Ko-Kard.com Warning: Takes 4-6 weeks to transfer funds!

Expose or warn others about scams and scammers, or shady business practices. Expose those that have cheated you or ripped you off. Caution: Before naming specific individuals or groups, make sure that they really wronged you and that there was no misunderstanding. Otherwise your post may constitute slander or libel if it contains false information.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Ko-Kard.com Warning: Takes 4-6 weeks to transfer funds!

Post by Winston »

Hey any white knights here wanna help me out with something? Dianne needs $100 for Angelo's expenses. But I have no way to send it to her. Western Union website blocked my account cause I logged in from China. And Xoom.com did the same. Ko-Kard.com takes 6 weeks now to transfer and currently their banking services are down.

So can any of you helpful kind guys who are living in the Philippines now send $100 to Dianne for me via Cebuana Lhumiller or something like that? And I will pay you back by PayPal? The fees for domestic transfers in the Philippines are very low, less than one dollar I believe.

She keeps bugging me about it everyday and I have no way to send it. If any of you in the Philippines can help me out, I'd appreciate it. Hopefully you have a PayPal account so I can pay you back. PM me if you can help.

Thanks,
Winston
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Western Union is also in China. Send her the money in cash by any WU agent directly from China.
http://www.westernunion.cn/en/

If you are still in Shenzhen, you can enter easily HongKong, if it is really impossible to send USD 100,- to Philippines but i don't think so.

Anyway, why using Western Union, Ko-Card and such services? Does she not have any regular banking account? From my banking account in Japan and Europe to BDO Philippines Cebu branch for my fosterdaughter it takes only 1 or 2 days.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Yohan wrote:Western Union is also in China. Send her the money in cash by any WU agent directly from China.
http://www.westernunion.cn/en/

If you are still in Shenzhen, you can enter easily HongKong, if it is really impossible to send USD 100,- to Philippines but i don't think so.

Anyway, why using Western Union, Ko-Card and such services? Does she not have any regular banking account? From my banking account in Japan and Europe to BDO Philippines Cebu branch for my fosterdaughter it takes only 1 or 2 days.
If I send her cash I will have to withdraw and incur $15 ATM fees and do legwork to find a bank with WU. Then I have to fill out paperwork and explain to them why I can't read Chinese when they give me that weird baffled look after I tell them I can't read Chinese, and ask them to fill it out for me. And maybe wait in line too. Etc. It's a ton of trouble. I usually just send money online. But there are so many blocks and obstacles.

She says she has a BDO account, but I cant send money to that. Wire transfers cost $30 dollars don't you know? They aren't free. Plus my bank is B of A and there is no B of A branch here in China.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Well now when I log into my Ko-Kard account, it says that banking and credit card services are not available. Great. Now I can't use Ko-Kard at all. What a shady operation. No wonder it's been halted.

Anyone use this to send money to the Philippines? Is it fast and reliable?

https://www.remitly.com

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Ok I just sent my first transaction on Remitly. They gave me a $40 gift card that I can use at Amazon, Target or Walmart. Then they gave me this referral link so that you guys can sign up too, and if you send a first transaction of $100 or more, they will give you a free $40 gift card too, which you can use at Walmart, Target or Amazon.com. Here is the referral link. If you use it, I will get $10 credit too.

Remitly
http://remit.ly/@1yey1ai