Winston scammed $1500 at Moonlite Bunny Ranch Brothel!

Expose or warn others about scams and scammers, or shady business practices. Expose those that have cheated you or ripped you off. Caution: Before naming specific individuals or groups, make sure that they really wronged you and that there was no misunderstanding. Otherwise your post may constitute slander or libel if it contains false information.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

The details and story are at the links below. Please help by doing a small favor. Click on both the links below that I put up and post a few comments in them. You can do it anonymously, as I've set it to allow anonymous comments.

The more views and comments these links get, the higher they will rank in Google, which will damage their reputation to the point where they will have to discuss the dispute rather than just ignoring me.

http://bunnyranchscam.blogspot.com
http://bunnyranchscam.wordpress.com

Thanks for your help.
Last edited by Winston on June 13th, 2014, 9:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Post by newlifeinphilippines »

why would you pay 1500 when you can get serviced by hot korean girls advertising on myredbook for 200 dollars an hour. yes they are real i had many hot korean girls who gave me even bareback cum in the mouth. i stopped cause the girls are robotic (common complain) like i was in a factory so i went to phil instead.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

newlifeinphilippines wrote:why would you pay 1500 when you can get serviced by hot korean girls advertising on myredbook for 200 dollars an hour. yes they are real i had many hot korean girls who gave me even bareback cum in the mouth. i stopped cause the girls are robotic (common complain) like i was in a factory so i went to phil instead.
I would never pay 1500 dollars and would never agree to such an amount. Read the links above. I only agreed to 300 dollars. That's why I was scammed. They lied by pretending to agree to 300 dollars, and then started charging what they really wanted after that. In their mind, their two choices were to either pull a scam on me to extract a lot of money, or be honest and let me go and earn zero dollars. They chose to resort to trickery instead. Read the links above.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

I just made a comment on the blog...Its Greed and evil combined.....How do they live with themselves...Probably this guy is a freemason or member of some secret society to get away with this...
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

starchild5 wrote:I just made a comment on the blog...Its Greed and evil combined.....How do they live with themselves...Probably this guy is a freemason or member of some secret society to get away with this...
I was wondering the same thing. The credit card company seems to be afraid to go after them or do anything against them. They act like they are afraid of them and don't want to be involved in this dispute case, even though I wrote a highly compelling, persuasive and convincing report. Usually when in doubt, the credit card company takes your word for it and is biased toward their card members. But for some reason, they don't want to touch this one.

I wonder if they are not allowed to go after businesses owned by Freemasons or something. Maybe the owner is a Freemason.

Or it could be that since most credit card supervisors seem to be women, they are biased against me.

Anyhow, I put up a page attacking the owner in our main blog. Please click on it and leave a comment so it will shoot up high in Google rankings. Thanks.

http://blog.happierabroad.com/2014/05/d ... fuses.html

targetguy
Freshman Poster

Publicity in the internet and news

Post by targetguy »

8) Not sure if you will get your money back but the bad publicity is priceless. I think you may be right that there are as many p4p gals in Europe that are a lot better. I can remember when I was in the Philippines and people could have dinner and walk around with the gals and feel a little love plus sex with a lot of the gals years ago. These brothel types are cold hearted and cold acting and better off with chopped liver then that cold of type of gal.
no scammers
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

I don't want to be polemic and rub more salt on your wound, Winston, but what you wrote below really made me wonder...
But after only 10 minutes, they said my time was up and wanted to charge me another $400 to continue! I said no way, but Chanel took my wallet and credit card out and swiped it at the office AGAINST my will, which was a clear ethical violation. 10 minutes later, she did the same thing. She was extremely, pushy and aggressive and would not take No for an answer.
Ethical violation? A stranger takes out your credit card from your wallet and you, a 40 years old man, do absolutely nothing to stop her? I don't mean starting a fight, even just a firm hand to block her arm and asking to give you your card immediately, else you would call the police. Those skanks are navigated scammers, they are probably instructed to try and extract as much cash as possible with no regard for politeness, morals or ethics! Why do you think "Chanel" chose to join the action for a 3-some? She had spotted the chicken a long way coming.

