Ko-Kard.com Warning: Takes 4-6 weeks to transfer funds!

Expose or warn others about scams and scammers, or shady business practices. Expose those that have cheated you or ripped you off. Caution: Before naming specific individuals or groups, make sure that they really wronged you and that there was no misunderstanding. Otherwise your post may constitute slander or libel if it contains false information.
Winston
Site Admin

Ko-Kard.com Warning: Takes 4-6 weeks to transfer funds!

Post by Winston »

Warning about Ko-Kard.com: http://www.ko-kard.com

I would not use Ko-Kard.com anymore unless you have no choice. Ko-Kard.com now takes 4 to 6 weeks to send funds to the recipient. Yet it does NOT tell you that on their website or FAQ section. No one can wait that long to receive money, yet they keep doing that and keep giving lame excuses. Every time I ask them why it's taking that long, I get a response like this:
Why is my last transaction taking two weeks again? Come on! Are you deaf? NO ONE can wait many weeks for their money!!!!! You do this every time! Why doesnt your website address how long it takes?

Response:
Dear Winston,

Thank you for your email.

We would like to inform you that we have already made a follow-up with regard to the processing of your transaction. There have been a delay due to technical issue with our secondary vendor in the US which caused interruption with the processing of payouts. However, rest assured we are working to solve this problem as quickly as we can. We are expecting for the payout update within this week. We will notify you immediately once completed.

We apologize for the delay.

Best Regards,

Kimberly
ko-kard Support
http://www.ko-kard.com
Yet they do this every time. How can that be? Others on RipoffReport.com have complained about the same thing:

http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ko-kardco ... ph-1197536
http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ko-kardco ... et-1196179

Instead, I would use the Western Union website, which now lets you send money online to your girl in the Philippines. You can use a credit card or bank account and the transfer only takes a few minutes. And the fee is only 5 dollars.

http://www.westernunion.com

However, WU has a lot of security measures and if you aren't a square person who sends money from the same country that your bank account or credit card is located in, it will trigger red flags and cause your transaction to get declined. You have to call them to verify your identity, and even that may not work. So if you travel abroad, it will be difficult to use WU to send money unless you're in the same country that your bank account or credit card is in. Apparently, WU expects you to be square and always be in your own country.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
smallcheese
Freshman Poster

Re: Ko-Kard.com Warning: Takes 2-3 weeks to transfer funds!

Post by smallcheese »

Winston wrote: Instead, I would use the Western Union website, which now lets you send money online to your girl in the Philippines. You can use a credit card or bank account and the transfer only takes a few minutes.

http://www.westernunion.com

However, WU has a lot of security measures and if you aren't a square person who sends money from the same country that your bank account or credit card is located in, it will trigger red flags and cause your transaction to get declined. You have to call them to verify your identity, and even that may not work. So if you travel abroad, it will be difficult to use WU to send money unless you're in the same country that your bank account or credit card is in. Apparently, WU expects you to be square and always be in your own country.
+1

Winston is right. I've used the online service several times already to send money to my wife in the Philippines. I used my credit card which is from a US-based bank but I'm online in Hong Kong when I send the money. After you fill out everything online and confirm the transaction, you will still get a note that you need to call in to someone to verify your identity. It's very annoying, especially since Western Union knows that you've done this several times already in the past, from the same location. But that's bureaucracy for you.

Sending money online this way using your credit card is expensive! It cost me $12 USD the last time I sent money to my wife this way. I would only send money online now if it's an emergency. Instead, it's cheaper to go to a Western Union location and send the money that way paying in the local currency where you're located. When I did that here in Hong Kong, the transaction fee for sending money was less than $3 USD.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Really? How was the fee 12 dollars? Western union online cost me 5 dollars to send. Was this long ago? Did you use the US based site?

Have you tried ko-kard.com?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
smallcheese
Freshman Poster

Post by smallcheese »

Winston wrote:Really? How was the fee 12 dollars? Western union online cost me 5 dollars to send. Was this long ago? Did you use the US based site?

Have you tried ko-kard.com?
I used Western Union online about 3 weeks ago. That was the fee I saw charged. Maybe it was higher because of the amount I was sending? I'm not sure. But I've learned it's cheaper to skip the convenience of online and go to a local Western Union instead. Unless it's an emergency and you don't have any other way of sending money.

No, I haven't used ko-kard.com
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

If I go to a local western union office I will have to find one in the city and do a lot of legwork to get to it. Then go to an atm and withdraw cash from my bank of America account which will cost me 12 dollars in atm fees. Then stand in line and fill out paperwork to send it.

All this takes a lot longer than doing it online, which takes only minutes. Plus I have to pay 12 dollar atm fees.

Yeah well I only send 100 or 150 dollars to Dianne through western union. You probably send more. That's why your fees are higher. Lol.

But western union keeps declining my transactions now because it doesn't like that I'm sending from China or using a vpn proxy. So it keeps declining my transactions. I have to use a vpn because western union is blocked in China so that triggers an additional red flag.

So I have no choice but to use ko-kard which takes forever now. Sheesh.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Smallcheese,
Why are you living in Hong Kong? That place is a ripoff. Everything is too expensive and hard on your wallet. The value you get there is not worth the price you pay. Why aren't you living somewhere more reasonable and affordable?

We could have met when i was in Hong Kong in February.

smallcheese
Freshman Poster

Post by smallcheese »

Winston wrote:Smallcheese,
Why are you living in Hong Kong? That place is a ripoff. Everything is too expensive and hard on your wallet. The value you get there is not worth the price you pay. Why aren't you living somewhere more reasonable and affordable?

