Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Wenna Louise Villafania - Pangasinan Scammer Warning!

Expose or warn others about scams and scammers, or shady business practices. Expose those that have cheated you or ripped you off. Caution: Before naming specific individuals or groups, make sure that they really wronged you and that there was no misunderstanding. Otherwise your post may constitute slander or libel if it contains false information.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Wenna Louise Villafania - Pangasinan Scammer Warning!

Postby mo21nk » Wed Mar 25, 2015 1:36 am

this girl from mangaldan pangasinan, wenna louise villafania, lied for over a year and a half about a baby that she told me was mine. all for money. she is now with a old man 30 years older than me. so it continues. she changes her fB often. now her fb is cypress wind. on her wall is even a yt video dedicated to the father. its nothing but vindictiveness and adding salt to the wound. I'm not worried about giving her name because its an honest account and I have proof of her fraud.
mo21nk
Freshman Poster

Re: wenna louise villafania pangasinan scammer

Postby MarcosZeitola » Wed Mar 25, 2015 7:49 am

Is this her and her new man?

MarcosZeitola
Experienced Poster

Postby mo21nk » Wed Mar 25, 2015 12:06 pm

That is her. She sent me pictures of her and a baby as well. Even one where she or someone is breastfeeding this baby. Crazy.
mo21nk
Freshman Poster

Postby WorldTraveler » Wed Mar 25, 2015 3:47 pm

mo21nk wrote:That is her. She sent me pictures of her and a baby as well. Even one where she or someone is breastfeeding this baby. Crazy.

And this old sucker things he's found the love of his life. Somebody should tell this man. 90% says, he'll just say your jealous and their love is special. Unfortunately I believe there a many girls like her in Philippines. I don't plan on getting serious with any of them until I've known them for a long time. PM me one of her FB acounts and I'll fiend her and see what she has to say. Give me the one that she'd least likely think was from you. I don't think this one is good because it's the one for this "special" man, oh I mean ATM!
WorldTraveler
Junior Poster

Re: Wenna Louise Villafania - Pangasinan Scammer! Warning!

Postby Winston » Wed Mar 25, 2015 4:42 pm

Notice in the first photo of her with her man, that she's sticking out her tongue next to him. When girls do that in their photos with me, it usually means they are not happy and not into me and are showing it via a subtle clue. That's been my experience. Also notice in the other photos that she doesn't look very happy. Why is that girls only look happy in photos when they are with other girls? Or with their children? But not with guys?

OP, why did she leave you for him? Did she ever explain why? Did you confront her about it?

Marcos, how did you embed those photos? FB doesn't allow you to embed photos anymore, even with the image URL, it doesn't work anymore.
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Wenna Louise Villafania - Pangasinan Scammer Warning!

Postby mo21nk » Wed Mar 25, 2015 7:06 pm

I dont think she can be added on FB. I was in england and we had plans to meet. If there was a baby then i wanted to see her. A date was agreed, but location unknown she claimed to be moving around. once i was there she hid away. I have friends there anyway, so not a total waste of a trip. although the baby was the most important thing as i was led to think she was pregnant in 2013 when i was there. i was told the baby was born may 4th 2014. i went back there nov 2014. Horrible to lie and drag something out like that.
mo21nk
Freshman Poster

Postby Winston » Wed Mar 25, 2015 8:19 pm

OP,
Didn't you already start a thread about this here:
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=26581

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Wenna Louise Villafania - Pangasinan Scammer! Warning!

Postby MarcosZeitola » Wed Mar 25, 2015 8:29 pm

Winston wrote:Marcos, how did you embed those photos? FB doesn't allow you to embed photos anymore, even with the image URL, it doesn't work anymore.

I clicked on the pictures, the full pictures. Then I opened it in another window with a right click, and copied the url directly here. The pictures then showed up like they always do. Maybe FB works different for you because you're in China and they have freedom of speech restrictions, I don't know.
MarcosZeitola
Experienced Poster

Postby mo21nk » Thu Mar 26, 2015 9:21 am

Yes, i did post in two places.
mo21nk
Freshman Poster

Postby WennaLouise » Sat Jul 09, 2016 8:30 am

Wow! Scammer? GoLdDiGGer? Me? Just wow! Who did I scam? You, JAMIE MONK? You have Got to be kiddinG me? How did I scam you and how much?or Isnt it the other way around? Or shouLd I remind you?
Isnt you who owe me money?
Wasnt I, Wenna Louise VilLafania was the one who has been sendinG you with money? Wasnt I the one who supported you financialLy for severaL months of your stay in the phiLippines?
GoLdDiGGer you calLs me? Beause this man posted Lies?
Wow peopLe, Do you know me? Have u ever had a conversation with me? Or even saw me personaLy for u to says those to me? How bout Jamie Monk? Do you kow him? Tsss .. those pictures are mine he just took o fb. Some I send after he bLackmaiLs me.
The man spreadinG rumors that i have been with Lots of white men? Where are those proof? Wast it the other way around aGain? ShalL we ask him? Thise women he sees behind my back. The woman he kisses in the street whiLe I was waitinG just near the bar? The woman he sees whiLe I was waitinG for him to arrived at the airport? Oh yes! I waited for him Like an idiot but he is somewhere in pampanGa.Maybe he faiLed to telL those thinGs? How humiLatinG, ist it? I was naive to beLieved and falL for the Likes of you. oh welL everyone makes mistakes.
you have no riGht to calL me scammer or a GoLddiGGer Jamie. How can I scamm someone who doesnt even have a job. Im done beinG the weakGirL u used to bLackmaiL.
Remeber those words you said before? The very day you Got back to uk after messinG up your fLiGht? Try to remember. Because that very day Jamie Monk its not I whom you Lost. And I hated you for that. that I wish to never met you.
And stop mockinG my bf. Because to be honest .. you are not even haLf a man he is.
Ps.
Dad says what best. FU.
WennaLouise
Freshman Poster

