Winston scammed $1500 at Moonlite Bunny Ranch Brothel!

Expose or warn others about scams and scammers, or shady business practices. Expose those that have cheated you or ripped you off. Caution: Before naming specific individuals or groups, make sure that they really wronged you and that there was no misunderstanding. Otherwise your post may constitute slander or libel if it contains false information.
YourTrustedAdvisor
Freshman Poster

Re: Winston scammed $1500 at Moonlite Bunny Ranch Brothel!

Post by YourTrustedAdvisor »

Oh no! Winnie the Pooh has made a mess of it again! :oops: :(

Dear Winnie, I'm afraid that 1500 from your affiliate account was NOT a re-imbursement. You only thought it was.

Re-imbursement would be if the Bunny Ranch had paid you back the 1500 you allowed them to take from you. (Oh, Winnie! How could you let them! )

They did no such thing... so you're still down 1500. :(

And yes Winnie, you DID steal money from the hotel that mistakenly gave you a deposit that you never paid. :oops:

Please do the right thing, Winnie! And pay back the hotel what you unfairly, unjustly, and dishonestly took from them!

Winnie the Pooh, you can be sure everything I say is true, honest, and if followed will lead you to make better decisions in life. :D

~YourTrustedAdvisor
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Kradmelder wrote: I get your thinking yes, but my view is that God would not condone stealing from someone who gave you a service as ok because someone else robbed you. The bible says to pay a man who works for you before sunset. I interpret that as when a contractor does work on my house I pay him that day, not in 30 days. Why must i make interest on his labour when he needs that money? If he has forgotten an item in the invoice I tell OK, just add it on. When he gives me a good rate in return, that would be how I see the working of the Lord. A good deed and one is returned. To take money from a workman who made an error in his calculation I would see as stealing from one who has worked for me and can less afford the loss than me. His salary would be docked and he relies on it to feed his family.

Which ever way, it is your conscience> If you believe it is right then you have no problem. If you know in your heart it is wrong and only try and justify, then only you can change that. The right and wrong for one may not be the same for all. After all, some people believe they will go to heaven and get 72 virgins by blowing themselves up amongst infidels. That is their right and wrong.
The PROBLEM with you and Voyager1 is that you are ASSUMING that the hotel giving me an extra 100 RMB was a random accident and not an act of karma or God. I disagree. To me, it WAS an act of karma or the universe or whatever you want to call it. That's how I felt and what I experienced. This is between me and the universe. Not about basic rules or morality.

Remember the Lord works in mysterious ways, not your simple linear logical ways. We all know that. Why you don't acknowledge that or take it into account? Karma doesn't always pay you back or punish you from the same person. Sometimes it reimburses you from other sources. It could be that the universe spreads karma around like this: A gives to B. B gives to C. C gives to A. And so forth. So the hotel that cheated me of 100 RMB may get their karma in other ways, while the hotel that gave me an extra 100 RMB may have owed it to others, who then in turn owed me through a series of connections. I'm talking about a great circle of connections here, kind of like how 6 degrees separates everyone you know from everyone else. Do you get my drift?

Don't you think that God or a creator of the universe, or the computer AI program that runs the universe as Starchild says, would be powerful enough to distribute karma in complex ways through many connections that you don't see? Why do you assume that it would be limited to A gives to B and B gives back to A like that? Sometimes debts or rewards are passed around in a grand circle. Like they say, everything BALANCES out eventually.

Ask Starchild, he is deeper, wiser and sees a much BIGGER picture than you. He knows what I mean.

If you think that the hotel giving me an extra 100 RMB was a random accident, then I CHALLENGE you to go to China, stay in 1000 hotels and see if it ever happens, EVEN ONCE, that a hotel gives you a deposit slip without you actually giving them a deposit. You will see that it does NOT happen. Chinese people never do that. I've never seen it happen ever. It's a very improbable event. So if it happens, it must have a meaning, especially in this case.

Again, Bottom line: You DO NOT speak for God or represent God or the universe. Nor are you an authority on metaphysics or karma or philosophy or anything in my book. You are just a dude with a limited mind who assumes that God and the universe must always fit into narrow left brained linear logic. So I do NOT respect your opinion. Sorry. Let's just agree to disagree before I get pissed off ok? I don't like people who refuse to listen after I have wasted time to explain something many times. If you can't get what I am saying, then that's your problem, but I don't want to go around in circles with this. Learn to listen, not judge.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Russian1860 wrote:
Winston wrote: You can spin stuff like that any way you like. I don't think I deserve to be cheated of 1500 then. What do other customers have to do with this?
Then karma is something one-sided. The receptionist in that hotel never overcharged you, and maybe he had never cheated other clients. For him this case meant a bummer and deduction from his salary. But for you it was karma.

