Stealth Attraction PUA - Is this a Scam? Wtf?

Expose or warn others about scams and scammers, or shady business practices. Expose those that have cheated you or ripped you off. Caution: Before naming specific individuals or groups, make sure that they really wronged you and that there was no misunderstanding. Otherwise your post may constitute slander or libel if it contains false information.
Winston
Site Admin

Stealth Attraction PUA - Is this a Scam? Wtf?

Post by Winston »

Check out this video making big promises. It claims that if you use these "stealth attraction" techniques, you are guaranteed to get laid every night with anyone you want, regardless of who you are. lol

http://www.stealthattractionsecret.com/video2.php

What do you think? Is it a scam? What are they selling exactly?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Here are some videos from the Stealth Attraction program where the founder, Richard La Ruina, gives his PUA students some lessons. What do you think?

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Stealth Attraction PUA - Is this a Scam? Wtf?

Post by jamesbond »

Winston wrote:Check out this video making big promises. It claims that if you use these "stealth attraction" techniques, you are guaranteed to get laid every night with anyone you want, regardless of who you are. lol

http://www.stealthattractionsecret.com/video2.php

What do you think? Is it a scam? What are they selling exactly?
I smell bullshit, this is more slick marketing from "PUA teachers." If they actually said, "If you don't get laid within 2 weeks of using our course, we will send you $100" then I might believe them.

This is more BS from PUA douchebags!
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
marklambo
Junior Poster

Post by marklambo »

Just another PUA technique. Waste of time. You don't need to pay for it, you can watch it free here...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-unuqF4u ... E92A8534D9

There are hours of video from that Richard guy. I didn't watch all the videos but I'm sure there might be some interesting techniques to pick up but it's still all a stupid game designed to pick up sleazy Western girls. Definitely not a secret and not a "scam" but just another sales tactic.

There is one solution though and it's not a secret. It will cost some money but your success rate goes up. Here's the answer:

GO ABROAD!
:D
Private Investment Club
3%-5% a month average returns. No trading involved, all collateral based with low risk. PM for details.

Private Jet Flights
PM for details.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

The only part that's a scam are the huge promises made and the notion that it's all "very easy" and guaranteed to work. That sales video above makes all these big promises and guaranteed. It's not just an exaggeration. It's a bald faced lie.

Btw, everyday here in Las Vegas I see good looking guys with good looking girls. They have no PUA. They are just good looking quiet guys who obey their hot girlfriends and act passive around them. I guess that's what American girls want nowadays - a guy who is good looking and obedient to their wishes. PUA has nothing to do with that.