I do hope you will recover those $1200, I suspect it wouldn't be a hard thing to do. Doubt that SEO bombing only would even attract their attention, though. I am just wondering why you didn't report the episode to the police a few hours later. I am sure those Ranches want no trouble, they would have refunded you immediately.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

publicduende wrote:I don't want to be polemic and rub more salt on your wound, Winston, but what you wrote below really made me wonder...
But after only 10 minutes, they said my time was up and wanted to charge me another $400 to continue! I said no way, but Chanel took my wallet and credit card out and swiped it at the office AGAINST my will, which was a clear ethical violation. 10 minutes later, she did the same thing. She was extremely, pushy and aggressive and would not take No for an answer.
Ethical violation? A stranger takes out your credit card from your wallet and you, a 40 years old man, do absolutely nothing to stop her? I don't mean starting a fight, even just a firm hand to block her arm and asking to give you your card immediately, else you would call the police. Those skanks are navigated scammers, they are probably instructed to try and extract as much cash as possible with no regard for politeness, morals or ethics! Why do you think "Chanel" chose to join the action for a 3-some? She had spotted the chicken a long way coming.

I do hope you will recover those $1200, I suspect it wouldn't be a hard thing to do. Doubt that SEO bombing only would even attract their attention, though. I am just wondering why you didn't report the episode to the police a few hours later. I am sure those Ranches want no trouble, they would have refunded you immediately.
Dude, I was naked on the bed with another girl holding my arm. I wasn't exactly standing on the battlefield with full armor and gear. Come on now. I was in a compromised position. Plus we males are conditioned not to show aggressiveness toward women, or to say no to them, but kindness and softness. And I was on vacation and it was cold outside. So I wasn't in the mood for a confrontation. It wasn't the right conditions. Men are not at 100 percent when women are hustling them.

I did refuse and say no many times. But I had never seen girls that aggressive before. In the past, when we could not agree on the price, they let me go and we just parted. I had some good lays at the Bunny Ranch in the past back in 2001. I did not know that they were like that today.

The police are probably friends with the Bunny Ranch owner. They may be all Freemasons. Who knows. I emailed the sheriff of their district and got no response. Police don't tend to get involved in these kind of things. Plus I did not know where the police station was. The one in Carson City told me they had no jurisdiction over them.

It's not easy at all to recover the money. The Bunny Ranch owner and manager refuse to discuss the dispute with me. Every other business I know is willing to discuss a dispute. But they aren't for some reason. Guilty people don't usually want to discuss disputes.

You can try writing the owner yourself and see if he'll respond to you about this scam. His email is dennis@bunnyranch.com . You can also try writing their manager at madamsuzette@bunnyranch.com . Let me know if they respond. They don't want to discuss this feud or touch it. Apparently to them, scams, lies and trickery is ok.

The credit card company doesn't want to get involved in this either for some reason. It's as if everyone wants to side with evil and scammers for some reason.

I posted the complaint on the BBB website. They said they would post it but I haven't seen it up on their site yet.

I don't think these brothels are doing very well. Their parking lots are empty. No guy wants to spend $1000 there. And very few guys can afford that. So the $1500 they scammed is significant to them and they don't want to return it. Plus the two girls would be pissed and might threaten to quit if that money was deducted from their salary. For some reason they think that $1500 for 45 minutes of shitty action that is NON-GFE is worth the price. They are very delusional.

You can see pictures of the two girls that scammed, tricked and hustled me here:

Please help, everyone, by clicking on the above link several times a day and leave some comments too. If you all do that, the site will quickly get to the top of Google, and begin to do some serious damage to them and make them lose money.

Thanks.
Last edited by Winston on May 31st, 2014, 12:56 am, edited 1 time in total.

Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

publicduende wrote:I don't want to be polemic and rub more salt on your wound, Winston, but what you wrote below really made me wonder...

OK so he's decided to go public with this.

