Winston scammed $1500 at Moonlite Bunny Ranch Brothel!

Expose or warn others about scams and scammers, or shady business practices. Expose those that have cheated you or ripped you off. Caution: Before naming specific individuals or groups, make sure that they really wronged you and that there was no misunderstanding. Otherwise your post may constitute slander or libel if it contains false information.
suprmon
Freshman Poster

Re: Winston scammed $1500 at Moonlite Bunny Ranch Brothel!

Post by suprmon »

HouseMD wrote:
November 10th, 2018, 9:56 pm
ErnieMagic wrote:
November 10th, 2018, 8:54 pm
Good point Cornfed. I once was discussing with an attractive western woman about looking abroad for a woman. She went off on me saying all they wanted was a green card and to use a man for money. I replied to her well let's see how long a western woman would stay with a man who quit his job and lived very frugal off his savings and did not wine and dine his wife or gf... She looked shocked and had no reply...
Most *people* are not amenable to that lifestyle. I found a girl who was, she literally tries to reign my spending in because I'm a touch too spendy. I didn't wine and dine her, we met at a friend's birthday party and just sort of hit it off. We've been together ever since, and she has stuck with me even through a few of my weaker moments despite my being a broke medical student/resident. Good people are rare though, male or female, and we are both truly lucky to have found one another
It would be nice if this version of your experience happened more often, but the fact of the matter is most of us on this forum are not STUPID!!!! We're realist here and the fairy tale you just told (even if it we're true) was more the exception than the rule!! The quest for female companionship is going to make you give no less than everything and then some whether you rent or buy!!!!
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

The idea would be to dump her just before you start making real money. Be sure to insure against revenge rape/DV complaints though.
ErnieMagic
Freshman Poster

Post by ErnieMagic »

I thought about Wu's story at the Bunny Ranch and it seems he was very loose with the credit card. Four times, he gave his card to the ho to be swiped. Then, he claimed he was scammed. Why not stop the cc swipe if the ho was not providing services promised at the negotiated price? Even Rock says, "Wu had no case as he submitted the card for payment". Wu seemed to be in ecstasy with his tongue out and keep saying swipe the cc to keep the fornication going. I know Asians are cheap but if you get them in the right situation they will let the money flow. White women seem to be Wu's weakness. I conclude Wu had "Buyer's Remorse" once the reality set in he spent $1200.00 for the roadside bang.
tom
Junior Poster

Post by tom »

That place has been a known ripoff forever.
Strip clubs in Vegas are ripoffs too.
Women in these places are often tweekers, they have no moral compass, they are evil people, stay away.
משה בן יצחק
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Was Dennif Hof lying when he said this:

https://vitalvegas.com/25-stimulating-f ... s-brothel/
Update: While our tour guide implied BunnyRanch prices start at $1,000, we’ve since learned from Dennis Hof himself many girls will party for as little as $200. Customers generally spend between $200 and $600 during a visit. Hof also claims many of the women would rather make less money from a polite guy than party with a jerk for more money.
I only met girls that would "party" for $200 in 1996 or 1997 when I first went there. In 2000 when I lived nearby in Virginia City, the girls there wanted $250 to $300. When I went in 2013 or 2014 they all wanted $800 minimum, preferably $1000. So Hof's claim doesn't match my experience, and I'm a decent looking guy too.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

ErnieMagic wrote:
December 4th, 2018, 2:46 pm
I thought about Wu's story at the Bunny Ranch and it seems he was very loose with the credit card. Four times, he gave his card to the ho to be swiped. Then, he claimed he was scammed. Why not stop the cc swipe if the ho was not providing services promised at the negotiated price? Even Rock says, "Wu had no case as he submitted the card for payment". Wu seemed to be in ecstasy with his tongue out and keep saying swipe the cc to keep the fornication going. I know Asians are cheap but if you get them in the right situation they will let the money flow. White women seem to be Wu's weakness. I conclude Wu had "Buyer's Remorse" once the reality set in he spent $1200.00 for the roadside bang.
If you read my account, it's because they DECEIVED me. Of course if I knew what they were doing I would never have done it. They promised me a full hour for the $300. Then 15 minutes later they said "just one more payment" of $400 or something. Then 15 minutes later they did the same. So they kept making new promises and breaking them. Step by step. So you see, they lied. That's the basis of my complaint, not that I didn't hand over my credit card. Sure I did, but only because they LIED and DECEIVED me step by step. The account I wrote is clear about that. I don't get why guys like Rock sometimes have bad reading comprehension.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

HouseMD wrote:
November 10th, 2018, 5:35 am
While I think anyone that pays for sex is pathetic, their business model makes sense, as they guarantee STD free girls that are beautiful and aren't going to shank you. Their prices are perfectly affordable for the clientele they want, and higher prices tend to keep out the trash. Why see five guys for $200 that are grimy when you can see one clean cut guy instead?
I disagree. If one time you go there you pay $200 and the next time they want $1000, that's too big a jump, even for you? You'd have felt the same way if you were me. It's not reasonable and bad marketing to increase prices that much. What else do you know has increased that much? Plus how can their business model make sense if they have no customers? When I was there, the parking lot was empty, not full like it was in the late 1990's and early 2000's. That says something. Most guys, even rich guys, aren't willing to pay that much for sex. They might as well go to Tijuana. It just ain't worth it. So no it doesn't make sense and is not reasonable and is not logical either, if you think about it. The problem is, you're obviously not a thinker.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Lol according to this, we rank high in Google for the keyword search "bunny ranch forum". I don't see how though. When I search that term I don't see this site. Maybe it depends on where you search from. Or this was before Google devalued us.

https://app.neilpatel.com/en/traffic_an ... abroad.com

Post by Guest »

Winston lost his powers of immortality to a beautiful woman who seduced him, he was powerless to resist. Isn't that the real issue here not a measly $1500 :?:
josephty2
Freshman Poster

Post by josephty2 »

Winston wrote:
May 17th, 2014, 2:36 pm
Winston scammed $1500 at Moonlite Bunny Ranch Brothel!

