08, 2012 2:32 pm

Winston is not going to moderate this forum, so we will just have to tolerate the ASIO agents on here like Hector.
Attn: Please read "The TRUTH Be Told", a free eBook that can help save you from feminism and your guvment.

Read the book online
Download the book
boycottamericanwomen
Experienced Poster

Postby Winston » Wed May 09, 2012 11:05 pm

I just banned Hector Pascal's IP and removed all his posts. Hopefully we won't be hearing any more of him. His posts were nothing but heckling and contributing nothing and he could not back up any of his allegations with solid evidence.

Btw, this thread is in the wrong category. I'm going to move it to the Scams section.
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Winston
Site Admin

Postby PeterAndrewNolan » Wed May 09, 2012 11:18 pm

Winston wrote:I just banned Hector Pascal's IP and removed all his posts. Hopefully we won't be hearing any more of him. His posts were nothing but heckling and contributing nothing and he could not back up any of his allegations with solid evidence.

Btw, this thread is in the wrong category. I'm going to move it to the Scams section.

Hi Winston,
thanks for removing Hector...

As far as scams...Sam Brett suppressed the knowledge of the criminality of the courts and the poisoning of australians while running the relationships blog for the premier newspaper in Australia. I was on her blog for about 18 months and was heavily censored. The idea was to be able to build up evidence of obstruction of justice by the media so that I could put a few journalists on trial and get them found guilty.

And if you can believe this? This woman is out selling a book. Perhaps men from Australia here would like to denounce her in Australia as well.

Time to denounce prominent women.

http://www.samanthabrett.com
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

Wow - you've proven it!

Postby polya » Fri Jun 08, 2012 7:19 pm

Wow this is evidence of corruption by the SMH. I hope people take note and get this evil woman fired & replaced with someone better. All anti-male laws need to be changed NOW.
"Woman is a violent and uncontrolled animal... If you allow them to achieve complete equality with men, do you think they will be easier to live with? Not at all. Once they have achieved equality, they will be your masters." Cato the Elder
polya
Junior Poster

Re: Wow - you've proven it!

Postby PeterAndrewNolan » Sat Jun 09, 2012 9:19 am

polya wrote:Wow this is evidence of corruption by the SMH. I hope people take note and get this evil woman fired & replaced with someone better. All anti-male laws need to be changed NOW.

Polya,
Sam Brett has moved on to create her own web site and be selling her man-hating books. However she will be prosecuted for accessory to genocide when the time comes. As will sam de britto. As will the editor of the SMH. They are all just criminal scumbags who are mouthpieces of their Illuminati masters. They do what they are told for their 30 pieces of silver.
Feel free to check out my blog:Click ME!
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

Return to Scam Alerts and Ripoffs