Mary Jane Ballon - Filipina Scammer/Hustler! Warning!

Expose or warn others about scams and scammers, or shady business practices. Expose those that have cheated you or ripped you off. Caution: Before naming specific individuals or groups, make sure that they really wronged you and that there was no misunderstanding. Otherwise your post may constitute slander or libel if it contains false information.
Will N. Dowd
Junior Poster

Re: Mary Jane Ballon - Filipina Scammer/Hustler! Warning!

Post by Will N. Dowd »

An decidedly unattractive single Mum. I wouldn't have even met her let alone give her a single peso.
I'm surprised at you Winston. What has Tom Leykis been saying about dating single Mum's?
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

She was very sexy and white. Like eurasian. Thats ideal in asia. She was hotter in person too. The photos dont capture her beauty well. It was love at first sight.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
SteveUKR
Freshman Poster

Post by SteveUKR »

She used you as a walking ATM and when she got all she could out of you she dumped you (or you dumped her seeing you were not getting what you wanted). That's why you don't put out until they put out first. In other words don't spend too much money or buy any gifts until you are getting what you need in the relationship.
SteveUKR
Freshman Poster

Post by SteveUKR »

Some women are more attractive in person than they are in their photos. Some women have a certain sexual allure that does not come through their photos. I think that this is what Winston is saying.

That's why guys don't think with your balls.