freelancer.com series of scams report/ beware of atsllp user

Expose or warn others about scams and scammers, or shady business practices. Expose those that have cheated you or ripped you off. Caution: Before naming specific individuals or groups, make sure that they really wronged you and that there was no misunderstanding. Otherwise your post may constitute slander or libel if it contains false information.
minimommy
Freshman Poster

freelancer.com series of scams report/ beware of atsllp user

Post by minimommy »

Freelancer.com is a farwest land with no rules and a perfect spot for scammers. I HIGHLY ENCOURAGE YOU ALL TO AVOID THIS WEBSITE AS I'VE BEEN A VICTIM OF MULTIPLE SCAMS OR ATTEMPTS OF. Besides scammers who pretend to be from "Bangladesh" or any country which doesn't take paypal (blabla) so they can get your advanced payment from paypal or skyrill, many other supposedly fine freelancers with nothing but good reviews will DECEIVE YOU FOR GOOD AND LEAVE THE PLATFORM BEFORE YOU CAN GET TO REPORT THEM. I have a problem also with a project that lied in hands of a freelancer.com freelancer for nothing short of THREE ENTIRE MONTHS, when he finally told me he didn't do anything in my website (just damaged files, to my despair and bigger prejudice). I didn't get my money back. That one freelancer, named atsllp, from India, is Subhomoy Goswami, from this profile: https://www.facebook.com/faltuchele23 and this Alumni Tech Solutions: https://www.google.com.br/webhp?sourcei ... ions%20llp. He won't answer my messages nor get my milestone back. I didn't know that money never got back into my account! I truly believed the milestone was a safe way to protect our money and get it back immediately if the freelancer didn't finish. You know why? Because freelancer.com tells you right as you hire someone that MILESTONES ARE THE SAFEST WAY FOR BOTH HIRER AND FREELANCER GET THEIR MONEY BACK IN CASE SOMETHING GOES WRONG (They do that in a popup). I was never told I'd depend on a scammer freelancer to politely ask him to get my money back... Shady! I cannot dispute nor chat with the guy, he simply disappeared with my over 200 USD! I have been deceived and would never have paid a milestone thinking I wouldn't get it back if the freelancer didn't do his part! FREELANCER.COM CAN'T BE TRUSTED! I recommend Odesk, Elancer, Workana and other serious freelancers hiring websites out there. Watch out, people!