Winston scammed $1500 at Moonlite Bunny Ranch Brothel!

Expose or warn others about scams and scammers, or shady business practices. Expose those that have cheated you or ripped you off. Caution: Before naming specific individuals or groups, make sure that they really wronged you and that there was no misunderstanding. Otherwise your post may constitute slander or libel if it contains false information.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Winston scammed $1500 at Moonlite Bunny Ranch Brothel!

Post by Winston »

Voyager1 wrote:Winston, do you really think The Lord approves of you using prostitutes? Do you really think that He is going to have a hand in reimbursing you after you were swindled while in the process of doing something God strictly forbids? You are really delusional and deceived. Don't play Mr. Spiritual with me.

According to the New Testament Scriptures you are headed for hell.

Ephesians 5:5 For this ye know, that no whoremonger, nor unclean person, nor covetous man, who is an idolater, hath any inheritance in the kingdom of Christ and of God.

Revelation 21:8 But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.
The Bible is not literal truth. It has power. But it's not literal truth. I wrote at length about this already. Stop trying to spin things against me. Your mind is so damn narrow. Starchild already explained why God doesn't have a problem with this. You are locked in organized religion. I transcended that years ago. We can't understand God or the forces of the universe.

Even if God doesn't like using whores. So what? The fact is I got scammed and cheated out of 1500 after making a deal for 300. It was explained in depth already. I still deserve to get it back.

Karma works in mysterious ways. Don't question it. Be thankful when you get a helping hand from above. Maybe angels help or the AI system that Starchild talks about helps.

Stop playing devil's advocate here. Spiritual experiences are highly personal and meaningful. They can't be explained with linear logic. Especially not narrow left brained logic like yours.

Also, many highly spiritual or esoteric people had high sex drives and were horny dogs. Saint Augustine was a great theologian and Christian leader, but he slept with many prostitutes too. He couldn't help it. Often a holy righteous man has a strong dark side that loves sin and pleasure just as equally strong too. Man is not black and white, he's a mixture of both. Spirituality doesn't mean moral pureness, that's an impossible standard. Spirituality means being aware and conscious of both your good side and bad side, the light side and dark side.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Post by Kradmelder »

Winston wrote:
Kradmelder wrote:Maybe karma is an asian way of looking at it. For me, it means some innocent person got cheated. That hotel in china lost money through an oversight. They might really need it. They provided a service and deserve their payment you agreed to. It is like being given to much change. I would return it.

karma is alien to me. The wheel is round christian concept means some good deed will come back to me for good deeds I did. Someone else being cheated becuase I got cheated would not apply.
Well the Lord works in mysterious ways. Have you had answered prayers or help from above in your life that aren't explainable by coincidence?

What goes around comes around. That hotel might have lost money to me, but it will get it back in other ways, just as I got my money back in other ways too. The Lord and the universe works in mysterious ways. You gotta have faith. Why should I have given it back? I knew the universe was returning my money from the previous night. It was an act of GRACE or a balancing of my karma, however you want to look at it.

If you don't know anything about karma, go research it. There are many books and websites about it and you can travel to the East to learn about it, like great spiritual travelers have done. Don't assume that just because something is "outside your box" then it must be false or dismissed. Your mind is very limited. Shakespeare wrote, "There are more things in heaven and earth Horatio than are dreamt of in your philosophy."
I do know what karma is. I meant it is alien to my thought pattern to believe in karma, especially when it comes to making money by cheating someone else. Because I got cheated, i would not see it that i should gain from someone else's error. If the person knowingly gave it me, then fine. When I get wrong change I return it, even if I was robbed the day before. I have gone back to places to pay when I realised they forgot to charge me. But that is my value system. Yours is different.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Russian1860 wrote:
Winston wrote:
Well the Lord works in mysterious ways. Have you had answered prayers or help from above in your life that aren't explainable by coincidence?

