Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.

View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Mobile Friendly Theme

DMYTRO ROMANYUK AKA DAMIAN RAY IS A SCAM ARTIST!

Expose or warn others about scams and scammers, or shady business practices. Expose those that have cheated you or ripped you off. Caution: Before naming specific individuals or groups, make sure that they really wronged you and that there was no misunderstanding. Otherwise your post may constitute slander or libel if it contains false information.

Moderators: fschmidt, jamesbond

Winston
Site Admin

Re: DAMIAN RAY IS AN ABSOLUTE PIECE OF SH*T!

Post by Winston » October 6th, 2016, 8:09 am

droid wrote:Are fili girls really that dumb/easygoing? can you bang them and dump 'em that casually without any guilt? Or without any trouble later?
Sounds like a lot of fun lol, no way you could pull that off in the rest of SEA. I'd like to go there to check it out, but I just don't find them attractive. Unless they look better in person...
Are they really cool with that or are Winston and WnD just dirtbags breaking hearts without conscience?
Hey man. Rock and i dont bang them and leave them. If they are attractive or sexy, we maintain regular relationships with them and contact them. Its only if they have a major personality defect that we ditch them. Its just that we dont commit or become monogamous with them. We still date other girls and approach other girls. But we never said we bang them and leave them. Where you get that idea? I cant speak for will n dowd though.

Will, did you ask where exactly your 10k went? What did he spent it on? Does damian have a job? Did he give you any collateral for it?
Check out my fun video clips in Russia and video series Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind and Full Russia Trip Videos!

See my HA Ebook and Join Our Dating Sites to support us!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World

droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid » October 6th, 2016, 10:07 am

Winston wrote:
droid wrote:Are fili girls really that dumb/easygoing? can you bang them and dump 'em that casually without any guilt? Or without any trouble later?
Sounds like a lot of fun lol, no way you could pull that off in the rest of SEA. I'd like to go there to check it out, but I just don't find them attractive. Unless they look better in person...
Are they really cool with that or are Winston and WnD just dirtbags breaking hearts without conscience?
Hey man. Rock and i dont bang them and leave them. If they are attractive or sexy, we maintain regular relationships with them and contact them. Its only if they have a major personality defect that we ditch them. Its just that we dont commit or become monogamous with them. We still date other girls and approach other girls. But we never said we bang them and leave them. Where you get that idea? I cant speak for will n dowd though.
Thanks for clarifying, that's why I was asking. I inferred that from some of your posts mentioning dumping girls and other posts introducing new girls. It wasn't clear. There are a million threads here discussing whether Fili girls are crazy scammers or maniacs in bed etc, but nothing realistic.

Yeah if they have personality problems i can see easily dumping them, but how about the nicer ones, do you just keep some distance and don't see them often? Do they try to escalate the relationship? How do you handle seeing other girls, do they give you space to do that without asking questions?

I ask because here in vn the girls are just looking to settle, they don't want to enter any carousel thing, even the 'sexy' types. If they see you are not serious enough they will drop you after some time. This is all a very good thing actually.

From what WnD claims Fili girls are ok with you just dumping them or they are loose enough to where they will move on on their own, no feelings involved.
Again, plenty of threads but no realistic experiences, only extreme stuff.

Note I don't have a fixed bias on this, both things are good, I'm glad there are serious girls in this part of the world. But the looser girls over there (if real) sound like fun too.
Last edited by droid on October 6th, 2016, 2:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?

Will N. Dowd
Junior Poster

Re: DAMIAN RAY IS AN ABSOLUTE LIVING PIECE OF SH*T!

Post by Will N. Dowd » October 6th, 2016, 11:02 am

No thread hijacking please, let's keep this about what a sack of lying shit Dmytro Romanyuk, aka Damian Ray and his "wife" Rieko Nakashima and suggested solutions on how to find them and get the money back.

Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock » October 6th, 2016, 11:19 am

Voyager1 wrote:
Winston wrote:How did Will N Dowd lose $10,000 USD to him on a dating site? That's dumb. You don't just hand over that much cash to someone. How come white guys always do that?
He didn't just hand over $10K in cash to him. It was a business loan and I believe he had him sign documents to that effect, else how could he be successful in his civil judgment against him?

It was a well thought out, carefully conceived business plan that Will had an interest in. He did not just "hand over" cash.
Based on what Will has indicated so far, the 'loan' amount was anywhere from $10,000 to $66,000 and I assume was denominated in Canadian dollars.

Voyager1
Junior Poster

Post by Voyager1 » October 6th, 2016, 11:21 am

Winston wrote:Will, did you ask where exactly your 10k went? What did he spent it on?