I am against all kind of cheating, and I am not gloating, that those girls ripped you off. In my opinion nobody deserves cheating, including that hotel staff.
See previous post and explanation. You are FALSELY ASSUMING that the hotel giving me extra money was a random accident and not a work of karma or the universe or higher forces. I DISAGREE. It's between me and the universe. So please LAY OFF dweeb or else. If you can't agree to disagree and keep pushing your views onto others, you will get a warning for bad behavior. Your opinion is like an a-hole, everyone has one. But don't shove it at me. Or I will get tough and take action. I don't like people who don't respect others views and keep pushing theirs onto them.

Sometimes it's better to be kind and peaceful and seek non-conflict, than to try to start a fight to prove that you are right about a little measly thing like 100 RMB which is only 16 dollars. That's not wise. Even New Agers say that it's better to be kind than right about every little thing.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Kradmelder wrote:
droid wrote:
I really want to meet Winston at some point, but now I know i should keep an eye on my wallet :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: That was really funny!!
But it's not true or logical. Ask anyone who knows me very well in person, such as Rock. They have zero fear about me stealing money from their wallet. Rock is a very cautious guy. He would not share a hotel room with me if he didn't trust me. But he does and so he doesn't mind sharing a room with me. I'm the last person on earth that would steal money. I am not greedy or materialistic or corruptible. I am not poor either. He knows that. Ask anyone that knows me. The hotel thing was a special case. I sensed in my soul and higher self that karma was paying me back so I said nothing and allowed grace to happen. The universe is mysterious. It works in ways we don't understand and no it does not follow strict Christian man-made morals.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

YourTrustedAdvisor wrote:Oh no! Winnie the Pooh has made a mess of it again! :oops: :(

Dear Winnie, I'm afraid that 1500 from your affiliate account was NOT a re-imbursement. You only thought it was.

Re-imbursement would be if the Bunny Ranch had paid you back the 1500 you allowed them to take from you. (Oh, Winnie! How could you let them! )

They did no such thing... so you're still down 1500. :(

And yes Winnie, you DID steal money from the hotel that mistakenly gave you a deposit that you never paid. :oops:

Please do the right thing, Winnie! And pay back the hotel what you unfairly, unjustly, and dishonestly took from them!

Winnie the Pooh, you can be sure everything I say is true, honest, and if followed will lead you to make better decisions in life. :D

~YourTrustedAdvisor
You are talking out of your ass. You DO NOT represent God or universal karma or the divine source. Sorry but you are wrong and I disagree. Please don't talk out of your ass and pretend to speak for God or the universe. There are no coincidences. Please keep your stupid narrow left brained atheistic views to yourself. You are no authority on anything and I have no respect for your view. Your opinion doesn't mean shit. I trust my higher self much more than you. You're just a stupid narrow minded limited man with no knowledge of higher things.

See previous post and explanation. You are FALSELY ASSUMING that the hotel giving me extra money was a random accident and not a work of karma or the universe or higher forces. I DISAGREE. It's between me and the universe. So please LAY OFF dweeb or else. If you can't agree to disagree and keep pushing your views onto others, you will get a warning for bad behavior. Your opinion is like an a-hole, everyone has one. But don't shove it at me. Or I will get tough and take action. I don't like people who don't respect others views and keep pushing theirs onto them.

Sometimes it's better to be kind and peaceful and seek non-conflict, than to try to start a fight to prove that you are right about a little measly thing like 100 RMB which is only 16 dollars. That's not wise. Even New Agers say that it's better to be kind than right about every little thing.

If you think that the hotel giving me an extra 100 RMB was a random accident, then I CHALLENGE you to go to China, stay in 1000 hotels and see if it ever happens, EVEN ONCE, that a hotel gives you a deposit slip without you actually giving them a deposit. You will see that it does NOT happen. Chinese people never do that. I've never seen it happen ever. It's a very improbable event. So if it happens, it must have a meaning, especially in this case.

Again, Bottom line: You DO NOT speak for God or represent God or the universe. Nor are you an authority on metaphysics or karma or philosophy or anything in my book. You are just a dude with a limited mind who assumes that God and the universe must always fit into narrow left brained linear logic. So I do NOT respect your opinion. Sorry. Let's just agree to disagree before I get pissed off ok? I don't like people who refuse to listen after I have wasted time to explain something many times. If you can't get what I am saying, then that's your problem, but I don't want to go around in circles with this. Learn to listen, not judge.