The key problem I saw with this issue was Winston signing all the credit card receipts. The only possible justification I can come up with for that would be he was coerced with threat of violence into to signing. If that were the case, he would need to find the right police station and file a complaint within a reasonable amount of time. I have a hard time believing the police station with proper jurisdiction would not allow him to do that.

Armed with the police report of his complaint, he could show it to the credit card company which would likely make them much more sympathetic. Otherwise, how do you justify signing something as an adult? We are generally responsible for what we sign except in certain extraordinary circumstances.

Brothels generally walk both sides of the law with strong ties to underworld. They will often scam you as much as you let em. Weak people are often their victims. Even in Bangkok where prostitution is much more institutionalized than anywhere in USA has major rip-off joints. For example, ping pong p***y shows on second floor bars along Patpong 1 routinely pad bills to many multiples of what you consume. When you complain, the heavies appear. So you pay the bill, walk down to police booth, complain, and go back to get a refund of what you overpaid. They make their money off the ones who are too afraid to go complain lol.

Dennis Hof seems to have a long history and some profile based on a cursory Google search. He's even just banned that LA Clippers owner who got caught making all those racist rants. So he's gonna be connected and have ins with the police.

However, the station would have allowed you to file a simple complain in spite of that and given you a report. If you had just done that, I think the credit card company would be a lot more inclined to rule in your favor.

As I told you in the beginning, your case as it stood seemed very weak to me since you signed credit card receipts with the full $1,500. That includes the full amount you are disputing. Signature is very powerful, don't ever forget that going forward.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

I suggest you accept cash only transactions when dealing with these women. In the Philippines you often don't need cash or a credit card, I don't know how they make any money.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

But Rock, I read a case online once where a couple signed some credit card receipts for a vacation on a cruise. When the cruise broke many major promises, they filed a dispute and the credit card took the middle ground and gave them half their money back.
Taco wrote:I suggest you accept cash only transactions when dealing with these women. In the Philippines you often don't need cash or a credit card, I don't know how they make any money.
No. Bad idea. If you pay by cash, you have no recourse. If you pay by credit card, you can file a dispute if anything goes wrong. This goes for any major purchase.

But anyway, I did not start this thread for discussion. I started it so you guys can help me out by clicking on the links I gave you and posting a few comments in them to raise the ranking of those pages and make them more effective. Come on guys. Don't be lazy. How can I be the leader of any movement if I can't even get you guys to click on some links and post some comments? Sheesh. Unbelievable.

Here are the links again:

Please click on them several times and leave comments. Please. Come on guys.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Hey guys,
Check this out. Dennis Hof finally posted a response to my complaint case on the BBB (Better Business Bureau) website. Here is what he wrote:
Lets start with a google search of winston exposed.

wu stated he was here 10 years ago and the price went up, yes it has and he had 2 girls

mr wU has good taste he picked 2 girls that have been both featured in Penthouse Magazine, One Six Shades & Channel

They charged wu $400 for 2 girls 1/3 of the normal cost.

wu rebooked for another $400 30 minutes later for another 30 minutes, way below market price because he promised to keep the party going .

Wu rebooked again for $300

Wu rebooked for another $402

At any time Wu could have stopped the party. He signed all of the credit card receipts in front of our shift mrg , this is Standard operating procedure.

If wu wanted to stop the sexual experience he could have said no or not signed the credit card slips.

he went on yelp and said terrible things like, in the illegal sex world i can get this. in third world countries in can get this.

The Bunnyranch is not illegal and we are not in a third world country. these are 2 vey pretty girls that have both been featured in Penthouse magazine and we feel he got more than his money worth.

HE COULD HAVE STOPPED ANYTIME HE WANTED TO AND DIDN'T.

wu not only signed each receipt he initialed each addition charge slip, that is why the credit card people would not reverse the charges.

wu made a purchase and is just looking for a way not to pay.
I did not accept his resolution of course, since he offered none. So I posted this follow up reply to him on the BBB website to correct the errors and inaccuracies in his story.

https://reno.ebindr.com/complaint/respo ... 0/c/u8xh3p
The above response was obviously posted by the owner of the Bunny Ranch, Dennis Hof. I recognize his writing style. Anyone can see from his writing that he is uneducated.

