David Liu (Repatriate): Nasty Bully, Liar, Abusive! Warning!

Expose or warn others about scams and scammers, or shady business practices. Expose those that have cheated you or ripped you off. Caution: Before naming specific individuals or groups, make sure that they really wronged you and that there was no misunderstanding. Otherwise your post may constitute slander or libel if it contains false information.
Winston
Site Admin

David Liu (Repatriate): Nasty Bully, Liar, Abusive! Warning!

Post by Winston »

This is a warning about David Liu, an Asian American expat currently residing in Thailand and the Philippines. Supposedly, he is an ex police academy dropout who grew up in Southern California. On this forum he is known as user name Repatriate. See an index of his forum posts here:

search.php?search_author=Repatriate

This guy is a very nasty person, prick and bully, which is evident from his posts above. Furthermore, he was also caught lying red handed, just before he left the forum. You can see total proof of his lie here:

viewtopic.php?p=88580#88580

The guy clearly has mental problems. He has a sick desire to bring people down, make them feel like shit, etc. all because he must be terribly miserable and unhappy deep down himself. Confident happy people don't have a need to constantly bash someone else's looks and exaggerate everything in the worst possible way to make them look bad, as he did.

From his posts, anyone can see that he has a nasty personality, which is why he spent so much time online on these forums, even though he is in a dating paradise like Thailand. You see, based on his personality, he is very picky and judgmental, so he probably has high standards in women. But the problem is, women don't want him and can't stand his nasty personality that tries to make everyone feel like shit. Who would want to be around someone like that?! I feel sorry for the women he dated that had to put up with such a personality.

He also attempted to deceive me into dating a ladyboy once, which is explained at the link above about his lying. To deceive another man into homosexuality without him knowing it, is a mean sin indeed. The guy has no integrity or ethics.

So I would be warned if you are about to be involved with him in personal or business-related affairs.

Anyway, here is the info I have on him, in addition to the links above:

- He is an Asian American of Taiwanese descent, from California, and now living in Thailand.
- He is a police academy dropout, and his letter about that can be read at the link about his lies above.
- His last known email was: liud2006@yahoo.com.

However, that email is no longer valid. For some reason, when I corresponded with him, he was changing his email every month, which was kind of shady, since normal people don't do that. He must have been living some shady life to have to change his email every month. Weird.

The email in his forum profile, though is: kingrasputin666@yahoo.com

However, that email is no longer valid either. I tested it and it bounced. Gee, what a shady guy he must be.

His most frequently used IP is: 183.89.248.14 [ 243 Posts ]

I'm sorry to do this. Normally I'm not this mean to people. But the guy really asked for it. He took advantage of my niceness and kept pushing my buttons like a nasty bully, eventually reaching my breaking point. Be warned if you ever come across this guy. You can see for yourself in his own posts what kind of person he is, at the link above. They are self-evident.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
davewe
Experienced Poster

Post by davewe »

I am surprised that no one has responded to this. For me "outing" someone's personal information is one of the cardinal sins of life on a forum. The issue of whether repudiate was a good or bad guy or whether he criticized Winston fairly or unfairly is irrelevant.

We all join forums with the good faith assumption that our personal information remains personal. Some of us may feel we have nothing to hide and others may have lots of hide. Again that is irrelevant. If I want to let someone know my name and personal data - that is my choice. But I certainly don't join a forum so that the forum's owner should reveal personal information about me.

But since I am the only one to respond to this posting from a couple days ago, perhaps only I find this behaviror reprehensible.
FreeYourMind
Freshman Poster

Post by FreeYourMind »

I agree.

Repatriate left of his own accord, just let him be.
Truthville
Freshman Poster

Post by Truthville »

I agree with you davewe.

I don't want to get into it with Winston BUT his behavior is the main reason why I'm not sharing any personal information on this site.

I don't want it used against me in some way.

I also agree with FreeYourMind! Winston, just let the guy be now.......I believe you want him to come back so you can argue with him some more.......Right or Wrong......let it go!
"What we are seeing in this headless misandry is a grand display of the Tyranny of the Underdog: "I am a wretchedly longstanding victim;therefore I own no burden of adult accountability, nor need to honor any restraint against my words and actions. In fact, all efforts to restrain me are only further proof of my oppressed condition."

"It is the most perfect trump-card against accountable living ever devised."
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

davewe wrote:I am surprised that no one has responded to this. For me "outing" someone's personal information is one of the cardinal sins of life on a forum. The issue of whether repudiate was a good or bad guy or whether he criticized Winston fairly or unfairly is irrelevant.