You will receive a WARNING on your account. Please don't give unwanted stupid moronic unsolicited advice in the future. I really don't have tolerance for stupid people who waste my time.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

starchild5 wrote:If you follow the route of Dharma, then all your Karma will be settled. Karma can have n different types of equation...Even AI can be part of Karma. Karma is everything that is not Dharma aka the path of God.

You got paid back because you really are a man of god...there is no other way to put it...Everyone can be a man of god if they do Dharma but it looks like you came on earth with lot of CREDITS already...

All your accounts will be settled down with you as its your first and last birth on earth.

It would really be interesting to know what the present status of the person and girls who cheated you in Bunny Ranch....They would have already withered away into darkness while you are still kicking some a** in the world... :) :)

This AI messed up your life but your Dharma is fighting back...Its a default mode...There has been no force ever created artificial or natural who has ever won from God.

Eventually, when you look back at the incident...you will come back a winner...some events you will come to know of the owner of what he has become, the girls who cheated you...it will all be paid back...

....you went as a weapon to screw their Karma ..because they would have done this many many times...Money is really a small equation infront of God.

Everything that you do has a purpose behind it...Even at that moment you feel like..you lost, you got screwed but its all part of higher purpose...your story on bunny ranch saved many many people...even going to hookers as they say...has some purpose...there are no random events...There are not many people I have seen in this life who had core Dharma...If I see a Man of God...I can tell...

You would have many moment in life..where you felt cheated, lost but in the hindsight...There was a purpose behind it...Its very very weird when you are a man of God.

ONLY SUGGESTION I WOULD GIVE YOU WINSTON IS....

Learn to Embrace EVIL...The problems you faced were also part of Dharma..Your childhood issues made you what you are today...All the EVIL shaped you this way and you incredibly helped mankind in many ways.

Evil is also on a higher level one part of God.
Listen to what Starchild says above everyone. Read his comments several times. He really gets it and sees a much bigger picture than you do. He knows that karma and the universe operate in mysterious ways and are not limited to basic Christian man-made ethics. You just have to have faith and a sincere heart and soul. I have a lot more respect for expanded minds than limited minds like a lot of you left brained small minded men have.

droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

Wtf man, you're more aggresive to legitimate posters than to people that really get out of line. Not even a slap in the hand to tapioca, and you let yick get away with making up a bunch of non-facts about ghost, yet slam the guys above for disagreeing.

'mysterious ways'
Give me a break, then don't claim to know what's going on. I told you, you can't have it both ways, posturing as rational on these things.
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

droid wrote:Wtf man, you're more aggressive to legitimate posters than to people that really get out of line. Not even a slap in the hand to tapioca, and you let yick get away with making up a bunch of non-facts about ghost, yet slam the guys above for disagreeing.

'mysterious ways'
Give me a break, then don't claim to know what's going on. I told you, you can't have it both ways, posturing as rational on these things.
I gave those people warnings. Tapioca and Yick got warnings. So did some on this thread for shoving their small minded narrow opinions. Nothing wrong with disagreeing. But don't shove your opinions.

Yes you need to be humble and accept "mysterious ways" and stop pretending to be an authority on God or universal karma or that you represent either one. You don't. You also wrongly assume that God or the universe MUST conform to man made Christian morals and rules. Or that karma must always be direct and linear and simple. Examine yourself and your beliefs and you will see that they contain a lot of FALSE ASSUMPTIONS. Consider that you may be wrong.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Voyager1 wrote:
Winston wrote:Get this. One time a hotel in xiamen charged me an extra 100 rmb because i was a foreigner and they couldnt accept my reservation. It was unethical and not right but when i argued they refused to budge. Then the very next day when we moved to another hotel, that hotel gave me a 100 rmb deposit receipt even though i NEVER gave them 100 rmb to deposit! That had never happened before.
You can still make it right with the hotel you stole the money from or at least tell them that a mistake was made and offer to restore what you stole. It's not too late to do what's right.
You're really stupid and bad with finance. That hotel is in Xiamen. You really expect me to pay 30 or 40 dollars for a train ticket to Xiamen just to pay back 16 dollars to a hotel? lol. What a waste of time. That hotel doesn't even have a website. It's one of those small independent ones. They gained net profit from me anyway since I paid them for the room fee. It's not like they had a net loss from me. You are anal retentive and dumb and narrow. You should not be anyone's accountant.

Voyager1
Experienced Poster

Post by Voyager1 »

A few years ago I stayed in a hostel here in Kyiv. When I checked in they required me to give them a deposit for the towel which I was supposed to receive back at checkout. At checkout I completely forgot about it and it only occurred to me later. They either intentionally or unintentionally failed to return my deposit.

