Thai Girl Scam

Expose or warn others about scams and scammers, or shady business practices. Expose those that have cheated you or ripped you off. Caution: Before naming specific individuals or groups, make sure that they really wronged you and that there was no misunderstanding. Otherwise your post may constitute slander or libel if it contains false information.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Thai Girl Scam

Post by Jester »

"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Thai Girl Scam

Post by Yohan »

Many women in Western countries are nothing better, the only difference is that they are a lot more expensive. But otherwise?

It has to be said however, that Thai women are quite smart/patient when trying to cheat Western men for money.
They stay with the Western man over weeks and even months and give them a good feeling to trust them, quite different from Western women.
sentinel89
Freshman Poster

Post by sentinel89 »

Yohan wrote:Many women in Western countries are nothing better, the only difference is that they are a lot more expensive. But otherwise?

It has to be said however, that Thai women are quite smart/patient when trying to cheat Western men for money.
They stay with the Western man over weeks and even months and give them a good feeling to trust them, quite different from Western women.
Agreed, I think you just have to be really careful and vigilant, and not be surprised when you find out a girl you're interested in is doing what the woman in the video is doing. Where you really hit the nail on the head is by saying western women are no different. Even if we assume the worst case scenario, that all foreign women from less developed countries are this manipulative and play on western men's feelings so that they spoil them, then domestic women are just doing the same thing for a higher price. That means that you are to the foreign woman what a rich man in the U.S. is to a domestic woman. But if the worst case scenario is the reality, then these women put on a VERY good act.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

sentinel89 wrote: Agreed, I think you just have to be really careful and vigilant, and not be surprised when you find out a girl you're interested in is doing what the woman in the video is doing...
How can you be surprised as a 65 year old foreign retired man living in Thailand?

As she says, the man is 65 and she is 25, and she is asking from him for one month USD 1200,- for her 'regular services' - this is about USD 40,- per day.

That's not bad for her considering the local go-rate, as she is neither really beautiful nor really good in English conversation - and this is not bad for him considering his age and retirement situation. He cannot expect her to stay with him for always and to 'love' him 'for free'.

They are adults, and so I see no problem with that.