Winston scammed $1500 at Moonlite Bunny Ranch Brothel!

Expose or warn others about scams and scammers, or shady business practices. Expose those that have cheated you or ripped you off. Caution: Before naming specific individuals or groups, make sure that they really wronged you and that there was no misunderstanding. Otherwise your post may constitute slander or libel if it contains false information.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Should I call the FBI and report the crime committed by the Bunny Ranch?

http://www.fbi.gov/report-threats-and-crime

Call 1-800-CALL-FBI
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
MrPeabody
Experienced Poster

Post by MrPeabody »

Don't mess with the bunnies.

lasttry
Freshman Poster

Re: Winston scammed $1500 at Moonlite Bunny Ranch Brothel!

Post by lasttry »

This is definitely the right forum for me. I've always tried to make a public ass of myself, because therein lies the path to freedom. When you don't fear disgrace anymore, your mind becomes clear and you can think clearly. That's why I used to talk openly about masturbation in high school, told everyone I was planning to become homosexual, deliberately screwed up with girls in high school and college. Part of my master scheme to take an unconventional path in life and be free.

I'm not sure as to the method, if any, behind this madness of Winston's, but I definitely feel at home on a forum with guys like him. :lol:
polishkasia
Freshman Poster

Post by polishkasia »

Oh, you poor little man. I feel sorry for you :(
polishkasia
Freshman Poster

Post by polishkasia »

lasttry wrote:This is definitely the right forum for me. I've always tried to make a public ass of myself, because therein lies the path to freedom. When you don't fear disgrace anymore, your mind becomes clear and you can think clearly. That's why I used to talk openly about masturbation in high school, told everyone I was planning to become homosexual, deliberately screwed up with girls in high school and college. Part of my master scheme to take an unconventional path in life and be free.

I'm not sure as to the method, if any, behind this madness of Winston's, but I definitely feel at home on a forum with guys like him. :lol:
This is very insightful!
pandabear
Veteran Poster

Post by pandabear »

Since it was on a credit card, you could have told your credit card company that you were refusing payment.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

pandabear wrote:Since it was on a credit card, you could have told your credit card company that you were refusing payment.
I did. They refused. Read the links in the op. The whole story is there.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Good news.

I got reimbursed for the 1500 i lost. Sometimes you gotta let karma take care of things. I got back the 1500 i lost at the moonlite bunny ranch when i suddenly received 1500 exactly in one of my internet affiliate accounts that usually doesn't earn much. I took it as a sign that the universe and karma were paying me back and reimbursing me.

This wasnt the first time either. In china there were several times i got overcharged unfairly and then the very next day someone else undercharged me the exact same amount! I was amazed. Sometimes karma is instantaneous. Especially if you have a good soul.

Get this. One time a hotel in xiamen charged me an extra 100 rmb because i was a foreigner and they couldnt accept my reservation. It was unethical and not right but when i argued they refused to budge. Then the very next day when we moved to another hotel, that hotel gave me a 100 rmb deposit receipt even though i NEVER gave them 100 rmb to deposit! That had never happened before. Chinese people dont usually make that kind of mistake. Even in the Philippines ive never seen that happen! Right then i knew that the universe was reimbursing me for last night, because with that deposit receipt i could get an EXTRA 100 rmb back when i check out. So i said nothing about the mistake, because i knew that karma was paying me back for last night. Lol

Funny and eerie huh? Right then i knew that higher forces must be protecting me and helping me, for karma to work that fast. I think if you have a good sincere pure soul, the universe and its angels will help you and be on your side.

droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

Very nice Winston,
think how many girls you can bang with that amount overseas vs that bullshit in the chumpzone
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
Voyager1
Experienced Poster

Post by Voyager1 »

Nah it's not Karma. It's just coincidence. Do you really think the universe is trying to give you free prostitutes? If you think that I have a bridge over here I can sell you...

Of course it would have been sweeter if Dennis Hof had repaid you the $1500 himself but that's never gonna happen.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Voyager1 wrote:Nah it's not Karma. It's just coincidence. Do you really think the universe is trying to give you free prostitutes? If you think that I have a bridge over here I can sell you...