Where is the "karma" for me on that? Are you saying that karma is selective? Maybe I got the money back through a sale in one of my businesses. What you are saying Winston doesn't make any sense. You are mistaking coincidence for a silly concept that has no basis in rashional logic or sound reasoning and unfortunately Winston, your belief system may be causing harm to others.
YourTrustedAdvisor
Freshman Poster

Winston wrote: You are talking out of your ass. You DO NOT represent God or universal karma or the divine source. Sorry but you are wrong and I disagree. Please don't talk out of your ass and pretend to speak for God or the universe. There are no coincidences. Please keep your stupid narrow left brained atheistic views to yourself. You are no authority on anything and I have no respect for your view. Your opinion doesn't mean shit. I trust my higher self much more than you. You're just a stupid narrow minded limited man with no knowledge of higher things.

You will receive a WARNING on your account. Please don't give unwanted stupid moronic unsolicited advice in the future. I really don't have tolerance for stupid people who waste my time.
Oh most honorable and venerable Mr. Wu,

I am so unworthy and pitiful before your fury...

I'm just a humble, honest, un-paid advice-giver. Please, please, PLEASE forgive me!

You are DEFINITELY not a crook. You're an honest guy! Really! I trust you around my cash-stuffed wallet!

Please believe me! Nothing I have said has been designed to lead you astray... it is only truth!

Sorry for giving you the impression that I was talking out of my ass. Forgive me! PLEASE!!!!!! FORGIVE ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

~YourTrustedAdvisor
Voyager1
Experienced Poster

Post by Voyager1 »

Could it be Winston that this 100 rmb "deposit" was actually part of what you paid at check in and just didn't recognize it as such? It is possible that they included some sort of deposit with your initial payment as standard practise with all guests who check in.

The only way to test this is to stay in the same hotel again or ask other guests who stayed there if they had the same experience.

Why not just call the hotel or go there in person and clarify what really happened?
YourTrustedAdvisor
Freshman Poster

YourTrustedAdvisor wrote: Oh most honorable and venerable Mr. Wu,

I am so unworthy and pitiful before your fury...

I'm just a humble, honest, un-paid advice-giver. Please, please, PLEASE forgive me!

You are DEFINITELY not a crook. You're an honest guy! Really! I trust you around my cash-stuffed wallet!

Please believe me! Nothing I have said has been designed to lead you astray... it is only truth!

Sorry for giving you the impression that I was talking out of my ass. Forgive me! PLEASE!!!!!! FORGIVE ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

~YourTrustedAdvisor
Dear Wise Worldly Wonderfully Wondrous Winston Wu:

You are clearly, definitely, positively, absolutely, undeniably, decidedly, indisputably, unquestionably, veraciously, determinately, indubitably, assuredly, for a fact, indeed, on the money, without a doubt NOT a crook.

BUT... appearances say otherwise.

Now wait! Hear me out! Don't get me wrong!

I'm not saying you're a crook... just saying it only LOOKS like you're one.

Big difference, right?

So to avoid further misunderstanding... don't you think it's a good idea to return the money the hotel mistakenly gave you?

Now, you may be right about this whole thing about "debts and rewards passed around in a grand circle."

But OTOH, it could also be a test from the divine to see whether you are an honest man or not. I mean, who knows? What have you got to lose by giving the money back, right? :smile: See what I mean?

Now, that would REALLY show the world once and for all that not only are you not some dirty crook, or even some average Joe, but you are an exceptional, high-quality guy who will go the extra mile... and then some! A man of unshakeable, rock-solid integrity!! Yes sir!!!!! :D NOW THAT'S WHAT I CALL A REAL MAN!!!!!! You're AWESOME WINSTON!!!!

~ YourTrustedAdvisor
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Voyager1 wrote:A few years ago I stayed in a hostel here in Kyiv. When I checked in they required me to give them a deposit for the towel which I was supposed to receive back at checkout. At checkout I completely forgot about it and it only occurred to me later. They either intentionally or unintentionally failed to return my deposit.

Where is the "karma" for me on that? Are you saying that karma is selective? Maybe I got the money back through a sale in one of my businesses. What you are saying Winston doesn't make any sense. You are mistaking coincidence for a silly concept that has no basis in rational logic or sound reasoning and unfortunately Winston, your belief system may be causing harm to others.
I don't know. Ask God with a sincere and good heart and he will answer you. Yes karma is different for everyone. Some people don't get their karma for a long time, others get it right away like me. Life is not fair. We are not all equal. That's politically correct nonsense. God does not have to be a liberal and love everyone equally either. That's liberal nonsense. There is no equality in nature or science or reality. It's a political philosophy that has no basis in any reality.

