iPair: Dating App SCAM from Taiwan. Warning!

Expose or warn others about scams and scammers, or shady business practices. Expose those that have cheated you or ripped you off. Caution: Before naming specific individuals or groups, make sure that they really wronged you and that there was no misunderstanding. Otherwise your post may constitute slander or libel if it contains false information.
Winston
Site Admin

iPair: Dating App SCAM from Taiwan. Warning!

Post by Winston »

This Taiwanese chat app in google play store is obviously a scam. So why does google play store allow it and why doesn't any of the other reviewers realize it except me? Very weird. Almost twilight zone like.

Out of 128,000 raters only a few other people said it was a scam. How can 128,000 people not see an obvious scam? Am I missing something? Am I wrong or are 128,000 people wrong?

My review of it posted in google play store below:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/deta ... roid&hl=en
"This app is clearly a scam. After I register I start getting tons of fake messages everyday. Real Taiwanese girls don't send lovey dovey messages on the first contact. No way. If I respond then they don't answer. It asks u to pay to open messages, then again to unlock chats, matches, likes, etc. Thats very shady. Like a hustle. Too many red flags. An obvious scam. It asks u to rate 5 stars to get VIP membership too which is cheating and should not be allowed. I'm reporting it to Google play store."
Note: the fake messages I get include questions such as what I think of cheating, what movie I've seen lately, what I think of a particular rock group, or even statements such as they fell in love with my photo, etc. Yeah right. How can 128,000 users not realize that those messages are fake? Especially since they don't respond after u pay multiple times to unlock the messages and chats? Wtf? It's totally inexplicable. Almost twilight zone like.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Re: ipair is a Taiwan scam app in google play store

Post by starchild5 »

That's where we come in....In India..we have a very big industry on fake Likes and reviews. We are the trolls of likes in facebook.

You can outsource your App, Websites etc to any Indian BPO company and we will give you 100,000 likes, reviews, 5 stars in one week.

The reviews, likes etc have lost meaning unless you try it for yourself. I know many Indian companies that troll for western, Chinese, Taiwanese, Korean companies for fake reviews etc...
Winston
Site Admin

Re: iPair: SCAM dating app in Google Play Store. Warning!

Post by Winston »

But still I don't get why no one flagged it or reported it to Google Play Store.

Here is iPair's website.

http://www.ipair.com

It looks like a legit site though. But when you use it, you're like WTF? Why are tons of hot Taiwanese girls sending messages to me asking about trivial stuff like celebrities, or the weather, etc? It reminds me of Anastasia Web when you register and start getting tons of hot girls messaging you and you have to pay to open each message.

For some reason my review is not showing in Google Play Store. I don't know why. Can app developers remove bad reviewers? Or am I censored from commenting in Google Play Store too? lol

https://play.google.com/store/apps/deta ... roid&hl=en

However, this guy recently said the same thing I did, yet his review was posted:
Ahmad Mirsh
It is so fake Everything about this app is fake. First it will ask you to rate 5 stars so u can use the vip service, which means you can see the messages, reply them and... Without vip, you cant. Then game begins, you get lots of auto-generated messages, of course from fake people. And if you reply, someone maybe answer you and then she or he want you to register in some others website to see her pictures, (i am trying to believe they were girls). I dont know why this company things people are stupid. Try it anyway
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
green1976
Freshman Poster

Re: iPair: SCAM dating app in Google Play Store. Warning!

Post by green1976 »

How the f**k the majority of men stay in the US and abide the system even if they get f***ed up in marriage and in relationship most of the time?
Don't try to use logic with these persons..i know it sounds crazy or really stupid but this is how it works.

Few men actually are ready to make the move to look elsewhere and most dating websites are there for that..to make believe these retarded dudes they have a chance.
George Chao
Freshman Poster

Re: iPair: Dating App SCAM from Taiwan. Warning!

Post by George Chao »

Ipair app Taiwan scam Fraud dating app

I registered for a free ipair dating app account.
Ipair or someone who works for ipair charged and maxed out my credit and debit cards then shut down my account.
I cannot even log into ipair anymore.
And now i have to waste my time dealing with my banks fraud department.
Ipair also already have their top 10 streamers pre selected to win their competition so no matter how much you spend trying to make your chosen streamer win a competition you will still lose. Do not waste your money on this Scam ipair app.

This is a warning to you guys and girls.