Dennis, thanks for responding finally, but your account of the facts is inaccurate and full of errors. You were not even there when it happened. I will make the key corrections below.

Now Dennis, I hope you will accept the true facts of the case so you can see that I indeed was deceived and scammed, and that we need to come to a middle ground resolution on this. It's simply wrong to steal money from a client. It is not right that these girls are rewarded with $1500 for scamming me and lying me, while I am out of $1500, which is a lot of money, esp for bad sex.

Corrections and Facts to Dennis Hof's response:

1. I did not get 30 min for the initial $300 payment. I got about 10 minutes of "foreplay". Then a buzzer sounded and they said time was up.

Even the credit card company said that all those receipts were timed at 15 minutes apart. That's what their computers say. You can ask them yourself. You can't argue with their computer. Computers don't lie. And neither do I.

2. The girls told me that the $300 was for "everything you wanted". They used those exact words. I swear it. A session is about one hour or until the client finishes. There was NO misunderstanding about this. They deliberately led me to believe that it was $300 for "everything". That's what they said.

As I told you before, they had to deceive me into thinking that the $300 was for everything, because otherwise I would have refused and the deal would have been off.

Obviously, I would NEVER agree to $300 for 10 minutes of foreplay. Duh. No one would agree to that. NO ONE would. That's why they had to lie. Why would anyone agree to that? Use your common sense.

3. The average price for p4p (pay for pleasure) in America is $200. It's been so for almost 20 years. And it still is the average price too. If you go to any escort site in the US, you will find that $200/hr is the average rate.

That's what I was willing to pay. At most, I was willing to pay up to $300. But not for ten minutes. No way. It was for the usual session of one hour. That was our understanding.

But these girls wanted at least $1000. I said no way. Why should I pay $1000 when I have always paid $200 in the USA and Canada? No way jose.

So they resorted to trickery. It's very simple. They scammed me and lied to me. There was NO MISUNDERSTANDING here. They were not innocent.

4. The fraudulent $1500 transaction was NOT done in mutual agreement at all. It was NOT done under mutual consent. If it was, I would not be disputing this vehemently. I do not agree to something by my own free will and then dispute it later. Why would I do that? I have thousands of credit card transactions and the ONLY ones I dispute are the dishonest fraudulent ones, or when I did not receive what was promised.

5. Sex is not worth $1000. If you think it is Dennis, then you are delusional and out of touch with reality. Nowhere else charges that much.

6. I did NOT choose Chanel. I chose Six Shades. Chanel came uninvited. When I asked her to leave, she refused, saying that Six only does "parties" with her around. Thus Chanel does not deserve anything. She was uninvited and refused to leave. I did not want to pay for her. Thus I am not obligated to pay her. And hence I did not "choose two girls" as you claimed. I only chose one.

7. Dennis, you got the numbers mixed up. The first charge was for $300. The next three charges were for $400. You can check the receipts and see. Each of those $400 charges only lasted for about 10 or 15 minutes. Definitely not 30 minutes. I can promise you that.

8. I did not agree to the additional $1200 charges and I was unwilling to sign the additional receipts for them. Chanel took my credit card out of my wallet against my will to swipe it. She argued with me about it aggressively. I refused to sign the additional charges since we had a deal of $300, which they broke by only giving me 10 minutes of foreplay, rather than "everything" like they promised.

But I was not allowed to leave the premises without signing. The two girls and the cashier used borderline coercion. I do not like confrontation or violence, so I did not want to fight them. Thus the signatures were obtained under DURESS which technically renders them invalid.

To Dennis Hof:

Dennis, please get real here and accept the truth. If all this was mutual and consensual, do you think I'd be disputing it vehemently? Of course not. Think about it. The fact is, I was scammed, tricked and lied to, plain and simple. There's no way around it.

Thus you must take responsibility for your employee's misconduct and misbehavior and right the wrong. You are OBLIGATED to resolve this dispute and scam. It's common sense.