Will N. Dowd
Junior Poster

Post by Will N. Dowd » October 6th, 2016, 1:06 pm

One of the truly brilliant things he spent it on was a typically absurd all black tattoo on his right forearm that looks like a Klingon war symbol. I'm sure it's causing him issues in Japan where tattoos are looked down on since they started as a way of marking criminals and are usually now only see on organized crime like the Yakuza. People with visible tattoos are also usually not allowed at most public baths.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston » October 6th, 2016, 2:27 pm

droid wrote:
Winston wrote:
Thanks for clarifying, that's why I was asking. I inferred that from some of your posts mentioning dumping girls and other posts introducing new girls. It wasn't clear. There are a million threads here discussing whether Fili girls are crazy scammers or maniacs in bed etc, but nothing realistic.

Yeah if they have personality problems i can see easily dumping them, but how about the nicer ones, do you just keep some distance and don't see them often? Do they try to escalate the relationship? How do you handle seeing other girls, do they give you space to do that without asking questions?

I ask because here in vn the girls are just looking to settle, they don't want to enter any carousel thing, even the 'sexy' types. If they see you are not serious enough they will drop you after some time. This is all a very good thing actually.

From what WnD claims Fili girls are ok with you just dumping them or they are loose enough to where they will move on on their own, no feelings involved.
Again, plenty of threads but no realistic experiences, only extreme stuff.

Note I don't have a fixed bias on this, both things are good, I'm glad there are serious girls in this part of the world. But the loser girls over there (if real) sound like fun too.
I never said anywhere that i pump and dump girls. You must be remembering someone elses posts.

In angeles city the girls assume and expect you to be dating other girls or screwing other girls. Its part of the culture there. They dont expect monogamy. But they do like to see the same guy again if they feel comfortable with him. Better than the stress of a new guy. Women are big on familiarity.

I treat the women i date like buddies. I treat them to meals and whisper sweet things in their ear to make them giggle and blush or slap me playfully. I get off on that. I also talk to them about philosophy, metaphysics, and happier abroad. If they are patient and easygoing that is. But if they are impatient and in a rush to go somewhere, then not.

If you go to the podcast page and listen to my conversation with marissa, you will hear an example of what i mean. Marissa is easygoing and patient and open minded so i talked to her about deep things. So yes its possible to have deep conversations with them if they are open to it.

I can also do things with female sex buddies that i cant with male buddies. For example, i can whisper in their ear that "honey im getting hard again" and they will look down and check and react. Lol. It feels intimate when i do that. I get off on it. Its not something you do with male buddies though.

See what i mean? Lol
Check out my fun video clips in Russia and video series Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston » October 6th, 2016, 2:35 pm

Rock wrote:
Voyager1 wrote:
Winston wrote:How did Will N Dowd lose $10,000 USD to him on a dating site? That's dumb. You don't just hand over that much cash to someone. How come white guys always do that?
He didn't just hand over $10K in cash to him. It was a business loan and I believe he had him sign documents to that effect, else how could he be successful in his civil judgment against him?

It was a well thought out, carefully conceived business plan that Will had an interest in. He did not just "hand over" cash.
Based on what Will has indicated so far, the 'loan' amount was anywhere from $10,000 to $66,000 and I assume was denominated in Canadian dollars.
No way! So if we take a midpoint between that and assume will lost 30k or 40k, then wtf? Where did will get that kind of extra money to spare? Hes in his 20s and isnt a corporate whore so how would he have that much cash to spare and invest? That makes no sense.

Also what kind of dating site needs that much capital to start up? Especially a niche one for Japanese girls and canadian guys, which never had much potential anyway.

The whole thing is illogical. Spock or Data would never have done that.

Why do white guys always blow all their money on investments? Even the great writer Mark Twain blew all his money on bad investments and went bankrupt. White guys always do that, even if they are brilliant and witty like Mark Twain.

Will could have lived in Philippines for many years with 30k or 40k. Crazy. Hard to believe too.

Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock » October 6th, 2016, 2:48 pm

Winston wrote:
Rock wrote:
Voyager1 wrote:

No way! So if we take a midpoint between that and assume will lost 30k or 40k, then wtf? Where did will get that kind of extra money to spare? Hes in his 20s and isnt a corporate whore so how would he have that much cash to spare and invest? That makes no sense.

Also what kind of dating site needs that much capital to start up? Especially a niche one for Japanese girls and canadian guys, which never had much potential anyway.

The whole thing is illogical. Spock or Data would never have done that.

Why do white guys always blow all their money on investments? Even the great writer Mark Twain blew all his money on bad investments and went bankrupt. White guys always do that, even if they are brilliant and witty like Mark Twain.