What goes around comes around. That hotel might have lost money to me, but it will get it back in other ways, just as I got my money back in other ways too. The Lord and the universe works in mysterious ways. You gotta have faith. Why should I have given it back? I knew the universe was returning my money from the previous night. It was an act of GRACE or a balancing of my karma, however you want to look at it.

If you don't know anything about karma, go research it. There are many books and websites about it and you can travel to the East to learn about it, like great spiritual travelers have done. Don't assume that just because something is "outside your box" then it must be false or dismissed. Your mind is very limited. Shakespeare wrote, "There are more things in heaven and earth Horatio than are dreamt of in your philosophy."
But if to follow this logic, the same could be applicable to that brothel matter. They cheated you, because it was karma. You mentioned that their parking lot was empty, and perhaps they had a shortage with clients. So maybe they thought that if they were ripped off by other clients, who ought to come, but didn’t, then they could rip you off to compensate unrealized.

I am not concluding, I am just curious to know, where is the difference?
You can spin stuff like that any way you like. I don't think I deserve to be cheated of 1500 then. What do other customers have to do with this? In 2000 I had some good experiences there for 200 or 250 dollars. I never cheated them or anyone else.

I can spin karma this way too:

- If an innocent person got murdered, maybe it was their karma because they murdered someone in another life.
- If the Native Americans were wiped out by white people, maybe it was their karma because they wiped out other races in the past.

I could endlessly speculate about these things. Anyone can. Our minds are limited and cannot understand higher things. Our minds are designed to understand the physical plane, not higher forces. Many things in higher planes or spiritual dimensions don't follow linear logic, as I explained. These experiences are highly personal and that's what they are. You can't put them into a formula. You just gotta embrace the mysterious and unknown.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Kradmelder wrote:
Winston wrote:
Kradmelder wrote:Maybe karma is an asian way of looking at it. For me, it means some innocent person got cheated. That hotel in china lost money through an oversight. They might really need it. They provided a service and deserve their payment you agreed to. It is like being given to much change. I would return it.

karma is alien to me. The wheel is round christian concept means some good deed will come back to me for good deeds I did. Someone else being cheated becuase I got cheated would not apply.

I do know what karma is. I meant it is alien to my thought pattern to believe in karma, especially when it comes to making money by cheating someone else. Because I got cheated, i would not see it that i should gain from someone else's error. If the person knowingly gave it me, then fine. When I get wrong change I return it, even if I was robbed the day before. I have gone back to places to pay when I realised they forgot to charge me. But that is my value system. Yours is different.
Yeah but my point is that God, the universe, karma, higher dimensions, etc. does NOT work according to simple linear logic like that. They work in mysterious ways. There is a higher hidden order of things, called the implicate order. Even Christians say that "the Lord works in mysterious ways". That means he doesn't always work in simple direct ways. Maybe he spreads karma around in ways you don't see. Or the universal consciousness of Pantheism. Whatever. You get the drift.

Voyager1
Experienced Poster

Post by Voyager1 »

Karma is an Indian / Hindu pagan teaching. It is not a Christian teaching. I do not believe in it.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Karma
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Voyager1 wrote:Karma is an Indian / Hindu pagan teaching. It is not a Christian teaching. I do not believe in it.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Karma
I don't care what you believe. Your disbeliefs do not change others reality. They do not erase thousands of books from the book shelves in libraries. Your disbeliefs do not change reality or the matrix. They do not erase my knowledge or experiences. They do not erase the teachings of great eastern spiritual leaders or lamas. Etc. Your disbeliefs don't mean anything to me.

Indian / Hindu teaching is more original and closer to the truth. Religion points to truth. It is not truth itself.

Bottom line: You do NOT represent God nor do you speak for God. So get off it.

It's not exactly very Christian to sleep with many girls in Ukraine either.