We all join forums with the good faith assumption that our personal information remains personal. Some of us may feel we have nothing to hide and others may have lots of hide. Again that is irrelevant. If I want to let someone know my name and personal data - that is my choice. But I certainly don't join a forum so that the forum's owner should reveal personal information about me.

But since I am the only one to respond to this posting from a couple days ago, perhaps only I find this behaviror reprehensible.
This is isn't anything new! Winston's childish behavior is why old-timer's like Repatriate, Grunt, Globetrotter, NorthAmericanGuy, FuzzX, and Rock have left the forum. All he does is burn bridges with people and it's not helping the forum or his reputation!
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

davewe wrote:I am surprised that no one has responded to this. For me "outing" someone's personal information is one of the cardinal sins of life on a forum. The issue of whether repudiate was a good or bad guy or whether he criticized Winston fairly or unfairly is irrelevant.

Well if you do nothing wrong, then I won't do anything wrong to you. Simple as that. Why is that hard for you to understand?

If you do no wrong, what do you have to be afraid of?

I only get vicious when the person deserves it.

I find it reprehensible that you diss me when you think I act inappropriately, but you don't diss Repatriate for his sins and nasty sick behavior at all. I find that insulting too.

Davewe, if you owned a forum, and someone kept attacking you unfairly and maliciously, how would you handle them?
Truthville wrote: I agree with you davewe.

I don't want to get into it with Winston BUT his behavior is the main reason why I'm not sharing any personal information on this site.

I don't want it used against me in some way.

I also agree with FreeYourMind! Winston, just let the guy be now.......I believe you want him to come back so you can argue with him some more.......Right or Wrong......let it go!
Well I don't do nasty things to people unless they do nasty things to me first. As long as you aren't an asshole who tries to make others feel like shit or attack victims or try to bring others down, what do you have to fear?

If you do no wrong, then you have nothing to fear. Do you plan to do wrong? I have no problem sharing my info with others, because I know that I am not going to do them wrong.

I am a generally FAIR person and give people what they deserve. If you feel that I've treated anyone unfairly, and can demonstrate why, then I'll be glad to undo any unfairness that I've committed.

But defending assholes and attacking the justice maker (me) is not proof of any unfairness on my part. You need to do better than that. It also doesn't say well of you if you are defending the assholes and not the victims. Perhaps you are an asshole deep down inside?

Maybe some of you have this insane bully mentality that believes that assholes are in the right and victims deserve to be persecuted? How else can I explain your illogical behavior?
zboy1 wrote: This is isn't anything new! Winston's childish behavior is why old-timer's like Repatriate, Grunt, Globetrotter, NorthAmericanGuy, FuzzX, and Rock have left the forum. All he does is burn bridges with people and it's not helping the forum or his reputation!
LOL You act as though all those people: Repatriate, Grunt, Globetrotter, NorthAmericanGuy, FuzzX, and Rock are 100 percent innocent and have done no wrong. Is that what you claim? Are you trying to deceive and mislead?

I don't get nasty unless others get nasty first. And if someone deceives, then I call them out on it. Some of those guys were nasty and wouldn't stop budding into my own business. Globetrotter wouldn't stop attacking me and wouldn't mind his own business. That was HIS problem, not mine. How dare you try to portray him as an innocent person who did no wrong. WTF is your problem?

Most people are assholes. It's better to limit your contact with them. They disturb your peace of mind. They drain your energy, bring you down, judge you, criticize you, cause conflict, etc. Why bother with people? All they do is cause conflict and trouble.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
davewe
Experienced Poster

Post by davewe »

Winston wrote:

Well if you do nothing wrong, then I won't do anything wrong to you. Simple as that. Why is that hard for you to understand?

If you do no wrong, what do you have to be afraid of?

I only get vicious when the person deserves it.

I find it reprehensible that you diss me when you think I act inappropriately, but you don't diss Repatriate for his sins and nasty sick behavior at all. I find that insulting too.

Davewe, if you owned a forum, and someone kept attacking you unfairly and maliciously, how would you handle them?
Few people have done "nothing wrong" in life. In my case I have nothing in life I consider illegal or particularly unethical. OTOH there are things I have done that I don't want just anyone to know about. I have teenagers and wouldn't want them to know everything I've done. So this is a specious argument, Winston - everyone has things they wish to keep private. If the only people who could feel comfortable in joining HA are perfect people who have never done anything wrong, well it would be a sparsely populated forum.

As to how I would handle such a situation if I ran a forum, let me use this analogy. A politician is a public figure; being attacked personally and professionally is part of the job description. He doesn't necessarily have to just take it; he may decide to fight back. But if the politician used the power of his office to dig up information on his enemy and use it against him, that would not only be unethical, but illegal. Nixon got nailed for such activities.