You seem to have no ethics or conscience. But like everyone told me, "Well what did you expect from a brothel owner?" They are right. It is not realistic to expect a brothel owner to be fair or ethical. But the truth is still the truth. I was SCAMMED, which is a FACT, and you have a moral obligation to fix it and resolve it.

Remember, this was NOT a case of buyer's remorse. I never agreed to such a deal of $1500 in four charges. NEVER. If I did, I would not be disputing it and I would not be angry that I was scammed and cheated. Duh.

In contrast to you, I have a lot of credibility and references from third party sources. Anyone can check my online bio and see. Thus I'm a far more credible and honest source than you. Moreover, you weren't even there the night I was scammed.

Dennis, do what's right. Or karma will come get you. It always does.

Already I've put up three webpages about you to expose the wrong you did in refusing to return stolen money. See the URL's below:

Next I will be putting up webpages about you on RipoffReport.com. Once there they will be PERMANENT. Not even I can remove them after they are posted. Do you want that? If not, then let's resolve this fairly and amicably. Stop making it worse by ignoring me and refusing to answer my emails.

All good businesses respond to disputes and are willing to discuss them. It is a very bad sign that you are not. Only guilty people avoid resolving a dispute.

Do what's right man. Or else my webpages and the pages that I will put on RipoffReport.com, will cost you a lot of business, more than the $1500 that was scammed and stolen from me. So if you are smart, you will try to resolve this before any more damage is done to your name and business.

You can't get away with scamming me Dennis. We gotta come to some middle ground here that's fair.

I await your resolution proposal Dennis.

Thanks.
Last edited by Winston on May 31st, 2014, 11:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

Wait why does this happen to me? it must be Murphy's law...

This is freaking unreal, sorry but you deserve this. What a sucker man!
LMAO you think that crooked j*w gives a f*ck about your claims? He knows he has the upper hand and that you will be demonized and not taken seriously in America for having gone there in the first place.

How can you even swipe your credit card in one of these places, are you serious? that's infantile. I don't even do it on a regular bar.
I will be very surprised if you recover anything, in spite of putting yourself in the spot-light in front of the world (but you don't seem to care about that at all).
publicduende wrote:A stranger takes out your credit card from your wallet and you, a 40 years old man, do absolutely nothing to stop her?
+100
I would've smackd'er right on the snout, sorry.
I can't find words right now to describe what I'm thinking about Winston.
:evil:
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

droid wrote:Wait why does this happen to me? it must be Murphy's law...

This is freaking unreal, sorry but you deserve this. What a sucker man!
LMAO you think that crooked j*w gives a f*ck about your claims? He knows he has the upper hand and that you will be demonized and not taken seriously in America for having gone there in the first place.

How can you even swipe your credit card in one of these places, are you serious? that's infantile. I don't even do it on a regular bar.
I will be very surprised if you recover anything, in spite of putting yourself in the spot-light in front of the world (but you don't seem to care about that at all).
publicduende wrote:A stranger takes out your credit card from your wallet and you, a 40 years old man, do absolutely nothing to stop her?
+100
I would've smackd'er right on the snout, sorry.
I can't find words right now to describe what I'm thinking about Winston.
:evil:
I did not bring Murphy's Law into this. You did. Don't act like you are quoting me.

There is nothing wrong with brothels, as long as the transactions that take place are done honestly between consenting adults.

I've had some good experiences at the Bunny Ranch and the other brothels across from it in the past.

I am not the one who did the scamming, lying or cheating.

Dennis Hof has the upper hand only in the charges. But he stands to lose thousands of dollars in lost business from this dispute and all the webpages I put up. Not me. I have nothing to lose in this, except some embarrassment.

Where do you get the idea that he's a Jew? He does not have Jewish facial features.
Last edited by Winston on May 30th, 2014, 8:57 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

droid wrote:LMAO you think that crooked j*w gives a f*ck about your claims?
The Jew will most likely lose revenue as a result of the publicity.