Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Pic of the "scammer" milf girl last trip

Expose or warn others about scams and scammers, or shady business practices. Expose those that have cheated you or ripped you off. Caution: Before naming specific individuals or groups, make sure that they really wronged you and that there was no misunderstanding. Otherwise your post may constitute slander or libel if it contains false information.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Postby newlifeinphilippines » Fri Oct 17, 2014 8:23 pm

MarcosZeitola wrote:
newlifeinphilippines wrote:Your opinion is laughable cause I seen your taste in women.

My taste is for women who are amazing inside & outside. Your taste is for dumb sluts of the same caliber you would get back home. You are trash in your own country, and trash wherever you go. East, West, it doesn't matter. So when it's trash you want, why not at least f**k good looking trash? Don't make me laugh, boy. You were the one who once wrote girls would touch your breasts and say they are bigger then theirs, haha. :roll:

You question my taste in women when I am married to a university educated woman from a family of educators and professionals, who was a virgin when we met... while all you managed to pull was sluts, damaged goods, single moms and hoes. You really are hilarious, buddy.

Sure there amazing in the inside theyd have to be because its not looks people want them for. :lol: I could go looking for a virgin or an ugly wife also like you if I wanted but I originally went there for fun and vacation and to meet girls. Following trips were more of the same. Im not ready to settle down yet and I think im starting to enjoy a single life and the ability to someday travel to various places and meet people.. Ever occur to you I wasn't really interested in those paramaters? Also not everyone has to be married and start a family to do good will in this world. One can do good in other areas. People who start families assume that is the only way. Why must you assume everyone is in a frantic search to find a woman, get married and have kids right away? Many guys who are even looking for those things want to meet many girls or check out countries before they even get to that point.

Not all of us are ready to start a family right now. Hell im focusing right now on my work and finances and living frugally now.
Actually at this point Im sort of done with women. My approach I admit wasn't the best for the long term and Im reevaluating things. I've stopped travel and stopped looking for foreign women. I think im not gonna get into any more serious long term relationships even when I do go abroad unless the girl is something special and I've spent some time to make that decision. No one will look after me when Im down and out so Im stopping travel and other luxeries, gonna start protecting my finances and build up for retirment a bit before i start spending money again.
Veteran Poster

Re: Pic of the "scammer" milf girl last trip

Postby Winston » Fri Oct 17, 2014 8:40 pm

I put this thread into the Scam Alert board. Next time, please report scammers there. Thanks.
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Site Admin

Postby julian007 » Sat Oct 18, 2014 1:07 pm

The prettiest Mestiza girl I ever dated was from Dipolog. Mindanao does have gems.

Bella is legit 100% natural in her pics.
Freshman Poster

Postby publicduende » Sat Oct 18, 2014 1:45 pm

julian007 wrote:The prettiest Mestiza girl I ever dated was from Dipolog. Mindanao does have gems.

Bella is legit 100% natural in her pics.

Where are you and Bella from, Julian? She looks mestiza.
Veteran Poster

Postby Zambales » Sun Oct 09, 2016 8:22 pm

newlifeinphilippines wrote:here is another one off her fb

anyways she is available so someone pay her bills lol

This is a better pic than the first one. She looks more attractive and sincere unlike the previous photo.
Freshman Poster

Return to Scam Alerts and Ripoffs