Mary Jane Ballon - Filipina Scammer/Hustler! Warning!

Expose or warn others about scams and scammers, or shady business practices. Expose those that have cheated you or ripped you off. Caution: Before naming specific individuals or groups, make sure that they really wronged you and that there was no misunderstanding. Otherwise your post may constitute slander or libel if it contains false information.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Mary Jane Ballon - Filipina Scammer/Hustler! Warning!

Post by Winston »

If she won't pay me, then why did she ask for my address to send me money by Western Union? What's her game plan?

Hey I got an idea. How about as one condition for removing this thread, she make a video of herself swearing on the Bible that she will never scam or hustle any guys for cash ever again? Then I upload it to YouTube where she will receive the ultimate shame? lol
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Post by newlifeinphilippines »

Winston wrote:If she won't pay me, then why did she ask for my address to send me money by Western Union? What's her game plan?

Hey I got an idea. How about as one condition for removing this thread, she make a video of herself swearing on the Bible that she will never scam or hustle any guys for cash ever again? Then I upload it to YouTube where she will receive the ultimate shame? lol
Nah because she will just lie about that too she is a scammer afterall. Better to hit it where it hurts and make her think twice.

Or even better you could have do that as the requirement before you even BEGIN financial negotiations.

so maybe I think the best idea is ask her to do that plus pay 1000 a month up to 3 years. If she pays you religiously for 3 years a total of 36,000 plus that video that is good enough to let her off the hook. :roll: :lol:
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Here are some more photos of Mary Jane Ballon for you all to drool over. lol :lol:

As you can see, even when we slept on the same bed, nothing would happen. She would only be focused on getting her daughter to sleep, and nothing intimate would happen after that. What a ripoff. As you can see from the photo of us sitting on the bed below, she was not even very affectionate toward me.

Us at the mall, a place where she used me by getting me to buy her stuff. As if consumerism was all that mattered, and my romantic and sexual needs didn't. WTF?

Her feigning affection toward me.

Mary Jane Balon and her friend Russ Ann.

Man she was such a waste of time and money. She kept leading me on too but never delivered, always making excuses. She even lied to me and said it was against Filipino custom for men and women to hold hands in public to avoid holding hands with me. What a crock of shit.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Man winston she has to be the worst scammer in phil when you think about it. She has a kid and gets you to buy stuff and in the end endless drama and fighting but no sex? Thats mental torture she deserves a lawsuit!

I think phil is the best country for you. You wont like those damn chinese women.

Damn winston how do you resist? I literally would have started ripping her clothes off after awhile or thrown her out. I had a strange encounter with milf girl who wouldn't talk and just slept with me for like 2 nights at the hotel very shy. Finally i just started looking at her and kissing her etc I was just very frustrated at that point wondering what she was thinking. Iwa being the nice guy so i didnt' bring up sex at first she was so hot i thought i would try the approach of not being needy about sex. It worked cause maybe if i had been aggressive from the first hour of meeting it would have turned her off although she was a scammer so who cares LOL. I then stopped before the sex after her clothes off cause i thougth she wasn't into it. Very awkward. Finally we did have sex. I think if a girl isn't giving good sexual chemistry and passion it means she is a scammer.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

any updates winston??

Good thing she didn't con me. I would spam her name all over the web and she could never recover . :lol:

Sometimes im tempted to upload the sex videos of my bargirl. :oops: :lol:
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

newlifeinphilippines wrote:any updates winston??

Good thing she didn't con me. I would spam her name all over the web and she could never recover . :lol:

Sometimes im tempted to upload the sex videos of my bargirl. :oops: :lol:
Yeah we are negotiating a resolution now. She is going to pay back. I told her to just send it to Dianne so I won't have to send her money this month.

She refuses to do the apology video though. I don't understand why. She says she can't do it. But all she has to do is use her smart phone or camera to record a video. I told her to record an apology and then put her hand on the Bible and swear never to use or scam a guy again.

MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Winston wrote:Yeah we are negotiating a resolution now. She is going to pay back. I told her to just send it to Dianne so I won't have to send her money this month.