Voyager1
Experienced Poster

Post by Voyager1 »

Winston wrote:Get this. One time a hotel in xiamen charged me an extra 100 rmb because i was a foreigner and they couldnt accept my reservation. It was unethical and not right but when i argued they refused to budge. Then the very next day when we moved to another hotel, that hotel gave me a 100 rmb deposit receipt even though i NEVER gave them 100 rmb to deposit! That had never happened before.
That was dishonest of you. One hotel is not responsible for another's actions. That would be just like a cashier at the grocery store giving me too much change. Ultimately this mistake would be deducted from the cashier's salary.

Winston, you are a dishonest person.
Voyager1
Experienced Poster

Post by Voyager1 »

Winston wrote:
Voyager1 wrote:It's not exactly very Christian to sleep with many girls in Ukraine either.
That is not true. In the Bible men of God had many wives and concubines. Look it up in the Old Testament.
Last edited by Voyager1 on October 7th, 2016, 5:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
Russian1860
Freshman Poster

Post by Russian1860 »

Winston wrote: You can spin stuff like that any way you like. I don't think I deserve to be cheated of 1500 then. What do other customers have to do with this?
Then karma is something one-sided. The receptionist in that hotel never overcharged you, and maybe he had never cheated other clients. For him this case meant a bummer and deduction from his salary. But for you it was karma.

I am against all kind of cheating, and I am not gloating, that those girls ripped you off. In my opinion nobody deserves cheating, including that hotel staff.
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Post by Kradmelder »

Winston wrote:
Kradmelder wrote:
Winston wrote:

Yeah but my point is that God, the universe, karma, higher dimensions, etc. does NOT work according to simple linear logic like that. They work in mysterious ways. There is a higher hidden order of things, called the implicate order. Even Christians say that "the Lord works in mysterious ways". That means he doesn't always work in simple direct ways. Maybe he spreads karma around in ways you don't see. Or the universal consciousness of Pantheism. Whatever. You get the drift.
I get your thinking yes, but my view is that God would not condone stealing from someone who gave you a service as ok because someone else robbed you. The bible says to pay a man who works for you before sunset. I interpret that as when a contractor does work on my house I pay him that day, not in 30 days. Why must i make interest on his labour when he needs that money? If he has forgotten an item in the invoice I tell OK, just add it on. When he gives me a good rate in return, that would be how I see the working of the Lord. A good deed and one is returned. To take money from a workman who made an error in his calculation I would see as stealing from one who has worked for me and can less afford the loss than me. His salary would be docked and he relies on it to feed his family.

Which ever way, it is your conscience> If you believe it is right then you have no problem. If you know in your heart it is wrong and only try and justify, then only you can change that. The right and wrong for one may not be the same for all. After all, some people believe they will go to heaven and get 72 virgins by blowing themselves up amongst infidels. That is their right and wrong.
Last edited by Kradmelder on October 7th, 2016, 5:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
Voyager1
Experienced Poster

Post by Voyager1 »

Winston wrote:Get this. One time a hotel in xiamen charged me an extra 100 rmb because i was a foreigner and they couldnt accept my reservation. It was unethical and not right but when i argued they refused to budge. Then the very next day when we moved to another hotel, that hotel gave me a 100 rmb deposit receipt even though i NEVER gave them 100 rmb to deposit! That had never happened before.
You can still make it right with the hotel you stole the money from or at least tell them that a mistake was made and offer to restore what you stole. It's not too late to do what's right.
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

If you follow the route of Dharma, then all your Karma will be settled. Karma can have n different types of equation...Even AI can be part of Karma. Karma is everything that is not Dharma aka the path of God.

You got paid back because you really are a man of god...there is no other way to put it...Everyone can be a man of god if they do Dharma but it looks like you came on earth with lot of CREDITS already...

All your accounts will be settled down with you as its your first and last birth on earth.

It would really be interesting to know what the present status of the person and girls who cheated you in Bunny Ranch....They would have already withered away into darkness while you are still kicking some a** in the world... :) :)

This AI messed up your life but your Dharma is fighting back...Its a default mode...There has been no force ever created artificial or natural who has ever won from God.

