Page 1 of 1

The first and last Filipinas that scammed me

Posted: October 16th, 2014, 12:50 pm
by Will N. Dowd
Avoid her at all costs, this girl from CDO is a harsh scammer on DIA:

https://www.facebook.com/floremae.romo

After she got me for only 1000 pesos last year I've been messaging every single friend and even her family on her facebook telling them what she did. A few other foreigners messaged me back and said she scammed them too!

Don't be fooled by this Davao girls quiet and shy behavior, she is a liar, scammer, and surprisingly has a a lot of family problems, every one of them solved by money that she will never pay back:

https://www.facebook.com/lynzkie27palmero?fref=ts

If you see them on DIA, feel free to scam them back in any funny or creative way you can think of. Don't feel guilty, they deserve it!

Re: The first and last Filipinas that scammed me

Posted: October 16th, 2014, 2:22 pm
by Billy
What a pitty. Her Facebook page is entertaining. It looks like interesting girls are more dangerous. She likes Thalia like me.

Scammer everywhere :roll:

Re: The first and last Filipinas that scammed me

Posted: October 16th, 2014, 5:09 pm
by Winston
The first one has a greedy looking face. But the second one looks normal and sweet.

How did they scam you? Only 1000 pesos? That's nothing. Come on. A scam is usually for a lot more than that.

Did they at least give you something in return?

You gotta remember that men are providers, so you gotta be generous with them sometimes, especially if they treat you good. Women don't have sex just for pleasure. You get more out of it than they do.

Re: The first and last Filipinas that scammed me

Posted: October 16th, 2014, 9:37 pm
by ryanx
So if there was no payment involved women would not have sex? Or only sometimes? Or reluctantly?

Am I the only one who finds hard to pay women for sex? I don't enjoy having sex with a woman who does not enjoy it. And if she does why should I pay her?

Re: The first and last Filipinas that scammed me

Posted: October 17th, 2014, 4:01 am
by Taco
Winston wrote: Women don't have sex just for pleasure.
I have found nothing to indicate this statement is true.

Nymphomania is a condition that has been reported by many guys married to Filipinas but it only happens if she really loves you. Its not going to happen in casual sexual encounters.
My Filipina wife is the woman is the only woman I've ever met that told me she wanted to rape me. She's also the most trustworthy woman I've ever dated. If a Filipina that tells you she wants to rape you I would consider it a good sign for several reasons.

Re: The first and last Filipinas that scammed me

Posted: October 18th, 2014, 6:03 am
by newlifeinphilippines
Taco wrote:
Winston wrote: Women don't have sex just for pleasure.
I have found nothing to indicate this statement is true.

Nymphomania is a condition that has been reported by many guys married to Filipinas but it only happens if she really loves you. Its not going to happen in casual sexual encounters.
My Filipina wife is the woman is the only woman I've ever met that told me she wanted to rape me. She's also the most trustworthy woman I've ever dated. If a Filipina that tells you she wants to rape you I would consider it a good sign for several reasons.

Dude stop with the ancedotal evidence of just only one girl you have met in philippines and 3rd person story of a couple foreigners. I had a bargirl that screwed me 1000 times that was better than a porn star but that doesn't mean anything it means she wanted my money.

Now go and date regular girls in philippines and come back with your statistical evidence.

Re: The first and last Filipinas that scammed me

Posted: October 18th, 2014, 7:12 am
by droid
At last we see a pic of one of the girls WnD goes for

Re: The first and last Filipinas that scammed me

Posted: October 18th, 2014, 5:41 pm
by julian007
Will N. Dowd wrote:Avoid her at all costs, this girl from CDO is a harsh scammer on DIA:

https://www.facebook.com/floremae.romo

After she got me for only 1000 pesos last year I've been messaging every single friend and even her family on her facebook telling them what she did. A few other foreigners messaged me back and said she scammed them too!

Don't be fooled by this Davao girls quiet and shy behavior, she is a liar, scammer, and surprisingly has a a lot of family problems, every one of them solved by money that she will never pay back:

https://www.facebook.com/lynzkie27palmero?fref=ts

If you see them on DIA, feel free to scam them back in any funny or creative way you can think of. Don't feel guilty, they deserve it!
To be honest with you guys, you can't buy a girl's love. No matter how many pesos you throw at her - (she'll gladly keep the money). But cash can't purchase genuine love.

Bella is modest girl and isn't impressed by bragging or flashing money around. Filipinas love sweet, romantic, and gentle men. That will win their hearts if you're sincere.

Re: The first and last Filipinas that scammed me

Posted: October 18th, 2014, 5:51 pm
by publicduende
julian007 wrote:To be honest with you guys, you can't buy a girl's love. No matter how many pesos you throw at her - (she'll gladly keep the money). But cash can't purchase genuine love.

Bella is modest girl and isn't impressed by bragging or flashing money around. Filipinas love sweet, romantic, and gentle men. That will win their hearts if you're sincere.
Hi Julian, I know you come across this site for a rather unpleasant reason and, if it wasn't for said reason, you would have probably never found it.

Having said this, I would personally welcome you here and I hope you will considering taking this rather fortuitous (and less than pleasant) chance to share your view on the Filipino culture, society and women. If you took the time to browse through the posts, you would realise that there many members have a great deal of experience with Asian cultures, as expats or travellers, and their experience goes far beyond that of seeking a relationship with a local young woman, be it long-term or occasional.

Now we know Bella is yours (and yours only!), we would welcome your input on the themes above.

Thanks and good luck.