Shih-Hsin Cable Chiayi - Complaint of rude disconnection

Expose or warn others about scams and scammers, or shady business practices. Expose those that have cheated you or ripped you off. Caution: Before naming specific individuals or groups, make sure that they really wronged you and that there was no misunderstanding. Otherwise your post may constitute slander or libel if it contains false information.
Winston
Site Admin

Shih-Hsin Cable Chiayi - Complaint of rude disconnection

Post by Winston »

Chinese version:

在嘉義,台灣世新有線電視公司的投訴:

世新斷開我的有線電視和互聯網的昨天,沒有任何警告或通知!技術人員從來沒有按我的門鈴,或要求保安給我打電話通知我,我的服務將要斷開,由於未付帳單。如果有,我可以支付他當場不能沒有互聯網服務了整整一天,這給我帶來了很多問題和支持我的日程安排不便。這家公司也從來不叫我提前警告我。

因此,3人不稱職的那一天 - 技術員,我們的保安,他們的客戶服務人員可以提前打電話給在我。什麼壞運氣。

因此,我沒有接入互聯網,這是非常令人沮喪。這一切都可以很容易避免的,因此是不必要的,如果不是由於這種純粹的粗魯和無能這家公司和我的警衛。

我打電話給他們的客戶服務,讓他們回打電話給他們的技術人員,但他們說,這是已經接近至下午五時,他將盡快下班。我抗議,並表示,他擰不通知我,所以他需要盡快返回,並修復他做了什麼。所以我問他們命令他回來。但他們拒絕了,並不停地說,他下班了,只能回來的第二天。我對他們的案件有關此為10分鐘,但他們不會讓步。這是我生氣了。他們應該已經訂購的傢伙,即使他下班,修復後,他的轉變這是不必要的錯誤,因為他搞砸了,和他們一樣。

雖然他們來了,重新安裝的第二天,沒有任何東西可以彌補失去的一天,這打斷我的時間表。沒有警告的情況下斷開別人的有線電視和互聯網服務是粗魯,輕率的和不專業。

所以我告訴他們,我把他們這個被谷歌索引的網頁。他們的網站是在 http://www.cyccatv.com.tw

English version:

Complaint of Shih-Hsin Cable Company in Chiayi, Taiwan:

Shih-Hsin disconnected my cable and internet yesterday WITHOUT any warning or notice! The technician NEVER rang my doorbell or asked the security guard to call me to inform me that my service was going to be disconnected due to an unpaid bill. If they had, I could have paid him on the spot and not been inconvenienced without internet service the whole day, which caused me a lot of problems and backed up my schedule. This company also never called me in advance to warn me either.

So, three people were incompetent that day - the technician, our security guard, and their customer service staff which could have phoned me in advance. What bad luck.

Thus I had no access to the internet, which was very frustrating. It all could have easily been avoided, and therefore was unnecessary, if not due to such sheer rudeness and the incompetence of this company and my security guard.

I called their customer service to have them call their technician back, but they said that it was close to 5pm already and he would be getting off work soon. I protested and said that he screwed up by not informing me, so he needed to return ASAP and fix what he did. So I asked them to order him back. But they refused and kept saying that he's off work and could only come back the next day. I got on their case for 10 minutes about this, but they wouldn't budge. That's what pissed me off. They should have ordered the guy, even if he's off work, to fix this unnecessary mistake after his shift, since he screwed up, and they as well.

Although they came and reinstalled it the next day, nothing can make up for that lost day, which interrupted my schedule. Disconnecting someone's cable TV and internet service without warning is rude, inconsiderate and unprofessional.

So I told them I would put up this web page about them to be indexed by Google. Their website is at http://www.cyccatv.com.tw
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne