Mary Jane Ballon - Filipina Scammer/Hustler! Warning!

Expose or warn others about scams and scammers, or shady business practices. Expose those that have cheated you or ripped you off. Caution: Before naming specific individuals or groups, make sure that they really wronged you and that there was no misunderstanding. Otherwise your post may constitute slander or libel if it contains false information.
Winston
Site Admin

Mary Jane Ballon - Filipina Scammer/Hustler! Warning!

Post by Winston »

ImageImage

Above: Photos of Mary Jane Ballon, a dishonest Filipina scammer who tries to hustle foreigners out of free money and free allowances, offering nothing in return. She pressures and badgers men for money and is very argumentative with an annoying personality. She has a daughter named Erica. She lives in Manila but shuttles around and sometimes visits Angeles City in Pampanga.

The purpose of this page is to warn anyone who meets her not to get involved with her, lest the same happen to them. I swear that the following is true to the best of my knowledge:

I met this light-skinned attractive Filipina girl named Mary Jane Ballon (she goes by "MJ Salvador" on Facebook) through my neighbor in Angeles City, Philippines, in 2006. She seemed nice and pretty at first, but then tons of red flags began to emerge.

- She was not tender, sweet or affectionate at all. Instead, she was impatient, argumentative, and hyper.

- She always hustles for money. She always has some expenses she needs you to cover, that are non-date related. Then she pushes you to shell out cash, shamelessly. If she sees something you are carrying, she will ask you shamelessly if she can have it too, often taking it without permission, not even considering that you might need it or it might have been a gift from someone special or have special meaning to you. It's almost sociopathic of her to do that.

- She always asks to borrow cash and never repays it. She doesn't take no for an answer, but makes demands as if she is ordering you around. It's very unfeminine. She borrowed 1000p from me to send to her father once, and never repaid it. And she borrowed 900p from me to pay for medicine, and demanded it as though I had no choice.

- She is also a hypochondriac who always needs to see a doctor about something, which is why she dreams of dating a doctor or marrying one, so she does not have to pay for clinic visits all the time.

- Going out with her is not a pleasant or relaxing experience at all. She always brings her daughter Eric, who yells and screams every minute about something and demands all the attention. So instead of getting to know her on a date, you spend the whole time watching her yell at her daughter while her tantrums erupt. It's very unpleasant, not romantic at all, and also very emotionally draining. When I complain about it, she does nothing and refuses to arrange a private with you without her daughter.

- She withholds physical affection and lies about it. When I tried to hold her hand in public, she would refuse and get cold, saying, "It is against Filipino custom to hold hands in public. Even married couples do not do it." which is a total 100 percent stupid lie. Even in the privacy of a bedroom, she does not want to hold hands or kiss, cause she always has a "headache" she claims, or she asks you to brush your teeth first before kissing her. And when I do brush my teeth, she just gives me a quick peck and then goes to sleep.

- She lies incessantly all the time. It soon becomes obvious when she contradicts herself and acts slippery when you confront her about it. When you catch her lying, she will not only deny it, but try to put the blame on you and spinning your accusations back at you. In short, whatever you accuse her of, even if it's true, will be spun back at you. It's a stupid denial game, yet her lying is obvious.

- Most ridiculous of all, was that she was clearly delusional. You see, her plan was to argue and annoy me, not give me any sex, love or romance, and then have me return to the states and send her a regular allowance (money) to help support her, all in exchange for NOTHING! LOL. If that isn't delusional, then I don't know what is. Yet if she had gotten her way, that's what she would have wanted. Only a delusional person would expect such a thing. Not only that, but it's an insult to my intelligence too.

Conclusion:

So basically, you don't get anything from being with her. No love. No physical affection. No fun. No peace. Etc. All you get is a pretty face who constantly hustles you for cash, lies all the time, is pushy and demanding, and argues with you if you complain about it. She is also emotionally draining to be around.

In short, she is a horrible deal. Lots of negatives and no positives. She lies and hustles for money all the time, offering nothing in return except broken promises. She is also very annoying and emotionally draining to be around. A terrible deal.

I hope this page will serve as a warning to anyone that meets her about what will happen if they get involved with her.

Addendum:

Here is something shocking and funny about Mary Jane Ballon.

She actually told me that she thinks she is "above" being a bar girl or prostitute, because she does not sell her body for money. However, when you think about it, she is actually LOWER and WORSE than a bar girl or prostitute, because:

1) At least bar girls and prostitutes EXCHANGE something of value for the money they get. But Mary Jane Ballon does NOT. Instead, she aggressively attempts to extract money from men by hustling them without offering anything in return. This means she is a pure TAKER without shame, honor, or conscience. So what she does is far more unethical than what prostitutes do.

2) She uses LIES and DECEPTION to try to get cash from men, and aims for a regular allowance as well. This makes her a SCAMMER, which is downright criminal and makes her a scumbag. At least with prostitution, there is an honest mutual understanding and agreement between two consenting adults (ideally). But with scammers like Mary Jane Ballon, there is only scamming, hustling, lying and taking, without offering anything of comparable value in return.