Karma makes sense. Even mainstream people believe in it. Only stupid left brained atheists and NON-spiritual people like you disbelieve it. Cause and effect make sense. What goes around comes around. It's common sense. There's no such thing as a coincidence. Only non-spiritual people believe in coincidence. Even Ben Kenobi in Star Wars said there's no such thing as luck or coincidence. Wise people know better. Only ignorant atheists and materialists think everything is a coincidence. No offense.

I've experienced karma many times. One time long ago I angrily kicked someone in the shins and caused her pain. That very same night, while I was lying in bed, all of a sudden I had an excruciating charlie horse in my shins in the EXACT SAME place that I kicked earlier that day. Exact same place! It was very PRECISE karma. I wondered if my guilty subconscious mind was punishing me by causing it. But either way, it was karma. I tend to get my karma pretty fast, so I may be in touch with the divine cosmos more than most, due to my sincere and pure heart. The heart is what connects you to God, according to Emanuel Swedenborg. If you have a good and pure heart, you can cannot to God through any religion.

I do not cause harm to others. I just sit back and let karma do its work. The universe has a balancing system. All debts are eventually paid. It's basic metaphysics.
Voyager1 wrote:Could it be Winston that this 100 rmb "deposit" was actually part of what you paid at check in and just didn't recognize it as such? It is possible that they included some sort of deposit with your initial payment as standard practise with all guests who check in.

The only way to test this is to stay in the same hotel again or ask other guests who stayed there if they had the same experience.

Why not just call the hotel or go there in person and clarify what really happened?
No not at all. The hotel room fee was a little over 100 RMB. I paid exactly that. The deposit is an additional 100 RMB which you get back later. It's standard procedure in China hotels. I'm very calculating and precise with money. I do not accidentally miscount something like this. I am very good in basic arithmetic, even though advanced math is not my strong suit.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Btw, I have some interesting things to tell you all that are honorable.

1. First, when people talk about karma by using the karmic expression "What goes around comes around" they obviously mean that karma "comes around" eventually through some shape or form. The phrase does not mean that the same person you help or hurt must be the one to deliver your karma back to you. So for example, person A could help out person B, but person B cannot afford to repay person A for it, so person Z one day repays person A with some benefit or reward. So you see, the karma you produce could come around full circle through chains of people or events. That's what the common phrase "what goes around, comes around" means. Even mainstream Americans believe it. It doesn't have to be only between two entities. So take that into account. Comprende?

2. Did you know that I'm one of the few people in this world that is CONSISTENT in this way: If I'm frugal or cheap with my money, then I will likewise sell things cheaply or reasonably too. I feel guilty when I overcharge or make people overpay. However, most people are not like that. Many people who are frugal with money and always looking for cheap prices when they are a buyer, will be the opposite when they are a SELLER. When they are selling goods or services, they will try to sell at HIGH ripoff prices. And when they are employees, they will demand unusually HIGH wages and salaries, thinking that they are "worth it" and "deserve it" due to their entitlement mentality. So they are NOT consistent and are hypocrites. As buyers, they always want low prices, but as as sellers, they always want ripoff high prices! Probably most people are like that, especially Americans. Here is one example. The guy that owns this site:

http://www.loveprivateeye.com

I know the owner. He used to post here. He is super frugal and stingy. He hates spending money and will count pennies. However, for his private eye service in the Philippines he charges over $400 USD to have someone investigate the background of a Filipina girl you are involved with, which only involves a trip to city hall records. Or follow her around to see if she is cheating on you. That's way overpriced, as we mentioned in another thread here: viewtopic.php?t=21007

But I'm one of the few that are not like that. I am consistent. If I buy at low prices, I will sell at low or reasonable prices too. I don't like to overcharge or get more than I deserve. In that sense, I'm more honorable than most people are. You guys should give me credit and respect for that.

3. You guys all know that AFA sponsors this site right? Well guess what? They offered to pay me MORE than what I'm getting now. But I refused and asked them to pay me LESS, because I feel guilty getting more money than I deserve. And they were too generous. So I told them to pay me 1/3 less than what they offered, out of good will and conscience. Some of my friends were surprised I did that. But I don't feel good getting more than I deserve. Because I have a conscience and am a man of honor. How many guys do you know who would do that? Not many probably. So you guys should respect me for that.

So you see, I'm very honorable and consistent and NON-greedy, unlike many others out there.