So returning to my original point, the issue is not whether Repudiate is a good or bad guy or said mean things about you. The issue is whether it's right for you to use your position as forum owner to out him.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

You can't compare me to Nixon. He had henchmen illegally break into an office to get that info. But the case may have been more complicated than that. He didn't need to since he would have won re-election anyway.

I did not illegally break into anything. I simply got his name from my email records.

Politicians dig up dirt all the time.

So it's wrong for me to out him, but it's not wrong for him to unfairly attack me and exaggerate about me and bully me and disturb my peace?

Right or wrong, he got what he deserved. Two wrongs may not make a right, but they can be just and deserved.

How would you have handled it?

samurai_panda
Freshman Poster

Post by samurai_panda »

Bullies like Repatriate are insecure people with no friends.

Repatriate left because he got butt-hurt by the truth.

I defend Winston's position to exercise his authority to eject shady people of low moral character like Repatriate.

Justice has been served.

~Panda Samurai
C.J.
Experienced Poster

Post by C.J. »

davewe wrote:We all join forums with the good faith assumption that our personal information remains personal. Some of us may feel we have nothing to hide and others may have lots of hide. Again that is irrelevant. If I want to let someone know my name and personal data - that is my choice. But I certainly don't join a forum so that the forum's owner should reveal personal information about me.

I know this all too well.

I was an administrator at one forum, and I was delighted to have access to ALL forum activity - including the content of any PMs. Of course I never used this info in a malicious way, but NEVER think that your personal information is private on the internet even if you post it in private... If this place is like I think it is, the admin has access to EVERYTHING.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

C.J. wrote:
davewe wrote:We all join forums with the good faith assumption that our personal information remains personal. Some of us may feel we have nothing to hide and others may have lots of hide. Again that is irrelevant. If I want to let someone know my name and personal data - that is my choice. But I certainly don't join a forum so that the forum's owner should reveal personal information about me.

I know this all too well.

I was an administrator at one forum, and I was delighted to have access to ALL forum activity - including the content of any PMs. Of course I never used this info in a malicious way, but NEVER think that your personal information is private on the internet even if you post it in private... If this place is like I think it is, the admin has access to EVERYTHING.
I do not have access to your names or PM's. No one has to give out their name to be registered here. I cannot enter your account or find your password, unless I change your password and log into your account myself. But I don't have time to do that, since I'm trying to limit my time here and get out of here and stop wasting time.

Plus I don't give a shit about what you guys say in private. It's of no interest to me. Watching my documentaries and movies that I downloaded is far more interesting to me.

But like I said, as long as you don't make an enemy out of me or wrong me, you have nothing to fear or worry about. I have never bullied anyone and am the farthest thing from a bully.

Just because I expose a nasty asshole and bully, doesn't mean you all should be worried, unless you too, are planning to be an asshole or bully. Are you? Otherwise, what do you have to fear? It doesn't make sense.

davewe
Experienced Poster

Post by davewe »

Winston wrote: I do not have access to your names or PM's. No one has to give out their name to be registered here. I cannot enter your account or find your password, unless I change your password and log into your account myself. But I don't have time to do that, since I'm trying to limit my time here and get out of here and stop wasting time.

Plus I don't give a shit about what you guys say in private. It's of no interest to me. Watching my documentaries and movies that I downloaded is far more interesting to me.

But like I said, as long as you don't make an enemy out of me or wrong me, you have nothing to fear or worry about. I have never bullied anyone and am the farthest thing from a bully.

Just because I expose a nasty asshole and bully, doesn't mean you all should be worried, unless you too, are planning to be an asshole or bully. Are you? Otherwise, what do you have to fear? It doesn't make sense.
This answer certainly does not make me feel any more comfortable. You have yet to acknowledge your inappropriate response nor even question whether it might have been the wrong thing to do. If you had said "Hey I did this in a moment of anger and frustration. I will remove the posting and promise never to do this again," that would make a member of HA feel better.

But instead your response is "if you do nothing wrong to me, you have nothing to worry about." Do you not understand how unethical and immoral that is? Apparently not.

Repatriate sometimes crossed the line. But your actions here have removed the line entirely. I've said it before - you cannot set yourself up as the primary subject of the forum, its largest poster, and its administrator. Someone indepedent should admin.
Seeker
Freshman Poster

Post by Seeker »

Winston everyone knows you're the one who's mentally ill. You're STILL going on about Repatriate even though he's been gone for a while. This is all to do with you being called out for looking like a Chinese taxi driver, which you do. So deal with it!