She refuses to do the apology video though. I don't understand why. She says she can't do it. But all she has to do is use her smart phone or camera to record a video. I told her to record an apology and then put her hand on the Bible and swear never to use or scam a guy again.
She does not want to make the video because she knows it will get saved, passed around and shared. She knows it will float around forever and her name will be damaged forever. So she refuses to make it, and the thread stays active as a permanent reminder of how she is not to be trusted. She screwed herself over and she can't fix the situation. Just paying back you is hardly justice... it's only the beginning. There's many more men she f***ed over, and then there has to be a genuine apology. If you settle for less, she learned nothing.

I'm glad you have this website high on google, so people get to see her name when they google her. This thread might have cost her her livelihood. Well done, and keep it up. :lol:
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

MarcosZeitola wrote:
Winston wrote:Yeah we are negotiating a resolution now. She is going to pay back. I told her to just send it to Dianne so I won't have to send her money this month.

She does not want to make the video because she knows it will get saved, passed around and shared. She knows it will float around forever and her name will be damaged forever. So she refuses to make it, and the thread stays active as a permanent reminder of how she is not to be trusted. She screwed herself over and she can't fix the situation. Just paying back you is hardly justice... it's only the beginning. There's many more men she f***ed over, and then there has to be a genuine apology. If you settle for less, she learned nothing.

I'm glad you have this website high on google, so people get to see her name when they google her. This thread might have cost her her livelihood. Well done, and keep it up. :lol:
imagine if her family is seeing this? The thing is if she pays off winston she will just scam someone else. she is is a single mother so chances are this is her income source.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Updates winston?

I think its kind of funny how a milf is pretending to not give out sex. Its almost comical. Everyone knows that milfs are just used up cum dumpsters like a rodeo that no one is dumb enough to marry.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

newlifeinphilippines wrote:Updates winston?

I think its kind of funny how a milf is pretending to not give out sex. Its almost comical. Everyone knows that milfs are just used up cum dumpsters like a rodeo that no one is dumb enough to marry.
Man you are addicted to drama aren't you? lol. What is a milf?

The update is that she did not follow through on sending money to pay off her debts and penalties. When I asked her why, she didn't answer. I guess she was never serious and was just hoping that I'd take down this thread during the negotiation process out of good will. Or she just changed her mind.

Either way, I guess this thread will be permanently up. She's definitely earned it and it's her karma.

newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Winston wrote:
newlifeinphilippines wrote:Updates winston?

Man you are addicted to drama aren't you? lol. What is a milf?

The update is that she did not follow through on sending money to pay off her debts and penalties. When I asked her why, she didn't answer. I guess she was never serious and was just hoping that I'd take down this thread during the negotiation process out of good will. Or she just changed her mind.

Either way, I guess this thread will be permanently up. She's definitely earned it and it's her karma.
I love your stories. Its like a saga. Since i aint going to phil now I have to live out my drama through you :)
thatkid1
Freshman Poster

Post by thatkid1 »

put back the picture of the kid make her really feel it, you should make a facebook blog about her
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

thatkid1 wrote:put back the picture of the kid make her really feel it, you should make a facebook blog about her
There's pics of her kid on the third page of this thread. Scroll up. Don't you see it?

AsiaHand
Freshman Poster

Post by AsiaHand »

That woman isn't remotely attractive. No drooling going on here. At first glance I thought she was a ladyboy. You not only have low standards in women, you also appear to be incredibly gullible and easily played. I expect more such stories in your future.
Horahngee
Freshman Poster

Post by Horahngee »

sorry to hear that you were scammed and mistreated by this Filipina scammer/hustler, Winston.

Funny, but she does not look like a typical Filipina. In some pictures, she looks more Vietnamese or Korean, compared to the typical Filipina's that I have seen or been with.

In the first post and the right-sided photo, she looks like a Korean bar girl. No offense....but she is a scammer, so who cares.

Since you have said she is now working in an office in Makati City, she may be sleeping with her male boss or managers, for promotions and higher pay. LOOOL!!!