Chinese girl tries to scam Winston for $10,000!

Expose or warn others about scams and scammers, or shady business practices. Expose those that have cheated you or ripped you off. Caution: Before naming specific individuals or groups, make sure that they really wronged you and that there was no misunderstanding. Otherwise your post may constitute slander or libel if it contains false information.
Winston
Site Admin

Chinese girl tries to scam Winston for $10,000!

Post by Winston »

Are there many girls in China like this:

Her words:
"Can you please lend money to me as a friend ?

Frankly. I just like you as friend.

Without any love or something. I hope you understand

Can I lend me like 10000$"
She's been begging me all week for ten thousand dollars USD. Wtf? Is she delusional or insane? No one's gonna give that much money to a girl online, especially if shes not interested in him. Not even Bill Gates would give ten grand to someone like that with no value or gain in return.

It would be more realistic to expect some guy to send her a few hundred. But not ten thousand! Stupid. She's out of touch with reality.

No one would deplete half his bank account for a stranger online for nothing in return. I tried to explain that to her but she doesn't understand and only says I'm cheap.

What a cunt. She looks so innocent too so I'm shocked.

Should I post her name and photos online and expose her?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: China girl begging Winston for $10,000!

Post by Yohan »

Are you talking with her in English or in Chinese? Or just typing? With or without webcam?

Well if you want post her picture, will be nothing special and many Chinese girls will look like that...

I wonder if she means really US-Dollar (USD) or Chinese Yuan (CNY), Chinese Yuan 10.000,- is maybe less than USD 2000,-, but still this is not such a small amount.

For what does she need this money? Did you ask her? And how does she think about ever to pay it back? Or does she think, it's a gift?

About China, yes, many girls are like that... totally delusional, away from any idea about the value of money, about how long it takes to earn this money. From which city is she? How old is she? Do you know anything about her family?
Last edited by Yohan on December 6th, 2014, 10:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
lasttry
Freshman Poster

Post by lasttry »

Lots of senile older people with big bank account give away $10,000 or more to perfect strangers. To senile people, $10,000 is the same as $1. No one knows they are senile until they've given all their money away and can't pay their bills anymore.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Yes, true, USD 10.000,- is not really such a big money.

The largest amount I know a rich idiot gave away for sex (eternal love promise) with a Thai woman was 80 million baht for the construction of a palace-like house in rural area. After the house was finished, his Thai girl and her relatives kicked him out of the house - he had to beg money from unknown people to help him to buy a bus-ticket to Bangkok.

FYI, 80 million baht is about USD 2.4 million

Thai women are very skillful to collect money from foreign men. I am not really that sure about women in China, but for rich girls in the big major 'international cities' this is not really such a huge amount. Quickly spent for designer goods etc. etc.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Yohan wrote:Are you talking with her in English or in Chinese? Or just typing? With or without webcam?

Well if you want post her picture, will be nothing special and many Chinese girls will look like that...

I wonder if she means really US-Dollar (USD) or Chinese Yuan (CNY), Chinese Yuan 10.000,- is maybe less than USD 2000,-, but still this is not such a small amount.

For what does she need this money? Did you ask her? And how does she think about ever to pay it back? Or does she think, it's a gift?

About China, yes, many girls are like that... totally delusional, away from any idea about the value of money, about how long it takes to earn this money. From which city is she? How old is she? Do you know anything about her family?
In English of course. I posted her exact words in English above. No she said she needed 10,000 US dollars, not yuan. She won't say why, only that she needs it for products to start a business. But she won't get into any specifics. She is really stupid though. You can't tell a man that you're not interested in him and then expect him to loan you a large amount of money. A smarter person would pretend to love the man first. And then ask him for smaller amounts, not ten thousand. But she won't even flirt with me. She just wants to find a man with a good heart who will lend her the money.

What an insult to the intelligence. I've had many girls ask me for money before. But never that much. That's insane. Why does she think that a rational man would deplete half his bank account for nothing like that? A guy who would give away all his money to anyone who asks would not have any money in the first place.

I could post her picture along with her full name and address. I could get it by pretending to want to send her money and asking for her address for Western Union. haha

I must have very bad luck with women. Maybe the universe is trying to tell me that I'm meant to be a spiritual seeker, not a man who is attached to a woman. Many great philosophers in history have had bad luck with women. Even when they get into a relationship, they end up sabotaging it because their soul sees the relationship as an impediment to their spiritual and intellectual growth and path.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Yohan wrote:Yes, true, USD 10.000,- is not really such a big money.

The largest amount I know a rich idiot gave away for sex (eternal love promise) with a Thai woman was 80 million baht for the construction of a palace-like house in rural area. After the house was finished, his Thai girl and her relatives kicked him out of the house - he had to beg money from unknown people to help him to buy a bus-ticket to Bangkok.

FYI, 80 million baht is about USD 2.4 million

Thai women are very skillful to collect money from foreign men. I am not really that sure about women in China, but for rich girls in the big major 'international cities' this is not really such a huge amount. Quickly spent for designer goods etc. etc.
Yes it is big money. Unless you're a multi-millionaire. But even wealthy people do not throw away money for nothing. They know the value of money. If you think it's not big money, then you give that amount to her.

You are moving the goal posts. I could say that one million dollars is not big money because one billion dollars is a lot more. But that's all relative. To most people, 10,000 dollars is a lot of money. Why would she think that I'm a millionaire? On what basis?