Postby Winston » Sat Jul 09, 2016 3:42 pm

Hi Wenna Louise,
Nice of you to find this thread. So he is the one who scammed you and owes you money? I've never heard of a foreigner in Philippines asking money from Filipina girls and being supported by them. That is strange and unprecedented. Usually a Filipina involved with a foreigner won't even buy an ice cream cone around him. They don't contribute anything, not even treating you to snacks. Super stingy for sure. That's the way it is in the Philippines. Foreigners are supposed to be 100 percent givers and Filipinas 100 percent takers. You can treat a Filipina to 100 dinners and she won't offer to treat you even once. It's extreme but Philippines is a culture of extremes.

Do you have any evidence that this guy owes you money or scammed you? Can you post evidence from email correspondence, etc? Or from receipts?

Winston
Site Admin

Postby WennaLouise » Sun Jul 10, 2016 3:51 am

I found it just the other day because of someone.
WelL, news fLash. I did. Yeah. I Have. Jamie has my atm. FiLipina a taker u said? Maybe u havent meet a reaL fiLipina to say that.because you see .. I am Wenna louise Villafania and I am proud to be a FiLipina.Nwys Like I have said Jamie have my atm way back
where to start? A week before his supposed to be fLight we say?
, he went to manila without me and said he Go alone. But then the day after his flight he msg me on fb telling he missed his flight.
So he went embassy. He had no choice because he have no money for another flight. Was worried that the nextday i went travel to manila to see him (i was with my Grandma) meet him with his Gay friend that i forgot the name. Then jamie and i went home to plan. He have no money during that time since his atm got cancelled. Jamie doesnt have a job. Never did have that time. he depends on dissability benifit that Got cancelled when he missed his flight back to uk. So he stayed a month wth me aGain. We took ptk and the nextday befre he decided aGain to Go to Go manila. I Gave him my atm in BANKO (ITS Like cash card smethinG) i cant Go since i was workinG. Been sendinG him money every other day. Not much. just enough for him to eat. That month is juLy. He said he wilL pay me once he Gets to uk. Sort of.
He stayed in makati.it was ok tiL i keep receivinG msgs that he uses the money to drink. He stayed at Pembo makati. WhiLe I stay in PanGasinan
juLy to Nov. Jamie has nothinG staring JuLy to November, how do u think he survived in makati? Because i send him money! Now im the scammer? You can check his records in embassy. For the embassy has been calling my dads office. And my grandma.
I have nothing else to say. But between me and him? U can check my background and u wont see a thing. Check his and let see .. hmmm who got payed to marry someone for visa? Who has poLice record for vandalism and violence? Why dont u ask Jamie Monk?
I dont have worst family bcause i am telling u .. they were the best. He is but a hypocrite! I dont need to scamm anyone. My father, Santiago Villafania works hard to provide for me. My Grandma , eLisa BerGantinos Gives me all the things i need growing up! My Granpa, Alberto Villafania's pension Goes straight to my account. and I do work. So why do i need to scam a person who doesnt even have a job? I am not ashamed to tell where do I live. I live in anolid, Mangaldan Pangasinan.
Its just a small place so every people know who is who.
honestLy?? I HATE jamie for ruininG my Life. He bLackmaiLed me to postinG my private pictures. Yes. I have private pictures. He told me to stay away and when i did. He blackmailed me with it. Being stupid i did what he asked me believe he wont but he did. He send all those pictures to my dad"s friends. My friends, workmates.
So what if i hides? I never want to see him ever again.
and a year after .. i meet someone. The best Guy in my opinion for he was the one who help me pick every pieces of my life. But you judged him and dragged him in this messed which u dnt even know the start.
who are u to telL me that I wasnt happy to have him? Who are u alL to tell that he is my atm? Who are u all to judge what i feel? You know nothinG about me.
I rest my case now. I said my piece. And done here so I have no reason to Look back. Jamie is just waste of time.
P.s
Thanks.
WennaLouise
Freshman Poster

Postby MarcosZeitola » Wed Jul 13, 2016 3:54 am

So how about the baby? Jamie Monk says you lied to him and told you that he has a baby with you, but that the baby turned out to not be his. That's some pretty f***ed up shit, if true.

Any comments?
MarcosZeitola
Experienced Poster

Return to Scam Alerts and Ripoffs