Of course it would have been sweeter if Dennis Hof had repaid you the $1500 himself but that's never gonna happen.
I didn't get anything at the bunny ranch. Not even a GFE. Not even kisses on the mouth. They scammed me. I deserved to get it back. You aren't an expert in spirituality and metaphysics. So everything to you is just a coincidence. You know a single living cell has more parts and organization than the codes on Windows 8. Even Bill Gates admitted this. But to you it's all a coincidence. My laptop computer also formed by natural selection without intelligence, by coincidence and natural selection and beneficial mutations too. See how stupid you are?

All wise spiritual people have had synchronicities and sudden help out of nowhere that can't be explained by coincidence. Your mind is too narrow and left brained atheist. The universe is not what you think. Neither is reality. Next time don't comment about stuff you don't know shit about. Left brain atheists are f***ing stupid.

The experiences I had in China were no coincidence. They were far too improbable and calculated. You can deny it if you want, but you aren't God and you aren't a deity and you don't even have higher consciousness. So don't pretend to know it all, especially when it comes to the nature of reality, which is not what we think. Many things in reality have no conventional materialistic atheistic explanation.

Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Post by Kradmelder »

Maybe karma is an asian way of looking at it. For me, it means some innocent person got cheated. That hotel in china lost money through an oversight. They might really need it. They provided a service and deserve their payment you agreed to. It is like being given to much change. I would return it.

karma is alien to me. The wheel is round christian concept means some good deed will come back to me for good deeds I did. Someone else being cheated becuase I got cheated would not apply.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Kradmelder wrote:Maybe karma is an asian way of looking at it. For me, it means some innocent person got cheated. That hotel in china lost money through an oversight. They might really need it. They provided a service and deserve their payment you agreed to. It is like being given to much change. I would return it.

karma is alien to me. The wheel is round christian concept means some good deed will come back to me for good deeds I did. Someone else being cheated becuase I got cheated would not apply.
Well the Lord works in mysterious ways. Have you had answered prayers or help from above in your life that aren't explainable by coincidence?

What goes around comes around. That hotel might have lost money to me, but it will get it back in other ways, just as I got my money back in other ways too. The Lord and the universe works in mysterious ways. You gotta have faith. Why should I have given it back? I knew the universe was returning my money from the previous night. It was an act of GRACE or a balancing of my karma, however you want to look at it.

If you don't know anything about karma, go research it. There are many books and websites about it and you can travel to the East to learn about it, like great spiritual travelers have done. Don't assume that just because something is "outside your box" then it must be false or dismissed. Your mind is very limited. Shakespeare wrote, "There are more things in heaven and earth Horatio than are dreamt of in your philosophy."

Voyager1
Experienced Poster

Post by Voyager1 »

Winston, do you really think The Lord approves of you using prostitutes? Do you really think that He is going to have a hand in reimbursing you after you were swindled while in the process of doing something God strictly forbids? You are really delusional and deceived. Don't play Mr. Spiritual with me.

According to the New Testament Scriptures you are headed for hell.

Ephesians 5:5 For this ye know, that no whoremonger, nor unclean person, nor covetous man, who is an idolater, hath any inheritance in the kingdom of Christ and of God.

Revelation 21:8 But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.
Russian1860
Freshman Poster

Post by Russian1860 »

Winston wrote:
Well the Lord works in mysterious ways. Have you had answered prayers or help from above in your life that aren't explainable by coincidence?

What goes around comes around. That hotel might have lost money to me, but it will get it back in other ways, just as I got my money back in other ways too. The Lord and the universe works in mysterious ways. You gotta have faith. Why should I have given it back? I knew the universe was returning my money from the previous night. It was an act of GRACE or a balancing of my karma, however you want to look at it.

If you don't know anything about karma, go research it. There are many books and websites about it and you can travel to the East to learn about it, like great spiritual travelers have done. Don't assume that just because something is "outside your box" then it must be false or dismissed. Your mind is very limited. Shakespeare wrote, "There are more things in heaven and earth Horatio than are dreamt of in your philosophy."
But if to follow this logic, the same could be applicable to that brothel matter. They cheated you, because it was karma. You mentioned that their parking lot was empty, and perhaps they had a shortage with clients. So maybe they thought that if they were cheated by other clients, who ought to come, but didn’t, then they could rip you off to compensate unrealized.

I am not concluding, I am just curious to know, where is the difference?
Last edited by Russian1860 on October 7th, 2016, 5:00 am, edited 1 time in total.