Eventually, when you look back at the incident...you will come back a winner...some events you will come to know of the owner of what he has become, the girls who cheated you...it will all be paid back...

....you went as a weapon to screw their Karma ..because they would have done this many many times...Money is really a small equation infront of God.

Everything that you do has a purpose behind it...Even at that moment you feel like..you lost, you got screwed but its all part of higher purpose...your story on bunny ranch saved many many people...even going to hookers as they say...has some purpose...there are no random events...There are not many people I have seen in this life who had core Dharma...If I see a Man of God...I can tell...

You would have many moment in life..where you felt cheated, lost but in the hindsight...There was a purpose behind it...Its very very weird when you are a man of God.

ONLY SUGGESTION I WOULD GIVE YOU WINSTON IS....

Learn to Embrace EVIL...The problems you faced were also part of Dharma..Your childhood issues made you what you are today...All the EVIL shaped you this way and you incredibly helped mankind in many ways.

Evil is also on a higher level one part of God.
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Post by Kradmelder »

Voyager1 wrote:
You can still make it right with the hotel you stole the money from or at least tell them that a mistake was made and offer to restore what you stole. It's not too late to do what's right.
That would be what I would do as well. I once returned to a restaurant the next day and told them I left in a rush and forgot to pay. They said they had no record of it, but it was different staff. I told them trust me, I didn't pay and I don't want the waitress docked when they do the reconciliation. I told the the owner what I had to eat and drink and gave them the money. Naturally I always got good service thereafter. karma :lol: :lol: I once took a group of 15 bikers there on a sunday and they opened up for me :lol: (they live on the property). They just said can I please call next time so they can load more beer in fridge for us and they have no problem opening on a sunday morning for me.
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

I could endlessly speculate about these things. Anyone can. Our minds are limited and cannot understand higher things. Our minds are designed to understand the physical plane, not higher forces. Many things in higher planes or spiritual dimensions don't follow linear logic, as I explained. These experiences are highly personal and that's what they are. You can't put them into a formula. You just gotta embrace the mysterious and unknown.

If you have no logic or some consistency it's then BS, and obviously you can spin things which way you please. You sound like Adama now, don't try to pass for rational, irrational matters.
voyager1 wrote:That was dishonest of you. One hotel is not responsible for another's actions. That would be just like a cashier at the grocery store giving me too much change. Ultimately this mistake would be deducted from the cashier's salary.
Winston, you are a dishonest person.
I really want to meet Winston at some point, but now I know i should keep an eye on my wallet :lol:

The problem with his logic , and perhaps starchild5 can correct me, is that karma is based on action, not inaction. So him getting scammed by douchebag hofman or the first hotel doesn't add or take from his karma. Thus he can't justify the second event 'compensation'. He could've been receiving back from previous good karma, but he is specifically referring to compensation for the same amount he got taken for.

If anything, taking others' money has left him with (-) negative karma.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Karma

Karma (Sanskrit: कर्म; IPA: [ˈkərmə] ( listen); Pali: kamma) means action, work or deed;[1] it also refers to the spiritual principle of cause and effect where intent and actions of an individual (cause) influence the future of that individual (effect).[2] Good intent and good deed contribute to good karma and future happiness, while bad intent and bad deed contribute to bad karma and future suffering

Karma is the executed "deed", "work", "action", or "act", and it is also the "object", the "intent". Halbfass[3] explains karma (karman) by contrasting it with another Sanskrit word kriya. The word kriya is the activity along with the steps and effort in action, while karma is (1) the executed action as a consequence of that activity, as well as (2) the intention of the actor behind an executed action or a planned action (described by some scholars[9] as metaphysical residue left in the actor). A good action creates good karma, as does good intent. A bad action creates bad karma, as does bad intent.[3]
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Post by Kradmelder »

droid wrote:
I really want to meet Winston at some point, but now I know i should keep an eye on my wallet :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: That was really funny!!