We could have met when i was in Hong Kong in February.
Yes, you're absolutely right about prices in Hong Kong. Very expensive compared to the value you get out.

As explained in several other threads, I'm only here in Hong Kong so that I can continue to see and raise my 2 boys as they grow up here. I could easily live much better living somewhere else outside of Hong Kong but my children are the reason I'm still here. It's costing me a lot of money but for me, it's worth every penny. Simply a life choice that I've made for myself but I have absolutely no regrets about my decision.

But as soon as my younger son goes off to college in 4 years, I'm outta here!!!! :D :D :D

P.S. Maybe the next time you're in the area, we can meet up. Though I'll be spending part of this summer in the U.S. helping my older son get ready for college.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

My last Ko-Kard transfer took a whole month to complete! That's not acceptable and there's no logical reason or technical reason for that. They are probably secretly using the funds for another purpose first. Western Union Online only takes 3 minutes to complete a transfer. So there's no way that an electronic transfer could take a whole month! Must be due to fraud! I just sent Ko-Kard customer service this angry email:
You took a whole month to send my last transfer of funds! Thats not acceptable! Theres NO WAY it takes that long to send money. How come western union online sends in 3 minutes?! You must be scamming people by using the funds for other purposes. There is no logical or technical reason for it to take that long. You should be reported to the FTC. STOP IT PLEASE! No transfer takes that long! Im not stupid!

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Smallcheese,
How do you have two kids in Hong Kong? Wow you were able to get a wife in Hong Kong? How did you do that? HK women are supposed to be very picky and have high standards. How were you able to manage to get one? Did she have high standards? If so, how did you meet them? And why did you separate?

So you got a Filipina wife later? Why? Do you think Filipinas make better wives, even if they are lower quality and less intelligent and less attractive?

Winston
Site Admin

Re: Ko-Kard.com Warning: Takes 4-6 weeks to transfer funds!

Post by Winston »

What the f**k are you doing? Its been 6 weeks and dyan has been angry for weeks now. She needs the money asap and has had to take out loans because of you f***ing pricks! I ought to sue your fricking asses!!!! f**k man! You are obviously scamming people by using our money for investment. I should call the US government and arrest your asses! Go to jail! You should reimburse dyan with extra money for this!!!!!! f**k you to hell!!!!!!!

PS - If dyan doesnt receive her money by today i am reporting you to the FBI at www.fbi.gov. send it now!!!!!!!!! Plus extra for reimbursement asshole!!!!!!!

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Well it looks like my threat worked. I got this reply from them:
Hi Winston,

Thank you for the information.

We would like to confirm your transaction has been processed and loaded to your recipient's ko-kard yesterday. We have sent her an email confirming the fund transfer.

In addition, we have forwarded your mobile number to our manager.

Best Regards,

Kimberly
ko-kard Support
www.ko-kard.com
My response:

"Then why did you need to call me? To talk about what? I told you, I know what your game is. There is no way a money transfer takes 6 weeks. No way in hell. Why does it keep getting longer? No way that is the fault of the bank. You are obviously fraudulently investing the money we send, that's why there is such a long delay that makes no sense. My son's mother Dyan waited many weeks and my son had to skip school and she had to borrow money because of all this mess you created. That's why I threatened to report you for fraud. What is your number or your manager's number? I will try to call you since it is not always convenient for me to receive calls here.

Winston"

The_Adventurer
Experienced Poster

Post by The_Adventurer »

Winston, when I had a girl in Phils, I took her down to the nearest BDO, opened an account for her and got her an ATM card. You only need put 100 peso in there. I then went home, got on the computer, and opened up a Paypal account for her. I linked the Paypal account to her card and she was up and running. INSTANT transfer of money to her Paypal anytime, with small fees. Then 2 days to transfer to her card. I control the whole process, and just tell her when it is there.
“Booty is so strong that there are dudes willing to blow themselves up for the highly unlikely possibility of booty in another dimension." -- Joe Rogan
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

The_Adventurer wrote:Winston, when I had a girl in Phils, I took her down to the nearest BDO, opened an account for her and got her an ATM card. You only need put 100 peso in there. I then went home, got on the computer, and opened up a Paypal account for her. I linked the Paypal account to her card and she was up and running. INSTANT transfer of money to her Paypal anytime, with small fees. Then 2 days to transfer to her card. I control the whole process, and just tell her when it is there.
Uh no. Not exactly. Dianne does have paypal and did open a BDO account. But you cant link paypal to a Philippines bank account unless you verify a credit card with them in her name first. Its written in the paypal website rules. Arent you aware of that? I dont want to cosign a credit card for Dianne. Come on. Get real.

The_Adventurer
Experienced Poster

Post by The_Adventurer »

What year did you try it? Philippines Paypal has been getting better and better over the last seven years.
You can't link it to allow transfers from the Philippines bank account into Paypal, but you CAN link it to allow transfers from Paypal to the BDO account with just a debit card. I have done this twice already. I have one for myself as well.
“Booty is so strong that there are dudes willing to blow themselves up for the highly unlikely possibility of booty in another dimension." -- Joe Rogan
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

The_Adventurer wrote:What year did you try it? Philippines Paypal has been getting better and better over the last seven years.
You can't link it to allow transfers from the Philippines bank account into Paypal, but you CAN link it to allow transfers from Paypal to the BDO account with just a debit card. I have done this twice already. I have one for myself as well.
A few years ago. But why would the policy change? Try the Philippines PayPal site and see. For transfers to your BDO account from PayPal, you need to verify and protect your account with a credit card. That's the policy. Check and see.