My Ship Has Come In!!!!!!!!!!!

Expose or warn others about scams and scammers, or shady business practices. Expose those that have cheated you or ripped you off. Caution: Before naming specific individuals or groups, make sure that they really wronged you and that there was no misunderstanding. Otherwise your post may constitute slander or libel if it contains false information.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

My Ship Has Come In!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by Jester »

Check out this HA PM I just received.

Guys, I will always remember that we were friends BEFORE I got rich!!!!!!!!!!!!!
amayo1 wrote:My dear,
God bless you,Miss.Ameyo Annan, the director of bill furthermore at the foreign remittance department ,board of administrator en route for my bank mandated me to look for least known relative of our late client he deposited in our bank enormous quantity of funds , send a mail to my private email address(annanameyo1@gmail.com or ameyoannan@ymail.com)
so that I can explain more details to you for the claim okay, please acknowledge my mail now,
Best regards,
Miss.Ameyo Annan.
noog
Freshman Poster

Post by noog »

Hate to disappoint ya, I got the same PM :). Hopefully this account is banned by now.
"Take a bold and unconventional action, then you'll find out who your friends are."

"Trying to find good American women is like trying to ice skate in a volcano."
abcdavid01
Experienced Poster

Post by abcdavid01 »

Yeah, I made another topic about that.
ClearView
Freshman Poster

Post by ClearView »

noog wrote:Hate to disappoint ya, I got the same PM :). Hopefully this account is banned by now.

Wait a minute...you mean I don't have 10 million waiting to be handed over to me? Damn.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on November 18th, 2019, 2:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Congrats. LOL

Hope you throw a big party and fly us all over so we can all be together. LOL

Then after that, we can start having potluck parties. LOL

Seriously though, if any of you gets PM's like that, send me the username so I can remove them.

I wonder why they do that though. Sending PM's one by one to people is very inefficient. I wonder if they have some hacking program that sends mass PM's automatically?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Winston wrote:
I wonder why they do that though. Sending PM's one by one to people is very inefficient. I wonder if they have some hacking program that sends mass PM's automatically?
Don't you have this capability as webmaster?