I wouldn't even give her $20 since she isn't interested in me and doesn't even want to meet me and won't even flirt with me.

If you don't think $10,000 is a lot of money, try asking your friends and relatives to loan it to you. Tell them "Please! It only a measly ten thousand dollars!" You're in for a shock and dose of reality check. Busted!!!

Or better yet, ask the guys on this forum to lend you a "measly 10,000 dollars" and see how far you get. Haha. I dare you. White guys are full of shit when it comes to numbers.

newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Post by newlifeinphilippines »

Winston you have to believe in something to grow spiritualy. Its time to come to Jesus
Johnny1975
Experienced Poster

Post by Johnny1975 »

Don't be selfish Winston. Send her the damn money. By the way, my uncle is sick and my nephew needs an operation and my baby needs milk.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on March 4th, 2020, 3:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

Ghost wrote:You should offer it to her $100 at a time. She will receive each hundred after a 2 hour sex session that inclues BJs and all the positions you want. :lol:
Lol excellent. i was about to write the same. (i would add that she should s**ll*w each time)
Last edited by droid on December 6th, 2014, 1:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

winston wrote:I could post her picture along with her full name and address. I could get it by pretending to want to send her money and asking for her address for Western Union. haha
Nice, please do it! Also ask her if SHE would give you half her savings to start a business lol.
winston wrote:I must have very bad luck with women. Maybe the universe is trying to tell me that I'm meant to be a spiritual seeker, not a man who is attached to a woman. Many great philosophers in history have had bad luck with women.
Not to keep ganging up on you Winston but you can project a lot of weakness man, I could tell in the podcast interviews with the phili girls. Something to work on, like being more frugal with the compliments (think they are $$), etc.
And for the nth time, if you were on the ground in China in the university or something you wouldn't have to put up with this kind of online BS.
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Post by newlifeinphilippines »

As droid said, asian women will eat you alive if you show ANY weakness. Be strong and firm in everything. yeah most women online are scammers so you need a defensive shield. And even if they dont come across as scammers once you meet them they will leech off you by playing the long con game while acting sort of sweet (depends on the girl). At least this girl is saving you the emotional investment by being honest of what she really wants LOL
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Post by Teal Lantern »

Winston wrote:Are there many girls in China like this:

Her words:
"Can you please lend money to me as a friend ?

Frankly. I just like you as friend.

Without any love or something. I hope you understand

Can I lend me like 10000$"
She's been begging me all week for ten thousand dollars USD. Wtf? Is she delusional or insane? No one's gonna give that much money to a girl online, especially if shes not interested in him. Not even Bill Gates would give ten grand to someone like that with no value or gain in return.

It would be more realistic to expect some guy to send her a few hundred. But not ten thousand! Stupid. She's out of touch with reality.

No one would deplete half his bank account for a stranger online for nothing in return. I tried to explain that to her but she doesn't understand and only says I'm cheap.

What a c**t. She looks so innocent too so I'm shocked.

Should I post her name and photos online and expose her?
She's no more delusional or insane than the others. Consider her point of view:
If she starts out asking for $10,000 and "settles" for a few hundred (you've already said a few hundred would be more reasonable) from you and as many other mopes as will respond, she gets cash for no gash. Salesmen and con-artists use a similar tactic ALL the time.
You say "no", well, she's no worse off than before she asked. On to the next potential suck.. um.. friend-with-one-sided-benefits.
Winston wrote:Should I post her name and photos online and expose her?
Since you're not a woman, no. In the long run, this would only paint you as a "bitter loser, trying to hurt someone who turned him down".
Even if you could prove she was a money-grubbing slore, most people wouldn't care about you (Bro just didn't game her right).
Might help make her rich & famous, if she's cute, though.
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Winston wrote:
Yohan wrote:Are you talking with her in English or in Chinese? Or just typing? With or without webcam?...
In English of course. I posted her exact words in English above. No she said she needed 10,000 US dollars, not yuan
I think, this is worth a discussion, why to contact Chinese girls in English, while you are an Asian-American yourself of Chinese origin?

It would be interesting to see if there is a difference in dating results and financial demands, as Chinese women in China are very interested in a relationship with overseas Chinese men, or at least with a man who can speak Chinese too.

Winston, I am not sure, if you can only speak, or also write Chinese. Many overseas Chinese cannot write Chinese as they always have been only in English schools, this is especially true for Chinese from Malaysia and other former British colonies.

Not even one of my Chinese friends from Malaysia can write and read Chinese, they know only their own Chinese dialect (Hakka, Hokkien), I think it is fair to ask you this, what about you?

Maybe you can comment about my question.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Ghost wrote:You should offer it to her $100 at a time. She will receive each hundred after a 2 hour sex session that inclues BJs and all the positions you want. :lol:
I suggested something like that but she refused. Remember that this is not technically a scam. I mean a scam usually involves some promise or reward for extracting money from you. She's offering nothing. So basically she is asking for a donation, from a man with a good heart who wants to help her, she says.

A scam involves manipulation and flattery and asking for smaller amounts. A smart scammer would tell me what I want to hear and be interested in me. Not tell me she's not interested in me. Asking for ten thousand is not realistic either. Asking for a few hundred is a more realistic goal.