The details and story are at the links below. Please help by doing a small favor. Click on both the links below that I put up and post a few comments in them. You can do it anonymously, as I've set it to allow anonymous comments.

The more views and comments these links get, the higher they will rank in Google, which will damage their reputation to the point where they will have to discuss the dispute rather than just ignoring me.

http://bunnyranchscam.blogspot.com
http://bunnyranchscam.wordpress.com

Thanks for your help.
I'm confused why you hesitate to delete photos with you and a bunch of European/filipino/Asian women in your website.

Also your critics can point out you went to a brothel, to add to other things like your son Angelo

https://www.reddit.com/r/PurplePillDeba ... er_abroad/

https://www.reddit.com/r/hapas/comments ... on_rhapas/

You should probably pause the forum for a month or so and clean up your website, maybe make it look nicer or something
Then again, some people go all the way (cognitive dissonance/fallacy of incomplete evidence).

Eat dates.

The problem is iphones.

Post by Guest »

josephty2 wrote:
May 17th, 2020, 1:25 pm
I'm confused why you hesitate to delete photos with you and a bunch of women in your website.

You should probably pause the forum for a month or so and clean up your website, maybe make it look nicer or something
Winston is a bad boy so he plays by a different set of rules. It's a world closed off to beta males like you and it's something you will never be able to understand so it's best not to think about it. Bad boys can do what they want and girls will still betray their own family to bed one. The lines that other men will not cross Winston doesn't even notice, like a Mack truck running through a cheap gate. That's why Winston drives the girls crazy. You can be sure those two he slept with at the Bunny Ranch still remember him.

Post by Guest »

You remind me of Chinese international students in Seattle who got scammed from a old woman.

Lol.

Just give a dollar to homeless beggar every week for 20 weeks and you'll learn street smarts.
josephty2
Freshman Poster

Post by josephty2 »

@Guest
But you're probably right, it seems that Winston decided to risk having illegitimate children with "sexual encounters" rather than the opposite, lol.

Look up Reptilians and David Icke and Peggy Kane, they have an theory that is similar to the Christain idea that "sexual encounters/playboy" is a sin, but they use "reptilians" instead of "devil/demon/Satan's temptation" plus a bunch of factoids.

but without the needless converting from fundamentalists.

In America, those who are Blood Type O, and those with negative blood types rule. If you are Blood Type A+, B+, or AB+ instead of the other 5 possible combinations life in America would be harder. Its easier if you are Blood Type O+, O-, A-, B-, AB-. Believe me, people would try to discriminate, bully you, and generally do horrible things if you are of the three blood types (A+, B+, AB+) and it seems Winston Wu is one of the 5 other blood types, I suspect O-.

I think America is one of the less Christian countries, if not the most "atheist".

If you think I'm beta, what does that mean?

The thing with female attention is, they just want to use you as a doll, and if they feel they cannot control someone (especially a male of blood type A+, B+, AB+) than they could ruin your life, seem to be motivated by Satan and the devils/demons. They are not aware they are out to get someone of blood type A+, B+, AB+ but they only see the world by their feeling (or the devils/reptilians). Majority of religions speak of this control of human mind by the devils/reptilians but Americans seem to have very little awareness of it.

Chances are quality women are likely of the more rarer blood types, if in America, that would be Blood Type A+, B+, AB+, and maybe AB- but AB- would have a harder time in Asia. Honestly, the women that would help what you call "Betas" are probably in mental hospitals because they are political dissents.

In North Korea, the political dissents are people of Blood Type O-, A-, B-, AB-. In america the political dissents are people of Blood Type A+, B+, AB+. I think they are overrepsented in mental hospitals because technically what they do is legal but some evil person thought it would be too dangerous for them to... talk and write. That means that any horrible thing you can think of (racism, fathers abandoning their children, rape, murder, etc) has different rules amongs East Asia and United States of America/West Europe.

That means a white man of Blood Type O+, O-, A-, B-, AB-, in United States of America, Canada, and West Europe, could get away with more crimes and bullying before they either get caught or lose reputation. Which means someone in the United States/West Europe who say, rapes a person would get away it for years if the rapist happened to be Blood Type O+, O-, A-, B-, AB- while the victim say a female, who is Blood Type A+, B+, or AB+, would be bullied by other women and no one would believe her and say she is making false accusations.

Basically I just explained why racism will continue to exist. I suspect the reason Rosa Parks was able to document, likely is because she is blood type O+, O-, A-, B-, AB-, while the white man who arrested her is Blood Type A+, B+, AB+. Simply put, a miracle of luck. Had it been a different white man, likely Rosa Parks would have been put in a mental hosptial.
Then again, some people go all the way (cognitive dissonance/fallacy of incomplete evidence).

Eat dates.

The problem is iphones.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Yes my blood type is O. But what does that have to do with anything? Most people have blood type O. It's the most common blood type right? You should look up Japanese studies about blood types. They take it very seriously there.

Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Winston wrote:
May 29th, 2020, 12:33 am
Yes my blood type is O. But what does that have to do with anything? Most people have blood type O. It's the most common blood type right? You should look up Japanese studies about blood types. They take it very seriously there.
I think there is some kind of weird East Asian superstition on the significance of blood types. I'm surprised you don't know about it, but then you are apparently of lowai blood type O, so by that theory you wouldn't be.