Therefore, she is definitely much LOWER than a bar girl or prostitute, not higher as she insanely claimed.

Furthermore, she was also totally delusional in suggesting that I go back to America and send her a regular allowance so she wouldn't have to deal with me in person while receiving free undeserved money. lol. And this after giving me nothing I wanted, except stress, arguments, lies, bullshit and manipulation. Yeah right. That was the dumbest tactic I've ever seen. lol

If Mary Jane Ballon had any real brains or sense, she would know that she would have far better luck at getting a regular allowance out of a guy, if she had given him all the passion, love and sex he wanted, and make his time with her an "unforgettable experience", so that he will be madly in love with her and serious about her afterward. That strategy would be much more effective at getting an allowance.

But I guess she's a very picky girl, and I wasn't attractive enough for her. So she decided to try to hustle and scam me, like she did with others (according to our landlady). Her big mistake was that she was offering NOTHING in return for hustling me for cash, and annoying me with arguments and stress. So her strategy was doomed to fail from the start. But she was too stupid and ignorant to realize that, or just didn't care.

I guess she isn't the type of woman who can "pretend" to like a man or force herself to have sex with a man she doesn't desire. Nor does she enjoy pleasing a man, it's not in her nature since she's too self-absorbed. Hence, she was a very ineffective scammer and hustler, and should have chosen another occupation.

Also, she had the most annoying and toxic personality I've ever seen in the Philippines. It can't get any worse. She was as emotionally draining to be around as it would to be around a psychotic American bitch. And it left a very bad taste in you afterward.

She could argue with you to death, and not be emotionally drained from it as you would be. As she argued with you, you grew weaker and more tired from it, while she remained the same. A total energy vampire for sure. I've seen such personalities in street hustlers before.

I can't believe that during the week we were together, I kept hoping that things would get better and that she would put out eventually. I guess I was thinking with the wrong "head". lol
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Hey check this out. Mary Jane Ballon finally found this thread about her and contacted me on Facebook. Apparently, her name is Mary Jane Salvador now, at least that's her name on Facebook. She threatened me to remove this thread. What do you think I should say to her?

Here are her messages to me:
"Hi winston how are you? Hope your doing fine. Its been a long time..i saw your blog about me can you kindly delete it what do you want me to do for you to delete it. Im worried it will affect my daugther future...thank you very much i know you are a good person. I hope you still remember me Mary Jane Ballon"

"hi winston i wanna talk to you and discuss importanta matter it is very importanta"

"I know your in taiwan now and i am goimg to report you to the police for posting me and my daugther in your blog"

"Winston wu if im not mistaken you also have a kid and you want to have a good future please delete my name and picture in your blog"
Apparently she works at an engineering firm in Makati now. So I guess she's not hustling men for money anymore. lol. Here is her new photo at her office. She still looks sexy.

https://fbcdn-sphotos-h-a.akamaihd.net/ ... db71342505
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

Winston wrote:Hey check this out. Mary Jane Ballon finally found this thread about her and contacted me on Facebook. Apparently, her name is Mary Jane Salvador now, at least that's her name on Facebook. She threatened me to remove this thread. What do you think I should say to her?

Here are her messages to me:
"Hi winston how are you? Hope your doing fine. Its been a long time..i saw your blog about me can you kindly delete it what do you want me to do for you to delete it. Im worried it will affect my daugther future...thank you very much i know you are a good person. I hope you still remember me Mary Jane Ballon"

"hi winston i wanna talk to you and discuss importanta matter it is very importanta"

"I know your in taiwan now and i am goimg to report you to the police for posting me and my daugther in your blog"

"Winston wu if im not mistaken you also have a kid and you want to have a good future please delete my name and picture in your blog"
Apparently she works at an engineering firm in Makati now. So I guess she's not hustling men for money anymore. lol. Here is her new photo at her office. She still looks sexy.

https://fbcdn-sphotos-h-a.akamaihd.net/ ... db71342505
Its easy to get fake ID's and college diplomas in the Philippines. If that doesn't work many Filipinas will just screw their way to the top.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on April 17th, 2020, 7:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

She wants to make a deal. She seems all business. May be it matters a lot to her image online now. These kinds of people as we know get ahead in life pretty quickly in Office Space as that is the perfect environment for them to thrive being sociopathic :) ..She is in Phase 1 of creating a fake image in office to get ahead in her life :)

I would feel bad for her daughter though...She shouldn't pay for her moms mistakes.

Make a deal, lets see, if she is willing to pay back what she owns.
Array9
Freshman Poster

Re: Mary Jane Ballon - Filipina Scammer/Hustler Warning!

Post by Array9 »

Winston wrote: She borrowed 1000p from me to send to her father once, and never repaid it. And she borrowed 900p from me to pay for medicine, and demanded it as though I had no choice.
She is not attractive but that is neither here nor there.