As the owner of the forum it's pathetic for you to describe your treatment as "bullying" it shows that at almost 40 years old you STILL haven't gotten over being bullied at school. Damn you probably think about it everyday and fantasise about ways you could get your revenge.

Anyway while Repatriate is enjoying life in Thailand you're still incel in Taiwan. Think about that.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

Just back in Taiwan a few days ago from my first round of summer travels and am ready to make some comments on this topic.

Winston, I can sympathize with your anger towards Repat. He did lay into you severely at times and has done so for quite awhile. I even remember you threatening to ban him a long time ago. But that's exactly where you should have drawn the line.

As the forum owner and admin, many of your contributing members, good or bad, have invested trust in you by sharing private information. They produce the bulk of forum content which ultimately puts hard cash in your pocket. If they privately reveal personal info to you, or you somehow discover it, you should keep it private, full stop. Except for certain very exceptional and extreme circumstances, the ultimate penalty on a forum like this should be a permanent ban. That's as far as you should ever go. We are handles and avatars here and that's all anyone should ever attack, never the real person behind those usernames (unless poster chooses to put-out his real identity as you have).

You may argue that he deserves to be punished harshly because he wrote nasty stuff about you on some threads and according to you, probably lied often as well. But you insulted him right back and even swore at him. If that wasn't enough for you, why didn't you just warn him to stop and if it continued, issue the ban?

Regarding the ladyboy incident, it's quite plausible that he got fooled. Your friend was very convincing and I believe Repat, according to what he's said before, tends to hang with a more conservative middle class and above Thai crowd. He probably does not have much if any direct exposure or experience with Thai ladyboys. I sure don't believe he tried to mislead you there. He would rather be right since it enhances his credibility as Thai country specialist.

His follow-up suggestion that you try them out was not as bad as you make it out to be. I've seen dozens of westerners and non-Thai Asians in Thailand, many who are young and good looking, who go with ladyboys or even pair up with them in relationships. I even know of one good looking 30 something American in Shenzhen who pops down to Pattaya ever 3 months or so solely to sleep with assorted Thai transsexuals and transvestites. Ladyboys in Thailand are a great fit for some guys who wanna permanently play the field with very convincing illusions of hot women. My point is, I don't believe Repat was trying to mislead you or harm you as you have accused him.

Anyway, how far do you need to go? Now that you know his identity, would you like to pay some Thai toughs a bit of money to beat him up? I sure hope you're not that viscous and cowardly. But consider, revealing his identity in a way which gets highly ranked on Google and connects him to this forum could hurt him even more in the States if he ever goes back. Being discovered as a former regular contributor on a forum such as yours could ruin his prospects with certain companies and industries.

Let the punishment match the crime. He insulted you so you so just insult him back (as you have). Or you could even take the higher road and just absorb it the way mature types such as Lad or Momopi probably would. What you've done instead is sink to an even lower level by violating the trust invested by him when he privately shared aspects of his past and identity via private email.

Also consider, he is far from 100% bad, even from your POV. He was perhaps the forum's top Thai specialist. He contributed many very rich posts on the subject. He also made strong posts in other areas and is clearly intelligent, and well written. He also comes from a Taiwanese family background which helps him to intuitively understand and address some of the Taiwan and China related issues which often come-up here. I'm sure his posts were a draw for many of the forum's readers and I wish we would have milked him a lot more on Thailand, lol.

I hope you will think about all this and perhaps consider removing his alleged name from all threads. I'm guessing your most senior advisers - Lad and Momopi - might agree with me on this. At times, I have exchanged PMs with him (a few of which I posted on the forum with his permission) and consider him a sort of friend. I even invited him to meet up me last time I was in Bangkok but he declined in order to remain anonymous to all members of this forum. I respect his wishes for privacy and can understand there are many potential innocent reason for this. I hope you will too.

I've been reading other various threads and will try to respond to some of the Taiwan issues soon.
CerealKiller
Freshman Poster

Post by CerealKiller »

Rock, very well said as usual. And as is the norm for you, quite diplomatically said too. Really the only way to converse with Winston, what with his my way or the highway style.

Hey what ever happened to Winston threatening to ban Phoenix? Remember that?

Gotta say, reading some of these threads has been a major killjoy. Almost afraid to post anything on HA now.

Really sorry to hear that everyone's been scared away. It took a long time for me to sign up and start posting, mostly cuz I preferred remaining anonymous... moreover I'm not really in need of dating advice. I finally took the plunge cuz I see HA as a social community. A place to chill with the lads.

Unfortunately, it would seem that at least one person in particular is a major party pooper.

Ai.