Will could have lived in Philippines for many years with 30k or 40k. Crazy. Hard to believe too.
You perhaps fall in the bottom half of frequent posters on this forum when it comes to keeping up with content produced and knowing what personal details posters have shared. You're like 20 years off on Will's age you know lol.

Yes a lot of white guys are not so good at financial management (basically the spend what they have) and many get conned by the likes of Joel Osteen too lol. They also tend to go for women on the lowest end of the local totem pole when they go to Asia or other HA locations. Chinese, Jews, and Indians are seem much better on average at accumulating a net worth over time.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston » October 6th, 2016, 3:59 pm

But Rock, giving a preacher like Osteen $5 to $20 for giving a feel good sermon that makes you feel good is NOT the same thing as handing over $30,000 to a shady looking Ukrainian guy with a big evil looking nose and weasel like face. LOL. Come on man.

Dude, my life is more complicated than you. I juggle hundreds of details. I also study religion, theology, philosophy, historic books, etc. I can't remember trivial details about every member here. Get real man.

I still have trouble believing that Will just handed over between 10k and 66k USD just like that. A man who saved up that much money isn't going to hand it over easily, especially for illogical reasons, and especially to shady looking guys that look like weasels and sharks. Smart people are good savers, not foolish spenders or foolish investors.

Voyager1
Junior Poster

Post by Voyager1 » October 6th, 2016, 5:16 pm

droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid » October 6th, 2016, 5:21 pm

Winston wrote:
droid wrote:...
I never said anywhere that i pump and dump girls. You must be remembering someone elses posts.

In angeles city the girls assume and expect you to be dating other girls or screwing other girls. Its part of the culture there. They dont expect monogamy. But they do like to see the same guy again if they feel comfortable with him. Better than the stress of a new guy. Women are big on familiarity.

I treat the women i date like buddies. I treat them to meals and whisper sweet things in their ear to make them giggle and blush or slap me playfully. I get off on that. I also talk to them about philosophy, metaphysics, and happier abroad. If they are patient and easygoing that is. But if they are impatient and in a rush to go somewhere, then not.

If you go to the podcast page and listen to my conversation with marissa, you will hear an example of what i mean. Marissa is easygoing and patient and open minded so i talked to her about deep things. So yes its possible to have deep conversations with them if they are open to it.

I can also do things with female sex buddies that i cant with male buddies. For example, i can whisper in their ear that "honey im getting hard again" and they will look down and check and react. Lol. It feels intimate when i do that. I get off on it. Its not something you do with male buddies though.

See what i mean? Lol
Haha Ok Winston thanks for the answers, that conveys it nicely.
I hope i can make it there for some period later on to check all that out lol.

droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid » October 6th, 2016, 5:36 pm

Winston wrote:His nose looks evil...
big evil looking nose and weasel like face
ImageImage

Will N. Dowd
Junior Poster

Post by Will N. Dowd » October 7th, 2016, 4:36 am

There is some solace to this terrible 5 year old mess. A year after I met this living piece of shit, I met a great customer at my job, who then became my financial advisor when I talked to him about what he did for a living, since he obviously had a lot of money and bought some high end gear from me. I'm happy to say that in the 4 years since I invested most of my HELOC in mutual funds with him, he has made me over 5 times the money I gave the dating site scammer. Some months I lose money of course, but most of them I'm ahead big time, and that was another reason to get out of my job back in 2012. When I saw how much could be made by just investing a lot of money, I knew it was time to quit the rat race. So I have made the money I lost back several times with real investments, and while it still doesn't take away the pain the scammer has caused me, it certainly helps ease it.

Even though my portfolio is quite large, I live way below my means, and I still have my hobby of selling anything I don't need from home online, and my reselling of thrift store items. It keeps me busy as a fun hobby, and it gets rid of clutter which I hate, and it makes me spare cash that prevents me from withdrawing from my investments. I usually sell a few hundred dollars every month online, but want to improve that to hopefully over a thousand a month next year by making my thrift store reselling hobby a much larger operation while I'm in Canada. The amounts I sell are quite small, but the profit margins from it are absolutely huge!

Some more garbage from Damian Ray, written just before he came to visit me and claimed he was broke as usual:

http://www.allreadable.com/4c0fEUKa

droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid » October 7th, 2016, 6:17 am

He probably won't see the money again. He could perhaps make a website warning others and showing the documents, and record their conversations with the guy and post them. The thing in the west though is the law is on the side of the crooks, he could be the one suing.
At least in the third world you can get people to scare -or worse- someone like that. I remember in Colombia last year, people talking about sending each other "the guy on the bike".
Last edited by droid on October 7th, 2016, 8:23 am, edited 1 time in total.