Don't make any deals unless she is willing to repay you the money that she borrowed. She is working now so she has no excuse to why she cannot pay you back.

On a side note, for the one millionth time.....avoid single mothers please....k ? :wink:
Men chase, women choose

As long as you have gold in your hand, you will ALWAYS have bread on your table.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

Winston, maybe you should set-up a special section of the forum for threads about people you expose for various reasons - scammers, fakes, bullies, liars, villains, etc. Cus it's getting to be a pretty long list lol
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

This thread is now the top hit when you Google her full name.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Ghost wrote: Thanks for exposing this puta.
Well the thing is, she contacted me asking me to take it down. Then threatening me. She offered no apology and no offer to make amends. Man she must be a sociopath.

What should I reply to her?

Furthermore, she threatened to call the police in Taiwan and report this thread to them. lol. Man she is delusional. That's the stupidest threat I ever heard.
starchild5 wrote:She wants to make a deal. She seems all business. May be it matters a lot to her image online now. These kinds of people as we know get ahead in life pretty quickly in Office Space as that is the perfect environment for them to thrive being sociopathic :) ..She is in Phase 1 of creating a fake image in office to get ahead in her life :)

I would feel bad for her daughter though...She shouldn't pay for her moms mistakes.

Make a deal, lets see, if she is willing to pay back what she owns.
What deal? Did you read her messages to me on Facebook that I posted above? She did not apologize for anything or suggest any deal of any kind. She only demanded that I take this thread down.

Yeah she is business because she hustles men for money and offers nothing in return except false promises. Our landlord who knows her told me that Mary Jane Ballon receives money from multiple men.

She lies a lot and has lots of secrets. I don't think she gets ahead because she offers nothing and does not follow through on her promises. She just hustles short term and sacrifices her credibility in doing so.

I'm surprised it took her this long to find this thread though. It's been #1 in Google for her full name for a long time now. lol

The only thing she's good at is arguing, because when she argues, she's very aggressive and emotionally draining. The only use this has been was when she was negotiating with taxi drivers and shop keepers about price. When she argues about the price, her voice becomes so annoying and aggressive, that the drivers always let her get her way. lol

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Array9 wrote:
Winston wrote: She borrowed 1000p from me to send to her father once, and never repaid it. And she borrowed 900p from me to pay for medicine, and demanded it as though I had no choice.

Don't make any deals unless she is willing to repay you the money that she borrowed. She is working now so she has no excuse to why she cannot pay you back.

On a side note, for the one millionth time.....avoid single mothers please....k ? :wink:
She is attractive in that her figure is sexy and her skin is light. I had the hots for her and was horny around her a lot, to my disappointment because she never gave much affection or intimacy. All she would do is argue and argue. She was the most UNeasygoing Filipina I'd ever met. Just my luck.

She always promises to repay when she borrows money, but of course she doesn't. She just makes excuses. She is shady and constantly makes excuses to delay what you ask of her. She's like a shifty game player. She reminds me of hustlers who play the three shells game.

Yeah I guess she's working now. But salaries in the Philippines are very small, so she probably doesn't make much. Most of her money goes to her daughter anyway, and probably her parents too. They live in a village in a very poor neighborhood.

I didn't want a single mother. But she was so hot and I was so horny for her, that I didn't care.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Rock wrote:Winston, maybe you should set-up a special section of the forum for threads about people you expose for various reasons - scammers, fakes, bullies, liars, villains, etc. Cus it's getting to be a pretty long list lol
I already have one. It's the scam section. That's where this thread is in. Don't you see that?
Rock wrote: This thread is now the top hit when you Google her full name.
I know. That's because there is no competition for her name on Google. She has no other hits besides this one. lol. I posted this thread long ago. I'm surprised she only found it now. Took her long enough. lol

droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

Man that's f*d up. But at least crop out the kid dude.
Also you say you're good at reading people, how come she got that far with you?
Last edited by droid on October 15th, 2014, 10:10 pm, edited 2 times in total.
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

Array9 wrote:
There's no such thing as lending money. There is only giving-away.
Even if people win the lottery the next day, they won't come back and say "hey, here's your money, you saved the day thanks", nope.
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on April 16th, 2020, 10:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

WARNING AND HEADS UP TO YOU ALL:

Mary Jane Ballon has been adding many of my friends on Facebook for some reason. I don't know why. Maybe she's trying to get info about me, or maybe she is looking to lure more men into becoming her cash cow. Either way, if she adds you, be wary of her and know who she is. She added Mr S and a number of my Facebook friends.

On Facebook, she goes by MJ Salvadaor, not by Mary Jane Ballon. I don't know why. Maybe it's her pseudonym or something. I doubt that she's married though. No guy could stand her personality, which is extremely annoying, argumentative and aggressive. So I doubt that she has a husband with the last name of Salvador. Plus her pics on Facebook are all of her only. There are no family pics or pics with a male partner.